PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 03:55 PM

This is the tale of a guardian angel returned to earth to see what his first charge has now become. What he finds shocks him, and urges him to remain on earth in order to try and find out what happened.

Neko Ninja: is the angel .

You can read, but can't post to anyone else out there!

Would you mind making the first post Neko?

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 04:04 PM

{{Yeah.. I will.. But first, what is your guy's name?}}

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 04:05 PM

(( Aubrey Dumont. Tall, dark chocolate brown hair, shoulder length. He has emerald green eyes and scars on his left shoulder from a time when he was climbing a cliff and fell. He usually wears a black leather jacket, dark blue t-shirt and jeans with black leather boots.))

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 05-05-2011 at 04:09 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 06:05 PM

{{Alrighty. And I apologize if my intro isn't very long. I'm not good at starting rps...}}

The angel Damien flew down to the Earth, unseen by human eyes. That was alway a good thing. It had been a long time since he was last here, though it really hadn't changed to much. The wind blew his jet-black hair out off his sky-blue eyes. Much easier to see.

He flew on, his eyes searching the ground beneath him. His target? His very first charge. He would have gladly have stayed guarding him, but he was forced to move on. Though the years went by, he knew he would be able to recognize him.

After about an hour, he finally spotted him. Which was good because it was getting close to midnight. He dropped to the ground in a dark alley. His wings vanished as he became visible. He was dressed in completely white, which was expected of him. Though he would love to have some color in his wardrobe. He would deal though. He then began walking in the direction of his charge: Aubrey Dumont.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 07:38 PM

Aubrey whirled around at the sound of crunching gravel. His eyes narrowed at the sight of the white clad man. A growl issued from his throat as the hunger he'd been trying to tame took hold. The sound of a strongly beating heart drew the vampire forward, and his green eyes became rimmed with red.

Before he knew it, Aubrey was attempting to capture the other man within his grasp. The blood was calling him, driving him mad with need. It had been far too long since he had last fed, far more then the two week limit. It was astonishing that nothing of this sort had happened yet.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 07:44 PM

Damien was surprised when Aubrey growled at him. He had no idea why though. He was even more surprised when he attacked him. He easily avoided his grip and grabbed both of his, twisting them behind his back.

"Aubrey.. What's wrong with you? Why are you attacking me?" He asked, completely confused. He was going to get answers out of him. And then he was going to help him. Like he always did.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 07:58 PM

Another growl, loud and menacing, escaped from the brown haired man as he struggled to free himself from his captor. It was a surprise that he couldn't escape this man's grasp. Closing his eyes, the vampire tried to think trough the haze of bloodlust in order to manage a single sentence. "I need blood." It was the only thing he could manage, and the best explanation.

Confusion roiled within him along with the hunger. Who was this man, how was it that he knew his name? Why was it that he seemed so familiar! Aubrey twisted around, eternally trying to escape the situation. He hated what he had become, but could do nothing to change his situation. All he could do was learn to live with it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 08:24 PM

He was shocked by the growl. There wasn't anything human about it. And by what Aubrey said, then it just proved that the boy was no longer human. Which meant that Damien had failed him.

"Aubrey. You need to calm down... I'll get you the blood if you just relax." he told him. It wouldn't be to hard. Plus, if that's what would help him, he would do it. He just needed to get him to stop trying to attack him. That wasn't going to make him want to help him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 PM

It took a great deal of effort to do that one simple act. Every muscle in Aubrey's body strained against him, wanting to plunge into battle to gain what he needed. His breath came out harshly, and he closed his eyes as he forced himself to go limp even though a source of blood was so near. It went against all his instincts, but some dim memory, some crazy thought, made him believe that he could trust the man.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 09:03 PM

Only after Aubrey went limp did Damien release him. "Now. Just wait here. I'll be back." he told him. Then he was gone. He went to a nearby blood-bank and went in, unnoticed. It was good that he could be invisible whenever he wanted. He got some bags of blood before returning to Aubrey. "Here." he said, holding the bags out to him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 09:13 PM

(So a blood bank is conveniently nearby? Gotta love fiction! XD)

Quickly he grabbed he bags and plunged his fangs into one of them. The red liquid flowed into him, and finally he was able to think again. Until then he hadn't realized how very odd this man was. Aubrey looked up with blood around his mouth, running slightly down his neck, at the white clad man that seemed familiar. Who are you, and how do you now who I am?" Green eyes focused on his face.

He had a sudden flash to the past, a faded memory from his mortal life. Aubrey had been lost in a snowstorm within a forest. It had been the worst possible of situations, especially since it had been Christmas eve. He could remember his ten year old self wanting to see Santa Claus arrive so badly that he simply had to sneak out of the house. It was when he had been crying that someone with the most striking blue eyes dressed in white had appeared to guide him home. It was too hard to believe that this man could be him, yet the thought had entered his mind for some reason.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 09:31 PM

{{Yep~ ^^}}

He watched as Aubrey drank the blood. Personally, it was a bit disgusting to him. But that was just probably because of what he was. And he felt better knowing the other was feeling better. Though he was slightly surprised by the question. Even if he was kinda expecting.

Damien thought for a moment about whether or not he should tell him. He wasn't supposed to reveal himself to anybody unless they were his charge. But Aubrey technically was. Besides. He was sure that rule only applied when the charge was human. So why not. "My name is Damien.. I'm your Guardian Angel." he told him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-05-2011, 11:37 PM

Aubrey scoffed disbelievingly at the announcement. "Guardian Angel? You're kidding me right? What kind of joke is this!" Standing abruptly while holding a bag of, as yet unopened, blood the man tried to push his way past Damien and out of the alley way. There was no way he was staying with some crazy person who thought he was an angel, let alone his angel.

His angel... Soft words of comfort spoken years ago in his dreams. Someone helping him survive his fall, always unseen. With a sigh Aubrey closed his eyes. Words escaped his mouth with a harsh tone. The vampire's back was turned to the other man. "If you are what you say you are, you'll be able to tell me about my scars." He remained like that, silhouetted in the harsh lights of a street lamp.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 12:42 AM

Damien watched him, a bit confused. Of course he wasn't kidding about that. Why should he. He didn't let Aubrey get to far past him though. He wasn't going to let him get to far away. Not so he could get hurt again.

Though he was a bit confused about what he said about scars. What scars? He had no idea about those. It must have been after he had been reassigned. "What scars?" he asked, needing to know. He still might be able to explain anyway. Even if he didn't know.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-06-2011, 12:50 AM

A dark chuckle escaped Aubrey. "The scars on my left shoulder from the time I fell off a cliff!" His eyes were still rimmed with red as he whirled around to face Damien again. "Angels don't exist. Even vampires don't think they exist." Causally he ripped the other bag open and began drinking again. Aubrey was still assailed by hunger though it was more controllable now.

Then he met the other man's blue eyes, the same ones from that storm. Aubrey took a few steps forward, letting the empty bag fall to the ground. Without thinking he gripped the other man's chin and tried to tilt his head so he could see his eyes more clearly. "Those eyes ..." murmured Aubrey without realizing it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 12:54 AM

Yep. Damien definitely didn't know about that. So it was after he had one. "I know nothing about that. I had been reassigned. Its not my fault the person supposed to be watching you failed." he stated. He really hated the fact that Aubrey had become a vampire. That wasn't something he wanted for him.

He didn't flinch back when the other gripped his chin, like he would if any other vampire came that close to him. Though he was confused about what he said. "What about my eyes?" he asked, clearly confused.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-06-2011, 01:07 AM

Aubrey found himself answering again, as if he couldn't wait to tell all to this man. "They're the same as the ones from that storm..." He caught the look of confusion in Damien's eyes, and debated releasing his hold on him. Tilting his head forward, he pressed his lips to the pulsing vein on the other's neck. Aubrey couldn't deny himself that one indulgence. He was sated enough now to be able to control himself in such a situation. It was after that motion that he backed away, leaving the other free.

He sighed, crushed by what he was again. Then taking a hold of himself Aubrey glanced around. It was dangerous to stay in that place, he had been meeting someone... It was hard to remember, the vampire had already been partially taken by bloodlust. "It's not safe here, not for you. It would be best if you left." The vampire moved from the entrance of the alley, leaving it open for Damien.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 01:17 AM

Storm? That's right. The storm Damien saved Aubrey from. That was a long time ago. The angel froze when the other pressed his lips against his neck. He didn't want him anywhere near his neck. Though it wasn't like he could kill him, seeing as how he was an angel and already dead. Though he did feel better when the other backed away.

"Leave? I'm not going to leave. Not until I help you." he told him. "Besides. It won't be like I'm going to walk anywhere." he added. His wings appearing the next instant. He knew that they would be invisible to humans. But Aubrey wasn't human anymore. So he should be able to see them.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-06-2011, 01:40 AM

A low growl escaped from Aubrey again. "No one can help me, or change what I am. So leave now!" The anger he'd been feeling since his change twenty years ago resurfaced. No that was wrong, it was always there just below every action he made.

He marched purposefully towards the angel and gripped his arm, while ignoring the wings. Belief was easy, anger management wasn't. Aubrey tried to steer the angel away from the alley, far away. He felt protective of him, an unusual feeling for Aubrey. Hie eyes searched for the sounds of shadow walkers, coming for him to take him away to face his sire. "Damien, listen to me please. If my sire gets his hands on you, it will be eternal torture. You saved me, now it's my turn to save you."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 02:07 AM

He wasn't surprised by the growl that came from Aubrey. He had stopped being surprised awhile ago. And didn't he just say he wasn't going to leave? Looks like he was just as stubborn as he always was.

Damien didn't try to pull away when Aubrey grabbed his arm. It didn't bother him. He refused to be moved though. He was going to make his point across, one way or another. "No, Aubrey. You listen to me. I'm not going to leave you alone again. I wasn't there when you needed me and I'm going to make up for it. One way or another." he stated. Not even the threat of torture was going to make him leave.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 AM

The angel's misplaced loyalty was truly astounding. "Then we'll leave together." There was obviously no reasoning with Damien. Aubrey began tugging him alone, making sure to remain within the light. It was the only was the shadow walkers wouldn't catch their scent, or sight of them. His sire had requested his presence, and he was running away. There would be terrible consequences later on.

Curiosity pushed Aubrey to demand something from Damien even while they were running away. "So, if you feel so protective of me why did you ever leave in the first place? We certainly wouldn't be in this situation if you had stayed!" What ammunition! Aubrey had someone else to blame for his transformation now, and that was Damien.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 11:41 AM

Damien felt better when Aubrey said he would go with him. Though he knew that it probably wasn't a good idea. If the boy's sire was calling, then he had to go. He knew that, so he would make him. But he let him lead him off for a while though. Might as well go along with it for a moment.

"I didn't have a choice. I didn't want to leave you. But I was forced into it. It was way before your transformation." he stated. He remembered that day clearly. And even though he knew he deserved it, it made him feel bad for not being there when Aubrey really needed him. And that hurt Damien more than anything else.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-06-2011, 12:12 PM

A sound of discontent left Aubrey. He stopped their running under yet another street light. They were still on the outskirts of town, far enough away that no one would find them easily if something happened to them. Aubrey began to be jumpy, peering into the shadows at every moment. "There must have been a pretty good reason," stated Aubrey sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and started pacing in the light. The vampire mumbled to himself, trying to figure out why he was so affected by this angel. He had vague memories of the past, flashes of things that had happened long ago. An unusual soft smile flitted across the vampire's face as he remembered a conversation with his imaginary friend, that he now knew had probably been Damien. They had spoken of angels, and Damien had always insisted that they existed. Now Aubrey knew why.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 05:55 PM

"Of course there was a reason. But it doesn't matter know. It's to late to change anything." Damien said. He stood still, his arms crossed against his chest as he watched Aubrey pace. He could tell the boy was jumpy, but he didn't know what he could do to help.

Deep inside him, he felt something. And he knew that it was one of his charges calling to him. And as much as he would like to stay here with him, he had to go. He sighed slightly. "I have to go for now. But I will return. I promise." With that said, he took off and was gone in an instant. He helped his charges for a while, making sure to see that they were all alright. Then he returned to find Aubrey, remaining invisible until he found him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-06-2011, 06:09 PM

(feel free to control the shadow walkers and Aubrey's sire, Meline, they're NPC characters)

The vampire sighed as Damien disappeared, again he supposed. Shaking his head he marched into the shadows and let himself be taken by the walkers to his sire. She was a beautiful woman, very enticing. It was with that blue eyed beauty she had caught him. Imperiously she motioned him forward towards the chair she sat upon as if it were a throne. "Why is it that you did not come right away?"

Aubrey inclined his head before answering as he moved forward. "I was taken by blood lust Meline, it couldn't be helped." Her blond hair moved as she stood to regard him with a smile. Their relationship was a strong one, but hard for Aubrey. He hated her, when once they had been friends. He knew she'd only done what she thought had been in his best interest, but had done so without consulting him. Of course, he had been dying from his fall down a cliff at the time, when he had been twenty years old. A broken neck was hard to heal, even for doctors.