Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 PM

"Okay..." Alex said accepting her help. She walked into the nurses office and sat on the cot as the nurse cleaned her head. "So why are you at school so early?" Alex asked as the nurse left to go pick up an ice pack. Alex couldn't help but admire the girl's beauty. She always noticed others' great looks or smarts or talents. She never thought she was something special. Just an ordinary girl.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 07:06 PM

"I...don't really have anywhere else to go." Kokihi said watching the nurse clean the girls wound.
"So...are you really ok? You looked really scared. Not really like someone just snuck up on you."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 07:25 PM

"Oh.... I guess I'm just shaken up a bit... You know.... Bad dream last night and then getting snuck up on.... I guess it's just a little to much in the morning.... I'm Alex by the way..." Alex said quietly and offered her hand to the nice girl. She knew she was bad at lying but she really didn't want to tell anyone about this.... It would put them in trouble as well..... And she didn't want that to happen.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM

Sam watched them leave and knew that he would have to keep a good eye on the school now that he knew she was here. But sooner or later he would have to tell her the truth and get her to trust him. He wasn't going to hurt her, he had seen to many people get hurt and after a while he started to walk over to the nurses office. When he got there he leaned agenst the door frame and looked at Alex, "sorry to scare you like that, I have just been meaning to talk to you... alone" he said as he looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 08:00 PM

Alex looked up and saw Sam. She blushed as she took the ice pack from the nurse and stood. "Alright. I'll be right back." she told the girl and the nurse and walked out orthe room and walked slowly by his side. "What do you need to talk about?" she asked bravely fighting her erge to knock him to the floor and running.

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 08:03 PM

Sam sighed and looked at her. He then gently took her hand and lifted it up so that he could see the tattoo. "I wanted to make sure that your her." he said softly as he looked at the tattoo, it reaked of gang members but mostly Simon. "did Simon do this to you?" he asked softly. It was also scarey the way he talked to her softly and so calmely, like he was planing something, which he was. He was planning the death of Simon.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 08:09 PM

Kokihi sat by the bedside that the girl Alex had just occupied. She had been lieing. she knew it.
with a sigh, she got up and walked to the door but stopped when she saw the boy was back.
slinking back out of sight, she watched and listened.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 08:32 PM

"Youre one of them!.... I knew it!" Alex said and backed up. She pulled her hand from him and stared at him. "Did he send you for me? Cuz I'm not going without a fight." she said backing up and holding up her fists.

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 08:37 PM

Sam laughed slightly, "hardly, I hate Simon more then anything else in the world and I am not one of them... well I use to be but that is in the past. I gave up that life." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "I had heard that he marked a mortal but I never expected you, that just means I have ot keep a eye on you." he said as he looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 08:55 PM

"What?" she said confused and looked him over. "Are you crazy going against him?" she said and let her fists fall. "Ill be fine.... I've been okay this whole time... I'm not as helpless as everyone thinks..." she said and held the ice pack to her head gingerily.

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 PM

Sam looked at her and nodded. THen smirked slightly "I am not crazed, I just know what is right and wrong while he dosen't." he said as he looked at her "but I still will be keeping a eye on you, I dont want him ot kill another human." he growled softly, Simon had wanted his girlfriend who had been a human. But when she refused and he marked her and killed her. That was why he left the gang, he finally understood that it was bad to do.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 09:04 PM

"Who are you people?" Kokihi asked softly, taking a step out of the doorway.
she looked back and forth between Alex and the boy.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 09:16 PM

Alex jumped when she herd Kokihi. She looked at her shocked and swore under her breath. "Can you people please stop doing that?! I'm going to have a heart attack!" she said and regained her composure. "I don't want to drag you into this too... Please, just forget what we said." she said and glanced out the window. She saw Simon and gasped recoiling fromthe window. He glowered at her and threw something. Alex threw herself at the two knocking them to the ground as the window shattered and rain blew in. Alex looked up and saw a dagger imbedded in the wall. "Oh no..."

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 09:21 PM

"How can I forget about it now? Your in danger!" Kokihi said looking at the dagger. "What is going on here?"

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 09:21 PM

Sam growled and was at the windwo quicker then any human could do. "Alex, get our of here now and take her with you. Go into a closet somwhere and stay there till I come back." he said and jumped out of the window. Simon laughed when he saw Sam come after him. "what? are you going to try and save her? fat chance." he said and sam lunged at him, turing into a tiger in mid air and they started ot graple on the ground.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 PM

"Will someone please tell me what is going on here!?" Kokihi yelled, frustrated.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 10-23-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun View Post
Simon growled as he turned around. He wanted to follow her and take her and kill her. but he couldn't, that was sams domain. If anyone came in there ot hurt anyone they would met his hands and they where just as powerfull as his. But as he turned aornd he saw Seri-Ana "what do you want?"

Seri-Ana shifted a bit in her step as a small breeze came by. Her brown robes fluttering around her as a few strands of dark hair came out. Seri's head was down, looking away from the fellow gang member, never feeling the need to go out of her way to impress any one person.

"Hide yourself better Simon. They know you are around" Seri said with a very thick accent. One that closely resembled Dutch.

Looking up she saw an old friend coming towards them in a rush.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 10-24-2009 at 04:14 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 09:57 PM

Alex grabbed Kokihi and ran with her. "There's no time to explain!" she said and herd a soft buzz. "The electropath!" Alex said and ran into a room right before a wave of electricity crashed threw another window. "Be quiet! He'll-" but she couldn't finish. The electropath grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room. "Let me go!" she said angerily and he picked her up and jumped out of the broken window and into the pouring rain. She punched him making him drop her and she looked up and saw Simon.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 PM

Kokihi tried to catch Alex's leg as she was dragged out of the window, but missed. She looked around for something to use as a weapon...nothing. Dam. she thought. she jumped out of the window after the girl.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 10:26 PM

Alex got to her feet and tried pounching Simon but he grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground. She rolled out of the way of a blast from the electropath and saw Kokihi. She ran too her, drenched and needing escape from this horrible nightmare. "We have to get out of here!" Alexshouted over a crash of lightning.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 10:30 PM

"Where are we supposed to go? What are they?" Kokihi asked as she ran with Alex.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 10:54 PM

"Ill explain later!" Alex said and grabbed her hand. She ran towards the football field not knowing where she was going just as long as it was away from here. Alex stopped to catch her breath.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 11:03 PM

Kokihi ran with Alex toward the foot ball field.
"What is all this?" She asked calmly. being upset right now would not help anyone.
she looked back the way they had come. so far nothing had followed them. ...yet.
she looked back at Alex and waited for her to catch her breath. this poor girl had been through so much in so little time.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 11:25 PM

"I found out... The gang.... The gang is... Is horrible... Creatures..." Alex managed between gaspes for air. She stood holding her sides and prayed she didn't go into an Asma attack. She had athletic induced asma but it only came on if she pushed herself extremely hard or was in shock. And right now she was pretty close to both. "Kokihi... They're going to kill me..." she said as another flash of lightning flashed.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2009, 12:12 AM

"No one is going to kill you. Lets get away from this school so you can explain exactly whats going on." Kokihi said. "My car isn't parked far from here, do you think you can make it to the parking lot on the other side of the field?"