Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Utamed Bewilderment Send a message via Yahoo to Utamed Bewilderment

Old 02-22-2007, 03:27 AM

Anyone think they can do comic art well? Send me an example. I'm trying to do a little comic project for another site. But I'm needing some help and looking for comic artists. There will be no real money paid. But if you are apart of that site I could pay you a certain amount of the site's currency. If not then I could pay you gold from here.

If you want to show me examples then PM me the examples. But If you are interested then post here.

kairek
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 02-22-2007, 01:26 PM

a"comic artist" is a person who draw in american-comic style or in manga style too xD? *just wonder*

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Utamed Bewilderment Send a message via Yahoo to Utamed Bewilderment

Old 02-22-2007, 02:42 PM

Who can draw in either one. It's a project. So nothing official has been set. So either one would work really.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 02-23-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairek
a"comic artist" is a person who draw in american-comic style or in manga style too xD? *just wonder*
Both would be comic art and therefor make one a comic artist.

And even soo, many american manga artist still have a very american style about. I really can not put my finger on it but you can almost always till american manga style from actual japanese manga.

Also I've been working at trying to do comics, what is the story and style you you need?

kairek
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 02-23-2007, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashaHeartilly
Quote:

I know but I wonder about the type of artis he is looking for xD;

sometimes when people wrote I need artist in comic style they have only american style on they mind.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 02-23-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashaHeartilly
Quote:

I know but I wonder about the type of artis he is looking for xD;

sometimes when people wrote I need artist in comic style they have only american style on they mind.
Hmm, the most I've seen askign for style is regrades to the genre that will be done.

It just seems to me most comics today are a mixature to apoint that it really does not make a difference.

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-24-2007, 03:21 AM

I'm needing. Either one. This is not a definate style yet. So we can work around/with the artist's style.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-24-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utamed Bewilderment
I'm needing. Either one. This is not a definate style yet. So we can work around/with the artist's style.
well, what is the story? what kinda of atmosphere are you going for? Any artist in spefic your wanting a similiar style?
What is the plot, the characters?

All I know is that you need a comic artist, but not knowing what type, genre and general plot your going for makes it hard to know what to send or even try working on something for you too see my art.

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-24-2007, 03:45 PM

Hmmm. Well the site is Zantarni. It's kind of that. The Middle ageish theme.

No certain plot yet. No defiinte characters yet.

I'm looking for Artists to see if their style just pops out at me. If I like it then that's the style we'll use.