Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-27-2011, 05:22 AM

What, no I don't. :gonk:

Good luck to your friend!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 09-27-2011, 11:25 AM

well, you sure think about it a lot then?

-spends 20 minutes watching the Shine video in WHAT over and over again-

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-27-2011, 03:52 PM

I just think about, like, decorations and stuff. I don't know anything about the actual planning, I don't care about that. :lol: I pretty much plan the decorations for everything that might someday maybe be in my life.

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2011, 06:48 PM

Jajaja! That's me in a way. I love watching wedding planning things and browsing through bride catalogs and magazines. Its funny since I don't even have a boyfriend nor am I aspiring to be with someone at the moment. But just wishing for your future day to be perfect just like the magazine says it can
Thank you for wishing my friend good luck!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-28-2011, 03:58 PM

It's just fun to dream up pretty things. :lol: I also think about decorations for birthday parties, halloween parties, and general home decor. Mostly the latter.

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-29-2011, 02:03 AM

Hmmm.... how many times have I looked at home magazines and wished I could one day marry a rich man... *sigh*.
I really don't care about brand names, its actually just how pretty things look. So hopefully one day I can go cheap on those things.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-29-2011, 03:20 AM

Yes! I look at home magazines all the time. My favorite is Country Living. :drool: I'm pretty obsessed with interior design. I spend weeks debating on the best color for kitchen cabinets and counter tops, then spend the time after that thinking about what color the walls should be and what shade of wood the floors should be... I stress over which living room color scheme would be the most ideal.

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-29-2011, 03:33 AM

Ay!! I actually waste most of my drool on things like the Ikea catalogue... because they make everything looks so pretty, and I love the city scene. Brides for weddings, and Vogue pattern magazines for knitted and crochet clothing. I'm more of a contemporary romantic.
But there are gorgeous things in Country Living. Not my style, but definetly homes I would love to sit down and visit.

Last edited by N • B ! L ! T Y ♥; 09-29-2011 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: fixed grammar

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-29-2011, 05:43 AM

Yeah, I like a mix of antique/vintage and modern. A fully modern room feels too sterile to be comfortable in, and a fully antique room feels too fragile and unclean. Do you like Martha Stewart Living? That's probably my second favorite. :) I think I'm more vintage romantic, but like I said, I do like a bit of modern. I'm all about clean lines in major furniture pieces.

I absolutely love BHLDN for wedding stuff. So pretty. So pretty. :gonk: And it works as inspiration not only for weddings, but for interior design and street clothes. Just taking the palettes and themes and such. Although most of their jewelry isn't wedding-specific.

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-29-2011, 06:06 AM

I have never seen BHLDN before... but the stuff looks so cute! Perfect for a modern/whimsical wedding! The clothing though... so awesome! Much better than anything David's Bridal is dishing out... which I'm wearing to this wedding! *laugh*
Martha Stewart? Mmm... I like some of her products for their colors but I don't like her way of decorating... does that make sense?
I love modern victorian! Its actually the way I want to decorate my room. Unfortunetly if done wrong it looks very teenage girl, but that's why you have to be careful about how you do it.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 09-29-2011, 09:10 AM

I keep meaning to get that scan from This Old House for you, Cherry. But I'll go looking for it and see a bunch of other things that I think you would like that I should scan too and I get overwhelmed. I might just have to get you subscription.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 09:25 AM

Good morning.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 09-29-2011, 10:00 AM

Salutations.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 AM

It is a person. o.o I seem to only get on when no one else is on.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 09-29-2011, 10:20 AM

Is it insomnia? With me, it's the insomnia. Always. And a lack of mental stimulation. But that's my own silly fault.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 10:23 AM

Oh, is that so? What causes your insomnia? For me it is... a lot of things, along with living in Europe.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 09-29-2011 at 10:28 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 09-29-2011, 10:38 AM

The only thing I can blame my insomnia on is my brain. That's what it comes back to in the long run anyway.
Living in Europe would be a whole new source of insomnia for me, because I'd be to ecstatic to sleep.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 10:50 AM

Depends on the part of Europe, really. Not all of Europe is fun and cultured, just some parts.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 09-29-2011, 10:59 AM

This is true. But there are a fair number of locations I'd like a shot at right now, and they are most decidedly European.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-29-2011, 05:32 PM

Nobility - Yeah, it makes sense. But I do think you're insane for thinking that. :P So which magazines do you like, then?

Yesss, modern victorian. I think that's somewhat like what I have going on in my room now. Maybe. But terms like that are so wibbly and subjective that I could think it applies 100% and someone else would be like "pffft, no way." So basically I just put together things that are pretty. :lol:

Notorious Biggs - Don't sweat it! Scan whatever you feel like scanning, don't scan whatever you don't feel like scanning, it's all good.

Lavender - I'd say the living-in-Europe part is definitely what's putting you online at times no one is on. Your posts were made at 5AM in my time zone. Try posting earlier in the day (or much, much later) if you can and you'll catch more people on. :)

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-30-2011, 06:45 PM

LavenderLeFay: Jealously surmounts right now. How I wished I lived in Europe.
CherryFlavoredAntacid: I don't exactly have a favorite magazine. I look though them and have only a few things I like, other I don't. I have never thought of having a favorite home magazine... now I have to look for one!
I know exactly what you mean. Everyone's definition of Modern Victorian changes. I like to think of it as wrought iron and shiny stones with soft colors and plush white couches. Others think of it as white wood and wicker in design. And teenage girls think of it as white/black/pink in HUGE print.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-30-2011, 06:49 PM

hiya N • B ! L ! T Y ♥ how are you doing?

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-30-2011, 06:53 PM

*laugh* Hello hummy! You know, you can just call me Nobility or Nobel or Dany. I think having to copy and paste my name all the time must be horrendous. The little heart looks cute in teal though!
Ah, so so. I'm eating shrimp alfredo leftovers for breakfast right now... a very late breakfast.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-30-2011, 07:22 PM

i am trying to earn gold so usine your whole username helps me N • B ! L ! T Y ♥ .
and i just quote your post and delete what i do not need.
;]
i like dany though.
you are my kind of girl, eating pasta for breakfast!
i eat pasta all the time for breakfast and it is always cold.
i totally gross people out dolng that.
[/QUOTE]

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-30-2011, 07:59 PM

Oh, that's so true! I forgot that tidbit when in relation with user names. That's also the reason why I write 'CherryFlavoredAntacid' instead of 'Cherry' or something of that relation.
Well, I heat up my pasta. I'm mexican so I hardly ever have pasta. Therefore, when I do I get very... obsessed with eating it. My parmesan, my garlic bread.... yum. I love Italian food but the only italian restaurants I know are commercial chain like Olive Garden and Macaroni Grill.