ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 AM

October few around the woods trying to get away from the angry human she just picked pocketed from. Good lord she thought, why are humans so freaking fast. She flew as fast as she could threw the forest. October turned her head backwards and not paying attention landed smack into something soft but hard. She feel to the ground rubbing her head. She looked up at the giant dark elf in her way. “Hey you, big guy!” She yelled as she got up from the ground. “Watch where you going!”

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 AM

Lin was watching everyone, she didn't know what to do next, she picked up a stick and started drawing on the ground. She was bored, she started humming the song her mother used to sing to her when she was little. Lin was drawing little stars and stick people. She enjoyed drawing stick people, but she enjoyed drawing stars more.

Lin put her stick down and put some more fire wood into the fire to keep it going, she didn't want it to die out. She was still humming the song her mother used sing to her, when she was done putting the fire wood in the fire Lin smiled.

Kiwi_x_Pop
The only way you can love me is ...
Send a message via MSN to Kiwi_x_Pop

Old 10-11-2010, 02:55 AM

Andre smirked at Tzipporah's comment. "Oh of course I can. I am a big strong man." He said, giving her a slight pose. He followed her into the woods, snickering a little. He wondered if she was playing with him as he was with her. Either way, he will show her a good time.

Being hit by some flying, Andre cursed lightly, stumbling forward a bit. He looked around as he heard someone yell at him. "What the?" He said still not sure where the noise was coming from. He looked down at the ground and say a small girl yelling at him. "Ah! A pixie! You should watch where you are going." He said as he bent down and picked the tiny girl up. "You may have given me a lump on my head!" He held her out in front his face.

Last edited by Kiwi_x_Pop; 10-11-2010 at 03:00 AM..

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 02:59 AM

[were did everyone go?]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-11-2010, 03:00 AM

Lin got up and ran to Andre, she looked up at him and said "There is no need to fight. Er pleas put the pixie on the ground. I'll get something cold to put on your head Andre, it will stop the swelling.". Lin was trying to stop Andre from squishing the little pixie. She was not in the mood to see blood shed.

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 10-11-2010, 03:01 AM

Tzipporah laughed as the small pixie flew into Andre. She seemed high strong and full of energy, much like Tzipporah once was. Tzipporah realized it would be some time before they were able to leave to get wood for the hut, so she walked back into the camp and sat down beside Linea.

"Its a really pretty drawing," she said as she smiled. She had always loved gazing up at the stars. Her ears twitched back, hearing Kira's voice.

"Clothing? Yes... give me a moment, I will return." She got up and ran into the woods, returning moments later with a neatly folded white dress.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 03:04 AM

"Well excuse me kind sir, but you where in my way" October said as she grew red in the face. "I feel like I'm going to be getting a lump on my head after hitting you." October looks around her surounding. She smiled and wave to all the people around her. "Umm, hello." October squeeked out as she was helped down from the big giant. "Umm, thanks."

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 03:05 AM

"oh thank you Tzipporah." kira looks at the pixie. "hmm were did you come from stranger?"

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 03:07 AM

October looked at the angle. "Umm I was flying away from the man I just stole food from." October said as she pulled out a cherry from her satchel bag. "And may I be so bold to ask you you four are?

Last edited by ainebella; 10-11-2010 at 03:12 AM..

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 03:23 AM

Tzipporah looked at the pixie. "Hello there. My name is Tzipporah. Don't worry, those men aren't following you here."

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 03:29 AM

"Greetings, Tzipporah. I'm October Nightshade." October said nodding her head to Tzipporah. "And are you sure the humans wont find this place?"

Kiwi_x_Pop

Old 10-11-2010, 03:34 AM

Andre chuckled as he went to find a tree to lean against. He slumped down next to one furtherest from the fire as it tended to hurt his nightvision. He settled in between two large roots that stuck out of the ground and watched all the women around him. How could it be that he was the only male among these beautiful creatures, did the Goddess of Chaos favored him? What had he done to earn such a favor. He smiled playfully to himself as he started to doze off.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 03:34 AM

"im kira and as you can see in an angel." and humans havent been here so far so i think we are good for the time being kira said.

Last edited by Krazy Kiara; 10-11-2010 at 03:41 AM..

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 03:41 AM

October looked at the giant being who she bumped into and then at her cherry. she sighed and got up and flew towards him. "Umm, big guy, give you my cherry for you name?" She said holding out her cherry to him to take.

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 03:42 AM

Tzipporah Noticed Andre started to sleep into a gentle sleep. She sighed, not wanting to wake him and wandered off into the forest by herself, grabbing rope from her original camp. She found some large logs and bound them together with the rope, then with all her effort pulled them back into the camp. Once there, she began lifting the heavy logs into a hut shape. It would be large enough for all of them to sleep in. Once secured, she ran back into the woods and grabbed several large thick leaves and brought them back to camp, layering them on the hut to form walls. It wasn't much, but it would do for the night.

Once finished, Tzipporah collapsed down onto the ground, laying up and looking at the sky as it began to turn shade of purples and pinks.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 03:49 AM

"hm i wonder if i can turn all this fruit into a fruit soup kira thought". i will need a rock like pot and water. i will return. kira sets of to look for the items she needs. "kira returns with her items." anybody hungry kira said.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 03:52 AM

October looked over the big guy and notcie he was asleep. Oh poohy! she thought, what rotten luck i have stumble upon She looked around camp and saw Tzipporah set up a hut. She flew over to her when she notice Tzipporah lying down. "Tzipporah, do you want my cherry? I have seam to lost my appittie for it." She asked holding out the cherry for her. She turned to Kira. "Thanks for the offer Kira but im not hungry at this moment." she said politely as she sat down next to Tzipporah.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 03:56 AM

"kira looked at october okay thats fine may i ask you do you know the name of this forest kira asked." kira looked at Tzipporah wow your like a rainbow kira smiled at Tzipporah.

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 03:58 AM

Smiling, Tzipporah took the cherry. "Thank you October." She said and she ate it. She was not used to eating something that was not meat. The sweet flavour exploded in her mouth and almost burned, but she did not show it. The most that changed was her eyes went from their normal pink to a blood red. Her hungry began to rage inside of her. She stood quickly, and left the camp, her tail accidentally smacking the sleeping Andre on her way out.

Once far enough away from everyone, she rested against a tree and gasped for air. Her fangs poked out from her open lips. There was not white left in her eyes; on the blood lust was left in them. She found the nearest animal to her and bit her lip, not wanting to eat it. She had lived so long without food, but the cherry had arisen a deep slumbering urge to kill. She was a demon after all.

Carefully she set the small creature down and left it run free. She couldn't do it. She could not take a life. Instead, she decided to wait it out, for as long as it took.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 AM

"kira followed Tzipporah seeing if she was alright." she watched her from afar seeing how she was. and then walked back to camp.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 04:09 AM

October watched as Tzipporah, got up from eating her cherry. Huh? Did I do something wrong? October tought to her self as she watched her walk fast away. October sniffed herself. Well, I havent bathed in a cupple of days but I didnt think it was that important. She shrugged as turned to look at the big giant. "Well since I dont know your name, I will just call you bug guy till I do. And I dont think you will mind if I sit on your feet." October said to herself like she always dose when she was worried. She got up and flew over to his feel and sat on it as she watched the sunrise. I hope my stink dosnt scare off big guy, he's kinda cute, for a dark elf. She curled up and begin to doze off to sleep

[[ Okays girls im off to bed, night.]]

Last edited by ainebella; 10-11-2010 at 04:20 AM..

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 10-11-2010, 04:39 AM

[i got to go also bye gals]

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 04:47 AM

((Anyone still awake? XD))

Kiwi_x_Pop

Old 10-11-2010, 05:26 AM

((I am! I'm working on a post))

Andre didn't react as Tzipporah's tail smacked him in the face. He was used to such abuse from his former family. He stiffen a little as she took off into the woods. He wanted to go after her, to see if she was alright. However he stayed behing because October came over and sat on his feet. Andre opened one eye as the little pixie sat on his feet. "It's Andre." He said softly, opening both eyes he looked around. "What happen to Tzipporah?" He asked the little pixie.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 10:52 AM

(And now I am here or what?) :cry: