Pfffff, no. 0 0%
Maybe? 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-01-2011, 05:45 PM

VIRUS:
The Last Invasion

Some say the world will end in 2012. Some say it will vanish months before then. All sides were wrong. The year is 3113 and those who are still alive wish that the Earth was destroyed as it was once predicted....

Last edited by Wavi; 06-01-2011 at 08:24 PM..

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 08:41 PM

ABOUT:
The Roleplay Setup

The times we live in are tough. There are but three sides, each with its own set of advantages. There are those who fear the infected. There are those infected with the virus that fear the anti-virus. Then there are the anti-virus who fear the humans. An endless circle of fear engulfs the planet. It's time someone took to arms to end this nonsense.

Thirteen weeks ago WARS released some classified information to the greater public. This information was what we would deem to be the "Time of Fear."

The virus came about as a way to create a superhuman. One who was not afraid of death and one that could take a severe beating. However, WARS, the organization that created the virus, was unaware of the virus's side effects. We all were blind to the reality that was dangling before us.

That happened thirteen weeks ago. Our eyes were opened and the fear began to crawl at us all. Families were torn apart and innocent lives were slaughtered. Fear. It was striking our planet at its very core.

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 08:48 PM

SETTING:
Location and Era

The year is 3113. We live in a society that is shaped by technological breakthroughs. Humans have a chip embedded in their brain, which allows them to communicate with any human within the walls.

The walls is what we like to call home. The wall surrounds an area about the size of Australia. In there, we humans live. Clinging to our computers and digital devices, we continue to advance unlike anyone could ever have imaged.

Outside the wall lies the world of those infected by the virus. To enter this world, humans must enter a portal. From there, they are digitalized and transferred to the other side of the wall. There are safeguards on the outside, but they are becoming scarce as the virus stricken have moved past their old boundaries.

Human uploads are known as anti-virus. They more or less serve as a shell for a soul. When that shell is killed, that human can no longer access the world beyond the wall. Should a soul be killed while on the other side, it gets caught in limbo and is forever lost. It can no longer be cycled into the pool of life.

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 09:03 PM

PLOT:
What Might Happen

With the infected coming closer to the wall, the humans have decided it is time to take up arms and defend their kind. However, there are some humans who know that their ancient ways must change. It has been far too long since anyone has ever given birth to a new fetus. You see, people have become sterile. Cloning is the only thing that is keeping the human race alive (if you can even call it alive). DNA is being recycled and there is a secret society known as TOXIC that is aware of this sad fact. They know that letting the virus into the walls, will cure the sterility issue. However, everyone knows that allowing the virus infected creature in will result in more lives being turned. Those infected with the virus, can easily convert people. It's as simple as a bite. The only way to get the virus, is to be bitten. Too many have been lost, so people fear going outside the wall. What they fear more, it letting the infected in.

See the problem? Most want the virus killed. But a few want it to breech the walls and become the savior that will put an end to cloning.

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Q&A:
Questions And Answers

What is the difference between a human and an anti-virus? They are one and the same! Only, an anti-virus is a virtual-self that goes outside the wall.

Who are the bad guys? You tell me. Are they they innocent ones who were infected with a virus 13 years ago? Or are they the people who are trying to kill off the virus?

What exactly is the virus? It's kinda like being a superhuman. You get to use magic or other neat powers. Only downside is that you can't use modern technology. You're mind reverts back to ancient ways. So those with the virus can't wield guns and haven't the slightest clue what a car is.

How do you convert people to being an infected? You infect others by biting them. Vampire-like, eh?

Can you cure a virus? Answering this would ruin the fun! So why don't you stick around and see for yourself.

What kind of roles can a human play? The ones that would be of interest would be as follows: scientist, doctor, political figures, and fighters (those that wield the anti-virus counterpart). However, not all fighters want to kill the infected. Some are out there to collect samples to bring back to laboratories.

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 09:14 PM

FORMAT:
The Character Skeletons

Reserve (To Avoid Too Many Similar Characters)
HTML Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"][IMG]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp300/holly22love/black%20and%20white/border.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR="COLOR of CHOICE"][B]full name[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="3"][I]character role[/I][/SIZE]
nickname
gender, sexuality
birth date & age
•••Menewsha Username•••
[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n42/ajjennifer_1980/newrule.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Non Anti-Virus Human Skeleton
HTML Code:
[IMGRIGHT]Image of your character[/IMGRIGHT][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"]❥ [COLOR="Black"]Character Full Name[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]___[/COLOR]❥ [COLOR="Color1"]Job title or role in the story[/COLOR][/SIZE][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="Black"][B]ηιcкηαмε:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]character nickname[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]gεηdεя:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]gender[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]ρяεfεяεηcε:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]sexuality[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]αgε:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write out age[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]εyε cσℓσя:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write out eye color[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]нαιя cσℓσя:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write out hair color[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]нειgнт/ωειgнт:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write out height and weight[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]¬ [B]Personality:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write a paragraph or two about the character's attitude/personality[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]¬ [B]History:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write a paragraph or two about the character's history/past[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]¬ [B]Role:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]write a paragraph or two about your characters importance to the story.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]¬ [B]Likes:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]share likes of the character[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]¬ [B]Dislikes:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]share dislikes of the character[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]¬ [B]Weapon(s) of Choice:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]list them here (can be anything - computers, chemicals, etc.)[/COLOR][INDENT][COLOR="Black"]♫ [B]Theme Song:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Color1"]URL of song from YouTube[/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][SIZE="3"]❥ [COLOR="Black"]Menewsha Username[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/FONT]

Anti-Virus Human Skeleton
HTML Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][IMGRIGHT]Place URL of Virtual Look Here[/IMGRIGHT]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Name:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Full name[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Anti-Virus Name:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]What are you called by when on the other side?[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Gender:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Male?  Female?  Trans?[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Sexuality:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Straight?  Bi?  Asexual?[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Hair Color:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Explain how the hair looks - can use images[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Eye Color:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Explain how the eye looks - can use images[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"][B]Outfit:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Gray"]Explain the outfit; be sure to include a URL to the outfit, too[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]Weapon:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Gray"]State and provide a URL of weapon[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Gray"][B]Personality:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Keep it brief[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]History:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Keep it brief[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"][B]Human Face:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Gray"]Show us what you look like when you're not digitalized.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]Job:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Gray"]What's your job/role in society.  Why are you important to this story?[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]Anti-Virus Reasoning:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Gray"]Why did you decide to get "infected" with the anti-virus?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Gray"][B]My Life Quote:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]Find a character quote[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"][B]Other:[/B][/COLOR]  [COLOR="Black"]State something random about the character[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]My controller is[/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"]Mene Username <3[/COLOR][/FONT]

Virus Skeleton
HTML Code:
[COLOR="Color2"][IMGRIGHT]IMG URL goes here[/IMGRIGHT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][FONT="Times New Roman"][B]My birth name is[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][put full name here][/COLOR]
[B]I get called[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][nickname(s)][/COLOR]
[B]I might act a different age, but I'm really[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][age][/COLOR]
[B]When it comes to looks, I'm cursed[/B]
[URL="Put URL to another image here"]See, aren't I attractive?[/URL]
[B]Both types stare, but I prefer[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][sexuality][/COLOR]

[B]Here's my story[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][History][/COLOR]
[B]Prior to being infected I was[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Job][/COLOR]
[B]I just adore these things[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Hobbies/Likes][/COLOR]
[B]Oh god, I can't stand these[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Fears/Dislikes][/COLOR]
[B]Now that you know that, this is my personality[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Personality][/COLOR]

[B]The story of my life[/B]
[URL="URL to song"][Theme Song][/URL]
[B]This keeps me alive[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][what are your powers][/COLOR]
[B]One good thing about being infected is[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Your choice][/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][FONT="Times New Roman"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][B]I am controlled by[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Username][/COLOR]
[B]It's their fault if I'm a bit[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][list three bad adjectives to describe your character][/COLOR]
[B]But never fear, I've got these qualities to counter those[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][list three good adjectives][/COLOR]
[B]All in all, I'm[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"]infected with the virus[/COLOR]
[B]Here's my final comment[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Your choice][/COLOR]
[B]Okay, I lied.  But I swear this is it[/B]
[COLOR="Color1"][Your choice][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited by Wavi; 06-01-2011 at 09:45 PM..

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 09:15 PM

CHARACTERS:
Meet The Cast

Anti-Virus Profiles

SPOILERX

Name: Full name
Anti-Virus Name: What are you called by when on the other side?
Sexuality: Straight? Bi? Asexual?
Hair Color: Explain how the hair looks - can use images
Eye Color: Explain how the eye looks - can use images

Outfit: Explain the outfit; be sure to include a URL to the outfit, too
Weapon: State and provide a URL of weapon

Personality: Keep it brief
History: Keep it brief

Human Face: Show us what you look like when you're not digitalized.
Job: What's your job/role in society. Why are you important to this story?
Anti-Virus Reasoning: Why did you decide to get "infected" with the anti-virus?

My Life Quote: Find a character quote
Other: State something random about the character

My controller is Wavikz <3

Last edited by Wavi; 08-12-2011 at 05:40 PM..

Wavi

Old 06-01-2011, 09:22 PM

RULES:
To Avoid Failing

Apply to all Menewsha rules and guidelines.
PG-13 rating, please.
Love is encouraged as is violence.
You can play up to three characters (you can play any combination - human, anti-virus, or virus).
There are only twelve slots available (subject to change).
If the accepted people fail to post in a timely manner or kill their character off, their spot is up for grabs.
Send in a reserve so there won't be a landslid of females to males.
When sending in a profile, make sure you have VIRUS in the title.
Literacy is crucial - proper grammar, please!
You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.
Past tense is a must as are quotes around speech. Italics are used for thoughts.
No god-modding. Flaming is not allowed.
Use the OOC Thread for outside chat.
Tell me when you're going to be inactive.
You get up to three strikes before I ask you to leave.
I reserve the right to drop kick you from the roleplay for NOT obeying these guidelines.
I can change these rules whenever I want!

Last edited by Wavi; 06-01-2011 at 09:31 PM..