Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 07:25 PM

Misaki shook his head. "I didn't know you wanted me to. And I made breakfast, by the way." he said. He went and sat at the table, intending to eat before he read it. A part of him wasn't sure if he wanted to read it in the first place. He knew how Usagi's novels always were. But he would read it anyway, because the older man wanted him to.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 05-27-2011, 06:48 PM

"Ah.." The small word sounded so sad coming from Usagi's mouth. Standing up, he arched his back and stretched, letting out a low grunt instead of a yawn. He walked over to the table, sitting across Misaki. He eyed the boy before lowering them. "Itadakimasu." It almost sounded like mumbling, that's how low his voice sounded.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 06:51 PM

"Itadakimasu." Misaki said. Then he began eating. His eyes kept going to Usagi. He could tell that the older man was upset, though he didn't know why. And if reading his manuscript would cheer him up, then he'd do it. After breakfast though. It didn't take him to long to eat. He quickly washed the dishes before sitting on the couch and picking up the manuscript. Then he began reading.