View Poll Results: Humans VS Zombies!!!
Humans for the win!! I DESTROY ALL ZOMBIES!!!! 5 71.43%
Zombies kick ass!! I EATZ UR BRAINZ!!!!! 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 05-27-2011, 03:40 AM

Still standing quite close to the strange man who wielded the gun, Alyssa could hear the music he was listening to almost perfect. How could he stand listening to it so loudly? For a moment she looked around that the others in the church and then back away as a growing aching feeling in her stomach grew more intense. She had no idea how that guy was still alive but she doubted anyone would bother giving her any answers. Backing away slowly, she went back into the pew and pick up her stuff off the ground and shoved it back into her bag. "What are you doing here, girl?" she asked herself allowed as she shook her head. Always in the wrong place at the wrong time, couldn't she ever get a moments rest. "Maybe I should just give up this useless fight..." she sighed and then turned back to the others. Just then a man whom she assumed to be a Saint walk in and her stomach lerched. He was heading right toward the man with the gun. Popular are we? she thought to herself. Then she had a sudden urge to step between the man and the Saint, perhaps she could stop a confrontation. "Out of my way girl!" The man barked loudly. "What would you do if I said no?" she asked with smart-ass tone of voice. Why she was no longer afraid of this guy, she could not explain. "Then I will have to make you." He growled angrily. She stood her ground and wondered if the guy with the gun would still try to shot this guy through her, she did not doubt it. Still she stayed put and stared the Saint down hoping that he might just turn around and walk away.
He didn't. Instead he swung a punch at her and she managed to dodge it but was not quick enough to dodge the second blow that landed in the middle of her gut. Her legs buckled out from under her and she fell to the floor next to the feet of the guy with the gun. The Saint kicked her near the same spot and she pulled out her dagger from her boot and stabbed him in the foot with it. The Saint let out a scream and jumped back from her. Maybe this would make him leave.

((I hate having to say "the guy with the gun" I think from now on I will use his name even though she hasn't 'met' him yet, m'kay?))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-27-2011, 04:08 AM

Akira lowered her blade after the man walked past her. He wasn't aiming the gun at her brother or her, and the other man was still alive, so why should she help the clergymen with anything? They were the reason why her brother and her were living on the wrong. Them and those damn scientists who turned them into the monsters they were. They're whole life had changed from the events that had taken place some time ago.

When another man was headed toward whoever this mysterious creature was, she raised her katana toward him. He looked like a Saint, and if he was, then the other had to be like them. If there was a Saint here, how many was there outside? Were they completely surrounded? Were they going to search everyone for a barcode? There was too much at risk.

Setsurou was already picking up the church bench when the man punched some girl and kicked her. She stabbed him, but he was still able to do more damage to her. The bench connected with him, and he flew across the church. Setsu put the bench town and held out an hand to the girl on the floor. "Are you okay, miss?"

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2011, 06:29 AM

Loki tensed as the atmosphere of the room changed. This is going to get ugly... She thought. She heard the girl and the Saint's confrontation, and she shook her head, thinking scornfully. Idiot, getting into unnecessary trouble... She jolted as she felt something fly past her head, something big and something moving very quickly judging from the wind that smacked her in the face. Fortunately she wasn't hit with the flying object, but it sounded like the Saint wasn't as lucky. There was a rather harmonious crash and stream of grunts as the man was carried to the other end of the room with the projectile. That wasn't normal, Loki thought, though a wicked grin spread across her face. Unable to help herself, she stood and applauded while the thrower offered his aide to the girl.
"I suggest we all leave right about now," she said, feeling generous due to the humor she had been treated with.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-27-2011, 11:47 AM

"Here's where I say no shit," Evan replied nonchalantly, his headphones sliding down his head as to reply to the girl who had just presented such a brilliant notion. He sighed, twirling the explosive revolvers in his fingers once before slipping them in their proper places. He was so eager to push one in that bloody idiot's head. Perhaps a few of them.

He walked back over to muscle man who seemed to be helping the little girl about his age. Evan tilted his head, also offering his hand to said person. "That was extremely rude of him, don't you think?" he said aloud, stating the obvious like the blind girl before him.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2011, 05:59 PM

"What, you're constipated?" Loki retorted, forever the smart ass. She smirked to herself and began feeling her way to the front doors. She froze when she heard the sound of horses coming towards the church. "Ah hell," she muttered. Generally a group of horses riding at full speed like that meant the arrival of Saints, and it always meant there was trouble when they came in such a hurry. Considering what had transpired in the church, there was no doubt in her mind that the Saints were coming after them. Some nervous parishioner must have sold them out, the jerks. Cursing under her breath, she closed the doors of the church and hurried in the other direction. "More Saints," she snarled at the group. "Where's the damn backdoor?" She stumbled a bit on a few steps leading to the alter where the priest had once been. She remembered the direction she had heard him walk towards and followed it as best she can. She found a door and hastily opened it, but when she went inside, she discovered she was in a broom closet. A loud stream of inventive curses spewed from her mouth as she stomped back out again.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-27-2011, 07:38 PM

"No, just irratated," replied Evan, also hearing the thundering hoovesteps of the horses. Taking down one was simple enough, probably more, but eventually they'd be outnumbered, this little group. They had to escape, and hurriedly. They wouldn't, however, get anywhere through a broom closet.

"Not to be rude, but you're going the wrong way," Evan retorted obviously, smirking a bit as he headed to the proper direction. Being the slight gentleman he was, he hooked his arm through hers. The backdoor was rather low and stooping. "Mind your heads!" he called, ducking just before his own collided with the aging wood.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2011, 08:27 PM

"I figured," Loki grumbled, irate and embarrassed. Had the situation been different, she would have shook off his arm - helpful or not - and socked the guy for touching her. Part of her wanted to do it as soon as they were safe, but that seemed too petty for her liking. She ducked her head as instructed and felt sunlight on her skin once more. It was starting to feel colder. The sun was finally setting, it seemed. She grinned to herself as she continued walking away quickly from the church. Soon she would be in her element, or at least she would if there weren't people around to see her. It might be better to sneak away when night falls, she thought, and wondered if there was any place close to hide away. She went through her list of hide-outs and finally muttered to the group, "There's an abandoned house not far from here. It's a bit out of the way, so not many people pass by. Thirty steps northwest to the alley, fifty west through the woods." She nodded northwest.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 PM

Bloodii didn't seem the slightest bit scared, this was child's play for her, but she wasnt complaining, she found some people who seemed a lot like her. She chuckled at the blind ones stupidity, but then finally stood when they started to escape,"Hey! Wait up!" She said, dashing after them. Seeing them she laughed,"Again, you're insane, but the bloody mess was worth coming into that place."

As the hideout was being stated, she tilted her head,"And you know this how...?" Bloodii stamped her foot, attempting to get the blood off her spiked snowshoes, all the while, cursing out the man who had grabbed her for messing up her boot. No matter, he had a lot of holes in his nuts now, so they were even.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2011, 10:08 PM

((Lol that sound painful, Sezumie!))

Loki scowled slightly, an odd mixture of irritated and embarrassed that she was being questioned. "I found it before," she said shortly. As long as she counted her steps, she could find her way relatively easily. Her sense of direction wasn't bad, surprisingly, when she could feel the sun on her face. Cloudy days were usually bad for her, but she managed.
This particular hideout she knew very well, as it was. She had stumbled on it one night when she thought it was safe enough to take off the blindfold.
She winced as she heard the church's front doors burst open. The Saints were on their way in, it seemed. "No time for this," she muttered to herself. She felt antsy. She could fight well enough, but with other people was a different question. She might end up accidently attacking them rather than the Saints. It would be better to leave now.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2011, 12:52 AM

[:D Lol, it was so tempting to put in, but I won't be as detailed as that anytime soon~]

The pink-haired girl nodded in understanding, it made sense to her, well, to her logic it did. She picked up her pace to keep up with the woman,"Hmm..." She had heard the doors, Saints, as they called themselves. Bloodii hated the name, they didn't deserve to be called Saints, they weren't even worthy enough to fight with. So she spat at the church, a stream of curses flowing from her mouth, before she resumed following the woman to the said hiding place. But she was bored, nothing could really entertain her now, unless running away involved fighting their way out, which looked very unlikely.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-28-2011, 10:37 AM

(...o_o...ow...)

Evan felt the woman's arm tense up when it came in contact with his own, which was understandable. This was the typical reaction to such helpfulness, well, at least the second most typical thing. The first was a punch straight in the face...he had a feeling she wasn't afraid to do that.

He smirked, glad to be out of that stinking place. What a wreck they had made, though. Priest man certainly would have his work cut out for him. He shrugged, the idea of a hideout teasing his mind. Indeed, it sounded better than his usual spots of slumber. Why not?

But, of course, he saw one obvious problem. "Not to tone anything down, but are you sure direction is your strong point?" he asked the handicapped girl, forming a scowl across his lips.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 05-28-2011, 05:09 PM

((ugh sorry! I was out with my graduating senior friends last night!))
After the Saint was gone (she didn't manage to see what happened) another man came over to her and offered her his hand. She looked up at him, a little worried and not wanting to trust him. The man with the gun also offered her his hand and she was even less willling to trust him. But she was in this now, there was no way of getting out of it anytimes soon. Reluctantly, she took both of their hands and rose to her feet. Her gut still ached and she felt like she was going to through up but she managed to hold it back. "Thank you," she said in a soft voice. Then she looked around the room at all the stange characters, there was no doubt in her mind they were experiments. Maybe this was where she was meant to be, maybe she was here for a reason. She was going to help fight for their survival, as a human she might actual be able to persuade a few people perhaps. Evan began leading them out of the church and when the blind girl suggested that they go to an abandoned house, Alyssa began to worry again. Now that she was with all of these people, there was no way now that a saint would believe that she was not an experiment at first sight. But she couldn't worry, she couldn't run anymore, she had to stand up to these Saints. She had to do it for her mother. When the front door flew open she squeezed the guys hand that she was still holding as she debated whether or not to follow, but there was no time to debate and she quickly made her way behind him and the blind girl. She looked to the blind girl. "Are you sure they won't be able to find us?" she asked gently but their was disbelief in her voice. She felt so out of place with them, but then again she didn't have a place with anyone really. She was a daughter of two worlds it seemed.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2011, 11:04 PM

((no worries!!))

Loki smirked, rather amused at the creative curses that spewed out of the girl's mouth. Her amusement faded slightly at the music man's question. She knew it was a logical question, given the circumstances, so she managed to keep her voice even as she explained, "I can feel the sun. Considering it's setting now and where it's hitting my skin, west is that way." She pointed in the correct direction, then shifted her finger to point where they needed to go. "And we need to go this way."
She turned to the girl carrying a gun and responded simply, "They haven't so far." She was itching to get away from the church and into the cover of the trees. She sped up her pace and stumbled a bit on a tree root, but caught herself. The root was a comforting sign - they couldn't be too far from the woods now.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 05-30-2011, 12:41 AM

Alyssa stuffed her hands in her pockets as she nodded at the blind woman. If she was an experiment, and their wasn't a doubt in her mind that she was, then she probably knew the best hidding spots despite her disadvantage. Actually, Alyssa doubted that this woman even needed her eyes, perhaps she had other ways of seeing. She looked around her at the people she was with and back at the church that was growing further way with every step, she was glad to be rid of it. So much for being a safe place...she thought as she shook her head. "Are you all...you know...experiments?" she asked in a hushed tone. She had never been around so many before, she had a hard time believing herself that they all were in fact experiments. "If you don't mind me asking, what powers did they give you?" she ask all of them. "My mother was one, I was just curious if you were all the same...or different." In her heart she knew that she was, they all seemed to unique to be the same. Part of her just wanted to end the silence and get to know these people she was currently involved with.

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 05-30-2011, 12:54 AM

A curious boy of age 14 followed a group of people getting farther away from the church. His name was Liam Hope and he had originally been waiting for one of the Nuns to leave the church. His plans were now changed of course. He wasn't actually that far behind them all though they hadn't seemed to notice him. "Uh, Expirements?" He asked walking a bit faster to catch up with them. He tilted his head a bit. "You're like mother?"

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2011, 01:32 AM

Loki stiffened at the girl's questions. Her grip only tightened on her staff, as if wondering if she should quickly bash the girl's head in before she called the Saints. At the reference of the girl's mother, the hand relaxed just slightly. Most likely she wouldn't go to the Saints, especially as it would cost her own life. Even if she didn't go through the experiments herself, if her mother received any gene treatment, the altered DNA could be passed down to the girl. She clenched her teeth, and before she could answer, a young voice cut through the silence. She didn't recognize the sound, or the hurried footsteps that caught up with the group. Damn, what the hell is this? Loki thought with a growl. The boy seemed to be in the same group as the girl, it seemed. "Shit," Loki muttered under her breath. She was getting a headache, though not from sunlight this time. "This is a dangerous topic," she said shortly. "If you're an experiment, I wouldn't stay here. Saints are coming. Are they following us?" She asked, irritated she couldn't check for herself.

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-30-2011, 01:34 PM

Liam looked behind them and saw no one. Even though there were aly-ways he knew Beyond would distract everyone, she always did. "Uh-uh, no one. Even if there was I'm sure my current mother would be the one to do it, and she is trustworthy." Liam new that a smart person would have figured out he was an expirement or was the child of one by now but since he couldn't take back what he said decided to throw cation slighty to the wind around this group. His instinct said do it.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 03:29 PM

Bloodii grinned,"This is quite the party we got here," She chimed, before looking at the one who had asked such dangerous questions,"I believe she's right you really shouldn't ask those sorts of questions out here, it's very suspicious isn't it?" The pink/blue haired girl was jumping a bit, not as high as she really can jump, but a bit higher than the average person. She looked over her shoulder, for she didn't trust that boy's voice very much. "Yep, no one but the clouds above our heads." And yet, she had a bad feeling about the new boy who chose to waltz in to the group, looking at him suspiciously,"How exactly did you find us huh?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-30-2011, 03:53 PM

Beyond tilted his head abit at her question. "I was waiting for a Nun. She's my new mother. You don't seem to trust me but my insitncts tell me it'll be okay so..." Beyond quickly hurried over to the girl and parted the hair in the back of his head. He shook abit. The code was visible only when you looked through his hair. If she screamed he'd have to run before a soul noticed him and he had already noticed her jumping. "You jump very high." He added. He was being stupid but he was child like. He did these things before really thinking.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 05-31-2011, 12:28 AM

Alyssa bit her lip. Maybe it was rude for her to ask them such a question but she wanted to know. She knew so little about their kind and she felt like if she got to know them better she would feel closer to her mother. Sometimes she wondered if any of her mothers powers had been passed down to them but she had not discovered them yet if it had, she doubted that she did have any to begin with. Again she looked around and she saw no one but the people in her new group. "I don't think those bastards are still following us," she told the blind girl. Then her foot accidentally hit her other as she turned around and she stumbled foward before falling to the ground, skinning her knee. "Damn it," she groaned as she stood up again and brushed the dirt off of her. Her jeans were ripped and she didn't even bother looking down at her new wound, she could deal with ot once they were safe.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 AM

Bloodii raised an eyebrow,"Well, I see your point, but do you see mine?" She lifted her leg, showing her spiked boots,"If you show that in public again boy, I'll make sure you'll get the point permanently. And of course I jump high, yeah, I'm a freaking bird." She said with venom in her sarcasm. She jumped onto the nearest tree and climbed it, and them jumped from one tree to the next with angelic grace that seemed too graceful to be real. She looked at the now wounded girl,"And yes, I meant that half literally." She disappeared in the trees again, before jumping back out and towards another tree.

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-31-2011, 01:14 AM

Liam nodded and looked at her boot. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I actually did that with out thinking." He apologized. He wasn't scared of her at all but he had done so with out thinking. He knew he owed her an apology. "If you guys ever need a place to hide I'm sure mother would let you stay at our house. It's really big and she may be a Nun," he dropped his voice low and made sure no one was close, "but she isn't pro-religion. She knows my secret and if any of you are like me she wouldn't hesitate to help you regardless." He explained knowing full well Beyond would help them even if it ment her own death. She was against what the church was doing. That didn't mean she liked people being expiremented on but killing someone because of it wasn't right.
Beyond walked outside the church and did a quick scan for Liam. When she saw he wasn't waiting for her like he normally was she shrugged. He must have stayed home or followed the group which she had heard left earlier. She knew Liam could hand himself and headed home to cook dinner. Please keep Liam safe God. She mentally prayed. She was against what the church was doing and she didn't believe experiments were evil and everything but she was still faithful in god.

(AAAAH! I called him Beyond last time! *hits head against a wall* I feel so stupid....)

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2011, 01:51 AM

((lol no worries, it happens ^^))

Loki's nerves were frayed. She wasn't used to having this many people around her, and it was beginning to grate on her. From the sounds of it, at least two of the others were experiments as well. It wouldn't surprise her at this point if the majority of the group was, considering the pure hatred of the Saints. She heard someone jumping from tree to tree and sighed. It was fortunate they were in the woods and they weren't being followed yet. Otherwise her actions might be just a tad conspicuous. "Here we are," Loki announced, nodding in the general direction of the house about three yards away. The trees did a wonderful job of hiding the small, run-down house. Sure of where she was now, she released the arm, nodding at the man as thanks, and entered the house. She sniffed the air. It was as stale and musty as she had left it. It didn't smell like anyone else had been living in there - no traces of old food, perfume, sweat, etc. She plopped down on a couch and twirled her staff in her hands. After a moment, she finally said, "I'm Loki." This wasn't her usual, but one first name wouldn't do much harm. If it did, night was falling. She'd be able to escape them easily enough.

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-31-2011, 02:01 AM

Liam followed Loki into the house making a note of where they had been. He would need to make sure to lead any saints besides his mother away from here. Beyond was the only person Liam trusted to know this place but it wasn't like he was going to show her any time soon. He didn't like not being trusted and showing a Nun a person's hide out for no reason would make him look bad. "My name is Liam Ms. Loki." Liam said not thinking of how his name could affect anything. The saints didn't suspect him of being an experiment at all and he was frequently in the church. They trusted Beyond to know if an expirement was near her and to turn them in. They shouldn't have been so trust worthy of the woman.

(I really should have just went with my normal Beyond. Beyond is the normal name for Liam.)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 05-31-2011 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: Not again!

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 02:19 AM

Bloodii came down from the tree and peeked into the house, before registering as a suitable place, she waltzed in and flopped down on the floor like a dead fish.

"Introductory-wise, I'm Bloodi, and that's all, and I'm not afraid to step on someones balls just to deflate their ego." She laughed at that, and yet, she was dead serious about that sentence,"Well, nice to meet you both, Liam, Loki, I hope." Her eyes flickered to and fro, looking for all possible exits in case of an emergency. Once she was satisfied, she flipped up on her back, staring at the ceiling,"I guess we should answer that other question, I'm an experiment, semi successful, just plain old avian DNA for me, nothing special." She dug into her pocket, finding some more money that the man she had talked to in the park, so graciously gave her. She had enough to last her a week, then, maybe she could join a circus.