Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 06-07-2010, 02:18 AM

(Lol nah I understood it. XD I figured as such. I'm waiting for Lelie. XD)

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2010, 06:54 PM

Lana came in smiling. In her hands were a few casual outfits and towels. she looked at the girl, "I wasn't sure what you liked to wear.. so i brought a few of the outfits down, the closets full of clothes if you wanna use something else though.", she smiled. "Um.. What do you like to eat?", she asked Cora. she had no idea what the girl liked to eat. And her first day here she wouldn't want to make her the wrong thing.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-12-2010, 02:45 AM

(Well me and Princess are still waiting on you Arechi :sweat: or anything interesting to happen XD our carachers are in stand still and I can't move them since they needed for Raven to come XP )

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 06-18-2010, 12:35 AM

Cora got up out of the water and grabbed a towel to wrap herself in. She started to dry off and put on some of the clothes as the woman asked her what she liked to eat. "I dont know anymore. I havent had anything good to eat in almost a year or more since those guys took me in the alley." She put on the clothes that looked something like this. "thank you for being so kind though... Its kind of nice."

((Sorry writers block))

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-01-2010, 09:58 PM

(Lol last I knew Raven was preoccupied since Hazel said for him to return before dark and I think it was still morning or noon...somewhere around there...but we could do a small fast forwarding of the time of day, since I've honestly run out of ideas since Raven is more of a gentleman and thus won't do anything ungentlemanly. XD)