View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this! :) 14 48.28%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 3 10.34%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 20.69%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-03-2009, 09:51 PM

Phoenix noticed Guariel float in. She had never personally meet or seen Guariel but she had studied and known enough to know exactly who this was. She considered herself honored to be in Guariel's presence. He/She had always been someone she had wished to meet. Guariel was either or neither female/ male and Phoenix had liked that considering her own ambiguous looks. She had been teased for years for her physical appearance. It had been a big part of why they had chosen her as a spy. Phoenix knew with her own feminine and masculine features that she was not beautiful as far as angel standards went. She knew she was plain but there wasn't much she could do about that. Guariel on the other hand was the androgynous type that looked stunning no matter what. Phoenix did not have any envy of the other angel only admiration. She had spent many years coming to accept her own looks to be so petty as to be jealous of someone eles' beauty. She was just grateful to see something so ethereal and exquisite.

Not wanting to be impolite she gracefully approached the small circle. Bowing her head lightly to Guariel and saying, "Good evening Master Guariel. It is indeed good to see you here. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. I am called Phoenix." She wasn't sure if Guariel would really care about her presence or not considering how long she/he had lived but Phoniex still felt it the polite thing to do.

She continued so as not to seem disrespectful to the others. Phoenix curtsied and said, "Prince Damian. Lord and Lady. It is good to see you have come as well." Though she had not really wanted to great them it was sort of the purpose of this ball to meet and hopefully come to a peace agreement. If either side could not even give common niceties they would not get far.

Last edited by Chikuma; 11-04-2009 at 01:20 AM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:01 PM

Damien watched the people come in, yawning, and then blinked a couple of times, before looking around as if he heard something unseen. "Alana...Talon? Did you here something? It sounded...small and meek yet thinking it could talk to me as if I was in anyway equal to her!" He then looked at Pheonix and gaped. "Oh my! Are you lost little bird? Becareful down here on the ground from your highest nest. You may...." His hand brushed her cheek. "Get eaten by wolves." He laughed. "And who is this lady of which you speak? I have no sister, nor lover." He grabbed another human female and pulled her to his side, the human shaking but not moving out of the way for fear of starting something.

"Or did you mean this lovely number? She is above you in rank, is she not? Your heavenly Overlord deems you to protect such beings yes? Makes me wonder, little bird, have you come out of your nest just to bow to those above you? If so we are most thrilled by your submision!" He plays with the humans hair.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 AM

Phoenix ignored the princes mocking insults. She had been insulted and made fun of most of her life so it did not bother her. She was at first offended that he had completely ignored Guariel but reminded herself that it was not her place to be offended but Guariel's and only if she/he chose to be. She simply replied to his ranting by saying, "You may think what you wish Prince Damien." She would not demean herself by acting like a child. She grew more and more worried about how things would proceed. If Hell's prince was so moronic and acted like such a buffoon what chance did they possibly have at peace. Couldn't he see that his behavior was making him look like a selfish uncontrollable idiot? If it was merely a facade it was a rather poor one.

Bowing to Guariel once more she said, "Excuse me Master Guariel but I must go be ready to greet the Princess when she arrives. She should be entering soon. If you need anything later please let me know."

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-04-2009, 01:37 AM

Alana rolled her eyes at his attitude problem. SHe always did hate how mean he acted to most people. She was a demon also and hated angels just as much. She wouldnt go out and purposly talk to an angel. She had a problem with authority. Damian was technically in charge and she should do whatever he told her but she didnt. She should technically have dated him but she wouldnt. She would rather stay his friend. She refused to date anyone at all.

She looked at the people coming in and frowned. She was ready for this to be over. She stared at Talon with a dreamy look for a moment. She wished she had the guts to ask him out.

Hilf
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hilf

Old 11-04-2009, 01:46 AM

Guariel had not ignored another's presence, it seemed as though impossible for it to do so, regarding instead with spy with a steady face. The lips curled, briefly, in a smile that did not seem truly genuine. Then the head bowed, for there were no words necessary to speak. But this Prince -this Demon's noble- mocked them. He laughed and grabbed humans as though they were still in his domain. The pale lady's jaw set, and the old fire of war did not easily leave her fingers. When addressed again, the angel made no move. "As you wish, Phoenix. It is better than the company here."

But she did not seem annoyed by the Prince. He was a cunning creature, and maybe childish. But such things were not to be taken lightly, for demons were as dangerous as angels granted God's wrath. Guariel followed Phoenix, as if age didn't matter, as if neither had status, simply flowing in her footsteps. "How beautiful, how strange, how ironic- that our dark counterparts are nothing but longings of lust and misery to hide their stunted growth," the white shadow whispered, meaning for none -or perhaps all- to hear.

"I am just Guariel. None have granted me key or kingdom to be anything but. I am yours to serve, for I am that which protected you -though no longer. Phoenix, you love, and I cannot. And for this is why I fight, to keep you loving." And that was all he said to change a subject, which was then closed. He took a few longer strides, those arms that were so delicately long -gaunt with the bones seeming to define them instead of the muscle- swinging like pendulums for brief moments. After a few seconds of consideration, the angel added, "I've never seen the princess before."

And it was true. While it was old -very, very old- it had been not an angel of peace and joy. It lacked serenity and contentedness, a fundamental flaw in such a task. So it had been kept on the battlefield, sword in hand, put to the best use when the war broke out. Although it hadn't lived long before the war broke out, it had gone so long that Guariel -if asked- would not be able to recall what time then was like. It had been a murky shadow of doubt, was all it knew. And war, war had given purpose. A strange hope, a spark of life and intent amongst all its ambiguous uncertainties. During war, there was a place for oddities like her.

Peace had befallen them now, however. And so revered by age and bloodied hands Guariel might be. But now, the world had moved on. It was no longer needed, and could sense it. Prince Damien had -in his own childish way- merely confirmed this, though he did not know.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-04-2009, 02:06 AM

As the walked Phoenix listened carefully to all that Guariel said to her. She did not reply to the part about the demons being stunted in growth but there was no need to. She was positive that Guariel already knew Phoenix felt the same and she did to some degree. Though there were some she had meet or read of that she couldn't help but admire.

"Forgive me Guariel I only added Master as a form of respect. Thank you for watching out for all of us. I am sorry to say that I can not tell you much about the princess. I have only met her once and it was very brief. If you would like I could make introductions," she offered to the ancient one.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-04-2009, 02:14 AM

Talon's golden eye glanced over at his Prince as he spoke before turning it to Guariel. He had heard that name a fair number of times both when he was once an angel and even sometimes on the battle field. His eye scanned the angel that seemed to be rather ghostly looking to him, very different from the other angels that were present. He had never actually met one of the old angels and this was the first time. Although he was a now a demon he still inclined his head slightly as a way of showing some sign of respect and acknowledgement, but that was all. He felt words were currently unnecessary when it came to angels, as it was not really his words that would be important here but rather their Prince's.

His gaze then fell to the half mechanical angel. 'Intriguing I thought I heard about the different advances that they had currently made in heaven, but hearing and seeing them are very different things. There technology is defintely more advanced that it was before my fall' he thought calmly though slightly curiously to himself. He listened calmly to the reply she gave his Prince.

"Now, now there's no real reason to exchange insults for the present time. Remember Lord Lucifier sent you for peace keeping and perhaps it would be best to attempt first to carry that out and insult later" he said calmly voiding himself of the different expressions that he typically showed around his two friends. Being around angels on the battle field had made him use to hiding most of his emotions that were not pertaining to the battle.

He vaguely heard the speakings of Guariel as it left their presence though said nothing. He figured there was no point in arguing with one who was older than himself and had probably had seen more of a demon's personality, and experienced more of the way they thought. Yes it was true he was one himself, but he knew when his own knowledge about certain things were out matched. As he watched the retreating figures his blue eye witnessed the aura that surrounded both. Guariel's was one that seemed more associated with battle with a purpose of nothing more. In a sense he felt it was almost a relation to his own dark, demonic aura, however the difference being as he knew he had another purpose other than just battle. Yes battle was one of his main purposes in life, but now so was serving his Prince and Lord.

His patched eye then scanned the one with mechanical parts. Her aura seemed similar to that of other angels, but seemed to have a slight strand of loneliness to it. 'I assume that her appearance, as interesting as it is, has caused her quite a bit of sufferring. I wonder if perhaps that is what this sense of lonliness is' he thought as he calmly turned away. He took a quick glance over at Alana, noticing that she was staring at him, and flashed her a quick genuine smile.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 02:25 AM

Damien turned serious, giving of an aura that he usually saved for when he was on the battlefield or in the presence of Lucifer. He let the human go and took a deep breath as she scrambled, sobbing into some other mans arms. He closed his eyes trying to remain calm. He was not just a child that could be bossed around. He was the Prince of Hell damn it! Apparently he wasn't going to be able to enjoy himself while here.

"Talon. You may be my best friend, but do NOT tell me what I should do. I have never known you to support my father in his decisions concerning me without me supporting them." It was time to be business like, the Prince that those in the presence of Lucifer new all to well. He turned to Alana.

"Just because you are both fallen doesn't mean you should both fall in love." He went and sat in a chair, leaning back and closing his eyes, letting his words sink in. He never had really fallen in love with anyone and didn''t plan to. It ruined the fun that he so often craved when away from Hell. The bloodshed, the games, the humans who were so easily turned! He didn't want peace. It would mean less time away from his father less excuses to go out and have fun, more time spent controling demons and the like. Politics.

He opened his eyes and looked towards the ceiling. He hoped the Princess would reveal herself soon. So he could great her, and leave. He wouldn't make the first attack. He knew better than that at least. He frowned as he kept looking up. What he wanted more than anything, was the adrenaline rush that came from a good battle. This meeting was too much politics for him, expecially now that his body guard was giving him orders.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-04-2009, 02:39 AM

Alana turned at Damians outspokeness. SO he did suspect. She laughed mockingly.

"Damian you know good and well I dont fall in love. Especially not with Talon. Hes so not my type."

She frowned a moment as she realized how wrong those words were. She really liked Talon. She knew if Damian suspected them of falling in love with each other he would ban them to opposite ends of the world. Damians philosophy involved if he cant get some no one gets some.

SHe new that as long as she held out for Talon there was no way she could have him. It was a catch 22 for her and she hated it.

She looked at the angels walking around the ballroom. The pains just kept coming back. No matter what she did she would never be able to live throughout this night.

Arechi

Old 11-04-2009, 03:24 AM

Talon closed his eyes and calmly accepted the small verbal assault. Once he was sure Damien had finished he thought it perhaps to make a few things a bit clearer. "Your correct that I don't typically support all of Lord Lucifer's decisions unless you support them as well, this one is fairly similar. I don't fully support it plain and simple, however..." he said calmly and opening his eyes though only his golden one was visible. "...being as I'm quite sure that Lord Lucifer will not hesitate to carry out his threat I've no choice but to go along with it. This is not my will, nor my orders as I have no right, but rather your fathers and if you wish for me to remain by your side then I implore you to simply just listen to what I've said and merely keep them in mind" he finished calmly.

He didn't bother telling what it was that he had been threatened with, but it was enough to disturb him greatly as the words of Lucifer rang through his mind once and then were silenced. It disturb him slightly more that he had to talk as such to his dear friend and the situation that he had been half unwilling to be placed in. For now he could only hope that Damien would listen to his words of warning.

He calmly took a deep breath hoping that his Prince would calm down soon. Of course when Damien moved Talon was obligated to do as such as well, though instead of sitting he chose to lean back against the wall. His visible eye gazed around the ballroom filled with those that were similar to him now and how he had once been.

"And you should know by now the only mistress that would ever be in my life is the one of battle" he said quietly hoping to quell his friend's anger and frustration. This had always been made rather clear to him the moment he fell and Lucifer took him in. Although a demon had the capability to feel love to some degree, and even more so for those who had fallen, he was not permitted such luxuries. Yes his heart would secretly belong to one, but was destined to forever be unknown to them and others.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-04-2009, 05:07 PM

Im sorry guys. Fisrt my puter wouldnt let me onto this sight then our phones dies and i couldent get onto the computer. I havent really read everyones post but Ill jkust kinda walk in where i left off. If theirs something i need to know Let me know and ill fix it :P AGAIN IM SORRY TnT

Finally Penelope and Zeak enterd the room full of demons and angels. they had taken longer at the check point that Penenlope had expected.
"I cant beleave you had soo many wepons on you!" She said rather irritated with zeak.
"Well i do have to protect my princess!" He said with a small laugh. Lucky for him they didnt find he hiden blades and let him pass. he glanced about the room their were soe many demons here Including the prince. Zeak gave a disgusted grunt as he cught sight of the demon prince.
"Whats the matter Zeak!?" Penelope asked as she had herd how Zeak made his familuar grunt of disgust. "Did you spot some of my Famous qusine!?" She asked and gave a giggle. Zeak only looked down at her. He was glad that she had a sence of humor in this seemingly tence room but making jolks about her own cooking wasnt what he was expecting.
"N-no my lady just a bug!" Zeak stated as he lead Penelopy towards the two throns centerd in the large room.
"I must say im not as frightened as i thought i might be!" She said and gave a nother giggle as an angle commented how beautiful she looked. "Zeak didnt you say their was going to be two other guards here?"
Zeak gave a nod. It was true their were sapose to be two others here to protect the princess. A half mechanical beaing and a prestess.
"I would assume they will find us princess!" Zeak said as he squeezed between two demons.
"Oh...i see, Do i really have to sit up their!?" Penelope finally asked as they reached the stepps that lead to the two throns. "I mean the hell prince isnt even attempting to get up here!" She said as she glanced about looking for the uglest and most grotesqu creature she could find.
"If you start a trend then they will fallow princess!" Zeak stated as he gave Penelope a small nudg towards the throne she was to sit at.
"But He hates me and so do they!" She protested only to get nudged again. "i refuse!" She stated and grinned down at Zeak. Their wasnt much he could do like he could back in heaven. Usually when she refused he would pick her up and place here. It would be most inproper here. Insted he heaved a n irritated sigh and continued trying to move Penelope to the white and blue throne.
"you are such a pain Princess!" he stated as she slapped his hands away from her and avoided him.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 05:15 PM

Damien's eyes flew open as he heard the word 'Princess'. He moved his head towards the thrown and saw her. She had hidden her wings it seemed but he could still feel that disgusting aura they gave off. He gaged slightly. He looked up at Talon. "WEll Mr. Bodyguard. What do you think I should do now? Your the nice one, how do I greet a lady?" The word lady dripped with sarcasm. He did not make a move to head up to the thrones. He wanted out of there but he figured since Talon was now on Lucifer's time there would be no way to get out without a fight with his best friend.

"I don't want to get my hands dirty by touching such a thing, you understand. It would tarnish my reputation." He sighed heavily, annoyed at the fact that he could not be himself and just enjoy the women around him, drink to his hearts content, and then go kill some angels. NO, he had to be proper and act as if he was in Hell's court, making boring political decisions.

Talitha001

Old 11-04-2009, 05:20 PM

Alana watched his rage with glee. She did love it when Damian got mad. She walked over to him and put a hand on his shouldier as she stood by him. She wanted to make sure he knew she was there to help. When the prince of darkness got mad no one would be happy. She watched the girl come in with a chuckle. SHe was uglier than she thought. She wondered how long she would be forced to stare at such a monstrosity.

Hilf
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Hilf

Old 11-04-2009, 06:05 PM

"Introductions," Guariel repeated, but after this was silent for a time. It gave no indication that there would be words to follow for an insurmountable time. That veiled face was so blank, yet one could sense the weight of memories upon it. Finally, however, the four-winged figure commented, "No. I shall do so myself." Coincidentally -or perhaps it wasn't?- the princess walked it at that moment. With a few long steps the angel was walking in front of the mechanical creature, those still following the progression of the walk for the throne.

It seemed, however, their princess was not strung with dignity. It was hard to see the disappointment, or perhaps none was there, but one could imagine a noble thing like Guariel being so. Instead, it waited patiently, quietly keeping side now with Phoenix. It seemed silence was a mask well-worn. Finally, however, the angel seemed to grow impatient and so stepped forward even as she remained standing. Unlike with the demons, where it simply bowed, now it dropped to a knee, albeit briefly, and rose again. The movement made its wispy gown flow and blossom in a spectacular view, yet never did that veil move to reveal any more of its face.

"My Lady," he said in that even, enigmatic tone, "It's a pleasure to finally see your smiling face." Was it? There was no pleasure to be detected within the pale angel. Those lips curled in a sneer, or a smile, for a split second, and then vanished. "If you ever need to call upon a faithful servant, I am Guariel." And then the angel was stepping away, seeming to look for a dismissal, seeming to feel uncomfortable in the presence of a peaceful entity. This was one who needed no war to be whole; this was an angel of unity and love, of laughter and light. It made Guariel not envious, but for once, that old killing ache in its hand was gone, and just like how having the sword taken away felt, it was uncomfortable. Vulnerable.

Last edited by Hilf; 11-05-2009 at 02:42 AM..

Arechi

Old 11-04-2009, 07:01 PM

At the mention of the Princess the gaze of Talon's golden eye was cast and set upon the figure that he believed was such. Seeing another beside her, perhaps playing the same role as he played with his Prince, urging her towards the throne only confirmed his suspicion. Yes this was indeed the heir of Heaven. He had never met her, whether it was on the battlefield or when he was an angel himself, and had wondered what she would actually be like. She appeared to have hidden her wings, a rather odd move Talon believed, which only seemed to make her stand out slightly more. The pain in his blue eye flared once more, though it did not reach the peak of pain that it had last time, though his hand remained still this time. He needed to get use to her aura and the best way would be for him to withstand the pain silently.

He then cast his gaze to the Prince he was currently behind at his question, still seeing the Princess's angelic aura out of the top of his patched eye. "I would say as you would any other lady..." he said at first then stopped. He immediately recalled just how it was Damien greeted ladies when not in Lucifer's court, and based on the human girls he had snatched here already it was still true here. "Any other lady as if you were in the presence of Lord Lucifer" he corrected. He knew that if their Prince greeted the angelic being as he had already greeted others, or the same as the human females, they could very well say goodbye to the thought of peace, not that he didn't really mind that idea.

During those thoughts he received a rather quick though disturbing mental call. Speak of the devil and he will come, isn't that what the humans say? The call was instructions from Lucifer himself. 'I should have known he would be watching the proceedings from his dwellings' Talon thought almost bitterly. Well he might as well convey his message to the Prince, although he didn't really enjoy the thought of it.

With almost a forced calm he pushed himself away from the wall and proceeded in front of his current Lord. With the same forced calm his arms went to either side of his dear friend and making his eyes level with the sitting Prince and his face mere inches away. "I've just received a message from our dear Lord. He told me to convey to you that you are to greet her as if the very existence and future of Hell rested on your shoulders. Then again if you wished to postpone your 'in person' greeting to her that you may send one of us to do it for you for now, though you'll eventually have to say something to her yourself. If you refuse later to even speak to her then I am permitted to treat you with such respect it would be embarrassing for us both, and though you have a reputation to uphold I too have one as well. One that I've worked very very hard to obtain and hold" he said as his visible eye flashed with almost an intimidating look, showing that he was completely serious.

With that he moved back from Damien, sure that he would soon be witness to his possible wrath. He only wished that he did not have to say that either one of them could go and greet the Princess in his stead initially as he knew he didn't wish to do it, and he was fairly certain Alana probably would not as well. He almost envied how she could could simply be herself more and stay by their Prince's side as a friend while he was being forced to play the 'bad' guy. His feelings about this mirrored the Prince's and most, or he guessed most, of the other beings here. He was use to ripping the wings off of angels and spilling their blood upon the ground, along with some of his own here and there, not exchanging pleasantries with them.

Last edited by Arechi; 11-04-2009 at 09:00 PM..

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-04-2009, 08:01 PM

Phoenix stood calmly and watched as Guariel went to greet the Princess. Once it seemed she/he was done Phoenix knew she should proceed as well. Walking up to the thrones she bowed lightly to Zeak and then also went to one knee as Guariel had in front of the Princess. "Your Highness I am pleased you were able to make it here safely. My name is Phoenix one of the leaders of the medical/healing facility. I am here if anything should happen ,by orders from above. I hope my services are not needed but if you need me in any way please let me know," she said to the Princess and continued to stay kneeling till the princess dismissed her.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-04-2009, 09:58 PM

Penelope was startled at first by the presence of these two angels. She hadent expected to be bowd at by people. Well that was what people usually did but they were doing this a completly pointing her out to everyone.
"Oh thank you Guariel I am very honnored." She stated just as Phoenix stepped forward to introduce herself. "wow, im honnored to have such talented Angels protecting me." Penelope took a stepp down and gave a small courtsy(msp) to the two of them. "Thank you so much!"she said and was again nudged back towards the throns.
"And thank you for your help!" Zeak stated as he began his job again. "But the princess needs to SIT!" he stated as he managed to get Penelope to go up another two steps.
"I refuse!" penelope Stated and ran down to hide be hind Phoenix. "I want to dance and thats what were going to do!" She said with a wide grin as she snatched the other girls hand and lead her away from Zeak and the throns.
"Princess please stop being difficult!" Zeak said as he walked down from the stepps and went after penelope as she lead Phoenix away and twards all of the demons.
"princess your being difficult AGAIN!" Zeak grawled as he watched Penelope Turn her head to look at him and run into a small grupe of demons. the one she managed to bump into, and fall on her butt, was a rather tall and menicing looking demon with an eye patch and one golden eye.
"oweyyy!!" penelopy whined as she sat on the floor rubbing her head. "your tall and hurt alot when being bumped into!" She said as she looked up at the Demon and the others that were around him.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 PM

Phoenix was shocked when the princess grabbed her hand and dragged her across the room. Apparently the princess wanted to dance and had mistaken her for a male. Phoenix wasn't sure if it would be polite to point out the mistake the princess had made. Then with a sense of mortification she realized just exactly where the princess was dragging her to. Before she could say anything the princess walked right into Talon.

In a hurried state Phoenix helped the princess up and then bowed slightly to Talon saying, "Please forgive her Highness. She did not see you. If you are angered I will permit you to take it out on me in proxy." Even though it was an honest accident demons did not tend to be forgiving and would often only let you off the hook after some sort of punishment was dealt out to fit the so called 'crime'. She would not permit such thing to her Princess no matter how scatter brained the girl was. She hoped Talon would not take her up on the offer to punish her for the princess mistake but she felt it was still important to offer in order to keep things sort of peaceful.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-04-2009, 11:02 PM

Penelope was glad to be helped up but as soon as Phoenix offered herself to be punished, penelope, became very upset.
"you will do no such thing!" She nearly shouted at Phoenix. "I understand that i am a princess and need protecting but Im very capabul of applogizing and taking my own punishments!" She stated and looked up at Talon once again.
"i am offly sorry for running into you but i was just trying to have fun and get away from Zeak!" Penelope said with a weak smile. "Please dont punish her for my stupitity, though i wouldnt like to be punished eather... is that what demons do to those who intrrup them!?" She asked alittle confused at the idea of handing over a harsh punishment for simply bumping into some one. "in any case Im still very sorry!" She said and gave a low bow at the waste to Talon.
"Ah hem!" Zeak cleared his through, he had finally caught Penelope and waht ws she doing? BOWING to a demon! "some times i wonder about you princess!" He scoweled. Penelope shot straght up and turned to face Zeak.
"O-oh hello Zeak!" She stated and began to panic. She didnt wanto to go sit down NOOOOO she wanted to be active like everyone else.
"Come now, leave them alone and Go SIT!" he stated knowing full well that the grupe she had run hed strong into was a bad grupe to be in.
"Uh umm I was just asking This wonderfully tall Demon is he wanted to dance adn Phoenix was mu suppot!" Penelope stated with a weak smile befor she boldluy snatched Talons hand.
"So what do you say....ummmm Sir?..... Would you like to dance with me!?" She asked and gave Zeak a Wide smile.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2009, 12:45 AM

Damien flared at Talon's words, heat radiated from him and his eyes seemed to turn coal black. "HOW DARE H....! He was cut short as the Princess bumped into Talon and a wicked grin crossed his face. He bowed to Talon after Pheonix had called him Lord. Hell the Princess doesn't know which one of us is the Prince! "My Prince. It seems that this lady wishes to take you away from our conversation. Alana and I shall take our leave while you handle the proceedings." He bowed mockingly to the Princess, the heat having subsided by now as he grabbed Alana gently and led her away, starting to dance gracefully with her on the opposite side of the room.

"Well...That was easier than expected. What do you say we let Talon play Prince for a while and we go have some fun out in the world?" He grinned, because, for once, he wasnt talking about sex.

Arechi

Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 AM

Talon felt someone bump into him and immediately turned his gaze to the young angel woman, whom he had before identified to be the Princess. He wasn't surprised that they assumed he would punish them for simply bumping into him, granted during normal circumstances he might have, but for an occasion such as this he knew he couldn't even consider, it even though he really want to. "It's fine" he said calmly looking away.

His gaze once more went to Damien as he noticed he had stopped in his mid shouting.This was a rather strange occurrence and was about to comment on it until a series of events occurred. First his hand was grabbed by the angel Princess who claimed something about him dancing with her, and then of course there was then his Prince bowing to him and claiming that he was the Prince. "What?!" was all Talon could get out before he saw Damien led Alana off somewhere else. As he watched his friend's retreating back he allowed himself to glare and showing promise of definite revenge for later.

He sighed and figured he might as well resign to his fate that Damien had set for him for the time being, whether or not he liked it. His gaze again went to the young Princess, and although it didn't show the rage at Damien nor the dislike of the idea of doing something as peaceful as dancing with what was but a few days ago his enemy, but rather a calm almost void expression. "My name is Talon and it appears I'm not exactly left with much of a choice" he said calmly with a sigh. His tone reflected his eyes, void and expressionless. The mere contact with the Princess was slowly starting to rise to a new peak, as he had not yet adjusted to her aura and just the slightest contact with any long period of contact would not be beneficial to him or in the long run Damien.

Talitha001

Old 11-05-2009, 01:33 AM

Alana was suprised by what had happened. She grinned at him and tweaked his nose.

"No your going to be good and do what your father told you. I am here to make sure you do just that."

SHe dragged him back to the angelic princes.

"His highness the prince of darkness wishes to say hello to you."

SHe bowed to her and pushed Damian to her with a grin. SHe went over and stood behind Talon. SHe just knew she was going to suffer from this one but she was ordered to make sure he did his duty at this party.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 AM

Damien's wings flared out, humans scattered at the hatred and anger he gave off, his eyes burning charcoals. He gazed at Alana. "I will deal personally with you later." He looked at the Princess and said nothing, going to the throne and sitting down, turning it, as he sat, to one similar to his fathers. Humans cowered near the angels, but Damien did not care. His eyes watched everything with cold uncaring and utter annoyance as if the mere presence of everyone in the room was a bother to his eyes.

Damien waved a han. "Go on! Go do what you were doing! I shall not kill you yet." His voice held no emotion, but it was obvious by everything else he was no longer his happy carefree self. If this is what you wanted you got it He screamed in his head as he glared at Alana.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2009, 01:55 AM

With Zeak now there and no punishment from the demon forth coming Phoenix thought it best to wait near by if needed. She could not socialize with either the angels or the demons as both of them found her displeasing. Apparently, even the humans were adverse to her as well. It did not surprise her with how different she looked from other angels. With big mechanical parts instead of normal ones people tended to shy away. She watched everything with a careful eye but stayed where she was.

She looked at those dancing and wondered if she would dance at all while she was here. She was actually quiet a good dancer even with cold metal parts. She had brought her favorite dress to this event and thought of how it was tucked away in her trunk. She would have to bring it out and wear it at some point. The dress had cost her a pretty penny but it did an amazing job of bringing out the feminine features she did have. Most often she wore pants simply because they were much easier to move about in and all around more practical.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-05-2009, 02:11 AM

Zeak watched as the prince stood and Excused himself. He was sneaking around getting contact with penelope. But what did he care? this demon seemed to be a little better than the prince. Perhaps not. In any case Zeak wasnt taking any chances.
"I would hope you treat My lady well Sir!" Zeak stated trying to himt at Penelope that he was not who he seemed.
Penelope on the other hand Didnt really care who this demon was so long as he agreed to dance, he didnt attempt killing her, and he kept good conversation.
"I would hope he does. Reguardless of whom he may be I just dont want to sit!" she stated ceatching zeaks tone of voice. Given this hint Penelopy figuard that who or where the pince was didnt matter. hes not here and i dont have to be board with whatever his personality may be! She thought to herself before looking up at Talon.
"So um. im Penelope Whats your name!?" She asked with a small glance over at Zeak.