dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-19-2011, 01:15 PM

Name: Jake Darkos
Sepicies: demon prince
Dislikes: the sunlight, huge crowds, loud people
Fears: he fears that he wont find the perfect girl, he also fears crosses since he is afraid of holey things
Picture: (the best i could find)

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-19-2011, 01:31 PM

Name:
Elaine Dragomir
Species:
Succubus
Her violin, her kitten Jacks, singing, exploring, composing music
Dislikes:
Shallow people, large crowds that get loud, refined parties, the majority of those who are royal, arrogance, dogs

----------

Elaine watched as they set up for the music, setting her cello up on it's stand next to the piano her brother played. She stood beside the stage dressed casually, not in the formal dress required for the ball. She looked about at the guests starting to arrive, in their formal dresses and tuxes. She looked down at the her clothes which were less than glamorous, but fit her well. Elaine and her brother were just lowly demons known as succubus and incubus. They could not afford to wear anything more than the black outfits they wore. Elaine wore a black mini dress that had a lacy hem at the bottom. That was as fancy as she got, then again the fancy was taken right back out with the white belt that hung around her waist and the black lace gloves that went up to her forearm. She was the only girl playing an instrument tonight, and her brother and his friends had actually worn suits... making her stick out like a sore thumb. It wasn't enough that her eyes were a bright blue to make her stick out, but now she'd be pegged by the shallowness of the guests as below a commoner. That only served to rile her up as she watched the men arrange things so that it looked far more present able. She tapped her fingers gently on the stage before moving away from it take her violin from the case.

Elaine heard the giggling of girls as they walked in to taken in the sight of the ballroom. It was pretty extravagant, there was not a doubt in her mind about that... but did they have to be in here while they were finishing setting up. Elaine glared as a few of them turned their noses up at the low class succubus. She tugged on a lock of her black hair as she looked back to the stage they were to perform on. It was all classical music that they'd been told to prepare... well except for one song she'd decided to throw in to make things interesting. Her head tilted to the side as she watched her brother check the tuning of each instrument their group was going to be using. She tapped her fingers against the stage once more before climbing up to help him arrange the instruments and microphones. They hadn't much time before more guests arrived and expected to hear classical music. Elaine thought that this ball was pointless, who gave a damn if the prince needed to find a bride? It's not like her and those of her social status could marry up anyway. Sure it was a pessimistic way to look at things, but it was realistic. She was a violin and a low class demon. He was the prince of demons and soon to be king. She'd caught glimpses of him, and had to admit that he was quite the looker, but that wouldn't change things.

"Oi, Elly, going to stand around or tune your violin?" her brother's voice broke through her thoughts as she grabbed the case from off the stage and opened it, allowing one of the other guys to take it to the side. She pulled out the mahogany violin and the shoulder rest along with her bow. Elaine took care to stand up straight as she adjusted the shoulder rest and violin as to not put too much pressure on her shoulder where the violin would sit. She then dragged the bow across the strings, playing a few chords before her brother gave her a nod to set it on it's stand beside the cello and to put her bow away.

She heard the giggles of the girls again and closed her eyes as she sat on the piano bench. When the king and his son entered, that is when they were to start playing.. the perfect time to shake things up with her favorite song to sing.

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 01:27 PM

Jake was happily sleeping until his fathers voice broke his slumber "SON! its time to get up!" his father called to him from outside the door, Jake grumbled a bit as he slowly hulled himself out of his bed "father... i really dont think this wedding is the best of you ideas!" he called back to his royal father who just chuckled "oh dont be silly, i haven't got all day to stand around making sure you arive now please hurry up!" Jake grumbled at his fathers words "fine, fine!" he called out as he began to get changed.

Once Jake had finished changing he walked out of his room in a black suit with a red tie and polished black shoes "happy now?" he asked his father who just nodded and smiled "you look marvulous, now quickly now, we dont want to be late" his father said and began to speed walk down the elagant hallways. they soon reached the ballroom and jake could feel everyone's eyes setting upon him and his father "oh boy... here we go" he thought to himself looking around at everyone

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-20-2011, 02:18 PM

Elaine watched as the guests stood around talking or making snide remarks about them. She picked up her violin and held her in place after taking a look at the clock. They'd be here any second now. The second the doors opened she started playing her violin as her brother played the piano. The others joined in as they played what appeared to be classical music. She honestly had no problem with the king and had run the song by him the day before when she'd thought of messing with the royals who would be in attendance. She smiled as she lowered her violin as her brother began to play at a different speed. She set her violin on it's stand as one of the guys set down the classical music and she stepped towards the microphone and started to sing. She stopped the verse as another one of the guys took over.

The day before she'd run over the music alignment with the King, finding out shortly after their conversation began that he was a bit cooler than she had expected. She'd showed him the classical songs she'd brought that they'd be playing and had dropped her folder of other music. He found that song, of all of them to contrast with the classical music they were to play, and said she could play that one song. Then again the way it started out was a falsehood to what it really was. It started out with the piano and violins introducing the plight the story told of, and it also became the resolution for the ending of the story. It was quite an interesting arrangement, and needless to say, she loved the song Fiction. It wasn't her song, but one of the first covers she had learned how to play well. She had been eager to play it outside of her house and to actually perform a cover like this one. Though she had a doubt they would like it.

[[As a reference, Fiction is by the Korean-pop band BEAST. I lurve that song with my heart and soul :3]]

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 02:27 PM

(awesome :D)

Jake smiled a bit as he heard the music and his eyes set upon the female in the band "who is that woman?" he asked his father "she looks... intresting" he thought to himself "almost compleatly different" just then he heard a few giggles and sighed "father... im not ready to be speaking to the females just yet... please get someone to take care of them" he said as he walked to the nearby right corner and sat down while still looking at the female band player "who is she?"

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-20-2011, 03:16 PM

Elaine sang until it came to the hook and the other vocalist took over. Then she began to the next versus which was a wild change since she was rapping. Soon enough she was singing again and picking up her violin as her and the other vocalist sang in cannon with each other singing one lyric and allowing another to echo to the music. As she sang the last line, she picked up her violin, and held the bow above the strings as her brother began to play the classical end to the song. She joined with her violin as the guys moved the microphones from the stage and went back to the classical instruments they were to play. She felt eyes on her and frowned mentally, wondering just who was watching her. Elaine shook it off as she continued to play her violin and move her entire body as she moved the bow along the strings. It looked almost as if she was dancing with the music she was creating.

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 04:30 PM

Jake was amazed by the succabus's performance "she is amazing" he thought to himself as he continued to watch her until a lot of females swammed him and he sighed as the all tried to impress him "oh boy... how can i accualy pick one girl to wed?... i will end up breaking the rests heart" he thought then glanced at the succabus "or mabey... no... i dont know" he thought and growled to himself "please leave me be for now... i need to clear my head" he said to the females who all walked off in different dirrections and he placed his head in his hands

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-20-2011, 05:17 PM

Elaine continued to play until the song ended. She set her violin on the stand and her brother helped her with her cello. She rested the cello against it's rest against her shoulder as she held the massive instrument in her hands. She knew she'd quieted the crowd when she started to play the cello solo so the others with her could go get something to drink. Her eyes were closed as she play, her head tilted slightly as she dragged the long bow against the think strings of the instrument in her arms. Each note was precisely played to follow the last in a beautiful tune that filled the vast ballroom. She still felt those eyes on her, watching her as she played for the guests.

One of the girls near the prince rolled her eyes.
"Look at that succubus. Who allowed someone of her grade in here to play for us? They must have been pitying that poor, regrettable looking girl." Another of the girls quieted her. "I heard the King himself requested her for her abilities... but honestly I don't see why. She's just playing the cello, and of course the men are all drooling over her. And look at that dress. So tacky." The girls giggled softly. "But remember, it's probably all the poor thing could afford on such short notice... or at all." The girls continued with their snide remarks as Elaine continued to play and create music. Honestly, the arrangement she was playing was something she'd composed herself. It had room for a violin and a piano accompanist, but alone... alone it was enough to move her audience emotionally. She peeked open an eye to see people dancing and smiled.

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 06:02 PM

Jake smiled as he continued to listen to her music, it seemed to move his heart a bit and he heard the girls talking and growled when they had finished "how dare you take the mick out of her" he growled just so that the two girls could hear "everyone is the same no matter how rich or poor" he growled as he looked back at the succabus who seemed to be playing the beautiful music "don't you dare take the mick out of her or anyone else again in my sight" he growled to them as he went back to listening to her music

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-20-2011, 06:36 PM

Elaine's eyes raised slightly to watch the prince growl at a couple of girls, having heard it over the sound of her cello playing. A smile couldn't help but to have twitched onto her lips as she played. The girls seemed to glare at her though, not the prince, their beloved prince whom they thought was in trouble because of the music she was creating. She figured if he liked it then she was doing her job. She snickered and rolled her eyes in their direction, knowing that would anger them further. She barely had time to kick her cello out of her hands when it was set on fire. She heard gasps as the wood burned quickly, melting the metal tuning pins. She pulled off her jacket and quickly went to work trying to stop the fire. The others with her, sprint over, taking their jackets off to try and save the strings instrument from the flames. Elaine felt her brother hold onto her arm as they moved the jackets aside. She jerked at the charred sight of her cello. "Armand," she whimpered the name of her cello and sighed as she sat beside her brother.

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 06:48 PM

Jake continued to watch in amazement until he saw the sudden fire "where the hell did that come from" he thought as he got up quickly and started to make his way over, once he was at the foot of the stage he looked up upon the band and looked at them all "what in hells name was that?" he asked as his eyes shifted threw the band until they laid upon the female in whom the sight of caused him to blush "what was the cause of the fire?"

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-20-2011, 07:03 PM

Elaine stood up and looked him in the eye. "What do you think caused it you dense prince? You can't possibly tell me you are too dense to see that the girl who was behind is a fire demon. You can't tell me that you are too blind to see the flock of disgusting females despises the fact that you, Sir, are paying attention to my music and not their shallowly petty conversations! You can't be so bloody dense and blind to see any of the things going on around you!" Her brother tried to stop her as her anger over her cello spiked and she turned to the women. "I didn't come here to impress anyone. The King requested my presence to share my music with you lot of uncivilized nobles. If you ever try to insult me, do it to my face and not behind your hands or with your disgusted looks." Elaine had a temper when she was beyond agitated like she was. Everything she didn't like was in this room, and it had taken great restraint not to leave until now. "And you royals, stop your gaping. Then again, I'd rather you all joke on flies!" With that she turned and grabbed her violin and it's case with her music and left, shoving past the royals and kicking the double doors open. The doors slammed against the wall and she left.

Her brother could only pinch his nose as she walked out. "Your Highness, you'll have to excuse her. She's... well she's her and she did have her cello destroyed in front of her," he explained as the other musicians cleaned up the charred cello, placing it back in the case.

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 07:08 PM

Jake listened to his harsh words and felt a deep flame burning on the inside "she is nothing like i thought she was" he thought as he clenched his fists, no-one could see his rage since they were all watching the raging female, once the female had left Jakes rage was soon released "look... i was thinking of choosing her... but now... now i feel discusted in you all, and who ever it was deserves to burn... burn for enternity!" he yelled as he barged passed everyone and burst through the double doors and began to make his way to his room

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-21-2011, 02:54 PM

Elaine had wandered out to the garden to sit with her violin. Her black hair was loose from the white ribbons that had held it up. The ribbons were now tangles in her hair to give the black hair streaks of pure white. She was in disbelief that she had allowed her temper to get the better of her like that. She couldn't believe she'd done something so irrational and so disrespectful. Her brother would surely be enraged with her silly and childish behavior. Not to mention that he probably wouldn't fix Armand for her. The wood of Armand, her cello, was beyond charred and the entire thing needed to be replaced. Elaine sighed and just stared at the sky. She felt beyond terrible.

Her brother looked at the prince in shock, there was no way in this realm that anyone would want to choose his sister as a bride. She was blunt, wild, and very opinionated; sometimes too much so for her own good. Her brother, Drake, walked walked over to the king quickly and bowed slightly.
"Sir, pardon my bluntness, but did your son just show interest in my sister? I know she isn't refined like the other noble women here, but I noticed the way he watched her as she played her cello. And I thought it may be for the best if I left her here, to see if he really does feel any attraction to her." Drake knew Elaine would destroy him later for this, but it was for her own good.

dragonjake

Old 05-21-2011, 03:06 PM

the king nodded at Drake's requests and smiled slightly "that seems to a good idea, the best i have heard" he said looking at the doors in which Jake had stormed through "now... go get your sister and then send her to Jake's room, then they are to both sit in his room and have a talk" he said smiling some more

Jake stormed into his room and slammed the door behind him, he couldn't beleive that someone one could have been so rude, then again he couldn't beleive someone would be so mean to other "great! what a waste of a day!" he growled as he paced back and forward

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-21-2011, 03:43 PM

Drake nodded with a smile and left the ballroom. He jumped onto the nearest window sill that was open and jumped out, spreading his bat-like wings and flying off to find Elaine. He was not going to have her miss the moment of her life, plus as her big brother and teacher of morals... he had to make her apologize for just being plain rude to the prince. He'd taught her to be better than that. There was no way she wasn't going to go talk to the prince to apologize. That was the end of that, and he was going to stand firm on his decision. Especially since she'd also taken it a step farther and been rude to all of the royals in the room. But now he had a rather ingenious plan to get her to meet with the prince. He just prayed that the King himself would find a way to keep them in the room together to talk. Or fight, it was not a matter of important how the either of them would 'communicate' with each other. Drake was pulled from his thoughts when he spotted his sister sitting in the garden.

Elaine huffed as she sat with her violin case, staring at it as she thought. She had to admit the prince was rather cute. "Oh what am I thinking!? That idiot doesn't take notice to a thing going on around him. Making him not cute-," her words cut off as she was plucked right from the marble bench she sat on. She looked up to see her brother Drake having grabbed her by the back of her dress. "Drake! You put me down! Put me down this instance or I will hurt you!" She wiggled and squirmed as she was carried by her brother back towards the palace. He swung her a little, just enough to get her enough momentum to send her through the open window of the prince's room. Elaine scream and held onto her violin case as she sailed right through the open window onto his bed. Drake flew off to get back inside and make sure the two of them talked.

dragonjake

Old 05-21-2011, 04:01 PM

Jake heard a scream and heard someone landing on his bed, he turned to see the succubus that had been really rude to him on his bed "what is she doing in my room" he thought and growled "what are you doing here? i thought you were in a hissy fit" he growled as he shut his window and glared back at her "and just so you know, the reason i wasn't paying attention is because i was mesmerized by your music, but no, from what you said im dense" he growled at her "so since im not good enough for your eyes, you can forget me bothering to ask you to marry me now and get out of my room" he said point to the door as he felt the fire inside burning more dangerously

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-21-2011, 04:15 PM

Elaine bounced a little as she landed on his bed. Her only real thoughts were of how soft the bed was and how a nap would really do her well. But that thought was lost as she sat up and looked to see the Prince. She winced at the bite the anger in his words brought, knowing she had been a bit too harsh with the Prince, but it wasn't like she could take back what she said. She knew she had brought this on herself for being so mean; it had been hard to control her emotions.. and her mouth with the smoldering remains of her cello behind her. She could have almost been burned by the demon fire herself, so the fact that she was that close to it had shaken her. Her frayed nerves were to blame for her outburst, and she knew she had to take responsibility for her actions. "Look..I'm sorry... I was a bit harsh when I spoke to you, not to mention your the Prince of all the people I could have been rude too....," she began as she looked down at the bed," I was upset that my cello was destroyed... it isn't easy for demons of my social class to get their hands on instruments as expensive as these... Though I do have to say I am glad you liked my music." Elaine almost smiled, but contained it as she peeked up to look at him before looking back down. "But you are still dense. Those girls were about ready to jump me with your attention given to me." She crossed her arms over her chest, completely missing the fact that he had shown interest in her for a moment. When it did click in her mind that he had considered her, her of all the girls that he could have, to be his bride she could only look at him in disbelief.

dragonjake

Old 05-21-2011, 04:42 PM

Jake watcher her with rage still burning, but as she spoke his fire burned down a bit "well the fact that i don't notice much isn't my fault, do you think i wish myself to be dense?" he growled as he turned around and placed his hands on his draws and his growl grew louder "but if im not good enough for you, then you are clearly not good enough for me" he said still growling as he looked at his reflection in the mirror "you may leave now"

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-21-2011, 04:55 PM

Elaine sighed softly and shook her head. "I never said that you weren't good enough. Even if you want me as your bride and I wanted to be, there would be a whole body of people opposing the marriage. There are so many other women out there that you can have, yet you set your eyes on me. I knew you were looking at me as I played the cello. I could feel your eyes on me as I played, but that kind of attention towards me... a mere musician is beyond anything I could ask for.... but I've nothing to my name but my violin... no royal blood... and...," she started to ramble as she spoke. Elaine wasn't entirely sure what she was saying anymore herself, but she knew she couldn't... she couldn't marry him. Even if he was quite the cute Prince.

dragonjake

Old 05-22-2011, 08:19 AM

Jake sighed as he held up his hand to say he was to speak "look, you listen and you listen carefuly... its not about what others think, but if you dont want to then that is fine, and you now have two options.... leave through my door, go to your brother and never come back... or... take my hand and accept my offer of marriage" he said holding out his hand for her if she chose that option "its all your choice"

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-22-2011, 01:00 PM

Elaine quieted when he raised his hand to silence her. She looked at his hand when he held it out to her. It was so strange. She was being offered the chance to marry the Prince and she could honestly say for the first time in her life she was so frightened of what could happen if she said yes. Elaine climbed forward on the bed and gently grabbed his hand with her smaller one. Despite having played the violin for so many years, her hands weren't calloused but soft. She wrapped her hands around his and looked down away from him.

dragonjake

Old 05-22-2011, 05:05 PM

Jake smiled as she took his hand but his smile soon faded when she looked down away from him "what is it?" he asked as his face filled with concern "its the marrige isn't it?... you don't really want to do you?" he asked as he pulled his hand away and sat on his bed "its fine, i wont force you to do something you dont want too" he said as he sighed a bit "and Drake! i know your out there!" he called out to him knowing he was outside, he could feel his presense was close

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-22-2011, 05:11 PM

Drake winced and opened the window. "Your senses are as keen as always, Sir," he said as he stepped in and folded his wings as to not knock anything over. "That isn't what she is thinking at all, Prince. She's sad that Armand got turned to ashes. She's a musician. Her instruments may as well be her lovers. Hence why I came to grab this," he spoke as he picked up the violin. "This is a distraction to this lovely budding relationship that both I and the King have agreed upon. So even if you hate each other.... the wedding will go through as planned." Her brother spoke in a sing-song type voice as he moved towards the window. "But just remember you two, it's for the best. Now get to know each other and Elaine, don't you be a brat. Christopher and Aaron will bring your things in a few days." And with that, her brother left the room -with her violin- through the way he came... the window.

Elaine could only watch in astonishment.

dragonjake

Old 05-22-2011, 05:22 PM

Jake smiled a bit as he listened to drake speak "i see we would have been getting married anyway" he said chuckling as the demon left and he looked at Elaine while sighing "im sorry about your instrument... i promise that i shall buy you a new one... accualy no... i will do better... i will see if there is any sort of demon in this kingdom that can fix your Armand... i promise" he said smiling a bit "and if i can't... i don't know what i will do" he said and his smile faded