bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2011, 01:56 AM

This is a private one on one between bookwormiam2010 and Palmoun. If you are not one of the people mentioned then please do not post.

Last edited by bookwormiam2010; 05-28-2011 at 10:34 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:58 AM

Name: Benjamin Brent

Pic:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Benjamin smiled as he headed down the street towards the library. He heard that they had just gotten a few new book and he wanted to be the first to go and check them out. It was a nerdy thing to do but that was just who he was. Out of everyone in his college he was hte biggest nerd out of all of them. He was proud of it but he didn't have to many friends. Everyone at school thought he was weird for liking to research mythical creatures but he loved it it facinated him to no end and he always wanted to do that.

When he got to the library he picked out some books on werewolves and other creatures. Soon he had a stack and headed to the librarian, "your usual stack?" she asked and he nodded, "yeah but a few new ones." he said and once he got them sighned out he headed out of there and back towards his dorm

As he walked back he passed by what looked to be a new store. His curiosity caught him and he headed towards it and headed inside. He looked around and saw some books and things like that and instantly liked it. It was the kind of store he was always looking to go to. He then picked up one of the books and started to look threw it. It was a complete book on vampires and werewolves but it was different then others.

Last edited by Palmoun; 04-30-2011 at 10:34 PM..

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-14-2011, 04:38 AM

Name:Brynn Reynolds
Appearance:

Brynn Reynold stifled a a yawn as she finished tucking a book onto the shelf. Ahh, she was almost done unpacking. Store-wise she was anyway. Her house on the other hand? That was a whole different story. But that could be expected. She was working full time and by the time she went home she wasn't ready to settle down and unpack. She wanted to run and explore..and she couldn't do that. because that was what had gotten her into the trouble in the last town. Sure things had started off fun and safe. But eventually she'd started wanting more, she'd felt wilder and wilder..until finally she'd snapped and let that over all wildness get a hold of her. And the end results..well they weren't good. She hadn't ended up hurting anyone-instead she'd ended up killing someone. And now...well she was still handling the consequences.

She jerked out of her thoughts hearing the cheerful chimes attached to her door ringing out and announcing a customers presence. Her amber hued eyes lit up in interest as she dusted her hands off and slowly strode towards the front. Her sensitive nose gave a soft unnoticeable twitch as the customers scent slowly wafted to the back of the store to meet her. The new scent had her stopping in her tracks a look of utter surprise on her face. Wow...that was different. It wasn't overly ripe or rotten like some humans scents. And it wasn't overly sweet or false like others. it was..right in the middle. And yet there was an added kick to it that separated it from the others. What that kick was though..she didn't know. All she knew was that she wanted to find out more about the scent's owner. Maybe it was his cologne...Frowning softly she stepped out in front of him with a warm smile. Until she saw the book he was look through.

She tensed slightly and gave a soft cough to let him know she was there. "Hi...Welcome to Myths and Fables. Can I help you with something sir?" she asked with a faint but friendly smile. Yes she was aware that the name of her store wasn't that catchy but hey at least it was point blank. And considering the fact that she sold books mainly about different myths and fables around the world it fit.

Palmoun

Old 05-14-2011, 08:04 PM

Benjamin was absorbed in looking at the book, it was so facinating. He wondered which country it came from or what cultures where around it to make it like this. The facts where new and different for him which was nice for a change. He then finally heard the girl next to him and looked at her with a smile. "ah I am just wondering where you got this book from. I haven't seen this book before and I am usually very familiar with all books like this." he said as he looked at her and then started to study her.

She wasn't someone he knew and he knew anyone who had books like this. He had to since he studied this stuff night and day for his classes at the university. If he was planning on becoming a mythologist he had to know all of this stuff and if he wanted to get a decent job for this kind of work. "and did you just open the store? if you have then I am sure your store will do fine with books like these." he said happily as he held up the book he was looking at.

She was a rather beautiful girl in his book and he knew right away she was out of his leauge. All the girls he liked where and he didn't mind that, it gave him more reason to continue to study. For in the end that was all he had, his books and only a few friends. They where nice and he was happy with how things where for him. He just wondered what a girl like herself was doing out here in a town like this.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2011, 03:27 AM

Brynn laughed softly seeing his obvious amazement about the book. "That's not even the best one. I've got loads more of them in the back. That's just a generic version. Nathaniel Lyons is a much better writer. Have you ever heard of him before? Oh..I couldn't tell you where I find them all at..if I did that then you wouldn't come to my store anymore. I've been told my prices are a little high but I actually think they're pretty reasonable.." she mused with a soft brown before she shook her head gently causing her dark chin length hair to swish softly.

She stiffened softly feeling his eyes lingering on her. Why was he looking at her like that? Oh no..had she started to shift? Her eyes widened in mild panic and she lifted a hand automatically to make sure her nails hadn't lengthened into their claw like state. But they hadn't..so what was he looking at? She frowned softly as she lowered her hand to look him over. He was cute, there was no denying that. But it wasn't in the tanned jock way, or the preppy spoiled rich kid way. It was more in the sweet adorable scholarly way. What could she say? She liked nerds! Not that he was a nerd but she was a sucker for the scholarly types.

Flushing softly in embarrassment she turned to hide her softly flushed cheeks. "Well consider yourself lucky then. You are my first official customer. I've had a few people come in and browse about but once they saw the type of books I was selling they just rolled their eyes and walked out. So I guess thats a sign I should sell something besides mythological field journals. What do you think?" she asked turning back around to look at him a soft smile gracing her features as she held out a slim hand. "I'm Brynn Reynolds. Its nice to meet you Mr...." she paused giving him time to interject and tell her his name.

Palmoun

Old 05-21-2011, 03:54 AM

Benjamin saw that he was making her slightly uncomfortable when he stared and looked away from her. She was beautiful but he was a nerd or at least something close to it. He had always been since as far back as he could remember. Because of this he had been teased and tormented his whole life. Yet if it hadn't been for that he could of never found his love for stories and fairy tales and be in college to become a mothologist. He was well on his way now and he couldn't wait till he was able to study more. Something about this topic always made his heart pump with excitment. Even now his heart was pounding but not all because of the books that were around him.

"if you have more books I would love to see them." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He wares any book he could find and would take any she gave him. "and I haven't heard of him. I have been searching for other writers who wrote this kind of stuff and with all the books you have I think I am home." he said and in truth would of liked to ask if he could put a tent up in the store or right outside it. He didn't really want to leave this place now that he found it.

He then smiled at her, "well yes and no. With the college kids around here who love mythology you will probably get very good business, expecially from me. But the towns people will probably like other books besides this." he said as he smiled at her. It was very easy to talk to her and knew that he would be coming here everyday. When he saw her hand he egerly took it and shook it gently, "Benjamin, Benjamin Brent and it is a pleasure to met someone who likes mythology." he said and had a feeling they would be good friends with her.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2011, 04:27 AM

Brynn let out a soft burst of laughter and spread her arms out to side motioning to the shelves filled with row upon row of books. "If if have more books? I just opened a book store! of course I'm going to have more books!" she pointed out with a warm smile. "Oh really? You should really read his books then. His books are stocked full of facts but he doesn't just leave it at that. He takes it a step further by putting in some of his personal experiences. I'd really suggest you read some of his books." she babbled on happily. Hearing him announce that he felt completely at home in her little store Brynn's practically glowed. "You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that! Have you ever been in those overly stuffy uncomfortable book stores? I can't stand those stores..I'd go insane if I had to work in some overly stiff atmosphere like that. Unlike most people I love my job." she said with a content smile.

She was being completely relaxed with him. She was probably giving away too much information about herself. But it wasn't like she wasn't giving away the really personal things. Like maybe the tiny little fact that she was a werewolf and went completely gaga every full moon. but hey he didn't need to know that. And she wasn't going to let him or anyone else in this town find that out. She wasn't having a repeat of the last time. Nope. She liked it here. And she was tired of moving..so this time she was going to make things work. No matter what.

She nodded softly hearing his comment about the other towns people. "I know..and I do have some other books but I don't think I've got enough for a whole section. I guess its about time I hit the yard sales and garage sales. You'd be surprised at some of the books people throw out." she mused with a soft frown.Feeling his hand wrap around hers, a soft shock zipped through Brynn causing her senses to become more alert her eyes brightening just the slightest bit as she gave his hand a delicate squeeze."The pleasure is all mine. I don't just like mythology sugar, I love it." she murmured her voice taking on a soft flirty tone before she quickly smothered it. Offering him another warm smile she took the book he had in his grasp her eyes dancing over the words on the cover. Phineas Connors...he specialized in vampires, zombies, and werewolves. She stiffened softly as her mind zeroed in on that one word. Werewolf. Did he know? He'd just met her but what if she'd done something to give herself away? Oh no what if she really had started to change? Had her teeth sharpened? Oh no was her tail showing...oh honestly! She was being ridiculous. If he'd seen any of those things he would have stared or pointed, or heck gone running for the door! But...still just to be safe maybe she'd find him something else to read about. "Follow me. So tell me..what your favorite mythical creature?" she asked with a soft lilt of her head as she lead him down one of many isles.

Palmoun

Old 05-21-2011, 05:08 PM

Benjamin smiled and nodded, she did have a point about having more books. He just never dreamed he would find a book store like this, one that had all the books he never needed. He then smiled at her, "I think I am going to be coming here more often to get more of these books." he then laughed when he heard her and nodded, "and I have been to nose stuffy uncomfrotable book stores. I have hated them but they where the only place I cuold get books from. Now that you opened this store I think this is going to be where I go for now on. It is also a good thing that you love your job, you enjoy it more." he said as he smiled at her.

"if you need help gathering books for a new section I know where you could get some. I always keep my eyes open for books and just recently I heard that one of the old librarians is having a yard sale so you might want to go check out her place. I heard that she took some books with her when she stopped working for hte library." he said as he smiled at her. When he felt her hand on his a spark went up his arm. It shot up to his head and made him feel a little bit dizzy, but in a weird but nice way. "then I guess we are in the same boat then since I love it more then anything else." he said as he looked at her and still felt fuzzy headed. He let her take the book from him but when she stiffined he frowned and wondered what was wrong. b ut before he could ask she was leading him down other isles. When she asked his favorite his eyes seemed to sparkle, "mhy favorite mythical creatures would have to be a werewolf." he said as he looked at her. "I have been facinated with them since I was little. I use to watch every movie and read any book I could. Now I am possibly the best werwolf mythologist out there. I haved studied there books for so long that if I ever found one I could possibly stop it in its tracks without hurting it. INfact I wouldn't want to hurt it, I would possibly want to watch it more then anything else." he said as he looked at her.

He loved werewolves more then anything else. When he was little he grew up in the mountains where he use to listen to the wolves howl. When his mother started to tell him about the wolves they evolved into werewolf stories. She use to tell them to him when he was in bed and waiting to fall asleep. He then started to buy any book he could find on them and by the age of 12 he knew more about werewolves then anyone else in town. It slowly took over his life and now he was studying to become a mythologist, but not just a mythologist. A mythologist that specilaized on werewolves.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-28-2011, 05:10 PM

Werewolf, werewolf,werewolf! How the bloody heck had their conversation zeroed in on this one thing? Did he know? She hadn't dropped any hints as of to what she was and she hadn't done anything out of the normal. She was positive of that! She was freaking out on the inside. Was he a hunter? There were certain humans out there that had managed to get it into their heads that they could take on a werewolf and win. The chances of that actually happening though were far and few. She should know considering how many of them she'd taken out. Both on purpose and by accident. Exhaling slowly she shot him a bright smile as he led him back into the stacks nodding and making soft sounds of approval as he spoke.

But she could only pretend to agree with so much. hearing his opinionated statement about being one of the best werewolf mythologists she laughed.It was dark, disbelieving..and well sinister. Her head tilted back as the sound welled up out of her ringing out around the quiet peaceful shop. Once she'd managed to make herself stop she turned a cool look in his direction. Gone was the warm cheerful shop owner of moments ago. now..now there was definitely something about her. Something more primal. Her eyes sharpened slightly as she stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Forgive me for laughing like that...but I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. I move around a lot and in every city, in every quaint country town there's some buffoon who believes that. They all lied." she pointed out coldly her voice taking on a soft warning growl. She'd met a mythologist in the last town....heck she'd really liked him. And he'd liked her back. But that was before he'd learned what she was...he'd believed he could do the same thing Benjamin was proposing. And for a long time he had followed his silly little oath.It wasn't until that fateful night when she'd shown him who she really was, what she really was that he'd done a complete 180. True she'd made the first move but she hadn't intended to hurt him! She'd been curious, but the moment she'd moved towards him he'd panicked and lashed out. That was his first and last mistake. You didn't try to hit a werewolf. Ever. Needless to say the consequences were deadly.

Shaking her head she turned away from him forcing her grip on the book to loosen some as she led him into the back of the store pasting a faint smile on her lips as she tried to regain control of herself. Now was not the time to let the wolf take over. She had to be nice/ if she wasn't nice she didn't get paid. And if she didn't get paid then she couldn't keep the wolves craving for meat under control. Sheesh a regular steak couldn't do it. It had to be the best. And as we all know the best is usually the most expensive. Shaking off her distracted musings she turned her attention back to Benjamin. "That's odd though. I wouldn't have taken you for a werewolf fanatic. I figured you'd be more interested in something like faeries. Or even merpeople. You sure you don't have an underlying interest in them?" she asked with a gentle quirk of her eyebrow as she tried to pull him off the subject of werewolves.

Palmoun

Old 05-28-2011, 06:18 PM

Benjamin looked at her and smirked when he heard her say that she had heard at least one guy from each town say they where exactly what he was. But he knew thoe where lies too. He knew information that no one knew, this info was to werewolf. The REAL ones. Besides the stories his mother use to tell him he went to his uncle, a local indian cheif. They lived up in the mountains and he told him stories. Ones of werwolf that were real. He told him that they where people just like him and Ben. They didn't eant to harm anyone it was just how things ended up sometimes. THey where just misunderstood and he believed his uncle.

"Well dont say I am a Lier, I know for a fact that what I know is the truth and I am not afraid to prove it to anyone." he said, his voice taking on a challenging tone to it. Her eyes held a primal look to it but his eyes held something. It was a look that told you he wasn't afraid to fight for what he knew. He knew that half the time you could just talk to a werewolf and the other time you had to protect. His uncle taught him how to defend a werewolf and when he showed kids at school they laughed at him. They all thought that their was no such thing as a werewolf. But in his heart he blieved it since his uncle did and he always would. "I know things about werewolf that other people probably dont, so dont call me a lier." he said and then watched her go.

Benjamin shook his head when he heard her and could tell that she was distressed about him talking about werewolves. Part of his training when he was with his uncle was reading body language of people so that if he ever met a werewolf he could tell what he or she was about to do. "no, sorry but I have no interest in them. I only care about werewolves and I probably always will." he said and then checked her body over again for any other signs. Her eyes where telling him that she wanted him to leave soon and that she was hungery. He smirked slightly and then gave her some money. It was about two times the amount that she needed for the book and ssmiled, "keep the change." he said and got his book.

He headed towards the door and then turned back to her and smiled, "oh yeah, there is a nice resturant just down the road that has a all you can eat buffet, it is a nice place to go. You should head down towards it if your hungry. Oh and try deep breathing excersies, that might help with the stress your dealing with now." he said and then left as if it wasn't anything that he just read her whole body. There was something else about her body language but he couldn't put his finger on it. It was like she was hiding something from him, but not just from him but hte world. He wondered what it was but it was hers to keep. he would have to thank hs uncle for teaching him how to do that. He didn't show it off all the time but he was very good at it.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-28-2011, 06:53 PM

Yup, just like the other mythologists. He was so sure he was right and everyone else was wrong. Well she should know he was wrong. She was a werewolf and she'd yet to meet an honest mythologist who cared about a werewolves well being over his own. It was complete and utter bull crap! "Don't get so wound up. I didn't call you a liar. I just kindly pointed out that what you said isn't true. If I thought you were a liar I wouldn't be talking to you. I just said I don't believe you. There's a large difference between believing wholeheartedly in what one says and disagreeing with what they say." she pointed out. Hearing his offer to prove it to anyone who disagreed she let out an unladylike snort. "Oh I'd love to see that. So do you happen to know of any werewolves living nearby?" she taunted softly. She was pushing it.If she over did it then she'd sent him on a werewolf hunt and he'd find her. They always found her in the end. But this time she wasn't going to make it easy on them. if she wanted to run she'd go out of town. Far far away from the town and out in the wild. At least there if something ended up dead they could blame on wild animals.

She shrugged softly hearing his denial about being interested in the alternative mythological creatures she'd mentioned. Ok fine...so he wasn't interested in those. She'd find something else to distract him. It'd just take a little bit of time. She ran her finger over the row of books before she got the sudden feeling that he was watching her. And it wasn't his hand he was watching. She stiffened slightly and cast a secretive glance over her shoulder to see what he was doing. He was watching her...why was he watching her like that?! On the one hand she wanted to blush and stammer out some comment...but on the other hand she wanted him to watch. You can guess which one of those was the wolf right? "So I take it you like what you see?" she asked with a soft smirk as she made it unclear whether she was talking about the book or herself. Let him look, there was no way she was going to do or say anything that gave away her secret. No way.

Her eyes widened slightly as he gave more than enough money for the payment of his book. She shook her head softly and counted out the money she needed before she held out the rest to him. But he was already leaving. Why on earth had he given her that much money? It certainly wasn't because of her attitude. She hadn't been that nice to him. If anything she'd been mercurial at best flipping, from warm and friendly, to cold and slightly hostile, to something else entirely near the end. "Hey wait a second! I can't take all this money. I don't need it-" she started only to go silent as mentioned a restaurant down the street. How had he known she was hungry? It wasn't like he'd guessed what she was hungry for but still she hadn't done anything to show she was hungry. Had she? She frowned softly before shaking it off and following him easily stepping around him to come to a stand still in front of him as she held out the money. "Thank you,I'll keep it in mind. But I don't need all of this money. Even if I do decide to go out to eat. I'm one person. I don't eat that much." she explained casually tucking the money into his front pocket before she stepped out of his way.

Palmoun

Old 05-28-2011, 08:15 PM

Benjamin smirked when he heard her and shook his head slightly. He wasn't a lier, if he wasn't sure about hte information he knew he wouldn't be saying it. When she shorted he coudlnt' help but chuckle and looked into her eyes. "I may not know of a werewolf that lives here, but my uncle use to know one. Sadly she was killed by us, we humans are the ones to blame for them hiding. If I knew another one I would ask them to come and talk with me. That is all I ever want, a simple talk." he said as he looked at her and in his eyes you could tell he despised humans sometimes. He hated how humans only ever wanted to destroy thing that they thought where different and they didn't understand. "one of the reasons I want to be a mythologist is because I want to learn more and maybe educate humans in the future about them." he said as he looked at her.

He chuckled when he saw her catch him taking her in and smiled a little bit. "if your talking about your books then yes I do like what I see, if your talking about yourself then all I can say is that your the most interesting person I have met in a long time." he said in all truth. She was very interesting and also very mysteryous. Something about her was completely off and he liked it. he wanted to get her to know better and that was saying something. He didn't have many friends and usually regular people bored him. They didtn' understand him and he didn't understand them. But she felt like she was different and he wanted to learn more about her. He headed towards the door gut before he could get there he stepped infront of her and he looked at her. When she tucked the mony into his pocket he shook his head. "I dont want money." he said as he took it out and slipped it into her pocket, "I find money isn't very valuable, so I dont like having it. Instead I find value in books and people." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

"and I just think you need it more then me. So please keep it even if you dont need it now." he said as he steped out and headed out of there. "i will come back later, maybe then you will be less freaked out and we can have a better conversation." he said and didnt' give her a clue that he knew that she was hiding something. he didn't like to pry into others peoples lives and they deserved to keep there secret. So he just headed out of there and down teh street. She seemed like a nice girl he just hoped he didn't freak her out. He had a tendency to do that since he could read people like a book and studied weird thing.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-28-2011, 09:17 PM

Brynn couldn't believe this..he wasn't telling the truth. He wasn't lying but he wasn't telling the whole truth either. He didn't just want to talk to a werewolf. He wanted more, what sane mythologist or scientist didn't? After all werewolves weren't supposed to exist, she wasn't supposed to exist. And the fact that she could and did exist..well it brought up questions. And yet despite knowing that, she couldn't help but want to believe him. It was the eyes, those sweet puppy dog eyes. Still, just because the guy had a pair of sweet eyes didn't mean she was going to believe anything and everything he said. Not completely anyway. And really for someone who was supposed to know so much about werewolves how could he not tell that he had one standing right in front of him? True she wasn't exactly flaunting it but hadn't he just said he was extremely good at reading people or something along those lines? "So that's what mythologists do...just teach people about things don't exist.." she mused softly as she looked up at him.

She tried giving his money back, she really did. She wasn't saying she didn't need the money. Just because she wasn't human exactly didn't mean she didn't have morals or standards. She was more comfortable earning her own money rather than taking a hand out from someone else. Especially a complete stranger. It just didn't sit well with her. Hearing his thoughts on money she nodded softly in agreement. "Yea I agree with you I find value in more important things. Not the size of someones wallet or the amount of money they've got tucked away there.

She let out a soft yelp as he took the money out of his pocket and tucked it back into hers. She flushed slightly and shook her head stubbornly. "I don't need the money! I mean I'm not rolling in cash or anything, but I've got enough money to get by. I don't need yours or anyone elses money." she argued hotly. Ok now she was getting just a little annoyed. Why was he so hard headed? Was she not making herself clear? She didn't need his money. Not the extra money he'd given her anyway. She could stop him..she could block the door way or better yet hold him in place or..oh no wait. She couldn't do any of that. If she did any of that..well it'd smack just short of weird. She couldn't force him to take the money back because she was smaller than him. Not just in height but also in the weight category. Not that he was fat..it was..well a girl wasn't supposed to be able to manhandle a guy. Not a normal one anyway. And she was supposed to be normal. And blend in. Biting back a soft huff of frustration she stepped out of the way so he could leave.She even went so far as to wave him out the door with a semi-cheerful "See you later!"

Another conversation..with him. Wait a second, what was that about being freaked out? She wasn't freaked out..much. She was just a little disconcerted by the way he'd read her actions. That and the fact that he knew so much about her species. And she was annoyed. What person just went and forced their money on someone else? He acted like he knew her and while he knew about what she was he didn't know her as a person. He didn't know that she was a mostly independent girl who could take care of herself. Actually she liked taking care of herself. She prided herself on it. Shaking her head she lifted a slim hand to brush her hair out of her face before she looked around her empty store. It wasn't busy right now...maybe it would be ok if she went and checked out that restaurant he'd mentioned. After checking to make sure she'd locked everything up she left.

Palmoun

Old 05-28-2011, 10:33 PM

Benjamin smirked when he heard her and shook hsi head, "yes and no. I want to change that, I feel that if I start to teach more people about werewolfs and others that maybe they will start showing up. I know I sounds crazy but that is what I believe in and always will." he said as he looked at her. He had more reason to why he wanted to do this but he kept them to himself. It was a reason that got him kicked out of his onw school. It dealt more then then just having heard stories from his mother and uncle. Yet he would never tell them, just like how she didn't tell him her secret.

He shook his head when he heard her argue about not needing the money. "lets just say that I am paying for your dinner tonight." he said as he looked at her. He really didn't like having money, it made him want to abuse it. When he grew up with his mother they hardly had anything to get by and that was how he liked it. He liked working hard and knowing that he had to if he wanted to survive. If he had more money then he wanted they it would make him was to posses more then others and be greedy. He didnt' like that when he could give it to people who needed it ore could use it better then him. So he liked giving it to people like her. They where very independent and deserved the money. He didn't want it so he woudl rather give it to her then anyone else.

He then walked away and waved back to her. He knew that he had freaked her out a little bit and he probably always would. he was a odd guy, he knew that better then anyone else. But in all truth he was just very complicated. He had grown up with only his mother and uncle as family. He loved werewolves and always would believe that they are true. He worked hard because he liked to and he hated money. When you didn't have much money it was better in his eyes and he liked ot give the money he had away. Because of all of this not many people understood him and he was always alone. He found he liked it better that way even though he wished to have a few friends. Maybe Brynn would be his friend if he tuned down the stuborness and the weirdness.

He walked past the rasturant and towards the park that was there. It reminded him of his home up in the mountains with his mother. As he walked to the middle of the park he found the biggest tree they had and started to climb it. WHen he found a nice spot high up where normal people could get he sat down. He pulled out the book and started to look threw it. You had to have a good eye to find what was true in these books and what was faulse. If they ocntinud to say something over and over again then it was faulse for they where forcing you to believe that. But if it was in a small little blurb then it was true with a little bit of faulse in it. If hte information fit his uncles words then it was true. He did this with every book he got. He only wished he could find a werewolf to talk to. He wanted to find out what was true and ask one very important question.