happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-09-2010, 05:14 PM

A young man who was in love with a girl, but there was a problem with this love relationship. He was a vampire, and she was a human, he knew that she would be going to school soon but the thing was that he couldnt stand being away from her. So even though he knew that if it meant his death he would follow her to school.

Katsumi

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2010, 05:32 PM

Bella was going into her first year of high school she was very nervous she wondered if she would fit in or make friends and even if she would be able to keep up with the studying and the home work. she began to go into her new school when suddenly she saw what seemed one of the teachers comming her way he was very good looking she suddenly began to blush

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...irl__.jpg?o=76

Last edited by angelic eruru; 01-09-2010 at 05:57 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-09-2010, 05:58 PM

Katsumi was walking as close to the walls as possible since the sun was out and it was reflecting off the mirrors. When he saw Bella standing there. "hm? are you alright Bella?" He had already knew that he had loved her but he couldn't tell her yet, the time didn't seem right.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2010, 06:05 PM

" hello" she said in a very shy manner " how did you umm know my name and i in any kind of troble" she began to get even more nervous the last thing she wanted as to start trouble in a new school

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-09-2010, 06:30 PM

"No! No! dont worry your not in any trouble, its just that i looked at my list of kids for my classes and it seemed like your on it." He said as quickly as possible. Then the bell suddenly rang. "Oh my god is it really that time already!? I have to get this report in! I'll see you later!" Katsumi ran as fast as possible to get to his location even though he knew he was burning inside from the fact of the sun and that he thought that might have gone better.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2010, 02:00 AM

Bella toke in a great deep breath of air and relaxed " thank goodness i am not in trouble i am going to homeroom now i dont want to be late then i will be in trouble if i get there late" she ran off

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-10-2010, 02:09 AM

After the meeting he went to his class, suddenly he stopped in the middle of the hall and realized that Bella was going to be one of her students. He walked up to the classroom door and toke a deep breath. "Good Morning class, I'm going to be your new english teacher till the end of the year." Most of the time Katsumi was paying attention to Bella.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2010, 02:15 AM

Bella sat in her seat not talking to anyone she stared up at her teacher shyly and listened to every word he said she wondered what my happen this new year she hoped it would be one year she'd never forget......

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-10-2010, 02:50 AM

After class, he dismissed everyone out of the class. While walking back home he had put on lots of clothing to protect himself from the sun, but because of the lack of blood as he was walking he collapsed on the sidewalk. He turned his head over to the side trying to get a hold of anything to help him pull himself up, but he didnt have enough strength and pasted out.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2010, 02:55 AM

Bella was walking home with her head down she wanted to make herself scarce on her way home she noticed a man on the floor she ran other to help him up " are you alright sir " she noticed it was her teacher "Mr.Katsumi are you alright?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-10-2010, 03:02 AM

Katsumi slowly looked up at Bella and his face started to burn. "Ahhh!" He immediately looked down. "Bella? is that you? please hurry home, its getting dark soon it wont be safe out here for you. I'll be fine don't worry." He didn't want to tell her the truth because he knew once darkness came his blood lust would start to take over him. Katsumi never liked to bite on humans for blood so everyday he bites his own arm to get blood.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 01:52 AM

"Mr. Katsumi please let me help you you seem to be hurt " Bella began to help him up to his feet he was really weak she wondered if she should bring him to her home she lived alone because her mother and father were always away so she could help him there

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 02:13 AM

"Thank you Bella." He said struggling to stay up. Suddenly Katsumi noticed that the sun was setting. "No! We're too late!" As he screamed his fangs started to show and his eyes started to glow bright red. "No! Bella run home quickly! run as fast as you can and dont look back!" As Katsumi tried to keep his vampire side at bay, with his left eye red and his right eye normal (purplish), and with his teeth bleeding.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 02:24 AM

" no you need help i want to help you anyway i can please do not make me leave you need my help" bella helped him lean on her for support since he seemed to still be weak in the knees but she could feel him getting stronger . bell did not notice his teeth or eyes she was to busy thinking of how she could get him to her house to see why he was in so much pain

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 AM

Katsumi had struggled too much and hadn't notice how much strength he was using, finally his body gave up on changing him. "Bella....I love--" With those few words he had fallen unconscious on her shoulders.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 02:45 AM

Bella arm was hurt when he dropped his wait on her but she did not care because he seemed to be more hurt .she took him to her apartment and laid him carefully on her bed it was a good thing they were less then a block away from her home. Bella began to make him food for when he awoke ans she also covered him with a blanket so he would not be cold .

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 02:57 AM

Katsumi woke up and found out it was morning. "Where am I?" He tried to get up and the back of his head started to burn. "What in the world?!" He lied back down and saw there was a window behind him. So he rolled over to the side, he tried to get up but his muscles were still too weak so he sat there with his back towards the wall.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 03:05 AM

Bella got up from the floor she had fallen asleep on the floor from watching over him she saw that the light comming in from the window was to bright it was a wonderful saturday morning which meant no school so she could make sure he was okay " umm its me bella you passed out in my arms yesterday (her right arm was wrapped up because she sprained it when she caught him) and i did not know where you lived so i brought you to my home i am sorry about that but i could not leave you out there please forgive me " she lowered her head and blushed shyly

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 AM

Katsumi was shocked to see Bella was here. "No! no! please stop dont bow to me. I should be the one asking for forgivness to you for troubling you so much." He struggled his way up, and bowed his head down. "Now, if you'd like I could fix that arm of yours if you'd like Bella." Katsumi was no ordinary vampire, he could heal injuries by using Kidou (Magic that was used to kill and protect people.) It was the least he could do to show that he cared for her without her knowing.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 03:16 AM

Bella raised a hand to stop him " pain is a part of life i do not mind honest plus it barely even hurts honest". Bella smiled at him as she looked at him with concern " please get back in bed you are still very weak would you like my help in getting back in?" Bella began to shyly move closer towards him

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 03:26 AM

Katsumi accepted Bella's request for help. And gave her his hand so she could help him back to bed. When their two hands met he started to blush. "Thank you, Bella. Please I want you to have this." He reached for a necklace he was wearing. "This necklace will protect you when the time comes." What the necklace really did was that, if Katsumi were ever to change and try to attack her the necklace were provide a barrier around her. "When the time comes I hope you will make the right decision." He smiled, and feel asleep.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 03:31 AM

Bella felt like he was speaking in a another language but she did as she was told she put it on and tucked him in she made sure no sunlight came into the room since it seemed to bother him for some reason then she left the room to eat.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 03:37 PM

After a few days of rest Katsumi started to feel better. When he woke up it was morning again. "hmm....I wonder if Bella is home." He got and open the door to see that the entire house seemed to be empty. "Wait! whats today?!" He looked at the calendar and noticed today was tuesday. "What!? oh my god! I'm late again! I'm going to get fired!........I'll never be able to meet Bella again...." Katsumi ran all over the place to try and find as much clothing as possible to cover his body so he wouldnt burn.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 08:04 PM

Bella was at school wondering how her teacher Mr.Katsumi was doing she hoped that he would stay in bed if he still felt unwell. Bella began to do her work so she would not think of her teacher in her home resting in her bed she began to blush deep red she had never let a man who was not her father sleep over much less in her own bed.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 08:27 PM

Katsumi ran all over the house to find his large jacket, when suddenly he saw it. "Ah there it is!" He gasped, that it had to be in the middle of the sunlight. "Are you kidding me!? oh well, this is going to hurt!" He decided to reach for the jacket even though his hand was burning, he didnt want to lose Bella again. "Okay got it, time to go." As he walked towards the front door he noticed that his right hand had been completely burnt. He had to hide his hand away from everyone, especially Bella.