Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 06:58 AM

February 7th 2015: Pet Peeves

When my daughter brings home papers I need to sign and then forgets them till Monday morning or the day before and it requires money paid. That's the worse! XD other than that i suppose the basics like when I can't get a song out of my head or other petty things.

RL News:

* Taking Lilith to her Geology class today and then we'll go out for some pho noodles!
* Going to look for some underwear that will go under my Padame Costume nicer.
* Art when I get back around 4-5ish

Mene News:

* I'm hoping to finish my Entry for Immy's 20k Gold Contest tonight. Or at least get the final sketch down and inked/comp fixed. :)
* I joined the Strut your stuff contest with the sheepy entry. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-08-2015, 11:49 PM

February 7th 2015: This inspired me because...

Lilith inspires me everyday. :) She's a remarkable young lady that I'm proud to call daughter. She's bright and lovely. Loves to joke around and talk about gaming. She brings out the best in me. I always try my best to see she gets what she needs for academics and for getting out to meet new people too.

With her no matter what happens in my love life I'll always have my true love by my side. :)

RL News:

* Slow day today. Just taking it easy and relaxing.
* Breakfast French toast 310, Coffee 210,

Mene News:

* Thinking about what kinda of thread to make for the V-day Event. XD
* Also thinking about a Mafia type Avatar for the event.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 09:56 PM

February 9th 2015:____ Is important cuz ______

Friends! They're important for SO many reasons. Mostly mental health. It's magic when you find people that are the same kinda of crazy you are. XD Not to mention that when you have people in your life they introduce you to more. It's fun. :D

RL News:

* Coffee 260, 360 Lunch, Chicken dinner 570, candy hearts 70
* Scanning in some art to color. :D

Mene News:

I'm re poting this so I can see it on the current page.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 01:17 AM

February 10th 2015: The last picture taken

Hmm of me? That would be around Christmas time for sure. Later on this week I'll be taking a bunch of pictures because I'm going to an 80s night. It'll be great fun. :D I got a bunch of scrunchies and a poofy Crinoline and lots of fun stuff. XD

RL News:

* Egg and toast for breakfast was 190, soup and sammich for lunch 490, Noodles for dinner 280, Snack undetermined till later.
* Tonight I'm finishing up colors on a Mene Contest Entry,

Mene News:

* Alt Tracker 6000/14750ish

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 12:09 AM

February 11th 2015: My favorite Song

Oh man I don't even have a favorite Genre right now. I like Iggy, and Marylin Manson, this week. Also Trap music (tecno rap) I've been going threw a lot of my old CDs too this week. I forgot I was so into Korn. XD lol.

RL News:

* Pop Tart for breakfast (ew) 120, Soup and bun for lunch 280, Coffee 180, Fries 390. 970 before snacking, which I think might be tea tonight man it's brr nipple outside. XD
* ok So this isn't news per say. More like gossip. But this little girl was waiting for her dad in the shop today. When her dad came in he starting asking why prices were the way they are and trying to get a special price on something that wasn't the special (if he was a regular and not rude we will). She rolled her eyes and said "Dad can we just order?" All of us working had to hold in our laughter and wanted to high five that kid.

Mene News:

* I'm gong to be submitting my second art piece tonight! So yay 2/3 done before the event!! I hope to continue and get a good chunk into the third one tonight. Woot! I keep it up I should be golden by Friday!!

Last edited by Nephila; 02-12-2015 at 01:34 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 10:54 PM

February 12th 2015: Love Letter

I don't get what I'm suppose to do here. . . ummm feelings?

Dragon Imperious
Don't be so serious
Smile and make me delirious

There...That's something XD

RL News:

* Half a Pop Tart for breakfast (ew) 60, Soup and bun for lunch 280, Coffee/pop 280, Club sammich with lots of veggies 390, I'll probly eat the other half of the pop tart later.
* Chris wants to go somewhere on Friday...He's persistent I'll give him that.

Mene News:

* I have the third picture half colored at this point! I'm pretty sure at this point I'll be able to get it done unless it starts in like an hour. XD Hehe this could have been in both RL or Mene News. XD
* I'm still not sure about my next avatar. I've been very busy with other creative things lately.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 02:01 PM

February 13th 2015: If i had a dragon I'd name it...

Hmmm I don't think I'd name it, Dragons are pretty smart. So I also don't think I'd be able to "keep" one. It would probably already have it's own name in dragon speak. I might have a pet name for it like sweetie or something because humans can't speak it very well.

RL News:

* Tonight is dance night! It's going to be so awesome. :D I can't wait till I get off work. Crazy 80's make-up it's happening!
* Yogurt for breakfast 100, Coffee for lunch 60, French onion soup 300,

Mene News:

* I got assigned a role in the mafia game today.
* When I came home from work I had a fantastic surprise! My fourth Admin's Pick! Eee!

Last edited by Nephila; 02-14-2015 at 10:04 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-15-2015, 12:06 AM

February 14th 2015: 7 Things I love.

In No order:

Winning | Money | Sex | Art | Costumes | Science fact/fiction Fantasy | FOOD!

(I would have said certain people/animals during this but people/animals aren't things)
Time for a bit of figuring out and LOTS of avatar making AND other fun things. :D I'm going to go thread hoping and be all crazy like.

2x22=44....1122
4x17= 68...1700
5x49=245..6860
6x42=252..6510
7x10=70....1840
8x27=216..5454
9x28=252...6860
10x22=220.5500
14x10=140.3510

1507 tokens or 39356 GOLD (estimated high)

RL News:

* No Real life for the rest of the weekend...only mene event XD.

Mene News:

*poo I missed one of the daily challenges! >.<
* A Bunch of new Avatars today

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-15-2015, 09:44 PM

February 14th 2015: 10 New Threads on MEne!

Oh there is more than that this week. XD Event time! I'm enjoying the games and avatar challenges...however they aren't letting me do much more than that. I normally like to post in a few threads and not just play games. 2 Daily changing avatars and live RP game is a bit much for me for some reason. I should be having such a had time.

Oh but hey! turns out I had a good amount saved up for this event. :D I'm trying to make longer posts as well. Since I think tokens have to do with post length more than number of posts this time round. But I guess I'll see when I post this.

RL News... NOPE! XD lol ur funny it's mene time!!!
Mene News:

I'm going to start with buying things today. :D but first I must make new daily challenge avatars and the new daily games.
AND MOAR AVATARS! NOM NOMNOMNONM! XD

Last edited by Nephila; 02-15-2015 at 11:38 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 06:24 PM

February 16th 2015: Today I said hello to. . .

A few people. My daughter, My Ex, My mother. On Mene a whole bunch of people because of the event. XD Which I'm haveing a ton of fun at.

OH plus it's double gold day!! XD Whoo!

RL News:

* I might be going out for coffee today...with Chris. We'll see. Other then that it's a relax day. :D
* Cheese bun Brunch 310,

Mene News:

* I put up some of the new Mennies items (they all sold) Yay mene money! (12K)
* One of my other MP things sold (2.3K)
* I finished buying up the pretty new commons.
* In all a pretty good day for acquisition
* And of course I'm sure I'll be doing more avatars today. XD

Last edited by Nephila; 02-16-2015 at 11:12 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 11:27 PM

Magical Musical Interlude!

Yes that's right! 80s music to be exact. On the 13 I went to a super fun 80s dance with a whole bunch of my friends. It was a great time. So many amazing songs and out fits!

I wore my hair puffed up to the side with like 4 hair ties and a scrunchie. I had little kiss barrets so I threw those in there too. And the the makeup...yup. Blue eyeliner and pink blush EVERYWHERE! XD Rainbow sash and red puffy skirt off the shoulder top. long beaded necklace, bangles and one red fishnet glove. Oh! And one red sneaker and one grey high-top. It's a statement. XD

Chris and I talked a bit too and decided to go out for coffee today. He told me he made appointments with multiple banks and that so far he had no luck but that he still has 2 to try and work with. We'll see how this goes. Since he's making an effort to show me he's working on it (finally) I may reconsider and reconcile with him.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 08:59 PM

February 16th 2015: 42

hur hur 42 the meaning of life Very good. Oh hey here's a random fact 42 32 42 are my measurements...yup. Big girl but still hour glass so nah nah your man gonna look when I'm on the dance floor. /imadork :P

RL News:

* Muffin brunch 390,

Mene News:

* Bought a bunch of cheap commons from Seiki Nova's Shop. Like probably 10K worth...which I would have been spending like 20k worth on if I had bought them from their shops.
* We all died in the Mafia game!!! Nooooo!
* Two more avatars to make today for the challenges.
*Alt Tracker 7000/14750! yay!

Last edited by Nephila; 02-17-2015 at 11:50 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-18-2015, 02:37 PM

February 16th 2015: Traffic

Since I walk/take the bus everywhere I never have to worry about traffic. My walk to and from work are relaxing and help me focus on the day. Also I don't spend money on a gym. I have a simple life really. Well most of the time. XD

RL News:

* Yogurt for breakfast 50, uhhh I forget!!!but I think It was around 450, Pizza 290, Hot Chocolate 160,
* Long shift at day job today...it's freezing cold outside.

Mene News:

* I'll be doing some more hanging out after work and more avatar stuff too.

Last edited by Nephila; 02-19-2015 at 04:19 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-20-2015, 12:21 AM

February 14th 2015: OMG did you see?

NO and you can't prove anything!! XD I had homework today!
I think I want to focus on switching Lilith's/My rooms around this month. I don't know why I just feel like a change is a good idea.

RL News

* So Much to do today. Dayjob, then 20 (not kidding) pages of signing stuff for Lilith's School registry. By the time I finally got on to mene it's like 700. Oh and walking and excersie.
* Banana for breakfast 160, Lunch coffee 60, Dinner Tuna something and veggies plus desert and drink 890...big meal was big.
Mene News:

* Yay another day of event (I would have missed the last EI otherwise)
* I'll try and get the last two avatar challenges done. I'm just SO sleepy.

Last edited by Nephila; 02-23-2015 at 07:57 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-21-2015, 12:12 AM

February 20th 2015: My Quest progress

I'm doing it! :D Right now I'm on phase 4 (the final phase) of my quest. Oh Phase four is buying out all the common shops on mene and then keeping up with the stores I've already bought. Also I'm trying to keep the gold under my avatar at 100K for lulz. My target goal is about 50K gold earning in between events so I can easily keep up with commons as they come out. Also for any NPC/auctioneer items that come out.

I'm working on the last page of the runway right now. :) I have so many new commons to put away from the V-day event too!. XD

RL News

* Day job went buy really quick today. I'm always very at ease after an event. XD
Mene News:

* Time to rearrange my inventory. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-21-2015, 06:38 PM

February 21th 2015: What time is it?

Almost time to pick up Lilith. :) I'm not really sure what to do with this one. I wanted to respond with...Mr.Wolf. But meh. Some of the topics for the journals are kinda silly. XD Maybe I'll try doing more of my own thing.

Right now I'm working out what pictures I want to get done for March. Also I've been looking threw some home decor mags for idea on what to do with my room. I think I might just draw it out. When I say I want a mattress that rolls up and get put into a bench people think I mean a day bed but I have something else in mind.

Lilith got a new mattress today she's surprisingly excited about it. XD cute.

RL News:

* Egg sammich 190,
* Lilith got another accolade in school Friday and forgot to tell me. I was phoned. XD She was rewarded by the teacher as well.
* I got a headache and back hurts...time for the curse soon.

Mene News:

* Alt Tracker 8000/14750ish
* won 1000g from Howdy's Event thread wrap up
* An MP item sold 4K :D

Last edited by Nephila; 02-22-2015 at 04:27 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-23-2015, 12:06 AM

February 22nd 2015: Favorite quote in tags

Rrrrroll up tha Rim to win!

Something other Canadians would approve of. It's Timmie's roll up the rim time! Which mean you could win free coffee and other awesome things!!! So Far I've done really well this year in the winnings 2 from just this weekend alone plus another 3-4 times.

RL News:

* I went to 3 different thrift shops in hopes of finding something fabulous for a St. Patricks day social I have coming up. Found nothing for it, but I came out with a lovely grey Cardigan instead. So not a total loss. :D

* Breakfast apple Danish and coffee 380, Chicken sammich 250, Veggie dish 230, Juice 250, Choc ice dessert 140 = 1250

Mene News:

* New avatar! It space-a-licious! XD I'll post it shortly.

Last edited by Nephila; 02-23-2015 at 07:56 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-23-2015, 08:24 PM

February 23rd 2015: Window shoping

I've been in the mood to change my room. So I've been looking threw Ikea catalogs and other home magazines. There was a few interesting lights I saw. They looked scifi and awesome. I want some, but I don't know how they would work in the rest of the room.

RL News:

* It's an Art day! I'm trying to rescue something I did on the wrong paper. Marker drawing on sketch paper?WTF was I thinking. Thank goddess for PS. XD The next few artsu's are nakee. XD
* One of Lilith's teachers in her advanced program lives a block away and want to take Lilith to the classes. She's a sweet woman so I think I'll sign the papers on it. (the program has to cover their butts just incase) It's funny how even in the advance programs Lilith is making waves with her teachers. GA! I'm so proud of her I can't wait to see where her life takes her. :D
* Breakfast Hash-browns and juice 350, lunch Veggie Wrap 350,

Mene News:

* I won First in Two Avatar contest places! :D One in colors the other in the group theme. These are the avatars:

Last edited by Nephila; 02-24-2015 at 04:08 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 05:41 PM

February 24rd 2015: Current Avatar Inspiration

Today's avatar is a Sci fi related avatar. It's inspired by Farscape's Emperor Staleek and War Minister Anka...merged them together. XD I think the Emperor is cute in a sharky kind of way. And She has a very interesting style. John Refers to her as "Murderous Hat lady." XD Their armor is so complex but still works well in the overall silhouette. It's kind of a mix of Roman Armor and BDSM gear. XD

RL News:

* Another Art day! The last image was rescued with success yesterday. Now I'm working on an art jam picture. :D Diana the acrobat from Dungeons and Dragons. It's due February 28th. I got this!

* For brunch I had mini Quiche and juice 410,

Mene News:

* I won another avatar contest! One 3rd place and another 1st place. I don't know which items to pick!! XDI get to choose 1 MI and one CI worth around 15k. GAH!!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 05:51 AM

February 25th 2015: The last pen I used

It's a 0.3 point Copic Multiliner. It's water and Copic marker proof great for inking things that will have colours added old school way. XD I like doing that lately which is strange considering I just got Photoshop. *is spoiled by herself* XD It's nice to have options and cross train art stuff.

RL News:

* Busy Work day. Day job then straight to art again. Coffee is friend more than ever. XD I'm trying to build a large art cushion so that if something happens to me/my computer it's not going to effect my goals. I have to take my comp in soon and I'm not sure how long it will take them. Also I want a cushion for when I renovate...which I'm going to officially slate for 2016. GO FIGHTING! I WANT IT I GONNA GET IT!
* Yogurt and coffee for breakfast 190, small Soup and bun 240, Burger with skinny bun 260, half an icy 80

Mene News:

* Purity Wings, Making Faces waiting in my inventory. :D in the prize tab. :D Eeee!
* I'm so happy people won the EI guessing game. 3 people had good enough guesses. I gave out a Chaos Scepter, At the bottom of the Garden and Trinity Guardian. :D

Last edited by Nephila; 02-26-2015 at 06:35 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 03:30 PM

February 25th 2015: I'm Cooking/baking

Probably nothing today. Microwave then I'm heading into my room to finish playing mene games. We'll see though. You never know what will happen later.

RL News:

* Another busy Work day. Day job then straight to art again. XD Goodthing i walk to/from work. It'll give me time to reset in-between things.
* Break Fast was just yogurt today woke up later than I wanted so I drank water instead of coffee,

Mene News:

* Something....Something. It's shall be reviled later. XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-28-2015, 01:36 AM

February 27th 2015: Fresh meat

The tittle of the prompt today is making me laugh. I wonder if it was planed. At any rate I became a shiny new mod today. :D I've been going threw and reading a bunch of thing in the trails forum. Let's see how this goes! :D

RL News:

* I had to stay late at the day job. Someone called in and no one wanted to take a friday evening shift.
* Lilith is wearing high heals...and I don't know how to feel about that.
* I had an English muffin with juice today to breakfast. Soup for lunch and pizza for dinner.

Mene News:

* I've become a new trail mod! :D Eeee!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-01-2015, 04:19 AM

February 28th 2015:Leap Year!

*bounces on a pogo stick*

When I was younger I used to think that one leap years your calendar would jump off the wall and you had to catch it for the next year to come. XD I'm not sure the how or why I thought that but that's what it is. I feel like I missed an opportunity to draw that silly idea from my childhood.

RL News:

* I ate SO much dang food today! Like ridiculous! Like every time I have Chinese Food I do this. Which is why I avoid going for it in the first place. Argg tummy hurts now.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 03:52 AM

I've been working on art almost all day today. I finished a picture of Sheila from the Dungeons and Dragons and I've started correcting a great deal of boo boos on a contest image. I should have that finished and submitted sometime tomorrow. There hasn't been a new prompt for march posted yet so I'm just going to do a bit of my own thing for now. :D Also I'm really excited to see what the new item for March will be. :D

I think some D3 is in order for the rest of the night. I'm having fun on my new Demon Hunter.

Feeling hopeful and full of fun

---------- Post added 03-02-2015 at 02:13 AM ----------

I started out today doing a bit of clean up in my inventory. Putting all the pretties in their proper places. Now to update the commons quest section. :D After that it'll definitely be bedtime. I have lot's planed in the week ahead. Most of them little update things to my daily routine of house chores and art. I should also update my game thread this week.

My goal for this week is to get up to April 1st DA update finished. I'm going to be going to a Convention in May and I want to be prepared for anything extra I may have to do with this new trail mod thing. So I really need to get a start on something to wear. I have a few things in back log when it comes to Cosplay.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 07:48 PM

The new march list has been posted!

Last edited by Nephila; 03-02-2015 at 08:00 PM..