\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 01:07 AM

Oh man that was the cutest WIP ever XD

I hope you do well in the contest sei~

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 03-12-2007, 01:35 AM

@Lilis : XD yup! I'm originally from Thailand :) now I live in America tho XD for art school *3*'
XD YAY for more art from Lilis~~~!!!!!! XD

@Tittri : arigatouuuuu >3<!! *keep fingers cross XD* I'm doing my best~~!!!!

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 01:38 AM

ooh ic owo -yet to visit one day- ^^;
art school *Q* coolies <3 <- is too poor to afford going into art oii
^^;; thank you >w<;;;

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seiji
@Kongouseki : uh? what do you mean by participation prize? *_*' I'm sorry, I don't think I got it right....
i mean like, when you enter, even if you dont win anything, you get like 1ooG for submitting something

Kitanya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 01:43 AM

Much love for your art~

;3;

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongouseki
Quote:
@Kongouseki : uh? what do you mean by participation prize? *_*' I'm sorry, I don't think I got it right....
i mean like, when you enter, even if you dont win anything, you get like 1ooG for submitting something
hmmmm...I don't think she'll do that tho....I think those items are all she has ;;3;;? I'm not really sure....but I'm sure you'll get something when you bump for the contest XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanya
Much love for your art~

;3;

awwww XD thank youuuu~~~<3<3<3!!!! I love your art too!!!

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 01:47 AM

i think the contest ends the 28th. so bumping would be a little too late.
oh well, i need practice bad, and the characters look amazing.

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 02:01 AM

sei-chan gonna submit 3 piccas?? wowow light cant wait to see them :D :D :D

*sits happily in sei-chan's thread*

light sure sei-chan will do well in rayray's contest... <3333

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 02:15 AM

UH! I strongly want to complete my quest as soon as possible too X'D hahaha and then take a longgggg break from commission and Gaia =w=''
my resting time from Gaia is coming closer XD and the contest is hold till September 30th *3*/ WOOHOO! tons of time to work XD hee hee~~~ <3<3<3 thank you lightttttt X3 I L U~~~

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 02:17 AM

owo seiji is taking break from gaia? -ya gaia commish gets.. annoying.. been doing them for almost 4 years now- @@
oh wow such a long time away for contest owo

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2007, 02:20 AM

Excellent art as always Froggy. Long time no see, it's been 2 years since I last spoke to you. I hope you're doing well.

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 02:26 AM

@Lilis : uh...@_@' I want to draw something I want and also, for school sake X'D.... after May I'll go back to Thailand for vacation as well @_@'...uh....I think I won't have that much time to work on Gaia commission ^^' and I don't want people who get my commission wait too long either T_T' I feel so bad....

@Lilithia : ooh! yeah, it's been so long....2 years already?? @_@? I didn't know that XD I'm doing fine, but been so busy at school lately!! thank you so much ^_^/ nice to see you here ;)

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 02:27 AM

ooh i see ^_^ original pics are always fun <3 x'D yay break <3'' -i want mine -shot--
ahh that's very considerate ^^ -i eh dont want to make others wait but always end up lazy- @@ -dies-

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:29 AM

I've seen your shop in the R&C on Gaia I think. xD

Beautiful art! ^^ I love the neat sketchy type of art *__* (sorry, I don't know what it's called xDD)

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
@Lilis : uh...@_@' I want to draw something I want and also, for school sake X'D.... after May I'll go back to Thailand for vacation as well @_@'...uh....I think I won't have that much time to work on Gaia commission ^^' and I don't want people who get my commission wait too long either T_T' I feel so bad....

@Lilithia : ooh! yeah, it's been so long....2 years already?? @_@? I didn't know that XD I'm doing fine, but been so busy at school lately!! thank you so much ^_^/ nice to see you here ;)

Yes two years. XD I haven't seriously gone on Gaia for two years. I do occassionally check for messages but besides that, nada. I hope that any past problems are beyond you now, frankly I've had so many unpleasant experiences on there beyond my control, so I don't really want to go back there. :<

I hope that you don't hate me for whatever reason you can think of!

What year are you in now for school? Don't neglect your studies for Menewsha. XD No matter how addictive it is here. :D

chihaya

Old 03-12-2007, 03:15 AM

Waddee ka~~ So nice to see you here na ka. <3

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 03:50 AM

@ Lilithia : I'm honest with you that I'm still considering what happened in the past. But just let it tauch us something about people feeling. People get offended easier on the internet. It's what we have to understand.
Many things happened between some of my closed friends and you, but that did not really happen to me so I didn't mind it that much. What I don't like is that you've told everyone else about overall artists even you said some of us, but that may be me, Kuma, Guri or other thai artists that're not involved. I just don't want people to look down on other artists that we admire just because of that little problem. That's just what I felt uncomfortable with. Personally, I don't hate you unless I'm hated first. I hope what I've said doesn't offend you that much. I hate to say about past, but I want to clearify and I don't mean to make you being upset. That's pretty much I want to say about past. Let's set that aside and enjoy this place then ^_^

now I'm in second year in school x__x I've gotten tons of assignments so far =_=' thank goodness Menewsha forum is easy to understand the system XD otherwise I'd be so concentraded on Menewsha rather than my homework *A*''''

@P'Kobbbb!!! : D kaaaaaa >3<!!!!!!!! welcome to menewsha na ka~~~~ >3<!!!!!!! SO glad to see you here too ka!!!! XD!!! YAY!!! I haven't seen you for a little while *3* how have you been ka?

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 07:42 AM

ack..!! I've been working on my perspective homework for the whoe day X'D
T_____T perspective homework is real hard T____T'''''' *OTL*

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 08:04 AM

I love your sketching style <3
Especially the bottom row of examples in your first post.

That perspective piece is looking great by the way! Very clean work.

May I ask what paper you use for the final line work with Microns?
I usually use Layout paper, and while the results look nice when I hold it in my hands, the scans come out horrid, the Micron line looking inconsistantly grey-black-fuzzy grey-ish... the only workaround I got for that so far is to scan in 600 dpi, shrink it down and finalize the clean-up using a tablet, but that takes lots of time.

khiro
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 08:19 AM

*clings* SEIJI! I didn't know that you were here too! Did Shosho lead you here~? Amazing stuff as always! Your perspective stuff is waaaaaaaaay better than mine!

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 08:52 AM

@Aurilia : I use just a laser print paper for micron XD [but the perspective work requires to use marker T3T' so I have to draw on marker paper]

I don't think sketch pad would work on Micron cause everytime you erase the pencil line, Micron ink comes out as well ;;A;;' or you should wair for 30 mins for ink to dry >.<'
Kneed eraser would work too!!! *3* I love using kneed eraser thesedays XD it's very practicle *3*!!! thank you so much for the compliment nah XD and if you have any question I can help, please feel free to let me know X3

@KHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD haha~ yeah! Shochii lead me here *3*!!! and I totally love this place so much XD hee hee <3<3<3<3 glad to see you here nah!!!!

Aiyana
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Aiyana

Old 03-12-2007, 09:05 AM

I've seen your art on DA! *_* I've always been very fond of your chibis and your coloring. <33

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2007, 09:27 AM

I think the perspective looks quite good. It's a nice setting too, is it some kind of futuristic town? Or am I missing something ^^;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 11:42 AM

Hehe, I'm pretty sure you'll show us the finished lineart, Sei~ *3* <3 It's looking really nice! Really crisp! >3< And before you color (I know you're used to this, but just incase you forget to later), make photocopy of it! *A* <333

I can't wait to see this colored! X3 <3

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 02:04 PM

oh wow that looks really good so far *^* good luck finishing it? prespective is the most evul thing to draw >w<;;