Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2011, 02:07 AM

[imgright]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_J9EpHyb8XUs/SnN-AHEcQTI/AAAAAAAABSw/yXDus6ONb10/s400/usami.png[/IMGright]

Without a breeze the smoke does not waver from its trail upwards into the sky. Akihiko watches it with half lidded eyes, almost unaware of the way his teeth are gnawing gently on the filter of the cigarette. The white tendrils are the only colour against the bright blue filling his vision. It's a beautiful day out, he can't disagree to that. However it's not what he wants. It's not what he feels. He doesn't care to stare up into a pretty cloudless sky. He doesn't give enough of a hoot to remain in this position much longer because the bench is growing uncomfortable. His back is beginning to ache from the hard wood, his bottom is starting to numb, and already the blood has stopped running through his left arm thanks to the way he has it slung over the edge of the backrest.

He's feeling awkward and even though it's warm out without rain he wants nothing more than to get back in his American car and drive home. Home to his couch, home to his kitchen and to his teddy bears. Home to his bed he can curl up beside Misaki in and maybe, just maybe, coax the teen into helping Akihiko's muse.

Unfortunately, these fantasies won't happen anytime soon, and Akihiko knows it.

Tilting this head down from the angle it's been laying in facing the sky for God knows how long, the writer takes another drag from his cigarette, pushing the smoke through his nose rather than his mouth, and scans the crowded streets one more time. No sign of the brunette anywhere. He scowls.

He's not sure whether it's the whole gay factor that makes Misaki so keen on shopping or simply the fact the boy is strange. Regardless, it's aggravating. Why? Akihiko is the student's ride, thus automatically forced to sit on the street and wait for the younger male to hurry up with his store ghosting.

He could go with him. But Akihiko does not shop. Not even if the place is really nice.

However, tempted with change room sex is a different matter. Sadly, this has yet to be offered to him. So his only option is to wait.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 02:19 AM

Misaki walked around the store, looking for a particular thing. But after an hour of looking, he couldn't find it. Sighing, he started to head out. He knew that Usagi was probably going be mad if he came out without anything. Especially after making him wait for so long.

But that didn't matter. There wasn't anything here he wanted to buy. So he headed out and over to Usagi. He would have to find a way to make it up to him later. Though he knew what that would mean.

He stopped in front of him. "I'm ready to go home now." he told him, his eyes on the ground. He was really hoping that the older man wasn't to mad at him. He would have to make something special for dinner.

{{Sorry if this isn't as long as yours.}}

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 AM

"Really?" Akihiko's eyes narrow the slightest bit, although it's hard to tell. He can see that Misaki notices though, because the boy refuses to look up from the ground. A snippy comment, something along the lines of, 'Did you give everything you bought away to a homeless man? Or did it simply disappear into thin air?' sits heavy on his tongue. For nearly an hour and a half he's had to sit here waiting, and now the student shows up with nothing in his hands. Absolutely nothing.

However, Akihiko learned long ago to calm himself down just in time. Especially towards his lover. So instead of lashing out or causing mental anguish he stands, cigarette rolling pleasantly over his lips, and he wraps an arm around Misaki's lithe shoulders, tugging the smaller boy into a sideways hug. "Alright, I'm hungry anyways."

[It's okay I tend to go over the top in my first posts, haha.]

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 11:44 AM

Misaki could tell that Usagi was mad. So he was a bit confused when the older man hugged him. Maybe he wasn't mad. But the brunette refused to believe that. He was sure the other would make him make up for this someway. And more likely in a way that he wouldn't like.

"What would you like for dinner?" he asked. No matter what it was, Misaki would make it. That should more likely make up for not getting anything. But also, maybe not. He could only hope. He really didn't like it when Usagi was mad at him. It made him feel a bit depressed. Especially if he's the cause.

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2011, 05:02 AM

Whilst his grip loosens he doesn't quite take his hand off of Misaki's shoulder. He grins cheekily around his cigarette as he tugs on Misaki, flashing a mouth of predatory teeth. He leads the smaller male towards his parked car, a vehicle that catches not only the rays of the sun in just the right way, but every eye that glances towards it.

"It's not so much what I want for dinner as it is who," he says, quiet enough that nobody around can hear, but Misaki registers the words loud and clear.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-24-2011, 11:39 AM

Misaki went with Usagi over to the car. He really hated riding in it. It attracted to much attention. But it wasn't like he could make the older man buy a new car just because this one bothers him. Besides. He was sure that he wouldn't.

When he heard what the other said, his face turned red. "You really shouldn't say those type of things." he told him.

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2011, 05:01 AM

Akihiko grins wickedly. They reach the car and he releases Misaki's shoulder. However he hovers behind the boy when the brunette's hand reaches out to open the European styled passenger door. Bending down he brushes his lips to the shell of Misaki's ear, feeling the goosebumps rise on the student's flesh. "What's wrong? Does it bother you?"

His lets his innuendo hang in the air. A dead weight that tugs the atmosphere into sexual tension. Ghosting away from his lover, the writer glides to the driver's side of the car and slips behind the wheel, all the while thinking to himself a job well done in making Misaki's face all red and cute again.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-25-2011, 11:44 AM

Misaki froze for a brief moment when Usagi spoke again, surprised by how close he was. Really wasn't expecting that. He automatically nodded to the question. Yes, it did bother him.

He got in the car and buckled up. After a moment, he turned to the older man. "You never said what you wanted to eat for dinner." he said. It didn't matter what Usagi said. The brunette was making dinner as soon as they got back.

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-28-2011, 09:16 PM

[So, so sorry for the late reply! D: I was just swarmed with year end tests and the lead up to prom, and then prom itself. The only spare time I had left was basically spent doing homework or studying, or sleeping...]

"Oh, but I already did." At Misaki's frown and narrowed eyes Akihiko's grin widens the slightest and he looks away, starting up the car. It revs loudly, the engine purring sweetly and sending shivers up their legs, throughout their bodies. "Alright, fine. I wouldn't mind some Chinese stir fry."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-28-2011, 10:42 PM

Misaki nodded. He could make that. He was sure that they had all the ingredients that they needed. And it wasn't something that took to long to make. Now just to get home.

{{Its alright. I understand.}}