shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 05:45 PM

[i don't believe you do, i warn you i'm usually on msn, but i do make occasional apperances on my aim
mines shaddowcat1 predictable ney? lol
and i know it makes it so much easier to think of something to respond with.]]

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM

((Guys, if you want to add me on msn, just say so.))

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 05:47 PM

[[of course i want to add you dra D= i want to add all my lovely rprs but i forget to ask xD
cause is just so much faster to get a hold of people when i do, if i remember who they are >.>]]

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 06:03 PM

(([email protected]))

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2010, 06:32 PM

[lol, sorry. it's becoming more of a chaotic week, I'll be practically dead next week. I paniced seeing rp already moving 3 pages in a day so I assumed quite a lot happened. Apparently it didn't <.< oh well, ready or not, here I come... and I took liberty on making a relatively different enterance, hope it's alright =P ]

"Hmmm.... So this is what's all that ruckus was all about." a barritone voice called from inside.

A young man escaded down from the stairs slowly, he was dressed with a black shirt and dressing pants, from the looks of his choice of clothing they seemed to be of good quality. He passed a hand through his blond hair, combing it roughly as it fell loose effortlessly to his shoulder. He had a general calmness all about him, a hand slipped into his pockets, bearing arrogance of someone used to being under spotlights. Speaking of looks, he looked a little off in this inn. He reminded of a model, with such body, startlingly bright glassy green eyes, fine features definitely prized with a glowing feel on the skin. Which was kind of contradicting to the smell of blood attached to him faintly, marking him as a vampire immediately.

This young man already seemed occupying a room here, but he wasn't giving away any hint if he was oblivious of the nature of other visitors of the inn. He looked at the scene taking place in the enterance, raising an eyebrow as he intook it with even less interest. He walked over the little crowd and looked down on the wounded guy impassively.

"Brave... but stupid." he stared for a while, those gorgeous features of his showing no emotion at all -such a waste. As he spoke, he walked to the kitchen counter, leaning his back he took out a cigarette case out of his pocket. "I would've taken him up from doorway if I were you. You're blocking the enterance." his lordship lit his lighter lighting up his smoke.

[ahem... before anyone tries to shoot him, Lucifer is an ass... *shrugs* he was dropped on the head as a child XD]

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM

(( I'm back sooner than I thought.))

Ti looked to the injured man's face, stopping his precise, tedious work as he watched his face contort and eyes flicker. He then continued to stitch the thick pieces of skin together, tugging and tying as me tried to move faster in fear of the "patient" waking. As he worked he analyzed the people around him, thinking them over in his mind as he began to weigh the odds again.

He wanted to keep Samhain safe, and while this was called a haven, there already was a bleeding man on the floor. It was quite possible that either the tall blond or the blue-green haired woman had done it, despite the supposed attempts to help. After all, people did strange things to keep the blame off them. He then turned his thoughts to the Werewolf that had just waltzed in. She must smell that he and Samhain were some sort of vampire, and could be fine with it, but she could also be biding her time, simply waiting for a time to attack. Then there was the strange cat with the energy of a Fae, he didn't give too much thought to it, Fae are rarely dangerous, but still he was unnerved somehow.

Samhain looked triumphant as the make-shift I.V. worked it's magic, but it quickly faded as he saw the injured man's face. He's not waking up, is he? He thought, glancing back and forth between the work his sire was doing and the injured one. He was cut short from his worrying as another pang of hunger shot through him, making him gasp slightly and wobble.

Ti gave a glance to the new-comer, narrowing his eyes in slight annoyance. Kuso.... "If moving him was an option I would have." He retorted in a rough tone. ~Sam, be on your guard, he's an elder~

~Whaaat!?~

Last edited by KageShio; 08-11-2010 at 06:41 PM..

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 06:43 PM

Nenet glared at the blond male, edging closer to the group, and away from him. She looked at the wounded man. "He's not just passed out from blood loss, is he?" she asked, tone of voice betraying that she already thought the answer was no. She stayed a little out of arm's reach, the hood of her coat still pulled up over her head, partially hiding her face. She tugged it closer, almost nervously.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 08-11-2010, 06:46 PM

"FUCKHEAD! If you're gonna smoke, take it outside!" Dante shot is a millisecond. Ooohh, now that burned him up. Who the Hell would light one in... oh, he was gorgeous. He was dumbfounded for a second before shaking it off. Right. He lost his accent. Must regain posture; must stay calm. "If you're going to feed your damned addiction, kindly take it somewhere else until he finishes playing operation, would you?"

Great. Now some ass was added into the mix. He glanced back as the 'doctor's' work, measuring how much time they would have until it was finished. If the wounded decided to wake, all of the stitches would threaten to pop. That was a bad thought. Without hesitation he skilfully moved his fingers across his skull, one in particular behind the ear that would deepen his sleep- or rather, drive him further into unconsciousness. "You have time. Don't substitute time over quality." He muttered to the 'doctor'.

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 PM

Ti looked up to the blond with a bit of shock mimicked in his eyes, then amusement slid over before he gave a nod in thanks and went back to work, slowing down again. He kept his head low but kept side glancing at the arrogant Vampire, trying to read his aura. He could feel the elder's age bearing down like wet cement, sliding over the room with slow grace and one hell of an ego. He could sense parts of all elements mingling nearly seamlessly within his energy and he could smell the chokingly thick scent of death and old blood. He knew then and there that he would not tolerate this Vampire. As soon as he finished helping the fallen he would take Samhain and leave.

Samhain nervously looked to the Vampire, but quickly adverted his gaze. He couldn't get a "feel" for things like his much older sire, but he could feel the power and age roll off his skin. He wobbled again as hunger surged, sitting on one of the chairs near him.

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2010, 07:10 PM

Arina blinked I suppose you would call it awake, sprawled out on the kitchen floor a dish rag and a pot were near her. She sat up slowly, normal humans hitting their head on tiles would probably leave a concussion, but she wasn't human, so there was no real damage. She could hear voices from the other room and wondered how long she had been unconscious. Slowly getting up to her feet she moved to look through the small window on the swinging double doors. There were more people than she had expected and then she caught sight of the blood. Panic was the first emotion that went through her followed by a wave of utter calm. She pushed her way through the door and to the crowd. "How bad are the wounds?" was the first thing she'd said to anyone that day. She was a healer but if there were any broken bones they would have to be reset before she healed.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.
Send a message via AIM to Cooking Sherry Send a message via MSN to Cooking Sherry Send a message via Yahoo to Cooking Sherry

Old 08-11-2010, 07:26 PM

Dante glanced to the blond chick that rushed in before sighing. Great. Another 'helper' that probably couldn't help. "He'll look as spiffy as a stuffed deer straight from the taxidermist." He muttered in that damned British accent before comfortably crossing his legs, leaning one arm on his knee to perch his head on, the other laying over the body. This would just take time, that was all... A lot of time.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-11-2010, 07:28 PM

Amorni's body tensed and tried to curl in on itself imitating the way he had helplessly when he had gotten beaten brutally but the shadows covered him even more keeping him from moving.Amorni looked around in this 'dream world' from the helpless position his body held.He had tried in the begging to get up and defend himself but his body was to weak from the lack of food and water.In his mind everything happened so fast...the humans accompanied by three of his own kind used anything in their possession to hurt him.The humans had knifes and man made things while the others had their element's and whatever else they had...He closed his eyes flinched violently every time he was hit kicked and stabbed.He didn't give these things the pleasure of seeing his tears and cries of pain keeping completely silent through it all.This situation wasn't the one that had gotten him this wound.That was a completely different story.His body was completely tense while the man worked on him and his breaths were taken in quick short gasps still under because of whatever had coated the knife that had stabbed him.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 08-11-2010 at 10:58 PM..

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 07:29 PM

Nenet jumped, looking at where the new voice came from. She moved around the group, staying out of everyone's way, and getting a better view of the wounds. Her nose twitched, and she took a step closer. "What is that smell?" she said, a slight growl entering her voice. She sniffed delicately at the air. "It's almost familiar..."

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 PM

( I thought the poison was already taken care of. That, and, Dante used pressure points to push the repo victim further unconscious. His body should be pretty lax despite his nightmares. )

[ Edit] ( Hehe. Nevermind. Poison is still there. I was just confused. :D )

Last edited by Cooking Sherry; 08-11-2010 at 07:33 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2010, 07:32 PM

(screw it I’m bored, I’m typing up a post one handed, sorry if it sucks/is short))

Sio had finally hung up the phone… only because the operator had hung up on her. He acted like she was asking him to send an emt to hell! Maybe he was having a mental break down or something, the naïve creature thought. It was a stressful job so it made sense…. She was innocent you see, of the hunters having lived as a human in the human world until she was nineteen.

Putting away her phone she turned to the others, noticing the vampire blond who had entered... He was very good looking, as were most people in this inn, but the two Asian men and the woman who had entered earlier were more her type. She always had a thing for long dark hair… it was almost a fetish really the way her crushes tended to all have it. Dating it didn’t really matter but as far as initial physical attraction went…. That was another matter.

It was funny to her though, even the wounded man with blood on his chin was good looking… did only models come here or what? Sio was not ugly by any means but she felt like an ugly duckling among swans all the same. She just wished she could do more for the wounded swan at their feet then provide a few t shirts.

Sighing she said quietly, “its good you can do this… I think the dispatchers having a breakdown” as she kneeled nearby to watch. She had a helpless expression on her face, looking at the unconscious man. She had never been good at hiding her emotions out of ‘ fight mode’. Conflict, though, is inspiration for a lot of things.

Last edited by Staria; 08-13-2010 at 09:56 PM..

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 07:37 PM

(( Kitty asked me to control Arina for a bit.))

Ti looked up to see a pale woman walking towards them. "The cut is deep but it didn't damage any internal organs, I can fix that but there seems to be a poison running though him, something related to arsenic by the looks of it." he said, looking down to pull the needle through flesh again.

She looked the man over and gave a nod. "I can help, if you'll excuse me..." She stepped up next to Ti, carefully crouching next to him, holding both her hands a few inches above the wounded blond. Ti moved a bit, allowing her to reach and giving her room to work. She closed her eyes and let out a slow breath, calming herself before calling on her healing powers, focusing on diffusing the poison, breaking it down bit by bit.

Ti, not quite sure what she was doing, stopped his work at stitching, and carefully watched the energy he was using to keep he blood from spilling out the half-open wound, it would be a mess if her energy clashed with his. He chuckled a bit at the tall blond's comment, his morbid sense of humor coming out to play. He glanced over to Samhain, seeing he wasn't doing well.

~ Leave the room if you must, I will make sure you can feed after this is completed...~

Samhain shook his head a bit in response, wanting to stay by his sire. It was safer there, after all. he looked to the blue-haired woman as she walked back and crouched near by. His eyes wandered her body a bit before resting on her neck. he blushed a bit and lowered his eyes to the ground, his hair covering his face.

Ti gave a nod to the blue-haired woman, then glanced back to Samhain. He worried for the boy but Samhain had become more stubborn as of late, and Ti knew that he wouldn't leave no matter what he said.

Last edited by KageShio; 08-11-2010 at 07:45 PM..

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 07:45 PM

"So that's it," she whispered, backing away from the group. She turned to walk outside before the smell of the blood overwhelmed her, and noticed that the shorter of the dark haired ones seemed to be trying not to look at the blue-haired woman. She shook her head, walking over to the kitchen door and opening it, breathing air that didn't smell quite so much as food before turning back to look at the group. What the hell am I thinking? She shook her head and sighed, closing the kitchen door and walking over to Samhain. "Do you need anything?" she asked quietly, hand barely brushing his clothing.

Last edited by Drakina; 08-11-2010 at 07:48 PM..

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 PM

( So, I'm guessing 'Lucifer' just decided to go silent or something after Dante bitched him out? )

Dante sighed. What was she going to do with her hands over a near corpse like that? Pray? What a hoax. right. After this he wanted to eat and go hide in his bedroom. This smell of blood was really starting to dig under his skin. His hand was unconsciously shivering., but he paid it no mind. Just don't complain and let the freakshows finish everything up for him. At least they seemed... pleasant. Though the blond one being so close was driving him nuts. She looked nice, but of course, so did his blond hell bent mother.

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2010, 08:05 PM

[yay! a page passed before I could come to post again XP I have two midterms tomorrow and friday, I thought it was kinda quiet so I retired to my desk to study a bit more]

Lucifer merely glanced at short tempered human, he blowed out a long line of smoke before deciding to give a response.

"Says who... don't tempt to literally screw you in the head, like you kindly suggested." an amused, but sly smile curved edge of his lips.

He simply took his cigarette back to his lips, eyeing now a little more closely the ones crowding his sight. They seemed knowledged on the medicine, and seemingly saving the bleeding guy eventually. Two dhampirs, a rare sight. What's even more rare was he wasn't giving a damn that they were within his reach. Ah, if it had been a few centuries ago, he could gladly hunt them down. It seemed kinda pointless at this hour though. A fae, young little woman which can be extremely annoying to handle. A werewolf, lovely as always.. A demon, well she was the charming mistress of the inn.... and the annoyingly tensed human. Getting bored, he quickly made a head count. Well, one big ruckus over such a little fellow... And such an interesting-... nah, it was a shadow crawler... nothing particularly interesting...

"Did any of you bright ones checked grounds for possible 'visitors'?" he tapped on the smoke dropping ash on the counter. "He didn't get that wound while picking up flowers..." and blew another thin ribbon above.

Let's face facts... One wounded guy, an unhuman, bleeding to death, poisoned. One little haven, residents are supernaturals, a.k.a. unhumans. It was logical for someone to be tracking them down. Any hunter would like to find corpse of the hunt, and nail its head on wall at home as a prize. Someone or some people, if they're smart enough to bring allies, will eventually track him down, find the place and try to burn it down. The idea gave him a gentle warmth, a little amusement.

Cooking Sherry
A Fine English Wine.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:13 PM

"Right. He's that kind of prick..." He muttered. But he did make a point, one that had been weighing down on him. Paramedics wouldn't come, three people were down for the moment taking care of this sonova-... and the rest, besides that pretty bastard in the distance seemed completely useless. "You look like you have nothing better to do than rot. Why don't you actually do something? You're living here, aren't you? It'd be a pity if your coffin went up in flames, blood sucker." Oh, he'd spotted those fangs, and they chilled him to the bone. He really didn't like being around those things.

KageShio

Old 08-11-2010, 08:15 PM

Samhain jumped as the Were touched him. "Ah! U-un..." he blushed a bit again, but forced it to go away. "I just have never seen something like this up close." he lied, "I will be fine in a bit." he looked up to her cautiously, not trusting her. Ti had taught him not to trust unless they prove they are trustworthy.

Arina continued to heal the poor man, the stench of the poison fading as it dissolved from his blood, the color also turning more normal. She removed her hands after a few minutes, sighing a bit as she stood. "Nearly all the poison is gone, but he still has a lot of blood-loss." She said as she looked at the blood spilled across the floor. She wandered away to get cleaning supplies, she had to clean up the blood before it dried too much.

Ti simply went back to finishing the stitching, the large wound now only little more than a small gap. He glanced to the makeshift I.V. and nearly frowned, at this rate, he would die before enough blood could get through the tube.

He then looked to the Elder as he spoke, displeasure clear on his face. " I have yet to sense anything outside of this building. All that are inside are in this level of the house." He turned back to his work. " I am not saying that we are in the clear of danger but as long as there is not immediate threat, the life of the fallen is most important." he said, nearly cringing as the human let lose his tongue right after.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2010, 08:18 PM

Sio returned the nod, biting her lip. Could he really help? Then she felt it… energy. She was unaware that she was sensing anything, however, just aware that she had a strange tingling in the back of her head as the other woman began to heal him. Looking away she muttered a soft prayer for luck, catching sight of sam looking at her… err, not looking at her.

Must be her imagination she dismissed, looking up as she heard the blond vampire. Slightly annoyed by hois attitude she muttered beneath her breath, “why don’t you go look?” Shaking her head she glanced to Fanti, her small white cat who was curling up in her lap now, tired of playing. She then heard the other man call him a blood sucker and remembered that his 'fang' teeth had seemed far too long.

"So they are real" she muttered beneath her breath, blinking. She had been ignorent of even her own Fae half three years ago so she was finding lots of surprises that her 'human' upbringing had not shown her. For that matter she still did not know what her other half was other then human so one could say she still was ignorant of it. She glanced towards Ti then, realizing he wasn't human either. The only humans were he- erm..was the blond man she was starting tothink. Absently she corrected herself inwardly,she wasnt human... not sure what she was but not human

Last edited by Staria; 08-13-2010 at 09:57 PM..

Drakina

Old 08-11-2010, 08:22 PM

Nenet smiled wryly, hand moving up to rub her nose. She shrugged, then turned to the elder vampire. "If you are so worried, leech, as to say something, then why not go out and make sure yourself? At least then you would have a use," she growled, eyes narrowing. She turned on her heel and started toward the door, stopping with her hand on it. "Unless you're too old to do anything," she said, rather loudly, before slipping outside, slamming the door behind her. She shifted to her lupine form, bounding around the corner of the building, waiting to see if he would follow her.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 PM

Amorni's body relaxed as the healer worked on him.The poison left his body as his 'dream world' changed.He had been in the forest when he was fifteen and now he was on the side of the path that lead up to the inn hoping to find a place to stay for a little while maybe get some actual food.As he walked he heard rustling and asked the shadows to check it out but they didn't reply and he became worried turning around just as three men walked up to him.Two were his race while the other was a human.He froze and then as his body came to the realization he bolted but it was to late.The shadow dancers came after him and forced him to the ground.The human walked up and grinned.He was one of the one's from when he was fifteen!His panic rose and he struggled harder to get away but couldn't.The human leaned down and slowly let the blade slip into him.Amorni didn't let him hear that tortured scream that wanted to slip from his lips as the man let the knife slowly tormentingly slip into his skin and rake down his chest.The pain was almost unbearable as they all disappeared.Shock seeped into his body as he stood and walked up to the Inn stumbling in.At the memory his eyes snapped open and he looked frantically around.The room spun and his breaths were rapid as the panic set into him.He saw all the people and he almost flinched.He saw the make shift I.V. and didn't move seeing the other person connected to it....

Last edited by loveisforever95; 08-11-2010 at 10:59 PM..

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2010, 08:27 PM

A dangerous smirk bloomed on Lucifer's face, he glanced down on the human, dhampir's words almost ignored for favor of giving an answer to a "human".

"For the records, I we don't sleep in coffins. That's a habit you humans adopted so fondingly." he allowed his fangs to be revealed at a level, two thin spikes formed, forged masterfully to thurst into skin with less effort, tearing up the flesh. "Besides, I don't need to look to see." he took a last breath from the cigarette before curshing in between his fingers. "And watch out bitches..." he flashed an annoyed smile to his annoyed audience. "It's not wise to tempt fate, I'm trying to be civil here." he chuckled in a husky tone.

Want nasty? Well I can be nasty, he thought dryly. And as soon as he finished werewolf was out through the door within a moment. Oh brats.... You couldn't reason with them until they grow up. It was one thing annoying, bugging a vampire and one thing doing same to an elder vampire.