View Poll Results: Prefeered time of day to roleplay?
anytime of course 8 25.81%
Night time 18 58.06%
morning 1 3.23%
afternoon 2 6.45%
when i can fit it into my busy schedual 12 38.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 05:50 AM

Arina gave a small nod and tiny bow to the man. "Would you like a glass to go with that bottle sir?" She asked a small snick of sarcasm sneaking into the statement. She looked into the cupboard pulling out a bottle of his desired liquor her small hand looking a bit pale against the rich color of the liquor. She moved back to where he stood placing the bottle gently in front of him.

As she laid it down she turned to the other male "And anything, you sir, might perhaps like to drink?" She asked politely still attentive to the dhampir to her side.

Last edited by shaddowkitty; 10-09-2009 at 05:54 AM..

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 10-09-2009, 05:58 AM

Talianda thought a bit, looking at both the other customers. "I would like some tea, if you have a sweet one," he said, a slight accent in his tenor voice. "And if I may ask, what kind was your parent?"

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 10-09-2009, 05:58 AM

Ti merely nodded in thanks, opened the bottle and took a deep swig. He breathed through his teeth, savoring the sting of the liquor, and glanced at the strange creature that came through the door moments ago. he eyed the young man up, narrowing his dark eyes as he came to realize it was yet another dragon. His eyes shimmered once again as he fought the urge to just leave the inn at once. But that would be just plain rude, he just got here after all. Ti leaned against the wall behind him, taking another swig of the burning liquid, and watched the other three.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 06:02 AM

Janu felt the second dragon like creature observe them all, much as she had been doing. She squirmed slightly beneath the observation, tempted to meld with the shadows but not quite doing so though the tips of her toes seemed to grow hazy and disappear into the shadows beneath her chair just a little. She was not exactly comfortable in her own skin and it showed even under such mild observation. The feline only seemed to relax as he looked at the other two instead.

At Anisa’s words she glanced back to her, and couldn’t help but smile a little though she feared a bit for her new friend. She had seen less earn a harsher reprisal before and this man’s smell reminded her of blood. He was handsome yes, but danger lurked within ….then again so it did in any of them she supposed. Nearly a sigh of releif escaped her as he merely took his bottle and walked to the wall though as he watched them Ti’s gaze made her squirm just as much as the other man's had, if not more. The other man wore his dangers in plain sight with his furry, dragon like appearance but what lurked in Ti she could only guess.

Talianda did gain her giving him another glance as he asked of parents, however, curious. She’d thought perhaps as a dragon like creature himself perhaps he would know. Just about anyone seemed to know better what others were then she, Janu observed with a sudden amused grin.

rin_bleackheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2009, 06:03 AM

User Name:rin_bleackheart
Character name:Rin
Race:Human
Power:Word magic
Personality:scarastic, snide, arrogant, with a bit of kindness mixed in
Bio:Rin was a word magician and mediator for the former empire of Antioch. Now that it has fallen he just wonders the world as a "gun for hire" of sorts
Appearance:About 5'7" Orange-red hair grey eyes. Keeps to himself usually have a book in front of his face.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 06:06 AM

Arina bowed her head dismissing herself from Ti's immediate attention and walked over to Talianda "My father was a dragon, if that is to which parent you may be inquiring of." She answered politely, then moving toward the teapot. "Currently made all i have is a blend of green tea, but there is pleanty of sugar and honey to add to sweeten if if that would work sir?" She asked calmly.

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 06:11 AM

Talianda smiled. "It would, thank you," he said, giving her a small bow from his seat. "And I meant what kind of dragon. I apologize for the slight misunderstanding." His eyes flitted around the room again "And do you have something like a scrap of cloth I could use to clean this scratch?"

rin_bleackheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2009, 06:19 AM

Rin walked up the path leading up to the establishment. He paused for a moment and close the book he was holding quietly. Closing his eyes he craned his head around he could sense something strange about this place, however he could not quite put his finger on it. He poped his neck to each side and looked around with his eyes open this time. He thought to himself. "must have been the wind." He went back to walking his book reopened. He was researching yet another spell to learn that is all he ever seemed to do in the past years.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 06:19 AM

Arina thought about it for a moment "Well, I'm not quite positive, the only real thing i know is that he has very powerful healing, but he can perform elemental magics to a degree, I've never really been taught much about his heritage and history. " She admitted while grabbing a cloth and some antiseptic out of the first aid kit she kept beneath the counter and handing it to him.

She then turned her attention back to Janu "Since you seem to be shy I would suppose something with less interaction with the customers. I have a great urge to hire you to help tend the gardens, i know it is quite a chore so the work would cover a little more than just your stay. And on that note, I should get a key for a room." She moved over to a locked drawer pulling out a small key that had a number attached to the ring through it. The rooms aren't quite as lavish as the entrance and the bar, but it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. and I made sure the beds are very comfortable." She offered the key to her with a smile.

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 06:24 AM

Talianda took the cloth and antiseptic, reading the bottle before anything else. A lot of what was written confused him. "Miss? Um, I'm not exactly used to most of the things outside of where I come from, and... Well, I really don't know what this is for. I don't even know what most of this means," he said, looking up to find her again.

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 06:29 AM

Ti smirked slightly at the boy's nativity, 'Maybe this one won't be a threat after all.' He took another deep swig of rum and sat down at the bar, finally resting his tired legs. He considered renting a room for a night, it was closing in quick, after all. He shifted slightly and rummaged through his pockets again, searching for the scant money he had.

rin_bleackheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2009, 06:29 AM

Rin finally reached the entrance and before making his way through the door looked around making sure noone was in site. Closing the book and putting it into his scathcel he streached his hands out his index and middle fingers point upward. "Holy word: protect. Holy word: shell. Holy word: inspire." Just a few simple spells to give him some general protection. He took a deep breath and opened the door walking inside.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 06:33 AM

Arina looked back to Talianda "Antiseptic, is just an alcohol used to clean wounds. Keep it from getting infected." She said and moved back over to him. She took the supplies out of his hands. "Lean a little closer and I'll take care of it for you." She said dabbing the end of the cloth with the liquid. "And, it will sting a little bit, but that's all it will do." she mentioned and then laughed.

"Why, am i even thinking like this. I guess it's the human mother always fussing." She put the supplies down and reached across the bar bringing her hand inches from his face. Her small hand lit up a little as the wound slowly closed itself up and healed leaving just a small bit of blood. She got a new cloth dampening it with a bit of water. "just don't bring your fights into here if you mind, I have no patience for scrapping, let alone for a full out battle."

She turned back towards the doors and looked a little puzzled. "Hello sir, welcome to Ein Kuß der Schatten Inn, have a seat and I will be with you in a moment."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 06:36 AM

At the mention of the garden the feline’s eyes instantly brightened, a delighted smile warmer and stronger then she’d given in a while crossing her lips. She’d missed so much caring for a garden since she was back at home, working at her mothers side. The feline seemed to almost purr beneath her speech as she nodded, “I… I love gardens. My mother and I…”

The cat hearing the soft purr like sound paused, taking a deep breath to suppress her cat like behavior a moment. It was a shame really, anything cat like in her she connected to the creature that attacked her family and fought with a passion. She then began again, “use to have a lovely garden. I would enjoy the work.” she stated calmly, in a quieter voice as she took the key.

She then glanced at Talainda finding her voice for half a moment to look at him and after peering at the label she said softly, “It protects-”. She paused as Arina answered, clearly taking the opportunity to go silent instead. She then glanced away and once again Janu caught sight of Ti’s face smirking now. Yes… she was sure that he was dangerous and one to watch and something about that smirk confirmed. If she’d known what he was thinking she’d know precisely what.

As Rin entered, though, she found herself distracted and looked to the wizard. She studied him quickly as she heard him enter, the increase in number making her shift in her chair. His smell was not so poignant as the others but she’d heard his words and it made her suspicious that he would prepare for a fight. Did that mean he intended to start one

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 06:37 AM

"You won't have to worry about me bringing them in here," he said, running his fingers over the healed skin, "I would rather not ruin such a lovely place with a fight." He turned to look at the new customer. "I think you have someone new to attend to. I can wait. And you have a good gift for healing."

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 AM

Ti inhaled sharply as a red-haired man entered the inn, he was surrounded by a white dome that blinded Ti. He growled quietly from the back of his throat and snapped his head away from the newcomer, putting hat back on and pulling it down as far as it would go.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 06:44 AM

Arina smiled back at Janu "Liebling, I can tell you feel quite out of place right now. Is there anything I can do to help calm your gitters? After all this is an Inn and Bar, and it is liable to attract some people. Mayhaps for now, take a small walk through the garden to see what you're in for." Arina offered, trying to make her feel a little more comfortable.

She looked towards Ti, making sure he was still alright before turning her attention back towards the human who had walked amongst them "Sir, you won't need fear any, this place is a place of peace, no one will harm you here. But if you could please undo whatever you have just done, it is making one of the other guest uncomfortable."

rin_bleackheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2009, 06:46 AM

Rin looked up and nodded to her. Taking a seat in the back of the room and opening his book once more after pulling it out of his bags. The surroundings bored him but he was just here for a while then off once more like it had always been.

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 06:47 AM

Ti's eyes widened slightly as the woman spoke, 'She's helping me?' He glanced towards her with a slight questioning look in his eyes, confused by her kindness. He suppressed another growl as the hair on his nape stood with the energy remaining in the air.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 06:48 AM

Arina sighed softly before making her way over to the newcomer "Sir like I said, whatever you did coming through the doors, please undo it, the spells are making another guest uncomfortable, and you are safe in this place, I promise."
She looked back at Ti with a small apologetic look, trying to make it a comfortable environment for them all.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-09-2009, 06:49 AM

As Ti growled it caught her attention and once again she watched him, her pale eyes narrowing. She observed the reaction closely noting it but saying nothing. For a moment she tilted her head to the side, simply studying him. Was it the light perhaps? At any rate useful to know…

Just how nervous she was and how visible it was became evident as Arina spoke, causing her to give an embarrassed smile to the other. “I… apologize miss. It has been a while…” the feline then trailed off, not wanting to go on further. She instead stepped to a nearby window to look over the garden, clearly debating a walk. She smiled at the flowers, however, and just the sight seemed to calm her somewhat though her ears still flickered nervously between the others.She glanced at Ti a moment, seeing his surprise. It seemed she was not the only one unuse to kindness. Not to be caught staring however, she quickly looked back to the window

Drakina

Old 10-09-2009, 06:49 AM

Talianda watched Arina talk to the new guest, listening to her and looking over at the man against the wall. Dearest Lady, he's taller than me he realized, trying to hide his surprise before looking back to the other man. This one smelled human, but when looked at with Other-sight, he had a white dome, almost blinding to the eye. Quickly switching back to normal sight, Talianda waited to see what would happen.

rin_bleackheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2009, 06:57 AM

He looked at her puzzled. "If a minor level spell such as that is affecting him he should build up his immunities." He waved his hand and canceled them. He could recast them just as fast as he got rid of them if needed. "There it is done? Anything else or can I get back to my rather boring book?"

KageShio

Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 AM

(Sorry, I forgot the no fighting rule)
(but every one went off of that one so i'll gpo with it. sorry)

Ti glared at the human and stood, pushing his aura towards the man. "What did you say?" His voice was low and cold. No human calls him weak! No one does.

Last edited by KageShio; 10-09-2009 at 07:13 AM..

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2009, 07:02 AM

Arina let out a small sigh of relief and shook her head softly "Not a thing but the inquiry of if you would like a beverage." She answered politely.

She looked towards Janu at the window and smiled softly before looking towards Ti "Calm down sir, I already stated that there is to be no fighting in here." She scolded before checking on Tailanda. It seemed strange that so many different beings seemed to appear so quickly. She smiled though, it was a welcomed strangeness.