Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-20-2010, 11:05 PM

"Worry not, trust what fate has in store for you."

Krystall talked to both girls, both who had plenty of insecurities, plenty of fears.

"If you feel insecure, afraid, if anything does attack, I'll be here to protect you. No matter how much you know, more than you should at your age, you shouldn't have to fight for your life. I'll take care of that for you. After all", she chuckled, deep and painful cynicism in her voice, "if anything comes close to hurting you in this forbidden place, its because of me."

Krystall looked out the window, noticing the motion in the train slowing. Her smile widened as she caught sight of the buildings. Her face turned into that of a little girl, an enthusiasm brimming over so much it flooded her surroundings.

"So this is the place we'll be living from now on? Omoshiroi!"

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2010, 06:51 AM

Darcy scowled again. Not necessarily at what Krystall was saying. More at why she was here. It really irritated her, and she stood up, and walked to the window, staring out, with a frown on her face. She was expected to train her gifts. How? It made no sense. Her fingers gently tapped out a rhythm on the glass. A beat of four, over and over again. She wasn't aware of it, but she continued doing this, until she turned around and walked back. "This... this... school thing. I'm expected to protect only a city?" She said in indignation. "I have my training completed, I can grow my Tardis. I grow my Tardis, I can help protect whole galaxies and planets and moons!" She looked angry. "I am tied to this planet?" She scoffed and then continued.

"So, I train my Time Lord Conscience and my ability to see time and space itself, and then I protect one city, of humans. Of little humans. They will become dependant on me, and I will see them die, while I live hundreds of their lifetimes." Darcy's eyes looked terrifying again. "Krystall, you wouldn't want to know how many other beings crave for my blood, my brain, my hearts... I am Gallifreyan. That puts me in a dangerous position. They fear me, and hate me." She said quietly. "I am a child, but I am a powerful child. I have a Tardis at my fingertips, when I am ready, I have the Whole of Time and Space inside my brain." She paused to catch her breath. "The Forbidden Academy will lead to my end." She said softly. There was a soft beeping, coming from Darcy's pocket, and looking puzzled she pulled out the small device that she had shown earlier. A small holographic projection of a tall, slim man was showing. He was speaking with a slightly distorted voice. "Darcy Victoire Noir. This is Emergency Protocal one-five-seven. This will only be activated when you are about to arrive at the school. You must not stop training. Your mind is strong, but childish and undeveloped." It seemed like a normal recording at first, official and unemotional, but the man then looked right into Darcy's eyes, and his own were kind and soft. It was her father. "Good luck. And, take care, daughter." It blipped out, and Darcy was left with the device in her hands and a heavy silence.

Last edited by Pip; 04-21-2010 at 08:21 PM..

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 PM

"Your father speaks wisely" whispered Krystall, her tone motherly, as she stood up and walked towards the door. "You should never underestimate the value of life, not of a single life. Would you give a life up to save thousands? I wouldn't, unless it was my own. For, you see, its not a small task they gave you, a city to care for is quite the big deal. Lose sight of the close up, and the bigger picture will lose its meaning."
As the doors of the train opened, Krystall faded into nothingness.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2010, 12:39 AM

{{I'm sorry I haven't posted in a loooong time. >.< You two gave me quite a bit to read over. Just try and keep in mind that one of the rules is to keep everyone involved? So if you notice somebody not getting in find a way to include them. Thank you. (: And I won't be posting as much for a little while. My wifi went down, and I can only use my parents.}}

Peyton's fingers absentmindedly brushed against the dark skin of his birthmark, the mark trembling under his touch. He had always wondered how it had worked, but his guardian soon solved that puzzle by saying, "It is not meant to be understood." At that age he had not quite understand the old man, and though perhaps old age was starting to get to him. After all, he was on the far back half of the century. Though, now, he knew that he wouldn't understand the birthmark. It were as if it had a mind of it's own. For example, when another Elite was near, the dark skin on his arm tingled, getting stronger and stronger until it was satisfied.

He had a feeling that the new students would be arriving soon, for it usually didn't take so long for them to arrive, but he was stuck. Should he stay here, and watch them for a short while? Just to get a sense of who they are and such? Or should he just go down to the school grounds and get it over with?

With a heavy sigh, his body rested against the window frame, he noticed there was a crack in the sill, and now that his brothers were gone, he'd have to find a way to fix it with human methods.

{{Ack. Sorry it's so short and crappy.}}

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2010, 06:06 PM

Darcy's eyes widened. "No but..." It seemed that no-one understood her dearest wish. To return home and then see everything. But are lives really that unimportant? Darcy thought to herself. She pulled an object out of her pocket. It was sleek, and shiny. It looked like an ordinary pen, but she pressed a button and a blue light shone. It made a buzzing sound, and she guided it up and down the place Krystall had vanished. The then stared at it, and looked confused. She looked up, and stepped out of the train into the brightness. She blinked, and as her eyes got used to the blinding whiteness, she could only see ghostly silhouettes. She blinked rapidly to clear her eyes and rubbed them softly.

Darcy looked around, her Sonic Pen was in her pocket, and in the the other, the piece of Tardis coral hidden, which was safely hidden. She had pulled on a long coat that was as black as the moonless night sky. It flaired out when she walked. And, oh! How she walked! Like she owned the place, her head held high. Darcy's father had taught her that. If unsure, and in an unknown place, hold your head high, walk around confidently. A pang of sadness hit her when she thought about her father.

The young girl looked around, her ancient eyes scanning the grounds, her mind taking everything in. She looked around, and spotted someone. A man. Leaning against a wall, and he seemed to radiating power. She pulled out her Sonic Pen and pointed it at him, pressing the button. It buzzed again and she looked at it, a crease in her forehead appearing. "How peculiar. Not only does this place contain creatures that mustn't exist, but creatures that defy identification. This whole place," She gestured around herself. "It shouldn't exist. It makes no sense. Angels, ghosts? Whatever next? A Devil's Spawn?" Darcy seemed to speak to herself. She did that a lot. It was giving her a earache.

((Yes, Annalesia, we are trying. Good to have you back though, and it's completely understandable.))

Last edited by Pip; 04-23-2010 at 06:24 AM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2010, 01:14 AM

Which character are you talking from in the above post?

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2010, 05:31 AM

((Third, but she does say something to herself. That is in first. That is what you mean, right?))

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 04-23-2010, 04:40 PM

It's so odd...Listening to all of this talk of centuries, as if it were yesterday. Phena listened with half of her brain, while the other half ran amok, with thoughts of her own past.
When Darcy's hologram ran through, Phena was thrown back to memories of her own farther. He never spoke to her. She wondered where he was wandering now, or even if he still roamed anywhere at all. She still kept the letter that came into her possession 6 years ago. It was the only writing she had ever known him to have produced, and she regretted that she had never really known anything about him at all until it was too late to ask.

Her relaxed disposition turned a little stiff when she heard Darcy's remark. She ran it through her head several times, taking care to keep her mind in it's neutral setting. Creatures that mustn't exist? Harsh. She didn't know these people, and thus shouldn't judge. However, by this logic, though she was a mere human in comparison to some of the students here, on her plain, she too should not exist. Human history lessons flashed to the forefront of her mind. Horrific acts of genocide committed in the name of 'racial cleansing'. She pondered briefly whether any other race held similar events in it's history. She found it hard to contemplate that they wouldn't.

She decided to fill a lull in the discourse with her own voice. "Do you know the room you've been designated?" This was directed more at Darcy, who seemed to have the Academy as a destination, as opposed to Krystall who appeared to have stumbled on it accidentally.

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2010, 06:22 PM

Darcy hadn't realised that she had been followed. She spun round to the girl. She opened her mouth to say something, but then seemed to think better of it. "Yes. No." She then said and looked rather hassled. "I'll do what I always do. Stay out of trouble." She turned to walk off, and decided differently again. "Badly." She added. "And, Tryphena, again, pleased to meet you. I suppose you are human." She added a little bluntly. "Now don't say I look human, because you humans look Time Lord. We came first. Anyway, I'd like it if you didn't tell everyone about the Tardis Coral. Bad enough that I smell Gallifreyan, but this piece of coral is priceless." She said, her face a mask of secrecy. "Swear to me, Tryphena, please." She whispered softly. "It is of the utmost importance."

As Darcy waited for an answer, half of her brain was off in a daze of logical thinking, scientific facts and calculations. While she did that, she also thought of what her father meant. She could understand, but still, she didn't like it alot. That must've been her childish impulse. I am young. Father was right. I must continue my training. She turned her attention back to Tryphena. She had been listening, but her brain had been working on seperate problems.

Last edited by Pip; 04-23-2010 at 06:24 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2010, 10:32 PM

{{Pip, that post was actually about what that Koraru posted. I understood yours well. (: She ended up deleting it though, and I don't know how to delete my post, so it looks like I was talking about yours. Sorry. lol}}

{{Oh, and I'm going to assume you all are arriving to the academy already?}}

Peyton had noticed one of them glance up at her, and he caught eye contact with her. The girl was very tiny compared to the others, her body slender, accentuated by her dark locks. He had watched as she pulled a device out of her pocket, and her face crinkled in confusement. A smirk pulled at his lips, and he chuckled. He didn't know what it was that the had, but it obviously wasn't working on him. Which, didn't surprise him, of course. Usually nothing did. Especially nothing of that sort. By that sort, he meant non-human. As his pupils swirled and grew, he saw the girl's DNA. Rather than the spiral of a human, they were shaped in a semi-zig zag pattern. Her molecules were slower than humans, making her heart beat slower as well.

If only he had super-hearing, and could hear what all of them were saying. Where was spy tech when you needed it? Sighing, shaking his head slightly at the fact that it was time to face the new crew, he turned from the window. Making his way around the desk, he walked through to the next room; the main room. Across from him, where a front door would be in a normal house, was nothing. There was no door at all. He walked to the wall, stepping into it between two large wall candelabras. The skin on his body tightened, feeling like something had sucked all of the moisture out of his body, and his muscles ached in a pleasurable way, like the after waves of working out. Non-elites would perish if they attempted to pass through the door without physical contact of an Elite, but too him it was a bitter sweet mix between pleasure and uncomfortableness.

Directly below the Elite dorms, he seemed to walk out of nowhere, but he really was simply coming out a door other creatures couldn't use or see. The moisture returned to his mouth and skin, and the waves subsided. Licking his lips, enjoying the return of moisture, he simply stared at the new comers. They. Were. All. Women......Except for one young man. Surely the other Elites planned this on purpose. They know how he's lacked experience with females, and how he didn't even understand them. To him, they were a completely different genre of species that even scientists could not understand. Right down to the last atom/molecule; which, he could see.

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2010, 04:42 PM

Abigail and Kyo stood beside each other. They were near the other girls in the area, they just hadn't quite met them yet.

Abigail's hair was of a pure white almost as if you touched it snow would fall from it. Kyo was much the same as her only shorter hair. He seemed a little disgruntled by the quietness. Their skin was a pale almost porcelain white. they looked like dolls. Abigail had green eyes whereas kyo had Red eyes. they scanned the area around them. It was quite pretty.

"You know you should probaly go say hi to some of the girls over there. Wouldn't want to be a negative anti-social nancy", Kyo said to his younger sister a bit teasingly. Where were the boys?! He only saw one other around them. What just happened? did he get transferred to an all girls school by accident? Oh! What if his sister did this as some sick joke to him. Too many girls not enough testosterone! He was going to go nuts here if this was all the boys. His hand went to his face.

"And you shouldn't be face-palming yourself in public.", she snapped back. She had plans to talk to the girls. Just hadn't quite gotten around to it yet! That and they were amid conversation.. would be rude to interrupt now wouldn't it?

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-24-2010, 05:33 PM

Whilst glancing around, Peyton noticed two young creatures standing away from the others. He was surprised that he hadn't noticed them until now. His pupils swirled and expanded as he looked at the boy. The DNA strands were straight as a pencil. So, they were vampires then. Over his years he had seen the molecules, atoms, or DNA strands of nearly every species. Though, when he zoomed out a little and looked at the boy's atoms, they were attaching to each other, then disappearing, and a new one showed up in it's place. Hmm...what kind of vampire was that? He looked over at the girl, to confirm they were siblings. She had the same characteristics. As his pupils shrunk down to normal size, he figured they were probably water or snow vampires...maybe white sand? Either way, their hair was both white or gray, and their complexion was that of a porcelain doll. Usually that would give away what kind they were. Did they control all three of the things? Two? Just one?

He'd find out shortly. Very shortly. As his gray eyes adjusted to the normal view, he used his fingers to beckon the two vampires over to the rest of the group. Why were they over there anyway? From what he could tell from the other girls' chatting, and one other silver haired boys quietness, they were all an okay group.

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2010, 06:09 PM

Abigail nudged her brother, "Guess we get to make friends early..", she said.

"Somehow i think this is a sick joke you set me up for.. Where's all the guys.", he said rather sadly. Following his sister they went towards the older looking man and the rest of the group. This place seemed ok so far.

"Maybe you just got lucky.. and you get to have a Harem. I mean they are pretty cute most of the girls. Look pretty tastey In my opinion anyways.", abigail smiled at him.

"Anything thats living and breathing is tastey to you so what's it matter?", he asked briskly on their way over.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-24-2010, 06:31 PM

Peyton chuckled and shook his head as they neared, "If you have such conversations, I believe you should speak quieter. Others may not take kindly to being spoken of as an appetizer," Peyton spoke to the two vampires, folding his arms across his chest absentmindedly.

"I have had countless vampires on my grounds, but I fear I have not had ones quite as," he searched for the word, "unique as you. Tell me, do you control water, ice, or white sand? Or perhaps I am completely misunderstand your appearances?"

He thought of smiling at the two siblings, to show he wasn't intimidating, or threatening, but decided against it. If he didn't lay down that he was the alpha male, he might be viewed as a possible meal as well. He wondered indifferently whether a vampire could actually drink the blood of an Elite or not..

{{Ack. Sorry it's so short. >.< I didn't know what to post.}}

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2010, 07:55 PM

(( no problem sorry for my slow response. was running dungeons >_<))

The two looked at him and laughed. They were only teasing after all.

Being the devious little thing she was abigail looked at peyton, "Well you're close on your guess. Very close. Each of us controls one." She smiled at him. She liked to play mind games. quite a hobby of hers. Besides who wouldn't want a bite of that hunk? Oh hell what was she thinking, totally out of her league!

Kyo Cut to the chase. He was the impatient one of the two twins, "I'm ice and she's snow..", he said rather cooly. Sticking his hand out to shake the other mans hand, "I'm kyo and this is my sister Abby"

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-24-2010 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: fix spelling errors

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-24-2010, 08:21 PM

Darcy spun back round. She had the odd feeling that she had been watched. Her heart beat picked up, the steady four beat rhythm pounding in her ears. Her eyes were narrowed suspiciously, and she lifted her Sonic Pen again, changed the setting. She detected some sort of disturbances. "It isn't working. Why not?" She murmured to herself. "Nothing can disturb my pen. Well, nothing except certain hair dryers, but I'm working on that. So, either someone is using a hairdryer, or it's broken." She didn't like it at all. And then, when the other two starting talking, a harsh and angered look was on her face.

Darcy lifted her pen once more. She looked at the reading, and her face looked like stone. "They're like plasmavores." She almost snarled. Plasmavores were an otherwordly species that drank other races' blood to assimilate it and change their genetic make-up. They could look human, or anything. It wasn't that. But one time, half of the Earth could've been killed because of a plasmavore trying to escape the Judoon. "Drinking the blood of other species. Parasites. Sucking the life out of people's veins. I have sworn not to intervene with the life of other people or planets, but this... this..." Her eyes were mere slits, and her face was a mask of pure disgust. She knew herself that her own smell was irresistable for many species, but, vampires? Vampires, worse than Weeping Angels, because death by vampire is long and grueling. Weeping Angels are the only pyschopaths in the Universe to kill you nicely." She whispered, and her usually sweet voice dripped with anger. "You can't trust a vampire. Not ever." She whispered softly, more to herself, and pocketed her Sonic Pen.

Darcy half noticed that the powerful man was laughing. At her. She did not understand it. She found it unfair, and unreasoned, and those feelings were increased with the steady hatred building against the two vampires. She approached the three, her head held high, and power radiating from every pore. She did not even look at the two vampires, her ancient eyes were fixed on what seemed the empowered man. The Elite. She attempted to cool her temper, by completely blocking out the offending creatures, and focused on the man. "You brought me here. I wish to know why." She said, and her voice was polite and gentle, but on the inside she was raging, raging about the vile creatures that walked so calmly around her, raging about being bound to Earth and so many other things. Had her rage been a storm, it would've destroyed planets.

Last edited by Pip; 04-24-2010 at 08:37 PM..

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2010, 09:42 PM

While kyo was off trying to introduce himself Abigail smiled at this Darcy girl., "Hi she said", sticking a pale white hand out to her. It was not a threatening hand. an innocent calm hand. But was it good or was it a trick? She wondered if the girl would take kindly to her or not. she seemed irritated. what bothered her so much about the twins? "I'm abby whats your name?", she asked nicely smiling her sharp pointy fangs showing as she smiled.

(( Edit: time for work sorry for the rushed reply! ))

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-24-2010 at 09:45 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-24-2010, 10:03 PM

Peyton hesitated, before taking the young man's hand in his hand. He kept his grip firm, yet not too firm. The other Elite's had told him that he had a tendency to intimidate new people, and he was trying to cut down a little, seem a little more mortal. While he shook his hand he nodded at the young man, before glancing at his sister and giving her a sly smile. Her large green eyes had an odd shimmer to them, while her brothers slitted ones seemed...clouded?

His head swiveled at the interruption, his gray eyes settling on a small dark haired girl. Good lord, what is it with all of the small girls at here? All of the females are at least a head or two shorter than him. He opened his mouth to speak, and answer her, but the young vampire girl stepped forward before he got a word out. He watched in utter shock as 'Abigail' introduced herself to the other. Peyton could almost see the tangible tension between the two.

He turned, his eyes glued on the two, wondering what would happen.

Last edited by Annalesia; 04-24-2010 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: wrong color (:

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 03:41 AM

Abigail stretched her pale iicy cold hand forward towards the girl. "Well?", she asked. "I don't bite...", she said rather calmly. She inched her hand more but her brother came up and swatted it away. "What the hell is your problem?", she growled at him. "I was trying to be nice!"

"Don't bother.. She doesn't like bloodsuckers.", he said calmly then looked back to Peyton, "So you're the elite everyone talks about?", he asked. When they had shooken hands kyo's hand would've been ice cold to Peytons.

Abigail looked at him then back to Peyton and between the girl. Things were going to be interesting for the twins here. Would all fare well? Or would Havok be reaked?

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-25-2010 at 03:47 AM.. Reason: fixed!

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 04:18 AM

Peyton cast a sidelong glance at the young man, wondering if he would become a problem, or keep his place.

"Yes, I am the Elite," he paused and looked at each and every person in the group, specifically the vampires, and the dark haired girl.

"Now, from what I can tell you need to know your options here, and now. You are all here for a reason. That means, you are not leaving this academy without permission otherwise, and you will complete your training. However, there are two different ways you may handle this. One, you can all be good little species, and get along. You are now family, and will be spending each and every day together. So, you can make it easy on yourself and play nice, avoid drama. Two, if you have a problem with someone, do something. I will not play therapist here. Though, if you do choose to fight, I want it to be in class, and I want it to your full effort. I will present for each and every fight. If a fight does occur outside of training, those involved will report to me and suffer the consequences," he caught eye contact with everyone as he spoke, demanding attention with an authoritative voice.

Clearing his throat, he continued. "Furthermore, I am the authority her, but I am not an all holy entity. I have a heart just like each and every one of you. So, I can sympathize with you. I understand that you are now in a new environment, in isolation, with new people, and new standards. I am not unaware of that, and am not insensitive to it. I am your friend. I am here to help you. I am here to help all of you fulfill your destinies. Whether you know yours, or not, I do not know; but, I will help. As I already said, this is your new family, and I am part of it," he hoped that adding the second-nicer-speech onto the first would help lighten the atmosphere he had created.

He wanted to be viewed as a higher level, authoritative entity over them, but he didn't want them to be too intimidated. After all, he was left to care for them, and that's what he'll being doing; caring for them.

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2010, 06:45 AM

Darcy cast a look at the two. "I'd like it if you refrain from touching me." She said coolly. Her eyes were cold, and impassionate. You could've cut the atmosphere with a knife. For a fraction of a second, her expression flashed into one of disgust, but before it could be fully identified, it was gone. Her own hands were clenched into small fists as she observed the bloodsucker's hand. "If you touch me, and you wouldn't dare, you will regret it." She would've been able to read her mind, read her memories with a single touch. And then she would've caused a painful, high-pitched signal to her using her treasured Sonic Pen.

She turned back to the Elite, and listened to him. Her two hearts beat steadily, but loathing fuelled the wish to throw something at someone and run away. She took a deep breath, and attempted to calm herself. Looking up at the man was irritating, as he was tall. Once he was finished, she nodded appreciatively.

"So, Elite, I have listened patiently, but I do not understand. Why am I here? Any second, some vile alien things might just attack the world, or in history, or another planet and I can't help. I could help those people." All those words, came rolling off her tongue, quickly and clearly. "And, I don't even know how to train my gifts. They are neither defensive nor aggressive. Seeing what was, what is, and what may be. Seeing the things in flux or fixed in time. This very moment is..." She trailed off, and added rather grudgingly. "Fixed in time. It can't, shouldn't and won't be change." She looked up again, with her age old eyes and gave a world weary sigh.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 04:37 PM

Peyton looked at the small dark haired girl, and held back a chuckle at her straightforwardness. She really doesn't waste any time, does she? Her large dark eyes were glued on him, her head having to tilt back so she could see him. He couldn't understand how a woman so small, and with no powers that could protect her, would stick her neck out there so much and be so demanding. What if she pissed off the wrong people? Did she have some weird technology for that, too?

Sighing, he ran a hand through his bronze hair, looking down at her, "You're going to be an odd one, aren't you?"

He chuckled, "Alright, we'll start with one question at a time. We'll start with the reason you're here. I do not know that for sure. I will not explain to you why you were picked, but I will tell you that you were chose for a reason. You have a destiny; each and every one of you," he cast side-glances at all the others before looking back at her, "As for why you are here, you will figure it out. To be honest, neither of us will know why you are here until you have finished your training."

"Second," he took a step closer to her, keeping eye contact, "Your powers as a Time Lady are BOTH offensive, and defensive. You must never doubt yourself like that; have faith in your powers."

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 04:56 PM

Abigail had the urge just to shove the young girl around a bit. See if that struck a nerve. but she remained calm for now. She merely shrugged and nibbled on a fingernail quietly with her arms crossed. "So how long are we here?", she asked aloud. "You sure I cant just play with her a bit?", she asked looking to her brother thinking to him her thoughts with a devious smile on her face as Abby nibbled on her fingernail.

"I'd rather not get kicked out our first day cause some witchling cant control her temper. Thanks though.", he looked at her. The two twins exchanged silent looks and thoughts between each other. Till Kyo finally gave up and just shook his head. Abigail was so stubborn. It's no wonder he had to keep her out of trouble all these years! "Do what you want.. Just dont get yourself kicked out of here. And atleast wait until she does something to you..You dont have to attack her just because she doesnt like us you know"

Abigail stiffled a small laugh, "She's a time traveler. She's never liked us. We're Plasmavores we drink peoples' blood. Yeah she hates us alright.", the two were exchanging silent angry looks by now. however Abigail did manage to look over at Darcy and give a Small smile. One of those I-dont-like-you-either-but-im-trying-to-be-civil-about-this-so-both-of-us-live kinda smile.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 05:17 PM

Peyton looked at the new voice, taking a step back away from the small dark haired girl, his arms going back over his chest, "You are here until I let you go. For each of you, that will be a different time. You won't all 'graduate'," he used an odd tone with that word, "at once."

He watched the pale vampire girl exchange glances with her brother, and his eyebrows rose. This girl was going to be a mischievous one it seemed...and he didn't like having to place his dominance. Though, if she started too much trouble, he would put her in her place. Unless, of course, she made her trouble during training. Maybe in the first fighting lessons he'd put the vampire girl and the Time Lady together? That would be a sight to see.

{{Ack. Sorry for such a short post. I didn't really know what to say...}}

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 05:29 PM

When was their first lessons anyways? "So when do we start everything? And where are we staying?", she asked her voice riding on that line of I'm-going-to-eat-someone- and calmness. Abby looked at the elite. He didn't seem too intimidating to her. But maybe he was just being nice.

((no worries :) ))