Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:47 PM

Allie looked over to him and then did something she wasn't sure if she should. She leaned over and hugged his arm. "I am sorry... didn't mean to bring up a sour subject." She returned to her seat "yea, I had to have a permit... its crazy"

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 04:40 PM

Chastity notice the girl laughed a little. She must still be a bit scared. "So how did you find this place? Did your new
'master' bring you?" she said this with a small laugh of her own. New vampires had to be close to their 'masters' so they
could accostume themselves to their new life. "If you don't mind me asking...how long ago were you turned? Cause you still
smell like human to me." If she still smells human...she might actually be human. I think I should get her out of here instead.
Chastity got up from the bar, "Oh how rude of me, I never introduced myself. The name is Chastity, what's yours?"

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM

Vincent blushed a little. "It's alright. Curiosity isn't always a bad thing." he said, turning to her and smiling. A few seconds later, he pulled into the apartment building's parking lot.

Victoria blinked, confused. Master? This was getting way too... Dracula-ish. "Err.. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by my 'master' or by being 'turned', but I don't think I should be here, actually. You might have the wrong idea.." She said, slowly getting up, and picking up her purse. However, when the girl introduced herself, she felt no need to be rude. "I'm Victoria. It was nice to meet you." she said softly, grinning. Still smell human? Is Chastity a vampire, like everyone else in the room? That would be of no surprise, of course..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:12 PM

Allie smiled at him blushing. "well thank you" she smiled. She unbuckled her seat belt blushing and turned to look at him. Her hear beat was pounding.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 PM

Vincent smiled, again enjoying the blush on her cheeks. He also unbuckled his seat belt, stepping out of the car. "No problem. And.. um.. sorry about your finger." he said, smiling apologetically. He walked over to their apartment building's door, opening it for her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:29 PM

Allie looked at her. "no need to be sorry. It wasn't your fault.. I am sorry I cut it.. its probable not too good for you.." She was rambling. She rambles when shes nevus. She suddenly stopped and looked up sheepishly. "sorry" She closed her door and walked past him "why thank you" she said with a grin.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 11:33 PM

Vincent grinned as she ramble a little. He thought that it was rather cute. He nodded at her as she walked past him, smiling. "Your welcome." He then paused, looking at her for a moment. "What floor are you on?" If they were on the same floor, he would be glad to walk her to her door, but if not, he wouldn't want to hang around and chance annoying her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 11:37 PM

Allie looked at him and blushed. "I am on the second floor room 214" she said. She didn't know why she told him the room number. She looked at him and then pushed the button on the elevator. "going up?" she said with a smile.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 11:47 PM

Vincent nodded, chuckling a little. He'd remember that. Room 214.. he thought, mentally noting it. "Yeah. Up." He said, smiling a bit, but seeing as she had already pushed the button. He wasn't sure why she'd asked, since they were on the bottom level. Oh well.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 12:03 AM

Allie looked at him again "your the third floor right?" She asked walking into the elevator holding her finger to the button. She didn't know what was going to happen next. At the moment her mind was racing of what she wanted to happen. She had to calm down she could feel a blush on her face.

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 12:11 AM

Vincent nodded. "Yeah." he said, a bit surprised that Allie had remembered. He stood next to her, pressing the third floor's button on the elevator as soon as hers lit up. "So.. Allie? Umm.. tomorrow would you want to go to dinner with me or something?" he hadn't asked anyone on a date in a long time, and wasn't exactly sure how to ask, he just went with it and hoped she say yes.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 12:32 AM

Allie looked at him and smiled. "Sure I would love to go out with you" She blushed a little bit and jumped when the elevator dung at her floor. She stepped forward a step and was in front of the doors. She didn't want to leave. The door hit her arm and she smiled and then watched it go back in the corridor. She looked at him and giggled. "thank you for the ride..." She said as she curtsied and turned and walked down the hall.

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 12:39 AM

Vincent smiled, a light blush coming to his cheeks. "6:30 sound good?" he asked, a bit shyly. he hadn't acted shy in front of a girl since... well, maybe he hadn't ever. It was startling and new to him. "No problem." he said softly, watching her walk out. The elevator doors started closing again, but he ran out before they closed completely. "Allie!" he ran, catching up to her. There was something else he had wanted to do before she left. They had already kissed, so he figured it wouldn't be too awkward to do so again. He leaned in, planting a gentle, quick kiss on her lips.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 12:44 AM

Allie nodded about the time and didn't turn. She knew if she did she would kiss him again. She couldn't do that. It was so awkward before. She knew she had to keep walking. Once inside she could scream and hit her pillow for not kissing him. Her mind was racing- them alone in the elevator and the car had her shaking about the kiss enough. When he called her she turned. She gasped into the kiss and then returned it. Her entire body shivered, she cupped his cheek and kissed him back.

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Vincent smiled into the kiss, pulling back a second or so later. Yes, it had been short and he wasn't full satisfied, but he did not want to be too forward towards Allie. He looked at her for a moment, an unfamiliar feeling tickling his senses. "See you then?" he asked, softly.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 02:22 AM

Allie looked at him, her face flushed. She was very disappointed that the kiss ended. "yea, I guess so" she said sadly. It had to be done. They were too close to her door to keep going now. Who knows where it might end up. She went to hug him, She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her. She didn't realize or even think her neck would be completely exposed to him. She just wanted to hug him and she did. "thank you for everything tonight"

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 02:32 AM

Vincent smiled, wrapping his arms around her, holding Allie closely. Her neck was at the perfect angle for him... he could almost feel her warm blood coursing through her body... how it tortured him. Vincent's thirst was now fully renewed, his fangs growing out yet again. He leaned closer to her neck, face pressed against it. He just stayed there for a moment, smelling its sweet, thick scent. How he longed for it.. He was now breathing against her open neck, his fangs brushing ever so gently against her skin.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 02:41 AM

Allie smiled as he hugged her back. She shivered as his cool breath hit her neck. She closed her eyes for a minute and then opened them. She was still for a moment her heart pounding in her chest. She gasped and clutched his arm when she felt his fangs. She wasn't afraid of being bit or being turned but it was just a shock that she wasn't expecting. She then heard a small whisper. She was surprised to find out it was her own voice. "do it..." Was all she could whisper. There was so much unspoken things right now. Part of her wanted to be bitten, the other part was a little scared about the pain. Her heart was pounding in her chest so loud she could hear it. "please" she whispered again. She shifted a little bit in his arms and moved her neck closer to him...

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 02:52 AM

Vincent gulped. He wanted to bite her... to taste her blood.. to turn her. And when he heard her ask for it, he almost couldn't resist. "Are you sure?" he asked, swallowing hard. The scent was driving him insane, as well of the open view of her neck. He could help but trail his long lightly along part of her neck. The skin seemed so fragile to him... he could almost feel her pulse with his tongue..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 02:58 AM

She couldn't trust her voice anymore. She knew she wanted to be bitten, to be turned but the only problem was what would actually happen. Would she die? Of course she dies, her heart stops. She shivered and tightened her grip on his shirt when he licked her neck. She wasn't sure if she shivered from fear or pleasure. She closed her eyes and gulped, swallowing and nodding softly. She couldn't speak she moved in closer to him trying to keep breathing.

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 03:04 AM

Vincent awaited her reply, trying to be patient. If she said no, he'd have to high-tail it outta there. He couldn't keep himself from it much longer... After seeing her nod, he looked into her eyes once more, before going back to the previous position, head on her neck. Leaning in, he planted a gently kiss on her neck, before sinking his fags in. He couldn't help but drink a little, the urge was too strong to resist, but he soon pulled away. Somehow, finding his own will. He hadn't even finished a pint of her blood, so there seemed to be no danger of her dying without turning. Good. He hadn't been sure if he could do that.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 03:09 AM

Allie closed her eyes and shivered. He stepped closer and that alone made her shiver. When he kissed her neck it was as if he had stopped her heart. She shivered and then gasped when he pierced her skin. "ahh" she moaned softly. It didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would. When he pulled away she was surprised. "thats it?" she whispered. She mentally hit herself for even asking. She was probably torturing him. "you can have a little more if you want.. i am just going to sleep now anyway" she said with a bit of humor in her voice but also seriousness.

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 03:17 AM

Vincent looked into her eyes, chuckling softly. "That's not the usual reaction." he whispered, gently licking her wound before drinking a little more from her. He kept in mind to keep track of how much he took... he would hate to accidentally kill her before she changed by drinking too much.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 03:20 AM

Allie looked at him in the eyes and spoke seriously. "I don't know what it is... the pain isn't as bad as I thought and if you like it..." she whispered. She held onto him just so she wouldn't fall over. It would be nice having a full vampire instead of a hungry vampire. She closed her eyes and moaned. It felt good, she didn't know why. She held on letting him drink as much as he needed.

Arc Angel

Old 04-28-2009, 03:33 AM

Vincent was relieved that the pain wasn't too bad for Allie... He drank until he was full, which, surprisingly only took about a pint of her blood. It was very think, so it didn't take too much to satisfy him. He held her closely, careful not to let her fall if she needed support. He licked her wound a little once he was done, doing the same to it as he had done to her finger earlier. He then pulled back a little to look into her eyes, wiping a little blood from his mouth.