Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 02-19-2010, 01:38 AM

Talin stands just staring at the wolf and the woman, refusing to speak of what he is in front of Angil. The muscles in his arms start to relax a bit as he notices the woman is holding the wolf in check by the collar. The grip on the hilts of his blades start to relax as well, but he never fully releases them.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 01:40 AM

Akio didnt seem to care much for the white wolf, as it seemed that things were under control and they didnt need his help. He just around the patio and noticed that a girl was creating a huge snowman. "Whooa....that thing is huge, Angil...I'm going to check out something for a moment..." he said looking back at her then jumping off the patio and running towards it.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 01:42 AM

Steven was trying to put more snow on the head but she was too short
"gah!i can't reach it!"She said she kept jumping up
and down trying to reach it

Last edited by MoodyBats; 02-19-2010 at 01:46 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-19-2010, 01:47 AM

As Akio looked at the snowman in awe he noticed a girl in front of it trying to put snow on it, as he saw her trying to jump to the top. He walked over and grabbed her, he spread out his wings letting the snow of his wings and flew to the top with her in his arms. "Put it on now." he said softly.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 02-19-2010, 01:48 AM

When the wolf appeared Angil jumped, letting go of Akio. "Um...I'm an elf." Angil was Terrified of wolves, glad to have Akio being her. Then Akio jumped over the railing saying he was checking something out. "O-Okay." Now she was really afraid. "Will...Will it hurt me?"

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:50 AM

Seeing the fear in Angil's face after Akio jumped off, Talin throws back his cloak revealing himself to be an elf as well. Both of his swords are drawn and he steps between the wolf and Angil. "No worries little one. I promise it will not cause you any harm."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 01:50 AM

Steven was amazed by his wings she nodded and put the snow on the snowman."T-Thank you"she said.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 AM

“Could someone say something…please?” the blind woman asked quietly, not liking when people went silent. Sound, after all, was really all she had…so she tugged back on the wolf’s collar even as it stepped back, growling a little quieter as she convinced him via their link that this was not a situation to be so feirce in. She shivered, waiting for anyone to speak….about anything at this point… What were they doing? thinking? she couldn't even hear a brush of cloth.... She then heard the drawing of swords and pulled back a little harder, her hand shaking.

As angil spoke she let out a sigh. So that was why he’d gone on full alert…he never was mentally clear enough to tell her when it came to elves. She bowed from the waist down before standing again, tugging the wolf with her. “I see…. And no, no he won’t hurt you… he just…fears elves… and gets a little overprotective…please forgive him…” She murmured quietly.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:56 AM

After seeing the woman bow and hearing her comment about the wolf's fear of elves, Talin sheathes his blade and starts to walk back towards his cloak. "Just please, try not to let it happen again." As he walks back to his cloak Talin finally realizes what he had done, and what Angil may have seen. The fact he wears the same uniform as her brother and carries a high rank. So much for her not knowing. He's going to kill me if he finds out she knows....

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-19-2010, 01:57 AM

Knowing that with the tamer there the wolf shouldnt be much of a threat to Angil, but yet he was still a bit worried. He slowly brought the girl back down to the floor and smiled softly at her. "No problem....why are you building such a big snowman anyway?" he asked looking up at it and folding his wings against his back once more.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 AM

((Be back in a bit, break time at school, time to go eat something.))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 AM

Christy, amused and interested by the wolf followed the group outside. She watched the whole scene, many emotions crossing her face. Christy closed the door, watching everyone closely. "Everything okay out here?"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 02:00 AM

Steven smiled "im making it very huge so my brother can see it from wherever he is.i got seperated from my brother when the storm hit and when we we're little we always made tall snowmen"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:02 AM

“I will not…but it’s been ingrained in him… that elves are cruel…by someone long ago…please… don’t hurt him if he growls too much. He’s all I have…” The young woman pleaded honestly, usually very in control but not when it came to her beloved wolf. She pulled Ivory close then, crouching so she could hug his shoulders and pull him to her chest to calm him down. Hushing him she stroked the wolf’s face quietly. As the werewolf showed herself on the porch the wolf jerked his head towards her, however, and began to sniff the air curiously. She smelled like him and Cecelia combined he told her through their mental link and asked what she was. the cloaked woman could only answer that she wasn't sure...

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2010, 02:11 AM

When the man who joined the conversation earlier defended her she noticed his ears but the fear in her still controlled her. However when the woman pleaded not to hurt the wolf compassion came over her. "I'm sorry that my kind hurt him. but..it doesnt seem like something we would do. usually we are kind creatures...could it have been a dark elf? I have never known one and dont know much about them but I do know they are said to be more cruel than we are. I guess I too hold a resentment towards..him?..as well." Angil looked at the ground. "My mother was killed my wolves..they were black wolves. not pretty and white like yours." Then angil realized that she really did like things that were white and she smiled to herself.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-19-2010, 02:18 AM

Akio looked at the girl when she talked about losing her brother, it was just like Angil. He wanted to help her as well but he had already agreed on helping Angil. "I'm sure he'll see it, this thing is huge..." he looked at her then turned his head up to look at the snowman.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:19 AM

Killed by wolves? Cecelia wasn’t so sure this was going to be the best place for her beloved Ivory. She curled him closer and tilted her head to the ground her eyes could no longer see. “I..Ivory is beautiful…I can not argue with that. But yes.. It was an elf, but…only one. He was a cruel creature, twisted … Ivory has only been close to him so does not understand… “

Slowly Cecelia stood, though she was still looking towards the sound of Angil’s voice in a worried fashion as she tugged the collar one last time and finally got Ivory to grow close to her and sit at her side, just staring at the elf woman. “I..apologize for my rudeness… My name is Cecelia Odinn…and you are?” She said quietly, bowing lightly and hoping to change the subject.

Runes
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2010, 02:22 AM

((Hi Guys!))

Out of her room the Tiger did venture. Blue eyes looked about trying to avoid the boy from before. Really she did't want him to see her. He was rather strange. Than again elves typically are. She roamed the halls looking for her sister mutant. Runes was far from happy with her lack of scent but what was she to do at this point. A growl rumbled in her feral throat as she entered the bar area to sit in front of the window.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-19-2010, 02:23 AM

Steven smiled "my brother and i always made a huge snowman whenever one got lost durring the winter,my brother and i are actually twins so i bet he'll know where i am,he's the nicest and best brother a sister could ask for"
((hi runes))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:24 AM

((Hewwo *waves* Mei is ...indisposed till Kry logs on so i'm playing this girl Girl anime pet image by UnlimitedPerfection on Photobucket ))

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 02-19-2010, 02:29 AM

Shahider stared at the building, green-tipped bronze fur almost hidden by snow. Bronze eyes searched for signs of life, noticing the snowman-building group. He huffed, then seemed to melt from a wolflike dragon to an almost human form, dressed in simple hunting clothes, though the wings, tail, horns and legs were obviously not human. Paws crunched quietly through the snow as he brushed waist-length hair aout of a face that had a sort of wildness hidden in it. "Hello?" he calles, deep voioce carrying well through the air.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2010, 02:29 AM

Angil smiled brightly "I'm Angil, I hope that we can become friends...or atleast an understanding. I dont like disliking people..or animals..So I promise, no hard feelings." She then eyed the other elf..not too sure about his feelings towards the wolf tho.

Runes
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2010, 02:30 AM

((I need to make an edit of my Runes))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 AM

“I…would like to be friends miss Angil” She responded slowly, bowing once more as she stroked the wolfs head. He had began to calm down…but was still not very happy at all the elf smell everywhere. Hushing him quietly she then gave Angil a soft smile, “It is a pleasure to meet you.” she then added quietly, her raven hair falling around her again as she took down her hood and tossed it behind her. Though she never removed the cloak she found it rude to keep it on…

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 AM

Christy noticed the wolf and waved, it was so pretty. Her nose twitched whenever came wandering over to the snow group who weren't too far. Sniffing, she could tell it was more then one creature in one but she didn't know what it was. Moving forward abit so she could see the stranger. "Hello!" She exclaimed excitedly, replying.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-19-2010 at 02:39 AM..