Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-02-2014, 03:34 AM

"Hmm......A pig would be useful......fertilizer from it's feces would allow us to start a small scale farm. Plus, if it's a Male or female in it's prime, it will attract others. That could bring a source of meat for the group. "He said to Siobhan, so Bell wouldn't be able to hear. He didn't want another crying fit.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-02-2014, 04:19 AM

Siobhan blushed slightly. "Such a flirt." She muttered, before the child came running back talking about a pig. "Oh, I love pigs! They're so cute." She said.

Hikari blinked. Did Joseph know about her crush? Impossible. She was so careful about the way she acted around everyone. "Um...right. Well, I think I'll...go and help Alessia with her plants."

In the forest, Cal was busy scouting. He had covered a good amount of ground, and had marked his way by making small but noticeable cuts in the tree trunks as he went. Soon enough he was ready to turn back and report that the island was uninhabited so far, when he heard the sound of crying. Startled, he went towards the sound, and found, much to his surprise, a young boy sitting against a tree. He was covered in dirt and burns and had, most startling of all, what looked like a pair of wolf ears. "Um...hello?" Cal asked. The boy looked up at him, terrified, and passed out. Cal sighed and picked him up- he was disturbingly light- and headed back to the beach.

Name: Connor
Bio: To be discovered.
Pic:

((Don't worry, Wolfie has an idea for this. It's not just some random furry.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-02-2014, 11:47 PM

((ok who want to make a character for Calcifer? Well I do but I should ask Andraus if he wants to be a girl or boy....what side of the pool does Calcifer swim in?))

Andraus

Old 01-02-2014, 11:59 PM

(in the Name of Maelcuf, God of the World of Potato's, Finx. You think of the strangest things to say.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-03-2014, 04:06 AM

((Says the boy who just swore in the name of the lord of potatoes. Anyway, Calcifer swings both ways, so go crazy.))

Andraus

Old 01-03-2014, 04:56 AM

(Finx swore in the name of baby chicken world.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-03-2014, 07:39 PM

((I don't swear on eggs XD Having photobucket problems an dI didn't find any I liked on google so I'm going to break then look for a little boy picture...later))

Name: Helena Day
Bio: Helena is a stow away on the ship no one knew she was there. She is seen as a outcast because of something she did when she was young. She loves to dress in black and nicknamed herself the gothic queen. She is out going and a little cruel but that's just to protect her low self esteem.

Name: Gabriela Day
Bio: DO I have to? Fine I'm Gabriel Day Helenas younger brother. I'm am the opposite of her but I'm very shy so no one but my family knows it. You can cal me Leo I don't like my name no elses does either. I stowed away with my sister because I felt like making a new life.

Last edited by finx15; 03-22-2014 at 03:04 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-04-2014, 04:25 AM

((CUTE!! *Ahem* anyway, can we get back to the roleplay? Andraus, Wolfie believes it is your turn to reply.))

Andraus

Old 01-04-2014, 06:27 PM

(actually, it's finxs. I replied, then you did, now we're waiting on finx-

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:58 AM

Jacob come back dragging the pig sweating slightly "Little help." he huffed

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-05-2014, 04:34 AM

Todd came after him, helping as best he could.

Cal walked out onto the beach at that moment, and looked somewhat frightening, covered in dirt and carrying a badly injured child.

Andraus

Old 01-05-2014, 07:35 PM

Joseph took Siobhans face. "If I was a flirt, I'd do this. "He said, and kissed her.

Alessia ran over to Calcifer. "Nii-nii! What happened?"

Last edited by Andraus; 01-06-2014 at 06:31 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:06 AM

Jacob glared at Joseph 'Some captain can't even help..." he trailed off when he spotted Calcifer carrying a child.

"What the?" Lin frowned pulling Bell to her chest.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-06-2014, 05:47 AM

Siobhan blushed and quickly pulled away. "J-Joseph! What are you...I...you..." She stammered, having no idea how to react to what had just happened. They were friends They had grown up together, practically brother and sister. Sure, in her most secret thoughts, in the dead of night, she had thought about kissing him, but she never imagined that it would ever happen. She was flustered, confused, didn't know how to handle the situation. He couldn't be serious. He was teasing her, just like always, only this time it wasn't funny. "How could you..." She turned and ran away, needing to be alone. She knew they'd have to talk about it later, but right then she needed to get away.

Calcifer saw the way everyone was looking at him, and once again effectively hid his pain at the fact that they all clearly thought he had done this. He brought the boy to the center of their slow-forming camp and lay him down. "I found him in the forest, alone and crying. He's hurt. He passed out so I brought him here for treatment." He explained in his usual monotone, glad that Alessia, at least, was giving him the benefit of the doubt. He found he was starting to like the kid.

Andraus

Old 01-06-2014, 06:33 AM

"Well, Nii-nii, bring him here! "She said, taking his hand, and leading him to her little 'Rest spot'. She then laid out a mat of straw and twine, and laid the boy down. She then grabbed the Flask she gave to Calcifer, and started rubbing it in the boys cut's and scraps. "Bring me the Red root over there. It's part of a Medicene that will reduce chances of infection. "she said. Clearly, The Master Herbalist taught this child well. 4 years of training seemed to be paying off.

"Wait, Siobhan!" Joseph ran after her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:21 PM

Lin grabbed his collar "Oh no you don't you stay here and let us girls talk before you make things worse." she went after Siobhan.

Jacob blinked "Does he have ears?"

Bell joined Alessia "he's cute."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-07-2014, 05:16 AM

Cal did as he was told, handing the young girl the herbs she asked for. He wondered vaguely when she had started calling him "Nii-Nii." "He's burned badly." He said.

Todd blinked rapidly. "He does have ears. And a tail, too." He said, wondering how on earth that had happened.

Rosemary left, and came back with a soaking wet cloth. She used it to start cleaning the dirt off of the injured boy, revealing pale skin and dark brown hair.

Andraus

Old 01-07-2014, 04:25 PM

Alessia started getting annoyed with the idle chatter. "Can we please stop talking about his tails and ears for a minute?! Regardless, We won't get answers if the boys dead! "She said, taking 3 different roots, and adding a few leaves, and smashing them with a mortar and Pestal. She then handed it to Rosemary. "apply this to the burns. "She ordered. She then looked at calcifer. "Nii-nii, go get me a Strawberry. The juice in that will help sweeten the taste of this medicine, and prevent the boy from spitting it out. "She said, keeping her eyes on the boy.

"Let go of me, harpy! "He said, slapping her hand away. He then ran after Siobhan.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:41 AM

Lin tripped him "You will make it worse stay there." she snapped "This is a girl matter no boys allowed." she hurried off not letting him catch her "Siob!" she called.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-08-2014, 04:23 AM

Rosemary took the paste and applied it to the burns as she was told. "Poor child. What could have happened to him?" She wondered.

Cal got up and walked away to find a strawberry. Luckily, there were some left from their supplies. He grabbed a few and brought them back.

Todd grabbed Joseph's arm. "Sir, we need you here. Miss Siobhan can take care of herself, and I'm sure Lin can calm her down before you speak to her. Please at least wait until the boy wakes up."

((No really, don't go after her yet.))

Andraus

Old 01-08-2014, 04:36 AM

After crushing them, and pouring the juice inside the medicine, she brought the vial, and looked at the boy. She then blushed. "Eh......I can't do it the regular way, he'll just spit it out...."She said, and shook her head. She then poured the medicine in her mouth, and then leaned down. She transferred via Mouth-to-mouth, using her tongue to push it down the boys throat. She then came up, and spit. "Ew....."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:32 AM

Bell grimaced "That was brave of you."

Lin sighed when she couldn't find Siob but she found someone else a girl with pure white hair "Hello."

Helena hid her brother behind her glaring at Lin

"Fine be that way. Hey leader we got more people...they look human." Lin shouted to the others.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-09-2014, 04:23 AM

As the medicine was forced down his throat, the boy coughed and stirred, starting to wake up. His eyes opened, and they were the most startling electric purple any of them had ever seen. They held sadness, confusion, and fear. Upon seeing the people gathered around him, the boy visibly started to panic. He tried to scramble away, but his wounds were too many, and the pain stopped him from moving. "D-don't hurt m-me...p-please...I'll be g-good..." He begged, his voice sounding hoarse and cracked, as if he had not only been screaming, but had also breathed in too much smoke.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-09-2014, 07:15 PM

" We won't hurt you." Bell smiled at the boy kindly

Andraus

Old 01-09-2014, 08:53 PM

Alessia put a hand on the boys chest, and gently laid him back. "Please, Mo Mac Tíre cara. Your wounds have only just closed. If you move, they will open again. "she said.

"Please, young man, can you tell me who you are?" he asked.

(Translation : My wolf friend)