Miriai
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2008, 01:46 AM

i am a night owl as well, but i had piano class this morning. i am currently working on japanese hw...goodies. and i found out my entire next semester is going to be music dance and drama..

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-04-2008, 01:51 AM

Hooray for the night owls!

Honestly, the only one that has a big issue with me being a night owl is well, mother dear. >.>; *cough*

That's awesome that you take piano. <333 I love listening to piano, or any time of classical music, it soothes me greatly. :D

Good luck on your homework. :3 And wow that is going to be quite the interesting semester! Are you excited? Those to me sound like very tedious but awesome courses!

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2008, 01:59 AM

i am not very good at piano, but i thought i would take a chance to learn...I am going to be an arts for children major, with a music concentration, hence why fun classes. my roomie who is an english major is glaring at me cause she has a ton of papers and reading.and then she goes and says she is gonna double major in history..

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-04-2008, 02:03 AM

Thanks girliekeyblade, that'd be awesome.

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-04-2008, 02:07 AM

You're absolutely right, if you're interested in something, try it out. There's always room for improvement in this world. :3

That is a great major by the way. That definitely explains the fun classes. xD

Haha, your poor roomie though. But whoa, if she has a hard work load as it is, and then doubling the history major? Woo, I wish her the best of luck. Of course to you as well girlie. :3

I should totally get back to work. I had slacked off a bit to see if I can collect more apples, which my journey has been in vain D;, so I can get some last event items. But otherwise, I wouldn't get anything done.

*sighs and shakes a stick at the candy apples* Why you little! D:<

Ooh Ling, hey! *hugs* Also, you're very welcome! At least that way we're all sure that everyone gets their profiles. Because I felt bad that I would finish them, but sometimes many people wouldn't get to read them or lost the thread. D:

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2008, 02:20 AM

i dunno how she manages it with the double major she still has a 3.8 GPA..i have like a 2.9...