Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-20-2009, 04:20 AM

He blinked. This man was a bit more forward then he had suspected. Also quick. It didn't sound like a bad job however.... And a room to lease! prehaps he would give it a try. It sounded promising.

"I think I can manage that. I do not have any cooking skills at the moment, the other tasks sound feasible. Thank you for the opportunity, I look forward to working with you." he gave the man a polite bow his arm coming forward at his chest. when he bent back up he looked startled of r a minute.

"Oh forgive me from my manners. I have neglected to formally introduce myself. I am Daniel Harthe..."

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 08-20-2009, 04:24 AM

Cael raised a brow at the bow and said, "You are welcome. And Daniel, head to the back kitchen and meet the new guy, and then head upstairs to check out room. When you come back down I am going to put you to work to unloading a truck in the back." He dismissed Daniel and turned to look at the other two boys, once again faking his expression "Hello, I apologize for the wait. How are you both today?"

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 04:34 AM

The tall guy is going to work here? He seems cool though! But man am I gonna feel short... Tanyon thought to himself as he placed the flattened dough over his pies and starts placing them in the ovens.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-20-2009, 04:37 AM

He gave a nod to his new boss with his head and left for the kitchen. He entered and took a big whiff. Even though not much was started in cooking, it still smelled nice. Spices, flour, and all sorts of fragrances wafted through the air.

he turned to look at the other boy he had seen as he came in.

"Hello, My name is Daniel Harthe, I will be working here as well. Although I wont be cooking. I have as yet not been able to obtain that skill." He gave another one of his bows to him as he introduced himself.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 04:47 AM

"Nice to meetcha Daniel. I'm Tanyon, but you can call me Tan, my sis calls me Tanny buy I guess you can call me that too." He says with a bright smile as he extends his hand for Daniel to shake. "As you can see I just started baking some pies. Bossman wants me to work on apple, but I started on a couple cherry and blueberry ones too." He said with pride.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-20-2009, 05:02 AM

He smiled at the other boy. He took his hand and shook it gently.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well Tan. It is a wonderful skill to be able to make pies as such. I must be going to examine my room, and then I will bring in supplies for you to cook from. If you will please excuse me." He gave a smaller bow and lef.

He climbed up the stairs and went to the one he was instructed. The door opened with the smallest of creeks upon opening. Daniel stepped in and gazed about. It was simple with what was necessary. It looked much like the rooms downstairs. Neat, kept in good order, and nicely aired.

"This will do fine..." He exclaimed before closing the door and climbing back down the stairs. he nodded to the others as he passed them, but paused upon spotting some aprons on the wall. He grabbed a sturdy looking one and deftly put it on before exiting. Outside stood the truck. It was waiting in the alleyway besides the store. He rolled up his hand sleeves and prepared to get moving the supplies. The work was pleasant enough. It wasn't complicated, and nothing was too heavy as they were in small portions. The sugar and flour were a bit heavier, but he managed those as well.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 05:08 AM

Tanyon nods as Daniel excuses himself, then goes back to baking, preparing another pie for baking. He's giant but he sure is polite, easy on the eyes too.. He thought to himself.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 AM

Kiyoshi smiled back, thinking, 'That guy looks REALLY constipated when he smiles....'

"Pardon me sir, but are there any jobs open for a baker and cake decorator. I have a portfolio of a few of the cakes I've made," Rakuen said, handing over his portfolio. In it are the most uniquely decorated cakes that you have ever seen.

"I also speak Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, and Portuguese fluently."

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 08-20-2009, 02:54 PM

Rae happily walked down the streets of the city, listening to music on his Ipod. Circling around a small twig of liquorice in his mouth, he slid his hands into the pockets of his jeans. I still can't believe that father was alright with me working for a boss. But I can't possibly let him open up a bakery for me? Let alone a sweets department in one of his restaurants... Though, that does sound unique. Oh, I do hope there are any bakery's around that are in need of help... He blushed, slightly embarassed at the thought he only went looking for a job since his father brought it up the night before.

Looking at several shop windows, he noticed one with a piece of paper on it. Letting curiousity take over, he looked to his left and right before proceeding to walk over to the window. "Help wanted... Help?" Letting his gaze slip through the window, he noticed that it looked somewhat like a bakery. Looking up, he noticed the name of the bakery. "Sweet Delights. That sounds so... Formiliar. Ah! This is the bakery where I used to get my sweets from when I was younger. I thought the owners had passed though... Does this mean someone had taken it over?" Looking inside once again, he saw several people standing, yet no old people. "That answers my question." He looked at the sign once again, wondering weither he should apply there. Yet all the people inside made him feel slightly nervous. After hesitating for several minutes, he softly pushed open the door. "E-Excuse me. Is the manager around here, somewhere?" His voice was soft, as usual. Never did he grew to end up with a low and manly voice.

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM

A loud squeak rung out through the side of a little side walk, making a few pedestrians stare, as the two boys walked down the street. Grumbling a little and picking up his lagging pace, Elijah rubbed the aching spot were his friend had elbowed him in the side. He was positive that it would bruise because Luke's bonny little elbows were like knives. No joke. Luke was aware of this and just gave him a big grin, proud of his work.

"Sadist...," Eli grumbled dragging his feet slowly against the pavement, earning him another blow to the side.

"And proud of it. If you would just walk faster I wouldn't have to beat you now would I?" Luke smirked and slapped him on the back for good measure.

"I can take my time if i want to," he grumbled as he rounded the corner seeing the bakery he had been looking for across the street, its Help Wanted sign hanging evilly in the window, mocking him as he stared at it. He really didn't want to go in there. The idea of asking for a job and serving people he didnt know made him very, very nervous.

"Um...You know... you don't have to go in there with me right?" He pointed out, as Luke pushed him into the street walkway, after making sure the light was green of course. He wasnt that evil.

"Oh yes i do," he said with a smirk, "You'll chicken out if i dont. Im not doing this for you, this is insurance for my future my friend, a purely selfish gesture," he lied, "We cant have you mooching off me all your life now can we?"

"I thought you liked having me live with you?" He asked, looking hurt.

"I lied," He grinned, "And that was before your little pet ate me out of house and home. Literally."

"Hey its not my fault that Ophelia ate your roommate's damn chihuahua! You forgot to feed her!" Eli yelled looking down a the snakes carrying case.

"And you expected me to touch a dead mouse? No way in hell. Even asking makes you an idiot, meaning that it is ultimately your fault. Now get in the damn bakery before i skin the thing," He grumbled and shoved him inside. The bell over the door jingled as he was trusted inside the building. As soon as he could recuperate and look around the room, he froze. There were so many people inside. This alone would make him nervous but the fact that they were all looking for the manager and jobs, well, it nearly killed him. He almost left. Just turned around and waved goodbye, never to return again, but Luke sent him a horrible glare. Deciding that he would rather live to see annother day he let out a big sigh and stuck it out.

"Yea...I'm...uh looking for a job too i guess," he said weakly, "Is there any jobs open for making muffins and cannolis?"

Kaori Pari'
You're my Pon & I'm your Zi. [ :
Send a message via MSN to Kaori Pari'

Old 08-20-2009, 04:23 PM

Wynter or mainly known as Skye stepped out from the back of the yellow cab. She nodded to the driver as she hunched over the passenger seat; gripping the window with her petite hands before slipping her right hand in and handing him the cash. "Thanks Greg," she smiled softly to him before leaning back out from the taxi window and standing up straight. "Anytime, Skye." the old man smiled to her as he raised his hat up off his head as a mark of respect before setting it back down again. Wynter giggled placidly to him before waving with her right hand as she watched the car speed off down the road.

She had met Greg when she had first moved into town with her mother and little sister. Of course her mother had already known him though, and Wynter holds very faint memories of Greg holding her as a baby. She smiled as she thought back to when she was a youngster before pushing her bag further up her left arm with her right. Now to get down to some shopping. Alicia would be so moody if I didn't pick her up a soft bun. she giggled to herself before retrieving down the sidewalk; glancing through each window along the way.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 09:34 PM

Cael dropped his fake act and said, "I am willing to hire. You do cakes? Thats great. Head back to the back kitchen and go upstairs and your roomis number four. My name is Cael, and make sure you are on time." He glanced up at the other guy with Rakuen, he said "You looking for a job too?" He slightly put small smile incase he was a customer. He noticed Rae and Eli and other guy come in and he said after hearing both of them ask for a job he said, "You looking for a job too? Those looking for a job raise your hand."

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 09:50 PM

Eli raised his hand half way up, too meek to do much more than that. He moved up just a little bit, because it was farther away from the employer, and turned his gaze down to the tiled floor. Luke, satisfied that he would probably get a job, sat down at a table and waited patiently for the commotion to die down so he could get something to eat. It was a bakery after all and who in their right minds could resist a warm muffin?

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 08-20-2009, 09:51 PM

A figure shuffled in behind the latest person to walk inside the shop. With one hand, he seemed to tilt the hat covering his messy hair upwards to get a better view of his surroundings. Slowly, a smirk settled on his features, and the young man raised a hand at someone's question.
"Those looking for a job raise your hand."
Well, that summarised Cal perfectly. He was in need of a job, and a place to live, and here looked just about perfect.
"You in need of a muffin maker? Or Waiter?" He called out, the smile causing old scars to crease slightly over his face.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 09:53 PM

Rakuen grinned and bowed, "Thank you very much sir."

He waved good bye to his brother and headed towards the kitchen.

Kiyoshi, "Me? Oh no.... I'm just here for a sugar fix. Everything looks so delicious! What would you recommend?"

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 09:55 PM

Cael glanced at Eli and said, "You. My name is Cael and I am the owner. You are hired. What do you make? And you can get the second room on the second floor." Cael nodded to Rakuen and said, "Head back to the kitchen and find out room." He glanced over at Cal, "Yes. Two both. Go to the back and find your room, the last room on the second floor. Number six."

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-20-2009 at 09:58 PM..

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 09:57 PM

Eli actually looked scared when he told him that he had gotten the job.
"Uh...uh...thanks?...I make Cannoli's, muffins and cupcakes...i guess," he said shuttering like mad.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 10:02 PM

Cael raised a brow at Eli and said, "Cannoli's sound great. Go check out your room and start baking." He glanced over at Luke, putting on his fake charm and said, "I am sorry, I did not mean to ignore you. I would suggest the eclairs, I made them myself last night." He pointed to the glass counter below where a platter of eclairs was.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 10:05 PM

((Meep! Kiyoshi is kinda just hanging around cause posted at the same time Paint-Chan....XD))

Rakuen looked around, the place was nice and clean. Surprisingly big too. He nodded to himself, yeah. He was going to like working here....

Remaro

Old 08-20-2009, 10:09 PM

Raising an eyebrow, he smirked again, perhaps slightly colder than before.
"Thanks for the job and room." Was all he answered before walking past the man he would now have to call his boss. The thought made him grimace slightly, but he didn't show any other signs. Passing the other guy, the one who'd said he maded Cannoli's, Cassiel smile softened a little.
"Hey, you coming up to find your room? I'm Cassiel by the way, or Cas." He offered a hand.

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 10:09 PM

Luke smiled at Cael puting on the same fake charm, only with a look of spite. He hated phony people. It pissed him off and he was going to let this guy know it if it killed him.
"Its fine, one eclair then and make sure it comes out of his paycheck," He said, pointing to Elijah. Eli looked at him like a dear caught in the headlights. Luke just smiled at him and waved, which just seemed to make it worse. After a moment though he recouped and turned to the other guy looking just as stunned.
"Uh...sure..." he said and picked up his bags, "Nice to meet you i guess. Im Elijah..."

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 10:11 PM

Cael notced Kiyoshi and said, "I am sorry. How are you? What would you like to eat?" He forced another smile toward Kiyoshi and glanced at Rakuen and said, "Don't just stand around. Go make yourself useful." Cael glanced between Luke and Elijah, dropping his persona and said, "It is on the house actually if everything comes out of his paycheck." He smirked and took the eclair out of a case, putting it on a plate with a napkin. "Here, hope you like it."

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-20-2009 at 10:16 PM..

Remaro

Old 08-20-2009, 10:15 PM

Frowning for a moment, Cassiel finally burst into quiet laughter as he began walking.
"You look terrified Elijah, why not relax a little? It's not as if I bite, or anyone else here for that matter...Well...Excluding our boss it seems." He muttered the last part with a glance over his shoulder. Turning his attention to the things Elijah brought, he felt a little odd. Cas himself had brought a single, small bag, that's all he needed.
"What's in there?" He asked, pointing to what Ophelia was inside.

Nekochan5345

Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 PM

"Why thank you," he said with a chuckle, taking the pastry happily, "You've unleashed a monster my friend. If you keep feeding me for free i might just fall in love with you. And that is a very expensive proposition for you"

Eli just nodded aimlessly at the words he was saying, too wrapped up in everything that had just happened to register what he was saying. But when he brought up the case, well he perked up like a child on Christmas morning.

"Oh this? This is my pet boa constrictor, Ophelia," he said cheerily, opening the top of the cage to let Cassiel see inside. Inside of the case Ophelia was lounging at the bottom, barely noting any change until she saw the two boys. Then and only then she lifted her head up and poked it out of the cage looking between them expectantly for food.

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 08-20-2009 at 10:29 PM..

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-20-2009, 10:30 PM

Cael laughed and said, "A monster, eh?" He wiped down the counter with a rag and sat back upon on the bar stool. "I am not afraid of monsters." He raised a brow and said, "I'd rather you love me from afar.." He plopped another pastry on the plate next to eclaire and said, "This is a puff pastry purse. It is pear. I am trying them out. How do you like them?" And Cael glanced back at the case and said, "You can have pets. No problem. Keep your pet in your room. Health violations and all that. But if he eats mice, then I will keep him around instead of getting a cat," he said jokingly.