dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 04-01-2010, 03:21 PM

Jake was looking into a lake as he started drinking the storm hit so quickly he didn't know what was happening "what the...." he looked as the storm got thicker he started getting cold "oh boy. HELP!!!" he yeld hoping some-one would answer as he stared and walked in circles.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 03:51 PM

Wing open her eyes and looked to the wall of white just outside. She rose to her feet as she closed her eyes dreading having to go out in the storm. Her father had always taught her to do the right thing no matter what she felt or thought about it. She open her eyes as she bolted from the safety of the mountain. She used all her knowledge of being in such weather to help her find Jake. She stood only a few feet in front of him. "Come with me pup." She turned and held out her tail to him. "Grab it and hold on so I can lead you to the safety in the mountain. If you don't you'll get lost."

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 04-01-2010, 05:11 PM

Winter took shelter while the storm raged. She was quite a ways from her pack and felt a momentary fear. Her nose and ears twitched, trying to monitor the area surrounding her tiny cavernous hide away.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 05:15 PM

Fang approached both Wing and Jake. "Wait! My den is not far from here. We'll find shelter from the storm in there. Come, take my tail and follow me!" Fang said over the howling winds.

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 05:28 PM

Wing shook her head as she bolted into the wall of white. She disappeared into it her sent and sound all covered by the storm. She had no need to be with a pack or with the other wolfs. If he was so great he wouldn't have let the other walk off she thought. Wing found another place in the mountain to take shelter from the storm not far from where she had been. It was absurd from some wolf to think she was going to follow him into his territory, When the storm was off most likely she would be the target for the pack. Wing wasn't stupid she knew how packs took to outsiders of their pack. As far as she was concerned she was happy being by herself.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 PM

Fang followed Wing through the snow. He was able to find her shelter. "You clearly underestimate me. This isn't the first blizzard I've encounterd in my life. You still haven't told me your name, and you don't have the scents of any of the other packs"

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 06:52 PM

Wing just stared at him then took a seat. She curled up and closed her eyes as she ignored him. She didn't owe him a thing. Just because he was the alpha of his pack didn't make him her alpha. He might be use to others obeying him but he was nothing to her and she didn't have to answer him. "You left him again. A leader's first job is to look after their pack not go chancing trouble. You want find a pack sent on me. I am free to do as I chose and like. I said nothing to suggest that you have or haven't been through one. All I have said is for you to take better care of the other wolf. You are barking up the wrong tree here wolf. I am not some weak wolf who needs a pack or your help and protection. My parents where from the packs around here and I was a pack member with them till they left. Since then I have enjoyed being my own wolf. Now please go attend to the other wolf and leave me be."

dragonjake

Old 04-01-2010, 07:31 PM

Jake stood in the shelter wet and shivering, he shook him self and walked up to the other two, he looked at Wing "thank you" he said while shivering then he looked at Fang and lowered his head "sorry" he mumbled

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 PM

Wing looked to Jake as she gave him a slight nod. She bit her tong as she laid her head down and stared at him then shifted her eyes to Fang. If he had been half the leader Jake wouldn't have been in the trouble he had found himself in. She knew better than to blame Fang or speak up.

dragonjake

Old 04-01-2010, 08:13 PM

Jake walked to a corner and laid down facing the wall feeling sad because he knew if he had stayed with Fang, Fang and Wing wouldn't have started fighting. as he laid staring at the wall he felt cold as the wind blew in to the shelter

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 08:20 PM

Wing moved passed fang as she walked over to where Jake was and took a seat. "You know it is warmer over there where Fang is. You should lay over there. The wind isn't so cold when it gets over there." She didn't like his pack leader but she thought jake was ok. He was a bit weak but he had a good heart. At lest he cared about others that was more than she could say for his leader. She didn't know why Fang was rubbing her the wrong way. He hadn't say anything or did anything to hurt her. She just couldn't stand him or may be the truth was the two where to much a like. They where both bold and fearless.

dragonjake

Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 PM

Jake layed there staring at the wall "i done enough trouble for one day" he didn't care he was cold he just wanted the two to make freinds and be happy "im ok here"

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 08:34 PM

Fang curled up around Jake to warm him up. "Don't be so down on yourself. Your still just a pup. This is a learning experince. You have done nothing wrong Jake" Fang nuzzled Jake between the ears.

dragonjake

Old 04-01-2010, 08:38 PM

he sighed "really.... you two seem to be fighting because i walked off and you didn't look after me" he closed his eyes to avoid letting out a tear but one escaped running down his fury and on to the floor

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM

"Shh, don't cry Jake" Fang licked the tear from his face. "We are not fighting, and you did nothing wrong. I'm just glad your ok" Fang looked over at Wing. "I hope you don't mind if we just wait out the storm here with you?"

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 08:46 PM

Wing moved back to her corner and curled up. She was impressed with Jake and Fang for a moment. She tried to keep quite as she heard the statement Jake had made to Fang. It was funny to her but it was not her place to laugh. She stared out into the wall of white as her mind wandered. She moved to her feet as she stood at the opening into the shelter.She felt it was her time to go she had been there to long. It was one of her rules never stay any where to long to become attached.

dragonjake

Old 04-01-2010, 08:50 PM

Jake looked at Wing he ran to her and said "don't go, please" he looked at her then shook his head "im sorry.... if your leaving.... goodbye" he walked back to his spot and laid down again

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 08:50 PM

"You arn't going to leave now are you?" Fang asked out of concern. "At least wait until the storm dies down. Jake and I mean you no harm"

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 08:55 PM

Wing looked at them then stepped into the white wall, disappearing into it. Wing used her past experiences to help her as she made her way through the forest land in the storm. She was quit happy when the storm stopped. She stopped beside the river and shook her body freeing her fur from the snow that had formed on it. She could still smell Fangs sent. It grew stronger the further she went into the forest land. She stopped as she took note of his packs territory.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM

"Come Jake, let's go back to the den" Fang waited until the storm died down, then led the pup back to Bluemoon's den.

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 10:39 PM

Wing enjoyed the beauty of the new snow on the ground. It was quit breathtaking after a new snow had fell upon the ground. She had thought the land was amazing before but it was more beautiful now. She took a seat as she enjoyed the sight.

NoeleneRose2
RPing is awesome!
Send a message via MSN to NoeleneRose2 Send a message via Yahoo to NoeleneRose2

Old 04-01-2010, 10:42 PM

Lilth was pouncing after a squirrel, when she noticed the winds picking up. "Uh, oh a storm is brewing." She start sprinting back towards her den, though by the time she was halfway day she could barely see. She looked for the closest place of shelter to ride out the storm in. Nearby she spotted what looked to be an empty den. She sprinted and pounced into the den as then going in, curling up and laying down.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 PM

Fang had just arrived back at Bluemoon den with Jake when he spotted another unknown wolf laying down in front of him. Her scent gave her away as being with Redmoon pack. "How dare you intrude on Bluemoon territory!" Fang bared his teeth.

NoeleneRose2
RPing is awesome!
Send a message via MSN to NoeleneRose2 Send a message via Yahoo to NoeleneRose2

Old 04-01-2010, 10:52 PM

Lilth jumped up as she turned around looking to the wolf who was bearing his teeth at her. "I'm sorry, I'm Lilth. I was heading back to my den, when I got lost in the storm. I'm sorry for intruding, but please allow me to wait out the storm with you." She bowed her head a bit at him showing him respect.

Last edited by NoeleneRose2; 04-01-2010 at 10:54 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 04-01-2010, 11:07 PM

Wing heard a commotion not far from her. She followed the sounds and found Fang and another wolf. She rose a brow as she stood there and looked at the two. His manners where awful around females and this just proved it. She kept quite as she watched to see how he would handle himself.