angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2011, 05:04 PM

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo...ledel/tuck.jpg

name: Anna lork
Personality: Is kind by nature but can have a temper when ever she sees injustice being done or people being taken advantage of. She helps other as much as she can when she can. She is known as a princess in her town everyone loves her expect a couple of people who are jealous of her personality. She is clumsy as she is beautiful can not stay out of trouble.
History: her parents were killed by some wolves and now she has to work to support her baby brother who is only 9 months old. Her parents died about 5 months ago since then she has been working almost everyday to help support her brother. She has grown weak and tried and does not know if she can continue on but she has to keep her brother alive.

She has a lot of spunk to her but can be as fragile as a flower. She has a baby brother and hopes to do something great in her life.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 05:16 PM

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/...0boy/56574.jpg

Name: Nikolia Myer
Personality: He is a bit distant from everybody. But he cares about the people of his land and would do anything he could to help them. He knows that he appears cruel sometimes, but he ignores it for the most part. He has learned that some people need cruelty for them to understand how things work. No matter how much he hates hurting people.
History: He is the King of Russia. His father met an early end, which forced him into the position before he was ready for it. But he handles it the best he could. He is an only child and his mother had died when he was a young boy. So he has no other living family.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2011, 05:20 PM

Ana was walking threw the woods. She loved to walk on the pure white snow that mother Russia had about all year around she loved to feel them in her shoes. She was poor and all the money she used was to care for her baby brother who had not recently become her son since her parents died. She walked for what felt for hours she had finished a long hard day at her work which was in a factory. Today her boss had tried to take advantage of her she fought him off and nearly lost her job. She could not believe she had to put up with that type of behavior. She thought about becoming a mistresses but knew she should for one her mother told her that it was proper for a young lady to remain a virgin until she married...she promised this to her mother this she intended to keep.

She continue walking until she saw a handsome man from afar. He was standing there he looked as if to be thinking. She ha no idea what to do maybe he was lost or even hungry.....she could not leave him there what type of a person would she be of she did. She walked close to him " hello do you happen to be lost if so I can show you the way out...." She stated as she smiled gently.
Ana was hungry she had not eaten in about 2 days she hopped he could not hear her stomach growling.

"I wish I were princess or something that way I would never go hungry nor would the people of my village or my little brother.." She stated to her self as she shivered feeling the harsh snow get into her worn out shoes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 05:27 PM

Nikolia rode his black mare though the countryside. He had really needed a break. He was getting sick and tired of hearing people complain about there not being any food. What were they expecting him to do? Magically melt the snow so food could grow?! It was impossible. And after the tenth person complaining about it, he just let. He was sure the servants were probably freaking out right about now. But he would deal with that later.

He could tell his mare was getting tired, so he stopped and dismounted so that she could rest. Patting her on the head, he looked around. He was mad at his father for leaving him so suddenly to deal with his problems. But no. He had to get sick and die when he was needed most.

He heard a woman's voice and turned in its direction. "No, miss. I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am." he said. He had often gone out riding out here, where it was peaceful. But that was also ruined by him becoming King.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2011, 05:33 PM

She looked up at the young and handsome man and felt puzzled. He had beautiful wool and silk made clothes on. He ad some dead animal fur to keep him warm. She felt a hint of jealousy but quickly got rid of it since her mother had said it was wrong to jealous of any man or woman. " I am sorry but I do not believe you..." She stated as her stomach growled and her weak yet gentle smile vanished from the cold breeze that went right threw her fragile body. " I am Ana.....who might you be?" She asked him as she extended her skinny hand with a torn glove covering it. She hopped she did not come across as rude by saying she did not believe the lost stranger. She noticed the horse it was beautiful she had always wanted one.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 05:36 PM

"My name is Nikolia." he stated, reaching out and shaking her hand. He pulled her closer slightly and took of his cloak, wrapping it around her. "You seem cold. And hungry. I have some food. You can have it." he told her, going over to the mare and getting the sack of food out of the bag that was attached to the saddle. He turned back to her and held it out. "Here." he stated, leaving no room for arguments.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2011, 05:43 PM

" Hey you have the same name as our king.....speaking of which I must go see him I have been walking for hours and I must speak with him my village is in danger.. the children have been kidnapped and my brother of only 5 months has been taken along with the other children." she looked at him "If you could point me in the right direction...." She stated as she tried to give him the food back " food is the least of my worries" Her beautiful face was now scared and frighten of the horrors to come to the children if not rescued in time

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 05:45 PM

"I am the King, dear girl." he stated. "I could take you to the castle, if that's what you want. And I'm not taking the food back. You look like your starving." he told her, climbing up onto his mare before reaching out a hand to help her up. It would be much warmer in the castle and it would be there that he would listen to what she had to say.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2011, 05:48 PM

She nodded she could not speak she had no idea he was her king. " I can not take your jacket your highness...you may freeze to death you can not die your job is to important" She stated. She was nothing but a poor girl he was a king is life was more of value then her own. She hoped he would listen to her and would save the children before all was to late.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 05:50 PM

"I will be fine. I am wearing more clothes than you and it is not a far ride to the castle." He told her. It would only take a few minutes to get there then he could warm up. So he was worried about freezing to death. He grabbed the Ana's hand and pulled her up onto the mare behind him. "Hold on." he said, taking off towards the castle.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2011, 06:24 PM

She grabbed on for dear life. She squeezed tight close to his body her chest pressed against his rock hard back. " My lord please do not let my people die " with that she fell asleep still managing to hold on to him. The cold air was now not so cold thanks to her king's fur and body.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2011, 06:50 PM

When they arrived back at the castle, he helped her down, noticing she was asleep. He carried her in and took her up to his own room for her to rest. He had a servant light a fire in the room before going back to the throne room. Time to deal with more people's problems. It was so tiring.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 12:42 AM

She laid on his beautiful large bed. She felt as if she had been laid to rest on a cloud. She felt sleeping beauty waiting for her prince or in this case king come to save the day. She slept peacefully for a while until she had her nightmare of her parents dying again. She saw them be ripped apart by this wolf......werewolf.....to be exact. The beast with bright red eyes standing tall almost to touch the sky she thought. She could still feel its breath as it almost took her own life. She awoke screaming as maids tried to sooth her as the yelled for the king.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 01:07 AM

A servant called for him to his room about Ana. He instantly headed over there. He came in the room and went over to the bed. He gently shook her. "Ana. Wake up. Its just a dream." he told her, trying to calm her. He really had no idea how to help her. He wasn't used to screaming people.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 01:29 AM

She hung on to his chest their faces inches away from one another. " HElp me please! he will kill me if you do not stop him" She stated as she looked into his eyes her's sacred and beautiful. She held on to his chest as her body shacked against his own. " Please.....I beg you My people and I will die if you do not save us" She stated as she looked at the maids now scared and concerned

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 02:01 AM

"You need to calm down. I will help you. Just as soon as I have the chance." he said. It wasn't like there was much time for him to go around helping people himself. But he would send some soldiers to help them. That should be able to help the people.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 02:08 AM

She nodded as he sobs became less. " Please do not forget about them..." She stated in a plea. The maids watched in a bit of awe the way they looked into each other's eyes yo might think there was something between them.The maids thought tha sooner or later they would have a queen and it looked like ana would be such queen.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 02:13 AM

"I won't. I promise." he told her. There was no way he was going to let her down. He hated disappointing people. Even if there was times when he had no other option. "Just tell me where your town is and I'll send some knights there straight away." he said. It depended on how far this own was for the help he could send.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 02:19 AM

" It is 2 hours from here by foot heading north....small village but you can not miss it...." she stated as she looked into his eyes " Thank you...my lord...may you reign a very long time.." She stated with a small gentle yet warm smile. Suddenly Gwen walked into the room she wa the head maid she had raised the king since he was a babe she loved him like a son...."My son why is this poor child in your bed...that is not of proper manner and no way to treat a young lady i have taught you better then that...you may be king...but i am still your nona!" She stated as she pulled his ear making him blush in embarrassment. She looked at the young lady ana who was puzzled..." My dear please follow the maids they will bathe you and dress then you will join the king and i for dinner."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 02:22 AM

He couldn't help but smile at Ana's words. Though he looked back when Gwen walked into the room. How could he have forgotten to tell her about this. He helped Ana up and watched her leave with the maids before he went and summoned the knights. He gave them the directions to her village and they took off. Then he got ready for dinner.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 02:56 AM

Gwen meet him in the dinning hall. " You must think of the future of your kingdom ....will you be taking a bride soon?" she asked him as she looked into his eyes. " I hope i live long enough to see you have a child. " she stated " Your father's will states that you must be married before the age of 22 and have an heir by 27 " She stated as she looked into his eyes. " My son you must think for your people"

Ana walked in she looked like a princess her hair long and flowing with the gentle breeze. Her dress complemented her frame. She walked in and smiled a beautiful smile as she sat down next to the king and across from gwen. "

wen smiled " My dear you look beautiful doesn't she? "She looked at the king and winked

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 03:06 AM

"I know I need to marry soon. I just haven't found the right girl yet." Nikolia told Gwen. He was looking, but it was hard to focus on that when there was more pressing matters. Like dealing with the people.

"Yes. She does look beautiful. Like a princess." he stated, looking Ana over for a moment before smiling at her.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 03:11 AM

Gwen smiled as she looked at Ana " Tell me my dear...your parents are they here?" Ana frowned..." they were murdered......I am now raising my brother on my own he is 4 months....." She stated as she looked down at her food. Gwen gasped "
oh dear.....but you are still a child...." She stated as she looked at her. Ana frowned " I know....but what am i to do...i can not leave him now...i am everything he has.....i am his mama..and papa...." she stated as she looked back up.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2011, 09:53 PM

Nikolia was a bit surprised to hear that about Ana's parents. That was terrible. But at least she still had family. He found himself a bit jealous of her for that. Though he wouldn't know what he would do if he had to take care of a child. Especially one so young. "... Why don't you bring him here?" he suggested, not really thinking about it.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2011, 10:10 PM

Gwen smiled to herself a bit. She knew the king really well maybe even better then he knew himself. He never really envied people over unless he had to. " Thats a wonderful Idea Nikolia, I have not held a baby in years....Why I remember changing Nikolia's dipper he had the cutest little bottom" Ana giggled as she looked at the king whom seemed to be blushing and giving Gwen a wide eye stare. Ana blushed deep red " Thats something the people of russia would love to hear..." She stated giggling