happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-18-2010, 02:31 AM

"I have english....what about you?" Hikaru held her body, and was getting really worried about her walking, he kneeled to the ground let his back to Kara. "Here get on my back, I'll carry you to class, when we get there I'll let you down." He smiled, and started to blush deep red.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 02:38 AM

"you have English... I got science but i leave school after science.. The nurse told me to leave school early" Kara laughed a little "You don't have to do this.. I don't want to hurt you back" Kara tryed not to blush but she couldn't help it

Last edited by mayars19; 01-18-2010 at 02:57 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-18-2010, 02:54 AM

"Thats good...you need to get your rest....dont worry about me it wont hurt me." Hikaru smiled shyly as he sat there waiting for Kara to get on his back.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 03:01 AM

Kara got on Hikaru's back "History is just about over there like only a minute left ... so i have to go to science now" Kara frowned "i hate science.. i would rather go to english"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 03:09 AM

Suddenly the bell rang, history was over. Hikaru had to go to english now. "Well so much for history." He laughed. "Guess I'll bring you to science, and get to english." Hikaru carried Kara through the halls towards science, while all the kids were looking at them. He didnt really care for what humans thought about him, but he was worried about what Kara's friends would think of her.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 03:18 AM

All the kids were looking at Kara it made her feel uncomfortable "my class room is right there I can walk there" Kara got down off of Hikaru "Thank you" she walked into her classroom

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 03:29 AM

Hikaru looked at Kara walking into her classroom, knowing that once she's there he wouldnt need to worry if she fell because the teacher was there. Suddenly he noticed that his right hand was burning he was standing next to a window, then he walked to his class trying to stay as close as to the wall as he could. Through the entire time in class he couldnt get his mind off of Kara.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 03:37 AM

Kara didn't pat attention in class she couldn't stop thinking about Hikaru, she stared at the clock waiting for it to ring, the teacher didn't even relize that Kara wasn't paying attention, when the bell finally rang she was the first one out she went to her locker and put some of her books back she almost fell but Hikaru cought her

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 03:43 AM

"Kara! are you okay? do you need help putting your books away?" Hikaru grabbed Kara's books and put them into her lokcer. "There you go..your going home right? want me to help you get home?" He smiled gently at her.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 03:51 AM

"Sure" Kara laughed a little "Thank you, your the nicest person in this school" Kara said with a smile she walked to the office with Hikaru she gave the nurse the elavator key and left the office Kara looked at ouside it looked like it was going to rain " thats strange it was sunny just a minute ago"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 03:56 AM

Hikaru smiled since he could walk out there with her now. "Kara, take my coat. your leg is already broken we dont want you to get sick now." He handed her the coat, and they went on their way, sunddenly the principle came out the school from behind them. "Hikaru! where do you think your going?! get back to class!" He turned around looking at the principle with his sad eyes. "I'm bringing Kara home, I'll be back dont worry, sir." The principle accepted the condition and let them go.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 04:03 AM

Kara left school with Hikaru it was freezing outside "This weather is a liitle strange today, I could have sworn it was 89 degrees outside like two minutes ago" Kara looked at Hikaru and blushed a little "aren't you cold?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 04:07 AM

"Not quite...I just hope that jacket your wearing will keep you dry." He smiled. Then suddenly it started to rain very hard, if Hikaru didnt get Kara home soon she would get unbelieveably sick, he had to use his vampire speed to get her home quickly, but he was worried that she would be afraid of him. "Kara.....can you keep a secret?"

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 04:12 AM

"Yeah why" Kara looked at Hikaru wondering what he was going to tell her, she was getting cold but she didn't even notice she was to busy thinking about what Hikaru was going to say

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 04:17 AM

"First get on my back.." Hikaru sat down so he could carry Kara. Once Kara got on, he turned his head to the side and looked at her. "Kara.....I'm.....a vampire...." Then suddenly, he bolted straight to her house, within minutes they reached her home. He put her down and looked at her sadly. "Kara...please...dont tell anyone...I trust you.......because....because....." He couldnt force himself to tell her that he loved her.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 AM

"that was......That was awesome" Kara laughed "do you want to come inside" Kara unlocked the door and Hikaru went inside "sorry it's a little messy"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 04:28 AM

"Hehe I dont mind..." Hikaru chuckled, he looked around and noticed that no one was around. "Umm..Kara....where's your parents?" He wondered looking around.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 04:32 AM

"they left me when I was a liitle girl my brother toke care of me until I turned 16, I live alone I don't have a family anymore" Kara said sadly "what about you where are your parents?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 04:37 AM

Hikaru looked away, because he could relate to how she felt inside, but the thing was that his parents were killed by humans when he was little. He didnt want to tell Kara the truth because it was too painful for him so he lied. "Their....away.....they said they wouldnt be coming back for a very long time..." Suddenly he started to cry.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 04:40 AM

Kara wiped Hikarus tears "atleast there coming back" Kara said with a smile trying to make Hikaru feel better "Would you like something to eat?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 04:45 AM

Hikaru smiled at Kara, wondering how she was so postive about everything. "No thank you, do you have tea?" He sat down on the couch and looked outside, it was raining harder then it was before, it reminded him of that faithful night when the villagers killed his parents.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 04:50 AM

"Yes I do have tea, I'll be right back" Kara went into the kitchen fir a couple minutes and went back into the living room "here you go" Kaya gave Hikaru his tea she saw his necklace "where did you get that necklace it's lovely" Kaya said with a smile

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 04:56 AM

Hikaru looked at his necklace. "My mother....gave it to me...." His eyes slowly started to tear up again. "Its the only thing I have to remember her by." Hikaru's mother gave it to him before she was killed, and it was used to keep himself under control, but never really worked. "If you want it...you may have it...." He took off the necklace and handed it to Kara.

mayars19
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2010, 05:03 AM

"no I could never take that from you your mother gave that to you... I have nothing to remember my parents by I don't even know if there still alive" Kara said sadly "buy that the past" Kara smiled "it's really raining outside"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-18-2010, 05:13 AM

Hikaru looked at Kara sadly. "Don't think that way Kara...just believe that your parents will be back...I believe everyday that my parents will come back...." Suddenly he got up and walked outside and stood in the rain, with his arms spread wide open. "Mother....Father.....If you hear.....please bless this girl's life. please..." He said quietly. "Kara I have to go...I'll see you tomorrow at school.."then he bolted off to his old home, and looked at his father's black blade. he sat down and prayed to his father.