Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-17-2009, 01:26 PM

"No." She shook her head sadly. "Eons ago, the 'Phoenix Inn' was called 'The Flying Pegasus'. It ran under good friends of mine. When they... disapeared, I took over. The Inn has never been the same since they left. It used to be full of life and laughter, and the occasional bar fight." she smiled. "The painting over the fire place is of the five of us." She pointed to the portrait of Sybella and beautiful black haired woman, surounded by three guys. Beside Sy was a tall white haired man. He looked strict but his eyes danced with laughter. Behind the girls, was a man with long black hair. His body language was very protective of the girls. Beside the other woman, was a man with short blonde hair, and a flirty smile. "We made the Inn a family...But since I took over, it's just been the occasional wanderer." She pulled out two more waffles, and put them on a plate. "Still hungry?"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2009, 04:20 PM

Sy put away the cooling waffle maker, and excused herself from Leonard. She didn't want to cry, she had spent the last 100 years crying for herself, wondering where everyone was. She sat down in a winged chair and stared at the fire. Magically summoning a black rose, she twisted and curled the thorny stem around her fingers. She wouldn't let anyone see her cry if she did anyways...

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 07:55 PM

Kliff was dragging the much younger Zake along when he saw the Phoenix, "Hey Zakie-Kun can we go there please?"

Zake grunted and pulled his hand out of the older fubins grasp, "How many times to I have to say it i am not your lover or anything. I wanted to leave that place and you were just the one my parents picked to send with me. Arh why can't you get it straight. I am not Gay."

Kliff's ears went down and his tail went between his legs, "But Zake i thought you would start to like me after awhile."

"I only like you a smidgen. and that is only when you aren't trying to well you know i'm not gay and i don't want to be women are beautiful creatures we males not so much." He huffed and looked at the Bar, "Why not lets go in."

The two cats headed inside.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2009, 07:58 PM

Sy's ears twitched. 'More people' she thought. Shaking the painful memories out of her head, she glanced around making sure the roses were fresh, and the fire was warm. She summoned her courage and walked back behind the bar, to wait their arrival.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 08:10 PM

Zake pushed open the door and his jaw dropped, "You're georgous," he directed at the lady behind the bar.

"Where, oh I forgot again, you like women," HE sighed waiting for something to happen for his pleasure.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Sy blushed and giggled. "Why thank you. And welcome both of you to The Phoenix Inn. I'm Sybella, how can I help you?" her smile slipped a little when she saw the other males look of distaste. With a sparkle in her eye, she snapped her fingers, and her image shifted to that of a male version of herself. Jumping to sit on the bar, he smiled. "Is this more appealing to you?"

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 08:25 PM

((so your a hermaphrodite succobus/inccubus and if you are then there is no way anyone would get anything done. being a extra attractive Hermaphrodite would be better I was confused how anything was happening.))

"Yeah sexy, heh heh." Kliff was at the counter next to him in a moment. "Nyu nyu!'

Zake sighed and looked around for any one else and saw another guy, "whats with the guys I was hoping to see a woman here." The hermaphrodite officially turned him off.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2009, 08:29 PM

(no, just a succubus. succubi/inccubi can change appearance and gender at will. They're classification is by which form they take more often. I've studied vampires for years)

Sy laughed softly. "sorry honey, but I can't spend a lot of time in this form. I get bored with having male anatomy." He looked sad for a second then changed back.
"Yeah, the inn's been kinda slow lately." she bit her lip. "It's saddening, but thats life." She hopped off the bar.

((I got to go. I'll be back in a while))

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 08:38 PM

((i gtg to but will be back. I was talking about general succubi vampirian ones are different i guess. regular succubi are a little more complicated i guess.))

Kliff sadened went to a table he wasn't to hungry and had little to no disire to drink.

Zake could only order stuff he wasn't hungry for so he went to sit with Kliff. "Don't touch!"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2009, 10:07 PM

(it's ok. Everyone gets that mixed up ^.^)

"You guys don't want anything? I do have water and soda's if you don't want alcohol. Or maybe you guys would like a room." she had a little smirk on her face.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 11:49 PM

"a-hem I do not want a room with him he might try to sleep with me again, ew. I would like a soda though." Zake sat back down

Kliff was saddened, "ok, could i have some milk, nyu?"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 12:06 AM

Sy stiffled a laugh. "Alright." She went to the fridge grabbing the glass bottle of milk and a soda. Putting them on the counter she grabbed two glasses and walked over to the guys. "Oh! Would you like ice? Um, I'm sorry, if you don't mind, what are your names?"

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2009, 12:14 AM

Zakes tail flicked, "Zake short hair Calico male. ice please." It was customary to say you breed for a furbin. He figured he'd get a reaction since he was the rarest of all breeds, Male Calico's are rediculously rare.

"Nyu nyu I'm Kliff felin, longhair. no ice" Kliff had the sudden desire to turn cat. He mewed a few times before changing his mind.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 12:21 AM

She nodded. "ok." and walked back to get some ice. She came back with the tray and put some cubes in the glass before handing them over. "Back before I found the inn, I used to wander as a cat.. a Mau I think it was called...It's a powerful feeling, being a feline." She went to throw another log on the fire.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2009, 12:46 AM

Zake wasn't sur how to take that furbins were pourd creatures no other creature was supposed to turn into a cat with out it being in the archives, he couldn't remember reading about any succubi.

Kliff also didn't understand, though he just figured she was and he had missed it,

((both of my boys are well versed in their cultures holdings. though it is fine that your character was able to morph in a cat the furbin pride will be hurt that someone else can turn into a cat.))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 PM

((ah, my apologies. But then it's just in her nature to take whatever form she can to 'feed'.))

Sy glanced back. "I'm a Succubi. If i can get laid, I'll take the appearance of any creature I desire. Either gender. Unfortunately, I don't get any of the magic's that come with the species, so I'm usually found out rather quickly..." she summoned a white rose, and placed it in her hair. Walking back to the bar, she spoke to herself aloud, but slightly absently. "I haven't fed in a while... Maybe I should go out tomorrow night...."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2009, 02:52 PM

((it fine furbin are just proud. Like a true cat.))

Zake was tired a 15 yr old boy should be sleeping now but he wasn't normal was he and Kliff wouldn't let him take a cat nap today. He was hoping the soda would make him feel better it wasn't doing such a good job.

Kliff mewed to himself as he drank is milk, "Milk milk I like milk nyu, do do da do do da."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Sy smiled at Kliff. Happy emotions were catchy. "Hey do you guys think you could watch the Inn for a couple hours? I mean if you're going to hang around at all.... I need to go feed, and would like it if someone was here watching the place..."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2009, 03:00 PM

kliff smiled, "Sure missy, I'd love to."

Zake yawned real big tail stretching out and ears sticking up. He really was tired, He transformed into a cat picked his clothes up onto the bench and curled up on top of them.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 03:04 PM

"Thank you Kliff. I'd hate it if I got so hungry I'd pounce on an innocent like you." She kissed his cheek, and scratched behind Zake's ears as she passed. "I'll be back as soon as I can. And if you need anything help yourself." With that she was out the door.

((later, I need to head to class))

Chocolahime
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-21-2009, 03:06 PM

A figure enters timidly. A small woman makes her way to the bar. She saunters, her gate swaying as if she were doing an elegant dance while intoxicated, her tiny feet making no move as she walks. She finds a chair at the bar and awkwardly takes a seat.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2009, 03:07 PM

((me to))

Zake started purring as he slept.

Kliff giggled, and pet his friend while he slept and waited for someone to talk to him or to serve.

((edit)) "Hey there miss what can i help you with." Kliff stood from his bench and approached the girl.

((sorry i have to go to))

Last edited by icekat311; 09-21-2009 at 03:09 PM..

Chocolahime
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-21-2009, 03:12 PM

((Me too, disregard my post for now))

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 03:35 PM

Fawn ran, her sleek body moved quickly behind the trees. She had seen the Inn from quite a distance away. She slowed as she reached the large building, shifting from a lioness to her human form. Her long golden hair moved in the breeze. Fawn opened the door, looking inside to see if anyone was there. The candles around the room flickered gracefully, lighting the room. As she moved into the room she saw two people and one cat. Her eyes were dark purple, a sign of tireness.

D T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2009, 04:38 PM

Shinya walked into the bar and promtply took a seat. He throat was dry and she craved something that would make her head spin. Maybe to give her the courage to introduce herself to the women around. She shook her head and tapped on the counter lightly, impatiently.