TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 PM

@PK - I think you should indulge yourself on one item at least. XD *is the devil on your shoulder*

Quite possibly I was scarred for life from bad white chocolate. The same thing happened with Frosted wheat or frosted mini wheat cereal. Everytime I ate that, for some reason I got a sore stomache soon after, so I stopped eating it. D:

As far as I know, they don't really sell Cadbury chocolates in stores here. Maybe during easter or something. Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. But that does sound really good... honeycomb and chocolate. Yum!

@Spanish - I met a girl once who didn't call her boyfriend a boyfriend. I think they referred to each other as other less possessive sounding terms, like partner I think... I'm not sure if that's the same kind of feeling you have though on marriage and such. It's hard for me to understand I think because I'm pretty traditional in those things, and I really want to get married to my boyfriend. :3 Plus, you get tax benefits I think if you're married! XD

wish

Old 02-13-2008, 12:27 PM

PK should go buy a BUNCH of valentine commons and then after sell them to the store for the gold back. :]! It doesn't hurt and she can go on a shopping splurge for fun right now!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 12:29 PM

Spanish Leek Squared:
Wow...really? I think the games i bought were cheaper than yours' then o.o They had a buy two, get one of equal value or less for free kind of deal thing xD

Hyde:
What's this about belly dancing Livia? :0

And lol, like i said, i hate dark chocolate but mud cake is an absolute must-have D :

TakiNeko:
One item? But...i can't. I'm saving up for a Valentine's Day Hairpin. If i don't save, i'll never get one! D : Or well, maybe even then i'll never get one, lmao xD Who knows? : x

What...is Frosted Wheat? Or...well, yeah, whatever you want to call it o.o I've never had that before, nor seen it sold here xD

Hum...that's odd, i thought Cadbury was pretty much sold world-wide. I guess not? o.o xD And yes, it is really good, so you definitely have to try it some time ;0

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:29 PM

@Hyde - Oh you're belly dancing? What for?

@wish - <3 the "Jelly dance" XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 02-13-2008, 12:32 PM

Hyde; Nope. It's not my kind of thing. I plan to have a life partner. xD;
Although i'd get legally married only if it were financially easier on both of us. I wouldn't want a ceremony though, it's a bit too much for me. I don't like the spotlight or dresses. xD;

Taki; That was the only reason I would probably get married. xD;
I'm not into the whole bid PDA, like I said above.
Not even if it were a small private thing, I still wouldn't want one. It just seems overrated and a waste of money.
If I got married our ceremony would be trying to beat each other in Tekken 6. xD; Or whatever. I wouldn't be bothered with dresses and stuff.

PK; Oh, okay. xD;
Well, usually games are really expensive here so I got a pretty good deal. <333

EDIT; Taki+Hyde; Also, i'm not straight so getting married might not be a option if my life partner is female. xD;

Hyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:35 PM

Belly dance is a dance... Should I go look for videos for you girls know how is it ? <-<;

You must have heard of it before right?

Spanish: OMGOSH I love the white dress! I want to marry with one :'3 and then slam with the bouquet on a face of a woman that is desperately to get married xD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 12:38 PM

Wish:
xDDD Excellent suggestion Wish dear! Just one problem...i don't want to sell back the commons so once i buy them, i know i'll never sell them D ':

Hyde:
I know what belly dancing is xD I want to try it out ;0 Just for fun. Plus the outfits look awesome too, lol.

TakiNeko
*^_^*

@Spanish - I love little ceremonies and such, so I want a wedding. I don't want a huge outlandish expensive one like some of the ones I heard though, but just something so that my family and close friends can join in on and share with my bf and I. :3

We're definitely having video games at our wedding too. We're gamers, so that's a must. Before, when I used to play DDR, I was thinking of renting a machine for our wedding in the future. XD Right after Junior prom, we went to an arcade and did that. It was so much fun playing DDR while in a dress. XDD

btw, going to go to sleep in a minute.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Hyde; >w>; Meh. Not my thing.
It's so much money, I can think of better things to use it on. xD;; Games, anime, bills, food.
The only thing I want from a wedding ceremony is a tier cake. xD;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 02-13-2008, 12:40 PM

Hey there, PK! =D

Hyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:41 PM

Spanish: My wedding cake has to be made of dark chocolate! D< No white thing maybe a bit in it but it wont be necessary white chocolate xD

PK: Is awesome! And I'm going to dance in direct on Tv. A show for who is awake in the morning -_- but is still a start to get famous ehe <-<;
Therefor I have to get less fat and chubby to look good in the outfit >;

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:41 PM

@Spanish - That may contribute to why you aren't interested in marriage though. I think if anything, you should do the kind they have in courts so that it's basically free (I think?) and then you also get the benefits of having to pay less in taxes or w/e. XD

wish

Old 02-13-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakiNeko
@Hyde - Oh you're belly dancing? What for?

@wish - <3 the "Jelly dance" XD

:D! When I think of jelly dance I think of a blob person with sharp blobby angles for arms + legs wiggling back and forth with a smile on their face! n______n!

PK; pshh if you want that vday hairpin you'll HAVE to sell them back.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:43 PM

Taki; xD That would be cute.

xD Theres always a 50% chance I wouldn't be able to get married though, i'm not straight.

See yoou.

Hyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:46 PM

wish: that description will make me have nightmares -gonk-

Spanish: So? That doesn't mean you can't go there and ask to marry. Go to Spain! Or Las Vegas! xD

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2008, 12:48 PM

@wish - Lol! A jelly blob creature dancing. XD I can see that clearly in my head now.

@Spanish - Just need to go to the right state if you want the benefits. I think being life partners is fine though if marriage is too much of a hassal. The point is being with the one you love right? People joke that my bf and I are married already because we've been together for so long. XD

Okay all, goodnight! It's way past my bedtime. I'll see if I can visit again tomorrow. ^_^

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2008, 12:49 PM

TakiNeko:
Awww...so soon? D : Lata and goodnight then TakiNeko! Sleep well, and sweet dreams! <3

Ironic_Depressions:
My, my it's been quite a while since i've seen you online or talked to you Ironic luff <3 Where on Earth have you been? ;_;

Hyde:
You're going to dance...on TV? o.o Whoa, that's awesome. I wish i could belly dance D :

Wish:
xD If i want the Valentine's Day Hairpin, i'm going to have to not buy the event store items at all? I don't have much of a choice really : x

wish

Old 02-13-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde
wish: that description will make me have nightmares -gonk-

Spanish: So? That doesn't mean you can't go there and ask to marry. Go to Spain! Or Las Vegas! xD

mwahahahhah!! Let it haunt you!! XD

wish

Old 02-13-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK

Wish:
xD If i want the Valentine's Day Hairpin, i'm going to have to not buy the event store items at all? I don't have much of a choice really : x

but that leaves no fun for you! :[

If you want the vday hairpin, when the day comes that you NEED the gold, you could just dump it back into the store. :3

or maybe even sell it for a little more profit. :]!!

AND YAY I REACHED MY CHOCOLATE GOAL FOR THE DAY!

EDIT; OH NO I DOUBLE POSTED. ;_______________; IM SO SORRY I WAS EXCITED!

Hyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-13-2008, 12:51 PM

wish: - hisses at the strange thing dancing- D< GO AWAY!

PK: And I'm just wishing to be a professional, famous and be able to give classes *-*

Taki: bye bye gorgeous :3 Have a nice sleep

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:52 PM

Hyde; You seem to have thought this through alot. xD;

Taki; Yeah, maybe. I guess if we needed to. If we were financially well off, it wouldn't matter.

Hyde; >_> Why would I waste money like that?

Unless I wanted to go there for a trip, I wouldn't go there to elope, and i'm pretty sure Australia wouldn't recognize it as a legal marriage, there would be no financially benefits.

I know I must seem financially driven but I don't like to waste money, I like to make the most of what i've got. xD; I like being independent too. Thats not the only reason either, I just can't see myself getting married. X_x;

Taki; xD Well, I live in a different country.
Yeah, thats pretty much the point, if were happy I see no need for a ceremony or a ring for that. @_@;

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 02-13-2008, 12:54 PM

Hi Leek!
How are you?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

@PK:
I'm currently in Australia for a break, you see. In fact, until this Sunday.
It is a little difficult getting an internet connection, what more for long periods. xD

I would have really like it if I could stay on longer for the event, really. ;w;

But hopefully, I'll manage to get at least one of each event item before it ends. ^_^

wish

:: Crawls into a hole + dies. ::

idoublepostedi'mgoingtohell.

;____________________;!!

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:55 PM

Hi Tiger! x3 How are you?

edit; xD; I'm good.