Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-09-2014, 08:23 PM

Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference, other times big things happen that just shock you beyond words. In this thread I'll be keeping track of both. Bit of a late start, but better late than never!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-09-2014, 08:25 PM

Dates of NOTE!
(that happened before I Started writing this song)

January 1, 2014- We won a big screen tv at a new years party hosted by the Morale Committee on base! Do you know what that means? Well, we didn't need a new tv, so we sold that sucker! $700 for it! I still have $10 left on the gift card. xD Lots of snacks, a new Kindle HD for the kids to share, a Steam Cleaner, Waffle Maker, Food Processer etc. So much for something that we were gifted a ticket to! It was a fabulous start to the new year!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-12-2014, 06:41 PM

Heard back from the "Made in Kodiak" group of artisans yesterday, our bread has been accepted into their artisan ranks! OMG!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-23-2014, 10:34 PM

Today is one of those days where I have so much to do (mostly cleaning around the house) that I feel too tired to do any of it. So what did I to today instead?
I made Chocolate Almond Butter.
2 cups of almonds in sea salt baked at 325 for 6 minutes (get them warm and the oils flowing)
Chop them up in the food processor for 10 ish minutes
1/3 cup of melted chocolate goes in once the almonds have become creamy and mmmmm so tasty!

I did a batch of normal almond butter before hand, but let's face it, everything is better with chocolate. And my day has been better because of it. Color me a happy Mellie (: