loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-13-2010, 07:36 AM

Jerome's gentle hooded laugh filled the air around them except for their breathing.He opened his eyes as he responded huskily."That's probably a good idea..."He let his hand slide back out of her shirt and picked her up bridal style as he kissed her lips gently.He walked up to the building and pushed open the door with her still in his arms.His breathing was slightly turning back to normal his lips not occupied any more.He walked with her warm body against his as he made it to their room....

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 08-13-2010, 07:42 AM

Lilith was actully shocked.For the first time she had heard him laughed.But then,right before she knew it she was picked up and being carryed.Lilith laughed lightly and curled up against Jeromes chest,holding onto his shirt as he walked.Lilith sighed in content,feeling completely secure.Although she did sneak one kiss onto Jeromes lips as they walked,well while he walked and carryed her.Lilith smiled in content,her soft silver eyes remaining on Jeromes features as he walked.It was quite amazing how this night was turning out to be so far.Was he just as surprised as she was to all of this?Lilith simpley relaxed and let her mind come to ease with her thoughts along with her breath,but her heart ready to leap out of her chest at any moment.

loveisforever95

Old 08-13-2010, 07:55 AM

Jerome let his eyes slip to hers as he shut the door behind him and locked it with a smirk on his face.He let the gentle loving smile slip back onto his lips as he walked over to the bed with her still in his arms.He laid her on the bed his ar m behind her neck as he let his lips find hers again.He smiled against her thinking about how much he loved her.His kisses were gentle but urgent at the same time as his hand resumed it's place gently sliding up her back until his fingers lay along the back of her bra.He let his eyes lock with hers looking for her reaction as his lips gently grazed hers.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-13-2010, 06:10 PM

Lilith simpley closed her eyes,enjoying the filling of his finger tips.Once his lips found hers she returned every kiss as she gently bit his lip,noticing his hand on her bra she didn't come to care so much.They had been through everything with each other,quite litterly everything.Lilith leaned forward abit,wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips lightly.Just by the look in his eyes,she already knew he was thinking the exact thing she was.That was all the reassurance she needed because she had fallen head over heels for Jerome and nobody could change that.Not even him,himself.

loveisforever95

Old 08-14-2010, 06:40 AM

Jerome smiled against her lips as she didn't pull away or stop.He saw the look in her eyes and knew it was mirrored in his own as his gaze locked with hers.It was a gaze full of lust but love at the same time.He let his fingers in a smooth motion unhook her bra.He didn't take it fast not wanting to do anything he would regret.He knew he wouldn't regret this though a smile slipped onto his lips as they gently moved their way along hers.He let them trail down her jaw line and then to her neck...slowly to her collar bone.His breath was slightly increased but not much as he trailed down farther letting his eyes stay locked with hers.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-14-2010, 07:55 AM

Lilith gently grabed Jerome by the collar of his shirt bringing him closer against her body.She gently let her lips graze his ear and she whispered lightly.'Are you sure you want to do this?'Lilith whispered breathlessly as she kissed from his ear,along his jawline and back down his neck but gently grazing his neck with her teeth.Liliths arms soon left his neck and caressed his cheek as she rested her forhead against his neck enjoying the feeling of his lips on her skin.It was as though tiny shocks were being sent threw her body.Lilith remained dazed and calm although her heart beat started to pick up the same rate like it was before.She soon then found herself kissing Jeromes lips with a loving passion.

loveisforever95

Old 08-14-2010, 05:29 PM

Jerome had shivered once he felt her soft breath against his neck and ear.As he kissed Lilith back with the same passion he gently pulled away to answer her question."Yes I do...and...you?"He asked between kisses.His breaths were picking up as he let his lips then trail down her chest over her shirt and down her stomach slowly and smoothly.As hands slide back up her shirt he waited for her answer.If her answer was a yes he would gently slide it off....

Darkest Hour

Old 08-14-2010, 06:36 PM

Liliths breath had picked up along with her heartbeat.'I do.'She whispered lightly as she kissed Jeromes jawline.Ever since they had been together there bond had simpley grown,as for Lilith she had grown so close to Jerome it drived her crazy when she couldn't be with him.Lilith closed her eyes for a moment taking in his scent and then went back to kissing his neck and grazing her teeth along his neck and shoulder.Liliths arms soon unwrapped from his neck as she caressed his sides.

loveisforever95

Old 08-14-2010, 06:42 PM

Jerome smiled and shivered as her teeth gently grazed his skin.He gently slide her shirt up his finger tips grazing her skin softly as he slipped it off and over her head.He took a couple seconds to look over her curves and unclothed top before he let his kisses trail against her bare skin back up to her neck.He lips stayed there as he gently sucked feeling her hands gently caressing his sides.Her hands and lips shot electricity through him as his locked with hers.He had fallen for her the day he met her and now being apart from her was unbearable...

Darkest Hour

Old 08-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Liliths finger tips soon reached the end of his shirt,pulling it off and tossing it to the side she begun to kiss along his collar bone.Her hands remained on his sides but soon they moved to his back as she trailed up and down his spine with her nails gently.Liliths lips soon met Jeromes as she kissed him softly and then slipped her tounge passed his lips.As she slowly pulled away out of the kiss she traced the outline of jeromes lips with her tounge.It was clear that things couldn't be stoped now,even if she wanted it to stop - but she didn't.

loveisforever95

Old 08-14-2010, 07:07 PM

Jerome's caught slightly as he felt her tongue trace the outline of his lips as his hands gently slide down her sides.He stopped at the waist band of her pants and gently hooked his fingers on both side his eyes locked with hers.He slid them down and off leaving her just in her panties.He let his lips lock with hers as he passionately kissed her.He let his tongue slip into her mouth as he felt the finger nails slide along his spine.He closed his eyes now letting the sensations of her hands and lips against his.He let his finger tips gently graze the skin along the bottom of her stomach before he slide his fingers into her underwear and slid them down and off tossing them on to the floor with the rest of her clothes and his shirt.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-14-2010, 10:34 PM

Lilith enjoyed the taste of his tounge as she wrapped her tounge around his.She soon stripped Jerome of his pants and boxers.She gently rolled over puting them both in a straddle postion as she pinned him down and let there kiss continue as her hands wondered from his wrists and ended up caressing his sides as she removed her lips from Jeromes and kissed along his neck.

loveisforever95

Old 08-15-2010, 11:31 PM

Jerome breath increased even more as she put them both in straddle position pinning him down.He kissed her lips letting her feel all the love that came from him.As she let go of his arms he let wonder.He slipped them over chest gently teasing the soft skin as his hands slipped over her curves landing on her hips.He let a gentle moan that was barely audible slip from his lips as she increased the sensations with her soft lips gently moving on his neck.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 08-16-2010 at 02:17 AM..

Darkest Hour

Old 08-17-2010, 05:41 AM

A silent pur of enjoyment came from Liliths throat as she caressed Jeromes sides and kissed his cheek softly,her lips soon returned to his,creating a passionet kiss as she ruffeled his hair in between her fingers with her other hand.Her eyes remain its calm silver as they kissed but she closed her eyes enjoying his lips pressed against hers.Ofcourse soon enough they would be back on the move.If this was going to be there last moment together she wanted it to be worth remebering.

loveisforever95

Old 09-12-2010, 05:10 AM

<time skip.>

Jerome smiled softly as he gently opened his eyes seeing the most beautiful girl in the world wrapped softly in his arms.He laid a soft kiss on her inviting lips and watched her features as he waited for her to wake from her sleep.Last night had been amazing...it was nothing he had ever experienced before.The love,the actual connection,the depth,not like the others he had tried to have a normal relationship with.His thoughts made him smile slightly as he traced her lips with one gentle finger.

Darkest Hour

Old 09-12-2010, 05:17 AM

((Lol,okay.Hey dont forget about Vengence~))
Lilith awoke with her legs wrapped around Jeromes.Her silver eyes slowly opening to a warm finger tracing the outline of her lips.Yawning,she then stretched but remained captive in Jeromes arms,not wanting to break the bond that had been set.'Morning love.'She whispered in a soft tone,wrapping a protective arm around him.Did last night really happen,or was she still dreaming?No,it did because they were..yeah.A warm smile spread across Liliths lips.For the first time she had handed herself over,over to Jerome atleast.This supplied her with a warm feeling,knowing that the bond and connection had seem to grow stronger.

loveisforever95

Old 09-27-2010, 01:03 AM

Jerome smiled softly and kissed her neck whispering."Good morning Beautiful."Back to her as his breath gently trailed along her neck as he rested his head there a small content smile on his lips."I love you..."He said in a gentle love filled tone as he pulled away slightly letting his eyes lock with hers.His eyes filled with contentment,love,and a softness that had never shown before.He moved his hand up to her cheek letting his fingers brush softly against her soft skin.

Darkest Hour

Old 09-27-2010, 01:14 AM

Lilith was aroused by the soft kiss of Jeromes lips on her neck.Leting out a soft groan,she left one of her arms protectively around his side.'Morning.'Lilith whispered in a soft tone,resting her forhead against Jeromes,staring into those wonderful eyes that seemed to refliect her own.A light silver mixed in with passion,care,and nothing but contentment seemed to fill her eyes.'I love you too.'Liliths soft tone responded as she enjoyed Jeromes soft hand on her cheek as her other hand remained wrapped around his side,her other arm resting under his head to keep them close as her fingers lightly ruffeled his hair.

loveisforever95

Old 09-27-2010, 03:42 AM

Jerome smiled softly at her."I could get used to waking up with you in my arms..."He whispered as he looked over her features again."You're so beautiful..."he whispered in kind of a daze.The night before almost seemed like a dream but he knew it wasn't...He kept his eyes on hers seeing the softness in hers that was in his.He loved her so much...no words could express how much.He knew that if he was ever torn from her his life would be over and there would be no reason to live...His smile brightened slightly as she ruffled his hair.He let his hands trail over her body wondering what reaction he would get.As his hands moved he let his lips start at her cheek and trail down to her neck.As he reached the spot that always made her moan he smiled softly pausing slightly.

Darkest Hour

Old 09-27-2010, 03:48 AM

A warm smile invaded Liliths lips.'If thats what you want to believe.'She said in a tender tone.Although once Jerome started kissing her cheek,neck,and down to the one spot he always seem to get her at she moaned.'Your such a tease.'Lillith purred in a seductive tone as she brought there lips together,lightly niping and tuging at his lips.He tasted so good,Lilith couldn't help herself.Jerome was like a undeniable drug.No matter how much Lilith tried to not be seductive it seemed to change within a minute.How did he do this to her?Finally aware of how close they were a slight pur escaped her throat,enjoying the hunger he was giving her.

loveisforever95

Old 10-09-2010, 01:33 PM

Jerome smiled softly against her lips his breath hitching slightly as felt her tug softly at his lips with her teeth."Mmmm who said I was teasing?"He asked with a playfulness in his eyes and voice only she had seen and heard.He smiled against her lips as his hands stopped on her hips suggestively.His eyes held the hunger she felt and the playfulness always seemed to seep into his eyes along with it.He let his tongue slide over her lips and then into her mouth.He softly laced his tongue with hers as his breaths came quicker.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-10-2010, 09:06 PM

A smile had invaded her lips as she listened to his comment.'Hmm..I did.'Lilith whispered playfully to find Jeromes tounge being slid past her lips.The warmth of his mouth seemed to drive her insane as she laced her tounge with Jeromes,unstoping.This was a rare moment for the two of them,something they both had been waiting for.Her hand lightly stroked his cheek,as the kiss was carried out.Liliths eyes remained opened,watching Jeromes eyes bore into hers.Now slowly breaking the kiss to take a breath,Lilith licked Jeromes lips as his taste still lingered on her tounge,sending sparks through out her whole body.

loveisforever95

Old 11-30-2010, 12:34 AM

Jerome smiled lovingly at her his breath heavy."Is that so?"He asked his voice deep and seductive. He let his hands roam smirking as he heard her breath hitch softly.He kissed her lips gently letting them trail along her stomach and back up to her neck his eyes never leaving hers."You'll have to find if your right or not."He told her in the same tone of voice as before. He smiled against her soft skin as he let her reply. Letting his lips trail down her neck again and then collar bone then softly down her stomach wanting to hear her beautiful breathless voice.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-30-2010, 03:10 AM

Lilith closed her eyes, enjoying his lips on her stomach as her desire for Jeromes blood grew.'How about you bring those wonderful lips back up here?'Lilith breathed, her smirk still dancing across her lips as she sat up, leaning against Jerome as she brought her lips onto his.Always fighting for dominance.Lilith kept her lips pressed against his as her tounge slipped behind his lips, her hands entangling into Jeromes hair as her body pressed up against his.The entire time her eyes stayed open as her breath caressed Jeromes chest.His sweet scent invading and posioning her lungs.

loveisforever95

Old 12-20-2010, 05:59 AM

Jerome saw the longing and hunger in her heated gaze as his breath got heavier if possible. His tongue responded automatically to hers but after awhile he pulled back gently. He knew what her hunger was for as he ran his nail across the base of his neck gently silently offering her it to her with a knowing heated gaze. Her blood was as luring to him as his to her.His body was still pressed to hers and his hands on her hips softly as his eyes locked with hers.