ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM

A forbidden romance, a protector and the protected; in a world where civilization is practically depending on a certain group of people, what would happen when the people that this civilization is trying to protect these people from are the only ones that can protect them?

-Intro-Story-Rules-Skeletons-Accepted Profiles-Black/White List- News/Updates-Reserved-

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-22-2010 at 04:22 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 01:09 AM

Times have changed, years have passed, but at this point no one knows what year it is anymore. There were plans on changing the economy to better help people and to just make life easier. The government’s idea was to create a superior race, a race of people that held a special genetic code, that once enough is created, it could get rid of all illness and diseases. The only problem was it was experimental, and expensive. Expensive enough that the government couldn’t create enough of this gene in their first go. They had their first ‘test subjects’ as we were called, but that was all there was enough for. People started going crazy. Some of us just disappeared, only bodies turning up in the following weeks.

Another race was declared responsible. They could practically ingest the gene through consumption of the bodily fluids of those with said gene. When this race ingests this gene, they gain full invulnerability from modern day weapons as well as gained abilities and strength. Obviously, the government didn’t want all their money spent on this project to go out the window so they hired ‘muscle’ to protect the remaining subjects. The only problem is, is that the same people that are going after the remaining test subjects are the only ones that can protect them because they are the only ones that can hurt one another.

Each protector had to go through training, an extensive background check, and received a very lengthy list of extremely strict rules. What happens when protectors die and test subjects are left to fend for themselves? What will this other race do if they find them? And what would happen if the protectors broke rule numero uno?

-Intro-Story-Rules-Skeletons-Accepted Profiles-Black/White List- News/Updates-Reserved-

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 02-24-2010 at 01:16 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 01:17 AM

Rules Of Operation

1. Do NOT get involved.
This is a forbidden romance roleplay. Romance is encouraged! Just keep it PG-
13, keep in mind Menewsha ToS

2.Take your job seriously.
Don’t godmod or power play. You control your own character and I will not be
accepting any all powerful characters! Also, be respectful of everyone else
and their characters.

3.ALWAYS report to HQ.
All profiles are to be pm’d to me titled ‘Last Salvation’

4. It’s a tough world, be smart out there!
Please be literate, semi-lit or above please. I will be able to tell from your
profile of you literacy, if I question it, I may ask for a roleplay sample.

5. NEVER under any circumstances are you to let your guard down!
Please be active, if you are not on for a week I will get a hold of you. If you
are gone longer than that or I do not hear from you, your spot will become
available.

6. Termination upon failure to operate.
I have a 3 strike and you’re out policy. You will be contacted via pm if you are
getting a warning.

7. Don’t forget to stay positive.
There may be a lot of rules, but I am lenient. Still have fun!

8. Stay updated.
Be sure to check my news/updates section often. I will post stuff here whenever
I think there is something that you guys need to know!

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-16-2010 at 01:06 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 01:33 AM

Order of Application

Check In Please:
(Test Subjects)

*image of your character, preferably anime, I will arrange how they have to be when posted in thread*
This is subject (username),
but you can call me (name).
I am a (age) year old (gender).
My past has been documented as (bio, make interesting, no overly sob stories, keep original)
The doctors have noted me as (personality, interesting and detailed please)
Oh, lastly, my protector is (optional, can be filled in once a protector chooses you. Up to 3 characters in this field will not have a protector)

Your application please:
(The ‘other race’, hunters and protectors do NOT need to be human!)

*image of your character, preferably anime, I will arrange how they have to be when posted in thread*
My name is (username),
but my code name is (name).
I am a (age) year old (race) (gender).
You want to know my story? Fine, I’ll tell you. (Bio, make it interesting, detailed and original!)
You shouldn’t always believe what you hear, but sometimes you can. (Personality, interesting and detailed)
Before I forget, you should know my job. I am a (hunter or protector)
and I (protect or am hunting, there are gonna be 3 hunters and 3 protectors) (test subject’s name).

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 02-26-2010 at 06:35 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 02:22 AM

Welcome Patients

[IMGLEFT]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/Celtic_Maiden/Brunette.jpg[/IMGLEFT]

(New Eleanor)
This is subject miss_SMG,
but you can call me Eleanor Duboi.
I am a 19 year old female.
My past has been documented as a young girl that just seemed to appear one day. The doctors never knew her past, but then again they didn't really care. Eleanor once lived in a loving and caring family, but one day she didn't come home. She had just gone to the market to pick up some groceries from her mother when she was beaten and mugged. When she woke up she was in some sort of hospital like facility, they thought she was just some random person off the street or something. It was three years until she got out. On her 19th birthday actually. She went to go home, but her family was gone. It was and really still is her goal to find them again.
The doctors have noted me as quiet more or less. Eleanor was quite while she was at that place. She never smiled, and now, now that she knows she may never see her family she is rather reserved though still very kind and caring to everyone. She just doesn't get attached, she learned not to after her protector was killed doing his job. She rarely smiles, but she is not proud of it. She used to have a great sense of humor, but that has been hidden by her now more serious and mature nature.
Oh, lastly my protector is dead. He died a few weeks ago when he thought I was in danger. It ended up being an ambush. She wouldn't tell anyone, but she had been in love with him. I've been on my own ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35
[IMGLEFT]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/329/a/c/Anime_Punk_Girl_by_joshua224467.jpg[/IMGLEFT]

This is subject Daeman35
but you can call me Torrence.
I am a 18 year old Female.
My past has been documented as a runaway. I had always been on the streets since a fire that killed my parents. I barely talked to anyone and i was on the streets like i ran the place. No one wanted to mess with me till a white van tried to follow me around everywhere. Finally the men in th evan came out with guns after my gang and i had met up for a few minutes. They started shooting and everyone scattered. I got shot in the shoulder and the lower back. Aparently it was a group of people who hated the street urchans of the crawled around everywhere. The orphans that werent able to get a place to stay after some accident of their families. Some people who saw what had happened took me to the hospital to get treated. Thats where the doctors met me. Ever since my life changed.
The doctors have noted me as rebellious and shy. I doesnt talk to anyone. During the tests I would try to escape at all times. The energy that i had also made them have to restrain me at points. My protector was made to be able to take me on.
Oh, lastly, my protector is died protecting me from one of the other races. I was just able to get away but it was a tiring trip to find someone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
(Test Subjects)

[IMGLEFT]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/tokyo_rose505/anime_girl.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
This is subject Ameika.
but you can call me Lyna Lunair.
I am a 19 year old Female.
My past has been documented as a normal child. My life is prettyr simple i had family, but was never really noticed by anyone until her 6 birthday party. I got deathly ill, a doctor came and took her away. After that she was brought up in the science facility, she doesn't remember her past, just her name and age. Even though she is called Ceberus 6, she has started to remember her past and everything that has happened to her. When there was a commotion in the facility she exscaped unnoticed.
The doctors have noted me as quiet. She doesn't speak to anyone, being mostly quiet to people, they beileve that she was deaf. That is all they know about her personailty for now.
Oh, lastly, my protector is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
Click on thumbnail for full view
This is subject Wavikz,
but you can call me Melik Tasee.
I am a 23-year-old male.

My past has been documented as being bullied. His best friend was absent that day and some punks decided to bully the defenseless Melik. However, little did the five punks know that someone was watching from a nearby window. Pissed at their reckless ways, his man interfered and saved Melik from the beating of his life. Ever since that day, Melik has followed his mysterious man around. Even though the male was displeased at first with his “pesky” new follower, he eventually grew to accept Melik as his best friend. However, just recently, Melik’s friend has vanished into the shadows. Melik is now traveling alone. He still holds his head up high, but the darkness around him is causing him to lose hope.

The doctors have noted me as a fun loving sweetheart. He prefers cutesy over manly any day. He’s a fan of lizards and spiders, but he’s terrified of rats and large creepy crawlers. He can’t stand being alone, so he has someone with him at all times even if it’s his stuffed kitty cat plushie (he calls her Kiki). He loves flowers and eating sweet stuff, but for the love of all that is good in the world, he cannot cook or bake to save his life. Nonetheless, this cutie makes up for his lack of kitchen skills with his charming innocent mind, and large eyes. But don’t mistake him for being a weakling! Unbelievably, Melik is a skilled ninja with quite the brain (very high IQ). When his friends are in trouble he won’t back down and would rather be dead then abandon those he cares about.

Oh, lastly, my protector is deceased.

**I need to add that this is my own OC, so if for some reason I became inactive, I would kill him off as he is copyright me. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
Name: Chris Wyeth
Nickname: Streakier
DOB: April 1st
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 169 lbs

Bio: Has a tendency to lose his shirt he even sometimes loses everything except his boxers. He is a really good actor and can fool almost anybody. He is a creature of the night, by that I mean a werewolf. However, the moon does not affect him like some say it does. Other:
Chris is a gentleman only when it is with the girl he likes.
He became a werewolf when he was young and a rouge werewolf bite him. He has been running from the Cops or men in black since he was little. They always tried to get him so they could kill him.
He took acting up so he could hide from the better. His life was complicated and it was going to get more complicated than it was already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjake
[IMGright]http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/131/3/0/Cute_anime_boy_X3_by_ICEYsnowWOLF.jpg[/IMGright]
This is subject dragonjake,
but you can call me jake.
I am a 17 year old male.
My past has been documented as that Jake never really talked to anyone, not even his family, so one day when he was young his family and him went on holiday but when they all went shopping on a busy day he got lost and has not been able to find them since and he had always been alone since he lost his family. until he was walking along and a knife weilding-mainiac attacked him and stabbed him three time to the stumoch and then a walker came past, he was shock and called a abulance sevice and when he was in the hospital, some doctors saw him, his life then changed forever
The doctors have noted me as a secrative person because he never talks to any-one, he is always calm and has hardly ever lost his temper, except for when he was walking home and some people started following him throwing stones at him, after a while they hit him in the head so he picked up a plank and started beating them up.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 04-07-2010 at 03:08 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 02:25 AM

It's Time to Get to Work Now

Quote:
Name: Nieko Colte
Nickname: Black Hawk
DOB: September 19th
Height: 6’1½”
Weight: 113 lbs
Eye color: Deep emerald green
Hair color: Chocolate brown
Blood type: O
Weapon of choice: Dual fire swords, katana, pistol, shuriken, and fire
Dislikes: Water, rain, swimming, and getting into a situation where his lord needs to rescue him
Bio: A tad too girly at times, Nieko can’t help but love shopping and playing dress-up. To make things worse, he has a very feministic look. Checking him out from behind, you’d swear he’s a girl, but once he spins around, you’ll notice he’s not a “hot babe.” (Ha ha, poor Nieko-kun!) But looks aside, Nieko’s one powerful foe. And yet, for as strong as he is, he never uses all his strength. Stamina and speed are his things. He’s not strong, but since she’s speedy he packs quite the punch. He’s kind hearted and very passionate in all he does (and yet his a masochist!). Nieko is very opinionated and he doesn’t like to be proven wrong or take no for an answer, but he does know when to back down. All and all, he’s one hell of a guy.
Other:
  • His right ear is pierced with silver cuff-like earrings.
  • Across his face was a black line about inch thick. The black mark starts slightly above his lower lobe on the right, runs across his sharp nose, and stops above the left lobe. This particular marking is symbolic of serving the Skytun family. Every man born into the Colte family must chose a specific person from one of four sacred clans to serve.
  • His flames are green in color (he can create fire with his hands)

*Is like Eleanor's protector

OR

Name: Rroy Skytun
Nickname: Soul Reaper
DOB: December 13th
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 147 lbs
Eye color: Red (pupil-less)
Hair color: Jet black
Blood type: A+
Weapon of choice: Large sword, spear, scythe, dual-bladed katana, hand pistol, shuriken, kunai, chainsaw, and whatever else he can use (forks, knives, scissors, etc.)
Likes: Protecting his friends, the dark, and being idolized
Dislikes: Tomatoes (WTF!), himself, his brother Tormund, and slobs
Bio: Rroy has a fierce satanic look going on. He’s haughty and rude at times, but it all goes back to his demonic demeanor. He’s not looking for friends because he’s got the best of the best, or so he claims. Loyal and devoted to various causes, Rroy is a leader unlike any other. Persuasive and charming, this sly male can convert just about anyone to his side. He’s not a liar, but he sure knows how to distort the truth. He’s also quite the rebel and hates to be told something is impossible. Born a pure genius, Rroy is not only quick to react, but he’s also one hell of a runner. Nonetheless, Rroy keeps his promises and refuses to let those he cares deeply about fall victim to his presence. He’d gladly die just to keep someone he adores alive.
Other:
  • Rroy can use both ice and darkness to his will. With this being said, he is extremely powerful. It's no wonder he was once considered to be a god, but due to his temper (wrath) he was rejected.
  • When in ice mode Rroy has icy blue pupil-less eyes.
  • Rroy, when in serious danger, will go into full-demon mode that consists of a curse mark running down from his left eye and white hair. His left eye also changes and gives him a strange pupil-like center. (Demon is known as Wrath)
  • For as powerful as he appears, Rroy has may weakness - tomatoes and losing his friends - and weak spots - getting pieced by anything that wield the element of light and/or getting pierced in his left temple or eye.

Quote:
Name: Varun O’Sealt
Nickname: Deep Diver
Element: Water
DOB: April 30th
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 171 lbs
Eye color: Deep sea green
Hair color: Ocean blue
Blood type: O
Weapon of choice: Axe, hatchet, umbrella, and rope (lasso)
Likes: Horseback riding, swimming, scuba diving, and surfing
Dislikes: The snow (it’s too cold!) and dry, hot summer days (it’s too hot!)
Bio: Quite the lady’s man who just loves to show off his muscle. He is either seen wearing goggles on his forehead or a cowboy hat. If neither are on, something is seriously wrong! But anyways, Varun loves the water and drinks at least 128 ounces a day (that's a lot of toilet time!). Blessed with immortality due to his deifying of Rroy Skytun (a semi-god), Varun has no problem charging into battle to help out his friends. However, he’s stamina and defenses are lower than low. One blow to the back of the head and he’s out cold. But at least he tries! If he ends up failing, he cooks his friends a feast (he went to school to be for culinary cooking). He's also an extremely good dancer.
Other:
  • Varun’s a follower, not a leader and hates to be put in a leader position.
  • He earned his immortality the day he pledged his eternal allegiance to Rroy. This day was the day that Arvin died. With tears flooding his eyes, he begged and pleaded that Rroy do anything to revive his friend. Giving up his soul, Varun is now the property of Rroy and obeys anything his lord commands.
  • Varun learned how to heal people from Rroy. The Skytun family is known for its healing abilities as all of the Skytun clan, prior to all the children his parents had, were water elements. Thus, Rroy received lessons on how to heal people. Yet, Rroy is not a water elemental, so all the lessons and learning do him no good. So, upon swearing deity to him, Rroy taught Varun everything, including Skytun secret techniques.

From left to right: Melik, Frtiz, Nieko, Rroy, Arvin, Varun

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenttiger43
My name is Silenttiger43
[B]but my code name is Zeta/Atez.
I am a 26 year old Talian female. (One should not be fooled by her childish appearance however, due to the different aging effects of Talians Zeta appears to be a 13 year old child, while in truth she is 26.)

You want to know my story? Fine, I’ll tell you, but you asked for it. (The other race is divided depending on their different talents. Those that belong to the group known as Talian have nails that are as strong as steel, they can heal about twice as fast humans and age twice as slow, they are unnaturally flexible, can hear on a higher level than humans however lack the ability to hear as low sounds, and they see best in moving, changing light. Talians are best known however for being prone to mental disorders
Growing up Zeta was an average child. A number of years ago a fight broke out between a number of different people within this other race. Zeta’s family was murdered within the war which left her to fight alone for a number of years where she learned to fight viciously or die. At some point during this time she developed an alternate personality that calls itself Atez. Atez is a manifestation of all Zeta’s hatred for the world, and with this voice in her mind all Zeta wants is vengeance to reap upon all the warriors of the world. Once this odd pair discovered power could be gained from absorbing these human experiments they began their hunt. With power like this, they could destroy all those who oppose them and bring about a new order under their command)

You shouldn’t always believe what you hear, but sometimes you can. (Atez is intelligent and crafty while Zeta is unpredictably wild. They are very opposite and fight on occasion. Both seem to have an inexplicable claustrophobia.)
Before I forget, you should know my purpose. I am a hunter
and I am hunting all experiments that are unfortunate enough to cross my path.
Quote:
Name: Unknown
Nickname: Zero
Species: Unknown
DOB: Unknown
Height: Over 6’
Weight: Unknown
Eye color: Unknown
Hair color: Pure white
Blood type: Unknown
Weapon of choice: Sword
Dislikes: Abusive, rude, corrupt, vicious, or hurtful males that disrespect people
Bio: Unknown
Appearance:
Without Mask and Cloak:

With Mask and Cloak:

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-21-2010 at 09:36 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 02:26 AM

White List

-Haruishino - totally AWESOME profile. Very interesting approach.

-silenttiger43 - for keeping me company when no one else is on and having one scary/slightly loony character XD We love her ^^

-Wavikz - constant activity from both user and character. Very interesting and in depth posts. Also, bringing most of her characters back to life.

-Daeman35 - for being a buddy and helping me out when I mess something up with another roleplay XP

-Daeman35 - for her awesome posts while taking over characters and such ^^

Black List

-Wavikz - cruelty posts :gonk: Too depressive! - THIS IS JUST A JOKE! SHE'S AWESOME, SHE JUST MADE IT REALLY DEPRESSING RIGHT NOW ^^;;

-Wavikz - for killing all her characters and making everyone cry, again, JUST A JOKE!

-Wavikz- Stop killing your characters and making us cry T_T XP

-Wavikz AND Ameika- Making your little onexone, Eleanor wants some of that action XD

-Wavikz AND Daeman - For plotting while Wavikz is supposed to be taking a break XP

-Wavikz - Need I say it again?

-miss_SMG - Being too lazy to put this up XD

REAL BLACK LIST

-Zalge - god modding, power playing, disrespect to the owner, harrasment of characters

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 04-13-2010 at 11:51 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 02:29 AM

Extra! Extra!

-I'm gonna be needing 3 female test subjects, 1 female protector, and then 2 male hunters. I would like to keep pairings to boy/girl, but you can change it later on if you want I suppose ^^

-If you are a hunter or protector, you don't necessarily have to be human, it's up to you. I am accepting all races, but if you are going to go with a common one like a neko or kitsune, please make them unique somehow.

-Also, hunters can go after a test subject that has a protector. If the hunter wins, the protector can 'run' into one of the subjects without a protector. Just giving more options and hopefully clearing things up ^^

-Here is the link to the OOC thread! Go check it out and chat with me, I'm lonely XP

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-17-2010 at 06:33 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 02:30 AM

Random Characters

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-26-2010 at 05:57 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 03:31 PM

Race Information

Talians are a subsection of the "other race", I wanted to leave it open to other people so I just made my characters a sort of branch off. Anyway, a Talian is generally viewed as an emotionless being because if they allow themselves to express real feelings it can easily over power their senses and cause them to shut down. Imagine being happy to death-like Joker's laughing gas from Batman. Or literally dying of a broken heart if someone you loved rejected you. Or even worse, loving someone so much that it killed you. These are all well within the realm of possibility for a member of the Talian race, which causes them to bottle up their emotions and that results in quite a few personality disorders-Like Zeta's split personality. Except the Talians call these disorders their "gifts", it gives them another way to cope with their emotionless existence.

Werewolves means humans who could or can alternate between their own shape and that of a wolf form. They are a subsection of the “other race”, there are different types but I am leaving that up to the person. They have all the powers of a wolf, some say that you can only change when the full moon is upon you. My character was turned into a werewolf by a rouge werewolf. It wasn’t the bite that turned him but rather this special “virus” in his spit that had made him what he is. He does not have this power since he is not a pure-breed, but he is not effective by the moon and can change at will. There are three stages that he can take and they are: slightly animalistic features but more human, slightly human features but more animalistic and full wolf form which is as big as the wolves you see in the twilight books or movies so bear size basically. They can be hurt by anything but some things won’t bother them depending on the wound, they also have superior strength to most, can see better in the dark, have superior smell, other than that they are your basic werewolf, just with more strength, better sense of smell, and good night vision. The sense of smeller is weaker when they are human but it is still better than humans, the only have human strength in their human form, and they can’t see as well in the dark as their wolf form can. Of course their body temperature is slightly warmer than that of normal people’s. Well that is basically what type of werewolf my character is but like I said it is just a small portion of the group.

Elementals:
Every Elemental possesses a special power, whether its fire or water, each has at least one. With that said, most are either fire, earth, air, or water – the four main elements. Other dominate breeds are light, dirt, or poison. Some rarer species include are ice, battle, lightning, day, night, and dark.

Elementals are practitioners of magic (the ability to wield an element) and each has limits to his/her magical abilities. With this being said, it is reasonable to assume that water is weak to lightning yet strong against fire. Such practical examples hold true for these species. Thus, as stated, each is extremely weak against a set Elemental (e.i. Fire is weak against water).

Elementals also range in abilities from one another. Not all Fire Elementals can breathe fire just as not all Sand Elementals can create sand whips. The abilities and skills of an Elemental are directly related to the clan’s name as well as internal organs.

Nonetheless, Elementals look just like humans. The only distinction is the length of their ears. Elementals have long slender pointy ears. There are two types – one that points upward and one that points downward – these are dependent on the linage.

Officially open and accepting! Check news and updates for available characters!

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-21-2010 at 10:13 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-24-2010, 09:20 PM

(Can we just start posting anytime or are you waiting for all slots to be filled?)

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-24-2010, 09:33 PM

((I'd like to wait until we can get at least a few more people, preferably guys))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-25-2010, 01:55 AM

((Ill see if I can find anyone who could join))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-25-2010, 02:27 AM

((Ok, very cool, thanks!))

zeldafreek
Well if the world tells me to sc...

Old 02-26-2010, 03:24 AM

((let us know when we can start))

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 02-26-2010, 03:28 AM

(( yeah, i've been wanting to start soon. if we need more guys, i can make another char, right? ))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 02-26-2010, 04:39 PM

((Yeah, if you want to. I'm gonna go ahead and start this though. Maybe activity will pull people in...))

Eleanor Duboi, that was the name that was stitched to the inside of a deep green cloack that a brunette girl pulled on. It had been at least a year since Eleanor's protector had been killed. She heard the government was getting the last ones it could afford to train out now, but she knew they weren't for her. There were other subjects that had never gotten a protector, they were the first priority. She had been alone for so long they probably figured her to either be dead or fine on her own. She didn't know how they thought, she didn't care, she just wanted to find her family.

The sun was just coming up as she had woke up and left the abadonned house that she stayed in that night. Eleanor had basically become a drifter, but people knew who, rather what she was. It was the cloack, specially issued to the test subjects so that the government could watch their movements. It also let the public know who they were and they would either shout insults at them for what they are and how security has to be increased, or they would help in some way because they didn't ask for this fate. The downside to the cloaks were that it also told the hunters who they were.

Eleanor had had many sleepless nights because of this. She told herself that they didn't scare her, but she was paranoid either way. She had been alone this long, she thought she would be able to handle herself against them, but she knew how they fought when she watched them kill her protector, she knew she could not take one of them on. That is what scared her the most.

With this thought in the back of her mind she left the building and made her way back into the city. There were a few people here and there, but most of them were making their way to work.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 05:03 PM

Adonia Rivera stepped into the office building that was assigning victims to protectors. This would be the place she would get her new job. Earlier that week she had submitted an applications and just this morning she had gotten a call telling her to come in, keep it 'hush hush.' Most of them didn't want it getting out just incase there were hunters out there that would overhear, or figure out who their targets were based on their new bodyguards. Personally she thought that was a retarded idea, it was already obvious who was targeted, they gave them tracked coats for gods sake!

She rubbed her temples to keep herself calm. Her black hair swung in her face as she tilted her head down and she swung her head slightly to get it back out of her eyes, lifting her head at the same time. With brownish-black eyes she looked around searching for a sign that would point her in the correct direction to get her new assignment. There was none of course and she had to remember the room number. oh what was is! She thought for a whole 10 seconds and than moved briskly down the hall. The entire building was white and had the feel of a hospital or a mental institution.

Adonia felt as if the pure white every where could really drive someone insane if they weren't already when they got here, and it didn't help that it made her complexion seem paler than she already was. Sure she had a tan but it was still so light that no one could really tell. On her waist hung an oriental fan that was gorgeous, but if you looked at it more closely you would see that there was blades on the end, small, but effective. It was useful as an extension of herself when she did martial arts. Currently it was swinging loosely bumping gently against her leg as she strode down the hall.

Reaching the room '187' she knocked and heard a faint "come in." So she did with a shrug, there a receptionist greeted her warmly with an extended hand. "Name please."
"What no hello?" She smiled brightly and than seeing the look on the receptionist face was clearly annoyed she continued. "Adonia Rivera, I'm reporting due to a call this morning."

"Right, right, Rivera." The receptionist quickly leafed through a small stack of files and extended one to Adonia. "This one's yours to protect. Don't fail." Than she turned her towards the door.

"Zenfoid huh." She said to herself looking down at the name on the paper. "Well, time to go meet him. "

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 02-26-2010, 05:28 PM

A rusty-haired male sat outside the building Adonia was emerging from. A glimmer of joy came to his reddish eyes. Immediately, he stood up.

"Ummmm, excuse me. Could you... could you tell me where I am?"

There was dried blood smeared across his face. A few splatters were still adhering to his stomach's skin. Cocking his head he added, "I'm kinda new here. The name is Melik Tasee." A smile came to his face and he bowed before the girl.

Looking over his shoulder, he glared down the street. His hair stood on end. Melik narrowed his eyes and slowly slide his hand down to his thigh. Slipping out his whip, he whirled around.

"Come out! I know you're there. You've been following me ever since I arrived here. Who are you? State your name and your purpose!" He let out a low growl.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 05:50 PM

Adonia moved her feet slightly apart as she came to stand by the boy. Her eyes watched the direction he had spun to, she figured she could protect him for the time being as she hadn't reached her subject quite yet. She tucked the papers into her belt, they would be fine there. "You're a subject, and you are in the right place." her eyes continued scanning in the direction he was looking. "Who's following you?"

Than in a very low tone she added one last statement, "I'm a protector and I am going to stay and help you." The jacket he was wearing labeled him a target, and again she thought of what a stupid idea those jackets were.

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 06:12 PM

Melik growled. "A subject?" He gave a standoffish look. "I found this jacket and decided to wear it because I found it!" He growled at Adonia. "And I sure as hell don't need your help!"

With that, he jumped into the air. Flipping, he landed in front of the female. He appeared to be in a strike position. His whip was out and his arm muscles flexed. He seemed to know what he was doing.

The shadows advanced forward.

He sighed, and let down his guard. "If you're going to kill me, just do it. If not, back off. I have better things to do than waste my time playing with you." He turned his back to the enemy and walked past Adonia.

"If this jacket labels me, then maybe I should cast it aside. Yet, I like to live life on the edge, so I think I shall continue to play around with this." He smirked.

He was reckless and young, but he had a cute and innocent face. Melik was rather short too. He only stood 5'6" but it was his brain to watch out for.

He glanced back at Adonia. "By the way, they won't hurt me. I think those shadows are the spirits of my friend. I lost him. He's not dead, I know he's not dead. But he... he watches over me. I think this is his doing. Those shadows, they will not hurt...."

He bent over in pain. Moaning, he added, "Where can a guy get food around here? I'm starved!"

His cheery eyes came back and the frustration and anger that once shaded him, vanished.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 06:17 PM

"We'll excuse me, subject, if i offended you." She smirked looking one last moment in the direction, that's odd. She straightened and turned to him. "If you have money there are restaurants all around the city. I would check into this building first though, put in an application for a protector. " She raised a hand rolling her eyes to stop him from saying anything. "even if you can take care of yourself perfectly fine, it is a good idea to at least have company."

She waved a hand towards the city gates to indicate the reason for increased security.

(i'm sorry about the short posts. =] )

Wavi

Old 02-26-2010, 06:25 PM

Melik blushed. "Awwwww, is someone worried about me." The cutie winked at Adonia. "If you're not supposed to be alone... maybe I should walk with you."

He ran over to Adonia, grabbed her hand, and then looked up at her beaming. "Have no fear, I will protect you from... perverts!" He laughed.

It had been a while since someone had last tried to protect him. He hugged her arm. "Checkin' in can wait. You look like you needa get somewhere ASAP! I'll walk with you, and then I can come back this way later. I'm a skilled ninja, so I'm pretty darn fast. If I can't outrun them, I can definitely get them to leave by crying." He blushed. "Besides, I have... Kiki!" He held up a stuffed kitty. "Kiki has magical powers!" He grinned again.

((Okay, so to help explain Melik... he's a lot like Honey from Ouran High School Host Club. And it's okay. Not all posts need to be long.))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 06:50 PM

(i've never seen that ^^;;; )

Adonia looked at the male who was now clinging to her arm. "You'll do that for me really? I was so scared that someone would hit on me, i feel so much safer now. " She teased grinning at him. "And yes, I'm going to find my subject that I just got assigned to. Would you like to help me find him? " Right than she realized she had no idea where to look yet, and pulled out the file once more, reading it over quickly.
"So Kiki has magic powers huh, what can she do?" She really hoped she was correct on her assumption that it was a female.

zeldafreek
Well if the world tells me to sc...

Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 PM

Zenfoid heard talking and walked out of his room to see what was happening he saw another subject talking what he thought was a protector. He walked forward and looked at the subject, Cold I will play it cold for now he thought to himself, "What is your problem, can't you see other may be trying to sleep" he said ice covering every inch of his voice. He stood around 5'10" and his brown hair was a mess cause well he just woke up from a nap. "Your a protector right," he said to the girl "If your looking for Zenfoid you found him."

((I LOVE HOST CLUB))