Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-08-2010, 02:54 PM

He watched as Kiyoko worked his magic over the roses in the garden. "I'm not noble, your Highness. Far from it." Emilian looked around at the rest of the garden and moved away a bit so he could see the fountain pond. "You have purpose in your lives as warriors, and your father has taught you exceedingly well," he continued. "I've yet to find my true calling. It's a bit difficult, considering that I haven't figured it out yet." He then turned to Kiyomi. "Princess Kiyomi, I'm not entirely sure that's an appropriate topic for my sister."

"But Princess, you are far more beautiful than I." She blushed even deeper when Kiyomi kissed her on the cheek. It was really an unexpected show of affection. "Thank you. I'm very honored," Emma responded when the princess also told her she wouldn't let anything hurt her. She then blinked as she wondered what Kiyomi meant asking her if she knew any good games. "What do you mean?" It wasn't until Emilian cut in that she realized what the other girl meant. "Oh...you mean those kind of games." She smirked. "I guess I kinda know of them."

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 08-08-2010, 03:43 PM

Lucians heard Maeves voice and soon realised she had remained curled up in Kanames chest.That was why everything had been so dark.Lucian wanted to laugh at herself but refused to.She simpley outstretched her arm and took the vials.Lucian drank the vials one at a time,her healing process sped up allowing her to heal faster.Once she had drinked the vials she set the empty ones aside.Lucian pulled out a chair and sat down for a moment.She was quite tempted to go to there kingdom and kick there ass but she restraned herself.Then she raised her eyes to her sister allowing her to read her thoughts and see what all happend threw the battle and how the succubus felt.'I have a feeling she may betray her oh-so-loved king.'Lucian said in a chilling tone.Although she refused to be caught up in everything.Lucian slipped her hands into Kanames and simpley tried to relax at the fact he was still alive.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Kiyoko smiled at him and then nodded. "Do you want me to tell you what it is? Why your life is so unsatisfied?" she offered but stopped hearing Kiyomi's thoughts. "Right..." she said softly and bit her lip. "Im sorry. I am meddling where I shouldn't. Though I feel since we shall become close for the battle plans that you and your family are our buisness." she said and then smiled and looked into his eyes for a second. Suddenly her ears flicked backwords and both twins turned their heads.
Kiyomi giggled hearing Emila's older brother and then smiled. "Well apparently your brother is very protective." she said and then whispered in her ear. "Other wise I would love to see you play those games." she whispered and then pulled away smiling at the girl. "Besides my sister you have to Bethesda most beautiful girl I've seen. Even the famed elves in the rarest regions of the earth don't touch your beauty." she whispered and suddenly her ears flicked and she turned her head. "Oh prisoners." she said and looked at Kiyoko. "Sorry, we have to go take care of some vampires. Unless you would like to join us?" Kiyomi said as both girls gently unthreaded their arms from the siblings and took a few steps in the direction of their father's call, but they waited for an answer first.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-08-2010, 04:20 PM

Emilian nodded, and took his sister by the arm to follow them. He purposefully walked their regulation five steps behind the other girls out of respect. "Well, you do have a point. We must follow you," he concluded.

Emma felt at ease and most loved with her brother by her side. "Vampires? Here? Oh, I wanna see them!" she said, eager to see the prisoners and walking along with the rest of the group.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-08-2010, 04:56 PM

The twins nodded and then walked swiftly down the halls with clasped hands. They entered the throne room with a flourish and their father grinned and stood seeing the vampires their emotions became unreadable though their eyes burned at the sight of the filth. They walked up to their father and stood on either side of him. "Kiyoko if you would." Nathaniel said and smiled seeing Eilian and Emila. "Intersting... How did your meeting go?" he asked and both girls smirked. "I do love his little sister." Kiyomi said softly and then king smirked. "Oh do you?" he said and she nodded ever so slightly. "Kiyoko seems to be a bit shy around Emilian. I think she's not used to being on good terms with any man except for you father." she said and then Kiyoko blinked. "They know nothing father." she said softly and then the king chuckled. "Emilian, Emila, please, join us up here. You don't want to get caught up in the fun down there." he said smoothly and seeing Kiyoko's slight blush he growled. "Kiyoko." he snapped and she suddenly had no color upon her face once more and it was a mask. "Forgive me father." she whispered and he nodded. "Of course... Youre just distracted by new play toys. It's understandable. But until I see anyone fit for you no playing games with them. That's what sisters are for." he said firmly and both girls smirked at his whisper.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-08-2010, 05:58 PM

Emma saw the prisoners upon arrival back into the king's hall. Of course, she couldn't speak to the King unless spoken to. When Nathaniel commanded herself and Emilian to come forward, she felt a push behind her back.

It was Emilian. "Do as he says, Emmelina. Don't be afraid," he assured. He took his sister up to where the King was, and bowed before him again. "Majesty," he acknowledged. He heard the fact that Kiyoko was shy around him, and he took note to keep his distance from his daughters, yet remain accessible as a guard.

'New play toys? Does he mean...me and my brother?' She almost said this out loud, momentarily forgetting that the princesses could read minds. She realized when she got to the king, she had to curtsy again, as she'd only done this in front of his daughters earlier. "Your daughters are very kind, your Majesty," Emma said. "I hope to be good friends with them along the way."

His eyes trailed to the prisoners below. "Sir, who will have the honor of the bloodletting of our guests?" he asked Nathaniel, with his arms crossed. He stood nonchalantly, waiting for the show to start.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 08-08-2010, 07:50 PM

Kaname,Zero,and Maeve watched as Lucian slowly drank the vials of blood,helping her wounds heal faster. Zero neck was already healed,only dried blood remained on his neck. Kaname followed Lucian to the empty seat,sitting by her and letting her take his hand in comfort. Maeve and zero sat across from the two,holding each others hand as well. "What just happened was a mistake. We didn't except the demon king to have such power. Only a few vampires can teleport such long distances,it seems that the demon king has been breeding demons for war,as we have vampires. If they attack us again I don't think they will leave with so few killings as they did tonight. We need to think of something.....and quickly." She said in a serious tone,knowing that it could be a matter of weeks....or even days before they attack again.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-08-2010, 08:12 PM

Lucian realeased her sisters hand along with Kanames,her features where emotionless as her eyes became distent.A voice rang out..but it wasn't hers,this voice was something beautiful,but that was how it worked with her when she was so mezmerized.'Shes in the garden...she wasn't invited into the battle plans because shes different...the king has captured more and more vampires and kills them for his amusment...'The voice danced in the air like music notes.Lucians soft lips moved mouthing the words but the voice was surely to fade.'There coming soon...'Lucian whispered as her eyes closed and they returned to there originally blood like color as she sat there dazed and turned her glance to her sister.'We'll take them on when there army marches threw the feild,we'll have more space.As of now,those twins.There nothing but meaningless killing machines.They only came to give us a scare out of sheer boredom.There brats,that is all they are..'Lucian said with a snarl.

Liliths eyes widened as she felt someone peeking around in her mind.She fell to the ground,the rose still at hand.It was Lucian.What had Lilith done?Where they emotionally connected now?Then it stoped out of nowhere.Liliths eyes opened as she slowly sat up trying to regain herself on the stones.She then turned her course heading back to the halls of the castle.She would put the black rose in water and save it,just because it was the first black rose of the year.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-08-2010, 08:41 PM

Seth came into the kitchen to see the two princesses and the two gairds with a smile she walked over to them "Hello Lucian,Maeve,Zero,Kaname would we all like some drinks?"Seth asked feeling alittle akward staying in the posishion she was in she straighted the crease in her short black and white french maid dress...
((sorry its only like three lines >.<))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-08-2010, 10:18 PM

(( It's OK. ^^))

Maeve nodded in agreement to the maids words. "Yes please" She said,not bothering to actually look up. Her eyes kept still with her sisters. After hearing her words she let out a aggravated sigh. "I suppose so.....even if the twins just came to kill for fun it still doesn't matter. I agree with your battle plan....we will need some air-ships as well. Later tonight I'll put up an extra barrier along and inside this castle to repel the twins. Even if they get through the barrier outside the barrier inside the castle will immediately paralyze there bodies until we find them.Maeve said. Although she could have said thought these things and her sister could easily understand she wanted Zero and Kaname to be included. It was always this way...although she didn't mind at all.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-08-2010, 10:31 PM

Seth smiled alittle "Alrighty... AB and OC?"Seth asked walking smoothly over to the fridge getting out four blood vhiles of each kind waiting to see which ones they wanted still standing she got out for glasses and a tiny little cup for herself she was alittle thirsty but didn't want to drink to much infront of the princesses seeing as she wanted to make a good impression Seth took alittle deep breath if it was true for a vampire to be tired Seth would win first prize she felt exsursted but she had no idea why she hadn't done anything exciting latey but it look like the others had.Seth sighed mentaly she wanted to have some fun to but she was only a maid how could she help with anything Seth relaxed he fetures letting everything slide past her but still listioning to see what blood types they all wanted...

Darkest Hour

Old 08-09-2010, 12:08 AM

Lucians eyes always stayed hooked onto Maeves not leaving hers.She then spoke threw her mind with her sister.'Maeve...do you think its about time we started training and use our ultimate weapon?'Lucian asked,her eyes were dead locked with Maeves as her features remained emotionless.Once Maeve responded she then nodded to her sister.'Im going to go for a walk,care to join me Kaname?'Lucian asked,for the first time questioning weather or not he wanted to be beside her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-09-2010, 02:01 AM

Nathaniel smiled and chuckled seeing the vampires looking up to them defiantly. He was about to give Kiyomi the signal when Emilian said something that stopped him. "Why don't you do it Emilian?" he asked lightly and smiled at him in false kindness, though the only give away was a slight glint in his eye. Kiyoko nearly said something when her sister grabbed her hand and shook her head. This was a test.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-09-2010, 02:25 AM

Kaname nodded when he heard Lucians words. "Of course. I will go anywhere you go Princess." He replied. Kaname pulled Lucian up from the seat as he stood. His eyes only glanced at Maeve and then Zero who smiled,knowing Lucian most likely just wanted his company.

Maeve and Zero watched as the two walked out of the kitchen. Maeves attention somewhere else Zero looked over at the maid. "One AB and one O please."He responded. Zero quickly looked back at Maeve who seemed like she was day dreaming,although he doubted that. He gently moved her head so he could stare into her stone blue eyes. "Are you OK? He asked in a worried tone. Maeve quickly snapped out of her thoughts and nodded with a wide smile. "Of course silly. I was just thinking about the barrier. I need you to give me help in creating it....if your up to it." She replied. Zero smiled back and quickly nodded. "I'll help you with anything you need Maeve." Zero responded with a soft smile upon her lips.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-09-2010, 03:44 AM

He looked at the King. It was very obvious he was thrown a challenge, and Emilian had to live up to the rank that he was bestowed. "Certainly, my lord," he smirked. He removed his waistcoat, handing it to Emma, then loosened his cravat and cuffs, releasing the set of metal claws hidden underneath. Emilian slowly made his way down the steps to where the prisoners one, with a cruel smile on his face. Emmelina started after him, but he raised an arm at his side to block her. The group of vampires wasn't too large, but then again he was outnumbered 10-to-1. To him, his was child's play.

Emilian broke into a mad dash directly headed towards the prisoners who weren't too happy to see him. Though they were surrounded by an entire court of demons, they definitely wanted to take down a lone incubus who was insane enough to dive into the fire headfirst. But as a war-trained demon, he was quite experienced, especially with movement in the battlefield. The vampires wanted to get at him here, but he moved swiftly. Deftly. He used no magic here, only his pure strength and his portable weapons to kill the prisoners. He ripped their throats with the claws, and stabbed their chests straight through their hearts. Kicked them so they fell to the ground. He twisted some necks, finished with another stab, decapitated others, and the floor of the hall was getting tainted with blood of the enemy. Some of them clawed at Emilian themselves. His shirt ripped open, he took some mere scratches that burned, but wouldn't let their interference stop him from doing his job. Viciously, he finished off the bodies by tearing each and every limb off of the torso.

When he finished, he breathed hard. Recovering himself, he turned to the king. "I need a large fire to burn the pieces." He bowed. "Majesty."

Emmelina watched closely, pride and admiration in her eyes. Her brother was the one who killed through fighting. She killed through torture. Together they made an unstoppable force in their family. But the real judge of Emilian's skill would be the king and his daughters. She looked at them for their approval.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-09-2010, 04:16 AM

Damon pulled Tabitha along by the hand. “Come on, I don’t want to be late. I was told to report to the king today.”As he spoke he tugged on her hand trying to get her to walk faster.

Tabitha sighed and picked her pace up slightly. “I still don’t understand why I have to come along. I had plan you know. There have been rumors of a village near here willing to pay good money of services that I can provide. You owe me for this Damon.” She glared at him slightly when he turned back to look at her.

Damon grinned at her. “I’ll pay you back. I promise….I..I just wanted you to be with me is all.” He turned back around as he started to blush. Then he pulled her closer to him. “Please just be patient and be happy for me?” He asked her, almost whispering. Somewhere down the line the friendship he felt for Tabitha had changed into love. He was afraid to show it because he figured she just thought of him as a friend or younger brother.

“Alright, I’ll be on my best behavior.” Tabitha shook her head, smiling softly. It was clear that she cared about Damon. “Just remember the promise we made. I don’t want you dying without me you hear?”

“I promise I won’t.” Damon nodded as they arrived at the castle. He showed the guard his summons. The guard nodded and lead them towards the hall.

((I hope this is an ok introduction for my characters))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-09-2010, 04:18 AM

The king watched as Emilian tore threw the vampires and laughed lightly at the fight in which the incubus played out splendedly. He then sat upon his throne again and nodded to Kiyomi to burn the pieces. She raised her hand and then threw a fore ball igniting the limbs burning bone, flesh, and blood. "So my sears what do you think?" he asked and both turned to look at Emilian. "He's a natural." Kiyoko stated. "A bit ruff." Kiyomi added as they both nodded. Then they both smiled unreadable smiles. "He just needs a bit of refinement... But he's perfect." they said together and the king grinned. "Good very good." he said with a chuckle. "Why don't you two stay the night here in the castle. There are two rooms to either side of the twin's side." he offered lightly and the twins were surprised but said nothing. What was their father planning?

Darkest Hour

Old 08-09-2010, 04:26 AM

Lilith walked down the halls,it seemed more people had decied to join the fun.She shook her head and walked inside her chambers picking up her cloak,wrapping it around herself,but kept the hood down.If the king needed her,the twins could easily track her down and bring her happy butt there.Lilith ignored the people that seemed to arrive,her thoughts were else where as she thought of Lucian and the vampires.But made sure to keep her mind in a haze so no one could get into her mind.

Lucian slipped her hand within Kanames as they walked the halls,she was leading him to the cliffs of the castle where the ocean smashed against.As she walked she remained dazed and silence.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-09-2010, 04:46 AM

Emma's red eyes reflected the flames that Kiyomi had shot out. She was fascinated to watch as the bodies became nothing. Things like this were items off the list Emilian wanted to protect her from. When Emilian got back to where Emma was, he frowned and looked at his sister when the king suggested that they stay the night. She returned the same look. 'Just what was the King thinking?' they both wondered. It was an unexpected turn of events. "Your Majesty, I was under the impression that this was just a visit for a council meeting," Emilian spoke. "We haven't our belongings." This didn't bode well, from what he sensed of the leader of the demons. 'Another test,' he thought.

((F this I'm too lazy to modify text right now lol.))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-09-2010, 05:03 AM

Kaname was slowly screaming inside as the silence continued. He wanted to speak....wanted to know what was going through Lucians mind. He needed to break this unbearable silence. "What are you thinking about?He asked in a calm tone,although a hint of curiosity leaked out as well.

Maeve smiled and her gaze quickly shifted to the maid. I shall be taking a bath. You can bring my drink to my room and leave it there." She said and looked back to Zero. "Come on."Maeve added as her hand slipped into his,pulling him up with her as she stood. Maeve quickly held onto his hand as they made there way out of the kitchen and to her bedroom. Letting her slip away from Zeros grasp she smiled and lightly kissed his lips outside the bathroom door. "Wait out here while a take my bath. I'll be out in 20 minutes tops." She whispered against his lips before closing the bathroom door behind her. "Alright..." Zero whispered as he watched her walk into the bathroom and shut teh door behind her. Zero soon made his way back to the bed that was now made. Laying down in a comfortable position a sigh of content escaped from his lips as he heard the water starting from the bathroom.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-09-2010, 05:08 AM

The guard led Damon and Tabitha to just outside the throne room. “Wait here.” He knocked on the door before entering. Once inside he spoke to one of the king’s messengers. “Tell his majesty that one of his new knights has arrived along with a rogue warrior.” The messenger nodded and waited a moment to go to the king’s side. “Your majesty there is a knight and rogue warrior here to see you. Shall I show them in?” The messenger had his head bowed as he awaited the king’s answer.

As they waited outside of the throne room Tabitha nudged Damon. “What about if he won’t see you because he has enough knights?” She had a playful grin on her lips.

“Shut up,” Damon growled at her. “I wouldn’t have gotten letter if he didn’t need more knights.” He looked down wondering if what she said could actually happen. He knew she was only teasing him because he chose to live a different path then what she did. This didn’t change the fact that he was anxious about his new life. As he stood beside Tabitha his ears twitched and his tail flicked slightly.

Noticing the nervous twitch of Damon’s ears and tail Tabitha ruffled his hair. “Come on. I was only kidding. I’m sure that he’ll see you and you’re going to make a fine knight.” She smiled before giving him a light kiss on the cheek. “Now calm yourself. You need to make a good first impression. Also it’s best that we drop this light heartedness. You know his majesty is ruthless so it’s best that we keep our guard up.” Her expression had changed from one of caring to one of seriousness. Damon only nodded to her.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-09-2010, 05:08 AM

Lucian snaped out of her thoughts and her eyes met Kanames.'I just miss my father...and those twins im dying to get ahold of.'Lucian said as she tried to hide the anger she had been conceling.Lucian then sighed softly as they made it to there location and she sat down on the edge watching the waves crash on the stones.'Come sit with me?'Lucian asked in a smooth tone as she looked back to Kaname.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 08-09-2010, 05:36 AM

Anthony's let his eyes fall to the ground as he walked through the halls of the kingdom a gentle sigh escaping his lips.He hadn't gone the meeting because he hadn't felt and well.That wasn't the case at all he had felt pathetic with blood shot eyes and wet marks on his cheeks.He hadn't thought he was capable of any emotion till the that point when he thought about his parents.He still hadn't gotten over their deaths over the years and wouldn't let any find out it still did.He let himself look up as he felt someone else's presence.He saw the girl and wondered why she hadn't gone as well.Lilith was her name?"Hello..."He said his normal guarded expression came onto his face as he let himself block all emotion from her.

<Sorry that wasn't a good entrance :(>

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-09-2010, 05:51 AM

Kaname nodded in agreement and quickly sat down beside Lucian. "I agree....those twins pissed me off pretty well...although we will get a chance to fight then again. That I know for sure. " Kaname replied as his gaze shifted from Lucian towards the black ocean.

After Maeve had washed her body she wrapped a towel around her body and held a wet rag in her left hand. Opening the door she slowly walked over to Zero and put the warm wet rag over his forehead. "Clean your face and neck. I don't want to be kissing a dirty,sweaty boy." Maeve said in a joking manner as she started over to her large walk in closet. Zero quickly opened his eyes when he felt something warm over his forehead. When saw and heard Maeve Zero nodded and started to wipe the dried blood and sweat from his face and neck. Maeve closed the closet door behind her. First drying herself off with the towel she stared at the bruise on her left cheek. "Damn...she got me good.... Maeve whispered to herself. Quickly she returned to her normal state as she but on new fresh undergarments, dress,fishnet stockings, boots, choker, and finally returning the bracelet back to her arm. Maeve dried her hair some and pulled it into her signature loose bun before walking out from the closet.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-09-2010, 06:03 AM

Lucian curled up beside Kaname,ignoring the fact she had dried blood on her neck.'I love you..'She whispered lightly as she closed her eyes,remebering how the battle had gone down and he was the one who saved her.Even though it was his duty he still didn't have to take care of her the way he did.Lucian sighed in content listening to the ocean brush up on the rocks.

Lilith was snapped out of her thoughts as she turned to see someone new that she had not seen before.She swiftly approached him with a few strides.'Hello..'She simpley stated feeling abit awkword at the moment.'Would you like to join me for a walk?'Lilith asked in a smooth tone.She wanted to be anywhere but in the halls.

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 08-09-2010 at 06:10 AM..