PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 12:55 PM

TakiNeko:
You think so? And hrm...what day are you free? Maybe i can make it when everyone's free just so i have plenty of opportunity to chat and give away lots of art, haha xD

Hrm...where do you live and how much of a difference in time is there between us? o.o It's like...almost midnight here xD

:0 Oh well that's cool. And true, true. Kind of silly to pay if you don't play it alot though? xD Awww...is animation homework really that bad? xD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 PM

Something along those lines my darling ~ <3

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 01:02 PM

Whitebeast:
;0

So what are you up to at the moment my dear? Just browsing around and trying to get more chocolates like i am? xD

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 01:04 PM

@PK - Well, it's hard to say simply because of the animation homework actually. x.x So if we did something, it would probably not be all day, but I could probably pop in and chat sometimes. Tomorrow might be okay since I have to stay home and draw. I'll just stick by my computer and do that. ^_^

I live in Hawaii. Right now it's 3:00am Sunday (meaning I should sleep, lol!). Did you say you live in Australia? Or did I read that when someone else posted? XD

I pay for the game anyway though because I do play when I can. Friends who live in the mainland play it, and that's one of my connections with them. ^_^

And animation homework is fun but time consuming and tedious if you want to do a good job, and I do want to do a good job. :3 We're doing it the old school way by drawing each image out frame by frame. This weekend's homework is to make a walk cycle. It's amazing how something so seemingly simple is quite complex when you want to do it well. Although it looks okay so far to me, it's probably not that great. Also, I have to make my character more than just a couple of shapes moving. XD I need to add hair and eyes etc.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 01:04 PM

Yup!

Either that or lurking in the exchange looking for a White Heart faced fox.

And...hoping that someone I'm wishing for will come online.

Not to mention wondering who the heck just called me. D:

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 01:14 PM

Btw, do any of you know of someone willing to sell their limited edition chocolate hat? I have only found one seller so far. Just wondering. :3

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 01:37 PM

TakiNeko:
xD Aww...well i'll try and pick a date on which we'll all be on then? Just to try and accomodate people and give everyone the chance for the free art -nods her head-

Or i could do it over a few days? That could work...hrm...-rubs her chin in thought-

o.o You live in Hawaii? Whoa...and yeah, i live in Australia, haha.

Ooo...well that sounds awesome. I'll have to see if i can try to get into playing WoW sometime just because i'd love to try it and yeah, it just looks like fun xD

Ah...i know what you mean. It's alot of fun though, depending on the animation that you do. I wish i had animation experience or did a course to do with animation but...i'm just self-taught. I teach myself how to animate and haven't been to a couse yet -cries ;_;-

xD Ah...but a walk cycle should be fun? And yeah it can be quite complex considering 1. What are are animating to walk, 2. What that person or creature is wearing and 3. where they are walking. xD Lol, what does your character look like? <3

Whitebeast:
You don't have a White Heartface Fox yet? o.o I thought everyone did xD And aww...who are you hoping will come on?

TakiNeko:
Sorry TakiNeko luff, but i don't know anyone unfortunately D : Mine was a gift from Caroline. Because she's awesome like that :0

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-17-2008, 01:49 PM

I hope everyone will have fun during the last hours of the event.

I am a happy person and got 3 sets.

Take care everyone and see ya later, everyone!

Goodnight everyone! *huggles*

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 01:51 PM

I'm getting one for someone. ;3

And it's the guy I like.

>w<;

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 01:59 PM

@PK - Yeah, it'll be good to make sure others who wanted to participate can come too. Over a few days might be best to accomodate for time differences and differences of schedules. Also, I'm sure a lot of people probably have changing schedules, so having it over a few days will allow them a chance to at least visit on one of the days for sure. :3

Probably best to collect a list of days when people are most likely to be free or something. Mostly my schedule has been based on the workload from the animation classes (meaning I am doing homework weekends for hours, or even from Thursday - Sunday). So I guess my best days might be Wednesday night, and Sunday possibly throughout the day or after 5:00pm my time since that's when I have to post one of my homework assignments by usually. Idk if a week long event would work out well or if that's too long. ^_^;;

I think someone else in Menewsha whom I was talking to was from Australia as well, unless that was you who mentioned it to me before (but I don't think so). XD I know someone from Tazmania, but I've never been. I'm worried about going because of the poisonous things there. There's no poisonous critters here in Hawaii really, lol.

You should try it out for a bit! They have those free trial periods I think. It is fun, but can be very addicting. Also, there are really annoying people there as well. I just stick with my friends. ^_^;;

I highly recommend you try and get into a class when you can. It's well worth it to learn from a teacher who knows their stuff or have had first hand work experience. My teacher worked on the first few seasons of Futurama I believe as well as worked for Pixar. :o She's really enthusiastic and is part of the reason why I choose to get into this major.

Yeah, the walk cycle is fun because it's just something so basic but so important! XD Also like you said, there are many things to consider. Besides the things you mentioned however, there is also: 1) The personality and mood of the charcter (for it affects their walk), 2) how each part of the body moves when one walks. I'm pretty sure there are other things in there, but I'm too tired to think about them right now. XD As for what my character looks like, I'm not completely sure yet. I haven't gotten past just making the basic shapes of the body and such, but I do have an idea of how I want it to be. It's going to probably be a little girl, possibly wearing gothic lolita-ish clothing, but not too detailed. :3

Ironically, it's Caroline that I'm waiting on to see if I can get the chocolate cake. XD See, she's waiting to see other offers, so in the meantime, I'm trying to see if there are other people out there selling it.

EDIT:
I should go to sleep now. It's 4:00am and I have work to do tomorrow! At this rate, I'll probably wake up after 12pm. XD Good night PK!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-17-2008, 02:52 PM

Correction.

I'm getting a fox for Seito.

And I'm happy since the guy I like is online.

Not same person.

XDDD!!!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 03:39 PM

Ugh...i'm so sorry for not posting once again D : Sheesh i'm distracted today : x I will edit with my reply to your posts tomorrow though m'dears <3

Again, sorry for not being here x.o;