angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 08:42 PM

bella's arm began to hurt her while in school she had lied to Mr. Katsumi her arm was killing her a little bit she finished her work and went to lunch which she forgot to pack and she left her money at home

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM

When Katsumi finally made it to school he saw Bella sitting alone at lunch, while holding her arm. He had remember that he didnt bring his lunch home yesterday so he might be able to give it to her. "Hmm...she looks hungry maybe I can hide my presence with my aura and heal her and give her the food when she's not looking." Katsumi ran as fast as he could to get his lunch from the teacher's room, when he got back to Bella he tried to put the box next to her. Then he began to heal her arm. "Hope she doesnt notice me." He said while blushing.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 08:58 PM

Bella turned and saw her english teacher and almost jumped " oh my goodness Mr.Katsumi what are you doing here and please do not try to heal my arm again i am fine?" bella kept her voice down in a whisper " how are you feeling you had me really worried" bella blushed

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 PM

Katsumi looked at her speechless. "Umm.....uh.....I...I'm feeling much better, thank you." He got up and bowed his head down to her. He was only able to heal her half way before her arm was completely healed, then he pointed quickly towards the food and ran. "Hope you like it!" When he got far enough that he couldnt see Bella anymore his face became red and he took sigh of relief.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 09:13 PM

Bella smiled and said thank you even though she knew he could not hear her she opened the box and there was a sandwich and cookies and an apple juice all the things she loved to eat for lunch she ate it all happily when the bell rung she put his lunch box in her locker until she could give it to him after school. Bella then hurried off the her neck class with a full stomach and a happy smile.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM

After school instead of staying to grade papers. Katsumi went home before the sun had set again. He had left a note at home for Bella with his home phone number on it, in case she needed help, or needed someone to talk to. "Hmm I might be able to get home today."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 09:40 PM

Bella ran into his class room after school right before he could leave " umm here your lunchbox and thank you it tasted great i loved it"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 PM

"I'm glad, you enjoyed it." He blushed, looking at Bella he saw that she was wearing the necklace he gave her. "Hmm your wearing it, the necklace I gave." He smiled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 09:53 PM

bella blushed " yes umm thank you what is it for again?" bella looked into his eyes

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 09:57 PM

Katsumi looked at Bella with worried eyes. "It......will protect you when the time is right, it will also tell me if your ever in any danger. So please for yours and my sake dont take it off, no matter what. okay? now go on home, you dont want to be out here too long, you'll get a cold." He smiled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 PM

" umm thank you and i will leave now umm i hope you feel better bye "bella gave him a quick hug she wanted him to feel better and she left from where she came

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 10:11 PM

Katsumi's face had turned beat red when Bella gave him that hug. "I wonder how her arm is." He said softly to himself. "Well, I better get moving myself. Its getting dark soon."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 10:15 PM

Bella got home and began to do her homework once she was done she toke a shower and began to make herself dinner wwhile she did that she watched TV

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 PM

Katsumi ran home and immediately headed towards the shrine in his room to mediate, so that his blood lust doesnt take over him again. "Tranquility.....I must master this...." He did this everyday and as much as he could so that maybe one day he would be blessed by god and become a normal human being again.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 10:33 PM

Bella finished cooking her meal and began to eat it as she watched TV on the Tv there was a romance show where a male and a female were kissing and for some strange reason bella began to think about kissing Mr.Katsumi she suddenly blushed deep red and began to shake the thought out of her head " what am i thinking where is this comming from...."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 10:40 PM

Suddenly while meditating Katsumi lost concentration, he could feel Bella's feelings, they werent clear but he knew it wasnt something dangerous. "Please be okay, Bella...." He said softly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 10:43 PM

Bella shook the thought out of her head as she washed her dishes " i must be going crazy " bella walked towards the tv and sat down to watch it

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 PM

After his training Katsumi went back to his house to take a quick shower. "Hmm..I havent heard of Bella in a while and I cant seem to sense her. I'll go take a look to see if shes okay." After the shower he left his house, and started to go towards her house, he sat on the roof of the her neighbor's house.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 11:07 PM

Bella finished watching her show and went into her bed room and laid on her bed she had nothing else to do no home work or tests she laid on her bed and hugged her pillow

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 11:16 PM

Katsumi smiled. "Good, shes okay. But, why do I feel so strange?" His eyes were staring to get blury and he started to get dizzy. "Whoa! snap out of it! I get home!" So he jumped to the floor and ran home."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 11:21 PM

Bella soon feel asleep in her comfy bed with out a care in the world

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM

Once Katsumi got home he felt as though something was trying to rip his left hand. It was from the burn in the morning, when he tried to get his coat, from the sunlight. "Dammit this hurts!" He screamed. "I have to get rid of it! I cant take it anymore!" Suddenly he grabbed his hand and ripped it off, his arm was gushing blood out. So he grabbed a cloth and tied it up, and healed the wound. "ah thats better." Saying as though it didnt hurt.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2010, 11:40 PM

bella felt pain in her left hand for some reason and she woke up screaming from the pain once she awoke she looked at her left hand and it was fine she began to wander why it was hurting though

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2010, 11:58 PM

The next day Katsumi had noticed that it was dark today so he wouldnt need to wear the extra stuff for once. "Thats nice its dark today." So he left his house guessing today would be dark all day.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 AM

bella left hand still hurt very much and she could still not understand she had not hit it on something " i wonder what happened?" she said as she walked to school