skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 05:55 PM

welcome to year 3000. humans thought this would be a paridise.... they were wrong. a century long war put the world into chaos afterwards. when america went to their last resort and launched a missle that hadn't been perfected, all they knew was it could deystroy anything. when it was launched, china launched a jammer missle and instead the american missle blew the earth of its axis tilt making it an endless night. the war may have ended but the world is still hell. after the war ended the humans thought the only diffrence was that they would never see the sun agian, they were wrong agian. the creatures of the night that the humans believed only existed in childrens stories came out from their hiding spots and started a new war, one that would never end until all humans were wiped out. werewolves, vampires, ghouls, ghost, zombies, nightwalkers; anything that stayed in the darkness came out but one stood above all. the one who would soon rule the world was a hybrid that most thought would never exist, a demonic vampire. let World War V begin, and this time their will be no humans left standing.

1. rules
2. charecter bios

Last edited by skeiththevamp; 08-05-2009 at 07:32 AM..

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 06:04 PM

rules

1. menewsha's rules must be followed
2. minimum of 5 powers per charecter (if your non-human)
3. don't pull the whole godding BS, its gay, and its retarted(do it, then your booted)
4. pm charecter applications before posting, after i have replied saying you have been accepted, please post your charecter bio on fourm
5. questions, comments, concerns? please pm if you have any problems and we'll see what we can do
6. we do this fair and for fun

Last edited by skeiththevamp; 08-05-2009 at 07:34 AM..

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 06:18 PM

charecter bio

Username:
Name:
Race: (*vampire, werewolf, ghost, ghoul, nightwalker, any night mythical creature you can think of, **human)
Personality/Bio:
Powers/Weapons: (5 powers, ***2 weapons of choice)
Appearance: (discription or pic)

*only one demonic vampire, thats me. whinners will not be accepted. also is for those who are some of the first to join will be higher up ranks(generals, advisors, etc.)
** if you choose human please put along with race if they are soilder, hunter, or civilian
***this is the year 3000, remmeber that fact when choosing weapons
and yes, by this i do mean you can dual weild the weapons. EX: stories of vampire hunters show that they choosed both swords and guns, so a vampire hunter can weild both a gun and sword or 2 swords or 2 guns.

Last edited by skeiththevamp; 08-05-2009 at 07:36 AM..

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM

first 10 people to join (A.K.A the generals, advisors, etc.) no porting until first 10 positions are filled

1. skeiththevamp- ruler of dark mythical army
2. redanime90- general of human army
3. fally_13 - general of special forces in dark army
4. ZeroUltimate- leader of bounty hunters (yes you can join the bounty hunters
5. Sweety D Lux- solo charecter, no side in war
6. Chocolate Clouds- advisor to skeith
7. Ginger Knight- second in command of bounty hunters

Last edited by skeiththevamp; 08-12-2009 at 08:10 PM..

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 06:50 PM

Username: skeiththevamp
Name:Skeith Ryu
Race: demonic vampire (one and only)
Personality/Bio: lives for the thrill of the chase, prefers to keep his thirst quenched instead of starving like the vampires who try and fit in with humans, believes you keep what you kill, lost everything he cared about to hunters, resents the humans for believeing that the world has always been theirs and always will be
Powers and Weapons: powers: controls darker side of the 4 natural elements, controls darkness to use in anyway he needs. weapons: dual long swords of darkness, scythe of darkness
Appearance: jet black hair, blood red eyes, white of eyes turn black and pupils grow thin when demon side awakens, black wings, has a scar that runs vertically down his right eye, wears black pants and black hoodie with hood on

Last edited by skeiththevamp; 08-12-2009 at 08:16 PM..

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-07-2009, 06:58 AM

usrename redanime90
name kiki black
Age 16
geander female
race half vampire and half human
I'm always sad and mad i want to protect humans
i use my sword and my guns and my vampire powers
I wear black pants black tank top a black coat red eyes and long black hair

Last edited by redanime90; 09-07-2009 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: my age

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2009, 07:43 AM

((have fun rping~~))

Last edited by ~Black Petals~; 08-08-2009 at 04:18 AM..

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 05:48 PM

"another night, another section of the pathetic humans taken down." skeith said as he killed the last soilder in the squadron sent out to attack the dark castle. "hmph, foolish humans. they know not that they have already lost this war." he said as he walked through the rain towards the castle. he entered and headed to his throne. "now what to do next? we could finish them now, or we could have some more fun and alow this war to drag on." he held out hius hand and started fiddiling with the dark energy in his hand.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-11-2009, 05:56 PM

Username: ZeroUltimate
Name: Satoshi
Race: Human-Demon breed
Personality/Bio: He is very anti-social but skilled in what he does.
Powers/Weapons: Control of fire, super-human abilities. Duel desert eagles with black laced handles and silver barrels.
Appearance:

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Satoshi had finally gotten his bounty hunting business started, it was a small private business, so people had to come directly to him to set up a bounty. He just wished someone would come to him and ask to go after someone else.

"This is so boring... How long is it supposed to take for someone to put up a bounty?"

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2009, 07:10 PM

she looks at them both and walks away for a while

Sweety D Lux
Sweet Luxy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sweety D Lux

Old 08-12-2009, 03:49 PM

Username: Sweety D Lux
Name: Danielle Luxy Luxiera
Race: Succubus
Personality/Bio: Not really choosing a side, Luxy will kill whoever ticks her off first, whether they are on the immortal's side, or humans. In reality, Luxy really just wants to survive herself, she is mildly selfish, and, as most of her race does, she seduces men in order to devour their souls, human or immortal.
Powers/Weapons: Luxy can create 5 weapons from darkness, and she can use all of them to their fullest extent:
Whip (Preferred weapon)
Long Sword
Dagger
Scythe
Darts
Appearance: Michelle

Luxy sat in a demon-exclusive bar, the room packed full of soldiers who were antsy to relax, only stressing their selves out further. What a place. She thought to herself, looking around. Across the room were cages where humans crouched in the far sides, eying the demons warily, terrified of what would happen if the cages should open.
She meandered over to one cage, with a male human, approximately the age of twenty three, and beckoned him over with her finger. Her magical charms were no match for the frightened human, and he obeyed her every whim. She grabbed him by the neck and pulled his face against the bars, his mouth hanging open in terror. "So young..." She leaned in close to him and invoked her powers, breathing in deeply as his soul was drug out of his body and into hers. "Delicious." She said, licking her lips and turning around to go sit back at the bar.

Last edited by Sweety D Lux; 08-12-2009 at 05:49 PM..

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 08:29 PM

Character Bio

Username: Ginger Knight
Name: Kaer'lic
Race: Dark Elf/Demon
Personality/Bio: Dark and brooding type, stark white hair and ebony skin. He keeps to himself but always kills his enemies with deadly skill. Sticks to the darkness. Unknowingly is the spawn of a Dark Elf and a Demon. Harbors untold power but does not know how to control it.

Powers:
Supernatural Strength (Demonic Blood)
Darkness Globe (shrouds area in darkness)
Faerie Fire (outlines target in harmless fire)
Swiftness Spell (makes self faster)

Weapons:
Dual Scimitars
Concealed Magnum (Specialized for killing demons)

Appearance:

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 08:33 PM

Kaer'lic walks out from the bathroom in the small bounty hunter business that his friend Satoshi had put together. "Satoshi, there has to be something we can do, it's intensely boring just waiting for a job." He complained.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-12-2009, 09:26 PM

Satoshi looked at his comrade, Kaer'lic. Thinking about what he had just said.

"Well unless you want to run around advertising our business, there isn't much we can do."

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 11:09 PM

her eyes r red and black and puts bullets in her gun

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 04:33 AM

"But....it's dark outside.....oh wait....nevermind. But you don't expect me to run around out there myself do you? You know what's moving out there. And I don't want to go out if I don't have to. He complained.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 04:38 AM

Satoshi looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"We're professionally trained bounty hunters and your scared to go outside?"

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 04:40 AM

Kaer'lic glanced out the window into the night. "Not scared, just....Like I said, I don't want to be out there if I don't have to. Did you even advertise for this place?" He asked with aggression.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 04:42 AM

"Yes, I put advertisements in the local bars. As well as some around the high ways."

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 04:45 AM

He looked at Satoshi with disappointment and said, "Bars? drunk people don't usually like to read. And highways? It's a bit of a ridiculous place to put a sign isn't it? Everyone moves too fast to read it!" He yelled. He may have over-reacted a bit.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 04:50 AM

"Bars are where most people get into fights and want revenge, and if they can't get it by themselves they come to us. As for the high way I paid extra to have the message transferred to the drivers radio."

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 04:55 AM

"Very clever my friend. But then answer this question for me." He looked at Satoshi intensely. "WHY DON'T WE HAVE CUSTOMERS!?!?" He yelled.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 04:58 AM

"I don't know, the town has been unusually quiet lately. Before we made this place there were murders on every street. Look let's close up for the night and head to the bar alright?"

Satoshi grabbed the keys from inside his desk and headed to the door.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:06 AM

"Fine, but if there is a bar brawl I'm jumping in it, better than sitting around here." Kaer'lic shut off the lights and followed Satoshi.