KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-16-2009, 12:26 AM

They made a new series (well I think it was a three-parter) for Dave at Easter called Red Dwarf: Back to Earth. I enjoyed it a lot more than I was expecting to. I ended up watching the first episode twice because my dad hadn't been in the first time and I preferred it the second time around. XD

I've been trying to find a non-spoilery link about it, but no luck so far.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:05 AM

Nike, I like your parents!

And the event's been extended, thank goodness! My friend came over tonight and we went to the jacuzzi and then watched a film, and by the time I got upstairs I immediately went 'oh no, it's three in the morning, the event must be over!' and I had been collecting loads of stars for another event item set, and I hadn't bought all I wanted in the store, et cetera. So I was very happy to find it was still on! :D

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-16-2009, 06:57 AM

@ljosberinn: I was happy when I found out it had been extended too. I might have a chance of getting those last two itmes!

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 08-16-2009, 04:33 PM

Alright, the event is almost over so I'll just remind the few people who have not yet posted there, that the regular thread will continue in the Menewsha Nation. To get there, just click this. Hope to see all of you guys there, thanks for hanging out during the event! :D

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 04:58 PM

Sorry I wasn't around much this week - I've been very busy! I'll stop by your T A R D I S hangout sometime.