MissEuphoriaX
Your forever is all that I need.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:11 AM

Saix shrugged a bit and went to sit on the couch, he plopped down on is stomach. "After what happened today.." He paused. "And I saw Demyx come out of the library looking like he was going to punch a wall." He added before sitting up. "Talk to me please." He said, reaching out for Zexion's hand. "Do you hate me now or something?" He asked pulling Zexion down onto the couch next to him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 AM

Zexion took a seat next to Sai'x. He shook his head at the question. "No! Of course I don't hate you. I would never hate you." he said. "I don't know what's wrong with the Prince. Maybe you should go ask him yourself. Now then. If you would excuse me, there is work I need to do." He opened the book in his hand to begin going through it. He really needed to find an answer.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 05-07-2011, 02:58 AM

Saix reached over and tilted Zexion's head up so he'd look up at him. "I know you always keep things to yourself and do things alone.. and I know that can get overwhelming.. but if you ever need someone to help you or someone to talk with I'm here." He said, a serious expression on his face as he spoke, a longing inside him. He smiled then, returning to his fun loving self. "Or if you ever decide to leave Demyx, you know where to find me." He shot off as he stood and began walking away. "See ya later." He said, placing a fake smile on his face even though he really felt kind of depressed at the moment.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-08-2011, 08:41 PM

Zexion looked at Sai'x when the other moved his head. He nodded to what he said. "Alright. I'll keep that in mind." he told him. Though he knew that he wouldn't leave Demyx. Not unless the Prince was done with him. But even then, he was sure he would still love him. That would never go away. His eyes dropped back down to the book. He spend a few hours reading it before looking through another one. And another. But no matter where he looked, he couldn't find a solution to their problem. And he didn't know what else to do.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 05-13-2011, 03:20 AM

Demyx came back in finally as it was beginning to get dark. He headed to his own room and showered and changed before quietly heading toward the library, hoping that Zexion would still be there. His wet hair was soaking his shirt making him shiver but as he walked to Zexion's normal spot, he smiled slightly. "Why are you still in here? Its getting late you know.." He said as he sat down on the couch next to Zexion.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 11:44 AM

Zexion didn't look up when he heard someone enter the library. But he did when he heard it was Demyx. "I know it is.. But I've been trying to find an answer." he said, yawning slightly. He was exhausted and didn't know how long he'd been in here. "I can't find anything that would be helpful." he added. He had been so sure that there would be an answer. But there wasn't.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 AM

Demyx wrapped his arms around Zexion's shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. "Take a break okay?" He said leaning into him a bit. "You probably wont find anything in those old books, why not just come back to my room with me?" He asked, pulling away slightly and kissing Zexion lightly, his fingers lacing with Zexion. He sighed then, feeling a little drained.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-18-2011, 02:31 AM

Zexion gladly leaned against Demyx, loving the contact. He nodded to his request. He had known he needed a break. As much as he wanted to find an answer. "Alright. That sounds good." he told him, smiling slightly and kissed him back. No matter how tired he was, he would always make time for his Prince. No matter what he was doing.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 05-18-2011, 02:44 AM

Demyx took the book from Zexion's hands and placed it back on the shelves. "I'm sorry for just walking out earlier." He said quietly, turning back to face him. He wasn't sure how to put his emotions into words, or if he even really wanted too. "I'm just.. do you really want to be with me.. or.. what is this?" He asked, completely confused. "I'm commited to you. But you don't seem to return those feelings." He added, hoping not to offend him. The last thing he needed was to get into an arguement with Zexion right after what had happened earlier that day with his father. Demyx huffed and ran a hand through his hair, his eyes on the floor.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-18-2011, 11:50 AM

Zexion nodded slightly at what Demyx first said. He wasn't made at him for walking out earlier. He knew he was just mad at that point. Though he was a bit surprised at the Prince's next words. Of course he returned those feelings. And to prove it, Zexion got up off the couch, went over to him, grabbed the front of Demyx's shirt and pulled his Prince into a kiss. If that didn't show how he felt, then he didn't know what would.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 05-20-2011, 03:50 AM

Demyx couldn't help but smile into the kiss, stunned for a moment, before finally kissing back and wrapping his arms around Zexion. "Thats risky you know." He said, barely pulling his lips away before pressing them back against Zexion's. When he finally did pull away he eyed Zexion. "Since when are you direct? You're alway so shy.." He said, looking him over quizzically. However, a smile was still on his face at what Zexion had done.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-20-2011, 11:40 AM

Zexion couldn't help but smile himself when Demyx kissed him back. He had known that was risky. But to be with Demyx was worth the risk and he knew it. He shrugged slightly at the question. "I know.. But I want to be able to show you that I really do care about you and that seemed like the best way." he stated like it was obvious.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 05-31-2011, 07:20 PM

Demyx chuckled a bit. "If you want to show me you care then just.." His voice trailed off as he heard the door to the library open. Demyx's head was turned to the side, looking down the aisle, waiting for whoever had entered to round the corner, his heart sped slightly. After the morning's events being caught alone in the back corner of the library with Zexion would not be something he wanted to do. He glanced at Zexion from the corner of his eyes now, hoping he'd stay quiet as well.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 07:28 PM

Just what?! Zexion didn't like that Demyx just stopped talking. Then he realized that someone had come into the library. He instantly backed away from the Prince. There is no way he could be caught alone with him. The King would not being giving him another chance. His head would be gone before he could blink. He started walking down a different isle, tidying up. That way it wouldn't seem like he was with the Prince.