Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-24-2007, 05:35 AM

'Cuz I get Tori art EVERY event!!! XD

I want one!!

Name: Sizzla
Avatar/OC: Whatever I'm wearing at the time. I change a lot these days. XP
Expression: Um, I'm always good with happy, or flirtatious. You could even do a mischievous expression, which might be nice. :D
Color: Whatever goes with what color I'm wearing at the time.

*sending the trade*

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 12-24-2007, 05:47 AM

*pokes Sizzla* Hello =O

`puppet
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsumiro
@`puppet: x3 you're welcome <3 I told you within 30-60 mins xD I wasn't sure if I was going to try and draw and eat a the same time x3 hehe
i dont even think thats 30 mins~ xD

draw and eat at same time? good thing you dont draw on paper,
itll easily get oil and crumb on the drawing~ =w=;

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 12-24-2007, 05:51 AM

@`puppet: Hahah, it was :3 I think.. 33 minutes in fact :3 Unless my math skills (or lack of xD) have failed me again >.> which is possible. I prefer to draw on paper--my art is a lot nicer done by traditional medium but for things like Gaia and Menewsha it's easier for me to digital since I'm not getting real money to buy supplies xD I use a tablet PC though and that's a pain to keep clean xD Darn dirty screen all the time.

`puppet
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 06:00 AM

and you timed yourself too??? xDDD~ thats one of a kind~

*le sigh* i envy you, at least youre able to draw both on paper and digitally...:<
unlike me, i'll get killed if i start drawing using a tablet...D:

true, those things are a pain to keep clean, but they do come in handly most of the time, right? ;D~

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2007, 06:08 AM

@`puppet: xD well, I glanced at the time I said I'd get it done because I'd started right after that xD and then at the time I posted. So perhaps it was a little less then 30 mins? *blink* I just know those take me approximately 30 minutes to finish if I'm not having trouble with my style xD It's stubborn now and then.

Why would you get killed? XD

Yesyes :3 They do most of the time xD; Though sometimes it's just a pain in the arse xD

`puppet
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2007, 06:24 AM

true true, for me mostly of the time i would forget when i start,
plus i never look at the time when i draw because i always get distracted by something else...D:

by saying "get killed" means i fail at sketching and outlining on the computer...:<
i tried and tried but one a single picture looks good...D:

heh, but at least their handy mostly, so i myself wouldnt both if its a pain in the arse~ xD

ah, bed, chat with you later ne <333

nekomorty
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to nekomorty Send a message via MSN to nekomorty

Old 12-24-2007, 06:35 AM

I'm the same way, I always have distractions. So there is no way I can time myself. LOL

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-24-2007, 06:39 AM

Omigawd...I got kicked off of my own computer. How am I going to finish that Secret Santa picture and these headshots now? 8D

*such a procrastinator*

Kay...tomorrow...I'll knock out a bunch. *goes to save all the references and orders on my thumbdrive*

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2007, 06:42 AM

@`puppet: Sometimes I write down my start time xD; I like to time myself on certain works so I can manage my time. I like to do projects in one sitting xD Or I lose motivation to do it.

Awhh If it makes you feel better, I can only really do sketches on here xD;

@Pur: xDDD Distractions are good sometimes >.>

@Tori: Sad! xD; I'm all caught up on mine xD then again >.>; I've only had two orders so it's not like I'm getting bombarded by them like you are xD LOL

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-24-2007, 06:48 AM

Pick Me Tetsu!

Name: ToriKat
Avi/OC (picture/s required): My OC Jewel
Expression: Flirty? Seductive? Uh...run with those ideas? XD
Notes/Other: I WANT ARTZ! LAWLZ!

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 06:53 AM

Randomish question for artsy peoples......if a person has an art shop and has slots...or is taking requests. Is it okay for them to do the pictures in whatever order or should it be in the order the orders arrive in? (Did any of that make sense? O_o)

And before anyone gets the wrong idea, I am not talking about this thread lol....you guys are just artsy and cool. ^^;

nekomorty
*^_^*

Old 12-24-2007, 06:54 AM

Tetsu: LOL :3

Tori: Awwwwww!! Yay! More arts!!

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM

Spegak! Another artist and is good.....TT_TT Attempt to resist have failed....

NEKO! I want one! :D

Name: BrokenHearted
Expression: Cute/flirty
Color: Red of course! XD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM

@BrokenHearted: I usually do either way. Sometimes I'll just tackle them down in order, but other times I'll just jump around. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong? ^^;

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 07:02 AM

*shrugs* I was just wondering...I was the third person to order art in a thread then the artist disappeared for weeks. They posted recently saying they had a bunch done and they were up and my art wasn't there so I was kinda disappointed and yes...I'll even say slightly annoyed. Though with my crappy ass day, I'm annoyed at most things right now. ^^;

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-24-2007, 07:05 AM

@BrokenHearted: Oh no, I'm sorry. :< Hope tomorrow goes better for you?
Ee...I hope you get your art soon. <3 I always feel so guilty when I make people wait. ._.;

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2007, 07:07 AM

*squeak!* Waa Toriii? XD You want more artz? XD LOL Okay okay :3 I'll work on it in a moment heheh <3 <3 <3

Woo I'll be able to get another item after this too LOL XD *dork*

@Broken: Hmm, I think it depends on how it's set up. I think that uh.. it's nice when the artist goes by order, but if they're doing them all in the same couple days, then might as well not matter xD lol! That artist who took so long should have gone in order IMHO, just because they've already made you wait for 2 weeks. it would be common courtesy to get it done as a priority.

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 07:10 AM

Tori - Tomorrow won't go much better (or the next day or so after that) but thanks for the thought. <3

And don't worry about rushing on my art or anything. I'm happy to wait...but waitng a few weeks for a quickie sketch that takes the artist very little time...gets on my nerves when they skip people in line. I mean, I understand when you don't have internet access or your scanner broke. I am very understanding but I guess I just find something....annoying about skipping over people. ^^; Maybe because it invalidates the point of getting your request in early. Like....there could be a line of 20 people and you get your art first. But everyone else, who is patiently waiting, is kinda dumped on. Brokey says no cutsies. XD

Tet - Thanks...and it's really been more like 4-5 weeks, unfortunately. T_T

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 12-24-2007, 07:13 AM

• good night tori. i will see you tomorrow night maybe. i dont know if i'll get a chance to get on after work or not. ^^

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2007, 07:14 AM

@Broken: o.o eek! then they REALLY should have gone in order. I mean, I understand when some artists take on a lot of art and go out of order--it's usually to do with inspiration. Sometimes you just see one that you go "omg! I have to draw that one RIGHT NOW" but you should still have the others done asap too, or at least inform the customer that you're having difficulties with that particular work to give them the option of waiting (and knowing it'll take longer) or backing out.

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 07:17 AM

Tet - Yeah I was just wondering cause I'm not an artist but generally one would think it would be handled just as professionally as any other service/product. But oh well. I'm off to bed now. It's 2:20am and I have a whole nother day of being depressed to look forward to with a good night's sleep. </3

Oh, Neko - please let me know if I should donate or trade the gold to you...I'll do whichever in the morning when I wake up. <3

Goodnight everyone. ^^;

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-24-2007, 07:23 AM

@Tetsumiro: Hehe, oo, what are you going to dress little Theo in now? xD

*coughs* I replied in the RP. ^^

@BrokenHearted: O_O Omigosh...that...is pretty excessive. D: *hugs* Have a good night. ^^ I need to head off soon too. Starting to get really tired. x_X

@jessiekins: Aw, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you today! T_T Hope you have a nice day!

nekomorty
*^_^*

Old 12-24-2007, 07:24 AM

BrokenHearted: *hugs* Thank you so much! ^_^ We can do a trade if you'd like. Have a very good night!

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-24-2007, 07:26 AM

*Gasp* No fishies game?
Wait your not the one who dose fishes, are you?