xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-04-2009, 11:50 PM

"well no you are the one I'm saying to deep down you miss me that much you can't hide it skeith"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 AM

Daphne jumped out the window and went for a walk in her pajamas and sleppers she looked up at the sky as she breathed in deeply "i wonder what everyone is up to this late" she stood and pondered

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 AM

skeith held his sword to kiki's ghost. "i said to leave, i am in no mood to deal with other people. "

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-05-2009, 08:01 PM

just than kiki body came to the castle and sees a man she walks to him and said "hello can you tell me where i am" she looks at him but not the ghost

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-06-2009, 04:47 PM

Paige shook her head to clear it, sighing she got up again and grabbed the rose. "i dont feel like drinking tonight" she said to herself as she made her way out of the bar.

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 10:22 PM

skeith looked at kiki and said "somewhere you shouldn't be. if you're lost go outside and ask the guards to give you directions."

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2009, 03:33 PM

Daphne continued to walk down the street she could feel the pebbles on the road through her red slippers "ouch i should have worn actual shoes" she complained as she rubbed one of her feet "im going back to put on some sandles or something" Daphne got back to her apartment and went to her closet "you know what im going to dress up a bit she pulled out a long black dress and some red heels "this works" she got changed and headed out the door "now were to go" she pondered

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2009, 05:53 AM

skeith released a roar that banished anyone he didn't want in the castle and teleported them out of the castle. "don't come back, i want to be alone." he snapped his fingers and the gates slamed shut and runes around the castle glowed and summoned a barrier around the castle.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-05-2009, 02:05 PM

Daphne turned her head towards the castle when she heard the roar she saw that people were being sent elsewhere "someone is not in a good mood" she sighed and continued on her walk still unsure about a set location to go to she guessed she would know where she was going when she got there.

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2009, 01:27 AM

skeith walked into the training room in his castle and started punching and kicking the training dummies. he screamed in anger and said "all i've ever dealt with is losing the people i care about or i end up killing them!" his claws came out and he started tearing the dummies to shreds.

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2010, 12:21 PM

the story goes on to say that skeith continued the war until the last of the humans agreed with him and both sides surrendered. years went on and like his father skeith hid the ryu family blade in the dark castle. he then killed himself to be with aura. he left the castle and all in it to melrose. kiki's ghost moved on to the next world and was able to rest in piece. satoshi's and kaer'lic's bounty hunting buisness went on but was only used to get revenge on humans from other humans. melrose contiuned to live in the castle helping humans and creatures of the darkness when ever needed. skeith's ghost would appear in the castle and walk the halls like he would when he was alive, he would appear on the battlefields from the war to apoligize for those he had killed. few people would see him the only ones that did were children who only knew the stories they were told. every night before going back to the spirit world skeith would go see melrose and tell her good night. as the years went on skeith contiued to do the same but for the melrose's children, the children that would be his grandkids if melrose was really his daughter.

(thanks so much to everyone who posted in this fourm. we had fun, we laughed, we cried, we smiled, ec cetera. this fourm came a long way but in the end i guess our lives away from the computer pulled us away from this place. this world may exist someday but it might not. to me this world exists either way because we made it together. the world of the endless night.)

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2010, 12:30 PM

(wow that was a really cool story over all)

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2010, 05:28 AM

((yeah its a shame it had to end))