Lilith W
bookworm

Old 05-02-2011, 10:39 PM

Ahanna pulled out her pouch of money and paid for her fabric. She almost sighed at the loss of money. She made her part of her act in the circus of course but made extra by selling herb concoctions.

She looked around one more time. "No, I think we have everything we need in here." She grabbed the large sac with her fabrics. "Chocolate is a wonderful thing. And don't worry. I'm sure I'm the same way with herbs."

((that's fine))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-04-2011, 09:06 PM

((Good lord someone shoot me!! I have horrible Mene attendance lately! But I'm back, again......sorry guys!!!!!))

Following Lucifer into the tent Zalia smiled when the two of them kissed. "Don't even worry about it sweetie! You know I'm always here to help." She told Scarlett. Walking over to the bed she sat down. Moving her staff so it was right above the injured shoulder she mumbled a few Latin words. "Ok how does it feel? If it worked you should feel a slight stiffness and no pain." Laying her staff in her lap she waited.

The twins sat silent and listened to Serenade's plan. Both girls smiled when she was done. "That sounds brilliant! I like that idea a lot and were perfect for the job! No one else can fit in such a small space. I call dibs," Azra said with a smile while Chenol shook her head. "Fine fine."

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2011, 07:30 PM

Lucifer stood back and bit his lip, waiting. His eyes shifted from Zalia to Scarlett, wondering if her magic worked, and if Scarlett's arm felt any better. He put his hands on his hips and leaned his weight to his left side. "Will she be alright?" he asked, his voice slightly high with worry.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-06-2011, 07:41 PM

Scarlett watched as Zalia toyed with her arm. "I feel nothing, just as you said. It just feels a bit stiff.." She said, smiling. "Thank you Zalia." She said, sitting up more. "So how long should it take for it to be back to normal?" She asked, running her good hand through her dark hair.

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 05-11-2011, 07:19 PM

((she mumbled a few latin words... Crimson, you broke my classis languages' heart x-x I didnt want to earlier but now I actually do want to shoot you >=D lol, joke ^-^ Im not a shooting person... Torture is my field. But thats a secret.
And pardon my attendance as well, please, school's a bitch around vacations... Especially when you actually are active in yours.))

Cire laughed as the elf sighed, a broad smile playing her face. ''There's no point in saving money if you never spend it.'' Her part was paid as well, so they got a big bag like thing for the rolled up fabric to be dragged around in. ''Tell me when you see a herb store, I'm no good at separating them from exotic flowers. As far as I know my chocolate stack is yet to be near it's end.'' A grin played her face as she thought of all the different kinds she had. Travelling around the world was a lovely thing. Being able to save your chocolate by freezing it... An even better thing.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 05-11-2011, 08:58 PM

Ahanna nodded. She looked around at the stores but all of the stores looked the same to her so she sniffed the air. The smells in this place were powerful and so very different but from working with herbs so often she could smell the slight difference that noted them. She led the way towards the store. "It's over here. Exotic flowers can be good too. Many of them are toxic if eaten afterall. Though it is a shame to use them since they are so pretty. I have to say I am suprised you get them mixed up. Flowers always smell so much stronger to me."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-10-2011, 01:51 PM

((Don't die? o: ))

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-10-2011, 03:47 PM

((I know. This is my favorite RP.))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-10-2011, 03:53 PM

((It was my favorite ): ))

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 AM

''My nose isn't that good when I'm almost human, to be honest pretty much nothing is good about my human form. At all.'' Cire complained, rubbing her nose, before snorting very unladylike. ''If I were to be my full form, I could separate different kind of ants.'' She continued, brushing a hand through her hair. ''I guess the difference is very evident... You're right, it's a shame to use pretty things for events such as experiments. But beautifull things cam come out of unexpected corners. I'm sure you would be able to use them in a way they will come to their right, once again.'' She smiled, following the elvin to the stores. From up close she could tell the difference, but on a small distance she really couldn't.