CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 AM

The twins looked to each other and smiled then turned back to the table. "Were contortionists/dancers. We are very very flexible," they said together, completely in-sync. To some people it was creepy when they did that. The two of them always knew what the other was thinking. Looking around the table they waited for someone else to speak. The sisters knew what everyone's acts were since they had been here for so long.

((Just so you guys don't get confused!
Black= both the twins
Purple= Azra
Orange= Chenol))

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 02-17-2011 at 02:30 AM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-17-2011, 02:42 AM

Ahanna sighed as she watched Rythen come in. She knew the reason why he left her alone but it was still kind of sad. She finished eating then stood back up and started juggling again. She started with three balls and slowly worked up to nine. Then switched to juggling knives.

Rythen smiled at Mellie. "You said my name perfectly and thank you. I think Melody is a lovely name. Well I juggle. See the girl over there juggling? She is my adoptive sister. We juggle together. We also juggle on mounts. We do light trick riding too. If your new you should probably also know about our mounts. I ride a unicorn, while she rides a pegasus. The unicorn is female and doesn't really like females. So it would be best not to startle her."

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-17-2011, 02:43 AM

((Should I bring my charrie into the room where everyone is? Shes in a training room by them practicing walking across the high wire x3 ))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 02:44 AM

((I'll bring my twins to her!!))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-17-2011, 02:47 AM

((kay thanks (: ))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 02:57 AM

"Well we will see you all later! Were going to go practice," Azra smiled to the group and stood up her sister standing with her. Both women bowed their heads then turned with their bowls and left. After they dropped their bowls into the washer bin the walked gracefully out of the dining area. Making there way to the training room the twins walked in and spotted Scarlett. "Hey Scar!" Azra called out to the human.

Walking over to the mat Chenol raised her hand and waved at Scarlett. "Practicing so early? What time did you wake up?" She sat down on the mat and started to stretch. While Azra stood and watched Scarlett.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-17-2011, 03:10 AM

"I got up around seven. I heard there was a new high wire and figured I should step up my game a little. I wouldn't want to lose the show to a rookie.." She said, waving at both of them before doing another flip. Once she rebalanced she walked across the wire before jumping down into the net below her and climbing down to see them both. Even though this training wire wasn't as high up as the real one, they still had the safety net. Though the real net didn't have a safety net since it annoyed the customers. "What have you two been up too?" She asked, walking over to them and doing a few stretches herself. She was nice to mostly everyone except for people that annoyed her, so she hoped more than anything the new girl didn't tick her off since she'd have to be working with her. Since Scarlett was very dedicated to her act she usually worked on it a lot since one wrong move and she could possibly die or never walk again..so the twins were really the closest thing she had to friends since no one else had the time to talk with her.

Cloaked Hatter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2011, 03:23 AM

Kalapos nodded and smiled at Rythen when he came over, And again, smiling when Adam came over. Seeing Mellie blush, she smiled to herself. Seemed the new girl was going to get along with people fine. Hearing her ask about acts, she waited until the twins were done talking before taking her turn. "I basically do anything that has to do with fire. Fire spinning, fire whips, fire swords, fans, heck, I even used a flaming hula hoop once." She smilied brightly, remembering her brother's reaction when she had decided to try that act. Hearing the twins announce that they were going to go practice, she waved, smiling.

"Well, I'm going to go talk with my brother for a while. But if you want someone to practice with, or just to hang out, I'll be around. If you really can't find me, just call for Nevermore; that's this guy," she gestured to the large, black raven on her shoulder. "He's always able to find me." Getting up, she waved her goodbye to everyone at the table, before heading over to the table that she had seen her brother sit down at. She sat down beside him, she looked over at the other man that was sitting at the table. She nodded at him before going back to her banana.

((Hey, Zetsumei, Ido was talking to your male character. Don't know if you noticed.))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 03:24 AM

Grinning Chenol shook her head at Scarlett. "We met here in the dining area. She's cute very energetic and sort of bubbly. Right Az?" She looked up to her sister who nodded. "But you know no one can top you right. You're a freak of nature up there." Unlike with some of the other people, Chenol felt comfortable with Scarlett, enough to talk to her a lot. She was one of the twins closest friend.

Doing flips over to the mat Azra landed on her hands and walked on them a few steps before coming back down to her feet. Sitting by her sister she started to stretch also. "I think she'll be ok to work with. She seems dedicated so that's always good. And you know Zalia will separate your performance times." The Ringleader always did that for the acts.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2011, 08:35 PM

((Nee! Sorry!))

Lucifer stared at Ido, then shrugged. He looked to Doll, and watched her for a second, then shrugged again. Biting into his orange, he looked away, to Ido again. "I guess that dream's over," he muttered. "No one really talks to me, that much," he smiled softly to the man. "I guess they find me...Scary?" he shrugged a third time, and looked down, the small smile disappearing.

Mellie giggled at Rythen's compliments, and finished her apple. Slowly, she reached over to Rythen, her hand open. "Aaaaaahhh..." she mumbled, concentrated. "Your hair..." Her tongue stuck out, she touched the man's hair, then sighed softly. "What do you use?" she pouted, then felt her hair. "Your hair is so lovely!" Smiling, she giggled again, playing with a strand of her own hair.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Scarlett smiled at Chenol. "Thank you, I try my best to be a good circus freak." She said slyly. She watched as Azra did her flips. "Your both very amazing at what you do. I could never do anything close to that.." She grinned since she could barely even put her leg up by her head. She let her dark hair out of its bun and closed her eyes as it fell softly onto her shoulders. She reopened her eyes and glanced towards the breakfast room, seeing Lucifer and Ido talking. Both were cute, but since she kept to herself she hadn't learned anything about them but their names. "Hmmm.." She said softly, doing a few flips on the training mat and tripping on her last one.She fell onto her chest, laughing slightly. "I can do beautiful flips in the air on that wire but once i'm on the ground i'm useless." She grinned, looking up at the red and white tent ceiling.

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2011, 09:13 PM

Death is everywhere,

Adam looked at Mellie's cheeks and noticed that she was blushing. That actually made him feel better about himself. Huh? She doesn't know all the acts yet? Well, she hasn't been here long, makes sense. "I'm the Beast Tamer. What about you?" He looked around at everyone else. He usually gets breakfast first before he goes to talk to people. His stomach growled loudly. I gotta go get some food. Adam's stomach growled again. Adam turned his head back to Mellie. "Hey Mellie, I'm gonna go get some breakfast. Do you want me to get you anything?" I wonder what Mellie's act is. Hm.

....And I'm a big part of it.

OOC : Soory again for the short post. Theres not really much to say yet.....

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 PM

Mellie smiled and stood up. She looked at Adam and bowed quickly. "I am the rope-walker. I do everything from riding a unicycle, to cartwheels, on a rope, high in the air!" she said, dramatically, and giggled. "Do you guys have pancakes...?" she said, raising an eyebrow. Her stomach growled loudly, and her hands grasping it quickly. "Whoops!" Her face turned bright red, and she stared at the ground. "How embarrassing..."

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 02-17-2011, 09:33 PM

Cire watched everyone go and went, pursing her lips to the side. Okay, maybe she should alter her looks to match all the teens around here more.. Nevermind, she didn't like the idea. She sat more backwards, eating her yoghurt with the pieces of fruit, wondering what to buy later on that day. Often she offered to buy all the stuff... Mainly because she didn't have an act to practice. Often she would plain take the animals out so some children would sit on them and have some pictures... And meanwhile keep her eyes open to hunters. Well... Scratch that, her ears alert and her feet on the ground. Ugh, these were moments Cire felt as the outcast of outcasts... Just wonderfull. The woman stretched herself, being negative was unlike her. She closed her eyes, sitting there, here head supported by her right arm making an imaginary list of what to buy. Hay... Because every animal slept on it and it was running out... Food, because the stash was nearing the ground a bit too much... Clothes for those who liked ripping their's apart? Ugh, she could sew worth 1000 years of ripping her own clothes so forget about that one. Oh! Flour was needed as well... Well, there was enough for that day... But not for making something to celebrate something. Ugh... She laughed to herself, idiotic. A mighty nine tailed fox spirit wondering about flour. She must have seriously lost her mind. No wonder.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 PM

Rythen sighed. While he didn't mind people touching him, it was common amoung his kind, but it was kind of sudden. He touched his own hair but it felt no different then usual. "Ahanna makes our shampoos and soaps. She was being trained as a herbalist. I think it has honey and orange in it. If you would like I'm sure she would make you some."

Rythen watched as Mellie turned to talk to another man. One he thought was named Adam.

Ahanna finished her practice then went to check on their mounts. She knew the others thought they were just simple minded animals but they weren't. They were as smart as anyone here they simply could not talk. "Hello dears. I hope the tent has been warm enough for you. I brought you something good to eat." She handed them their apple and carrot. She went to look at the Lions while they ate.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 09:59 PM

Grinning Azra brushed the compliment off. "Were not that amazing. I mean we spend half our time with a snake's tail so of course we should be flexible! What you do is more daring your up many many feet in the air! Now that is cool." Laying on her stomach she folded her legs and her head back in a way that shouldn't be possible. When she saw Scar fall on her last flip she unfolded herself and sat up. "You were doing so good! Just keep practicing. It's all about focus."

Standing up Chenol bent over backwards, bending her body in half until her hands touched the ground right by her feet. She stayed like that for a second the slowly raised her feet of the ground until the were perpendicular to her upper body. She held the position and watched Scar. "How high up is your performance wire again?" She asked while she was raising her legs all the way up in the air, toes pointing to the ceiling.

((Pssst Holleh Knight: don't forget to post as your other character:) She's with Zalia remember??:)))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-17-2011, 10:11 PM

Scarlett paused to think for a moment. "Well the training one is only twenty feet, but the high wire I use for my acts is around thirty to forty. Anything less than twenty isn't for high wire's like myself, its more for just basic rope walkers since if you fall from a high wire there's not a good chance of coming out with no broken bones." She smirked. Thankfully she had never fallen from the high wire, She had only fallen once from the training wire but had been caught by one of the other circus members. She smiled at the encouragement. "Thanks." She said, getting back up and closing her eyes, exhaling slowly like she did on the wire. She did two flips without tripping. She opened her eyes with a smile. "Well I'm thirsty so i'm off to find something to drink. Though i'll be back in a few." She said, walking into the room where many of the others were gathered. She walked past Lucifer and Ido, then looked at the new girl and all the group of people around her. She sighed softly and got herself a bottle of water and headed to her favorite part of the circus. She went to the room where all the acts took place and climbed up a small latter to where the acrobats did their flips on swings, which she had learned to do before high wire and sat on the sing, swinging back and forth and looking down at the arena below her. It was pretty peaceful, but a bit lonely in her taste. She opened her water and took a sip.

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2011, 10:25 PM

This world deserves a better class of criminal,

Emily looked around herself quickly. Apparently not a ton of people had noticed. She looked back at Zalia with a calm faceas if to tell her that she was all right now. Now it wasbreakfast time. Emily pushed out her chair and grabbed a few cherries and an apple. Apples are good. Emily walked back when she noticed that more people came to the table. Emily looked at them curiously. She didn't recognize them. Then the thought occurred to her; New people! Emily quickly walked over to greet them. Usually she wasn't this energetic but to find new people that were going to stay with them, that was exciting.

She put her hand on the back of one of their chairs. "Hi, you must be new. My name's Emily but, during the circus, I'm known as the Illusionist." Wow. New people. It's toobad that it doesn't happen too often. Emily looked down for a second, but immediately looked back up at the new people. So exciting! She looked over her shoulder and saw Adam and one of the new girls. Ha. Adam's already making a girlfriend, that hasn't happebed in awhile.

Emily turned to the other new girl.She offered her hand out with the cherries in it to offer both of them some. Emily loved cherries. It was her favorite food. She wondered what everyone else was doing right now. Hm. There's time to find out later.

....And I'm gonna give it to them.
[/QUOTE]

----------

Death is everywhere,

Adam stood back surprised that Mellie bowed. He looked away uncomfortable for a second, but captured his calm self once again. "Wow, a ropewalker. That's pretty amazing." Pancakes? Do we have pancakes? Adam turned around to check. Why would we have pancakes?! She's a little more energetic than I thought.... "Uhh.....I guess I could check if we have any. But I doubt it really. I was just going to go get a banana or something. I'll get you one too." Not even asking if she liked bananas or not, Adam walked towards Zalia quickly. "Zalia.....Zalia!" He whispered. "I need to talk to you about...well....personal things. Can you come over to the snacks with me? Please?" Adam could tell that he looked desperate. It felt really awkward. Damn! Why do I have to feel this way?!! I don't even know what to do on my own.....Ugh......

....And I'm a big part of it.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 PM

Shaking her head at Emily as she walked away Zalia rubbed her eyes with her hand. After stretching her back making it pop she walked over to the dining area and noticed all the people in there. "Good.." she mumbled to herself. Walking over to Mellie she smiled. "Hello once again Mellie the circus has made you a gift with it's magic." Sticking her hand out a ring suddenly appeared in her palm. "This is the ring of the circus, it marks you as family and apart of the circus. No one else can wear it but you and if you lose it it will always come back to you." She stuck it on the table by her and took a step back. Using her ringleader voice she got everyone's attention. "All of you know there is a show tonight so get busy! I will post up performance times on the wooden post in the training room. You all know what one I am talking about." At least most of them should know. She always posted up the times on it. Hearing Adam speak she turned around and stepped closer to him. "I have to go do the times first but when I announce over the intercom that they are done come to my tent and we will talk ok? I'm sorry I really want to right now but I have to get the performance times done." She patted his arm then turned and rushed out of the dining area and to her tent.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 02-18-2011 at 06:42 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-17-2011, 11:55 PM

[[This post is for my hunter!!
From now on, My Circus character [Doll] will be Purple, and my Hunter character [Moon] will be Teal.]]

Moon perched herself on an apple tree, and watched the circus from above. She could see the carnies rushing to the tents to practice their acts. Grabbing an apple and biting it, she toyed with one of the many chains she wore. The Hunters had heard that the circus that was supposed to be "magical" had come into a town near their base, so they had sent Moon to go check it out. There were others, too, but she wasn't sure where they had gone.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2011, 11:56 PM

"That would be great, Rythen!" Mellie smiled back to him, then nodded to the ring master. "Yes, ma'am!" she said, and slipped the ring on her right ring finger, then stared at it softly. She went to look up at Adam, then noticed he walked away. "Oh..." she whispered, then took her seat, glancing at Rythen. "Hey, Rythen," she said slowly, looking back to her finger. She felt somewhat dizzy, but thought nothing of it. She forgot she had spoken to Rythen, and continued looking at her finger. Her mind wandered, and roamed, off to unknown cracks and crevices.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 02:20 AM

Rythen smiled at Mellie. He watched as she was given her ring. He remember when he and Ahanna had gotten their rings. At first it had been uncomfortable. As elves, elves with no gifts, they had no magic of their own but were acutely aware of it. The many years behind the magic of the rings had been overpowering at first and had made them ill. After awhile they grew used to it and it no longer caused them problems.

Rythen looked over at Mellie then realized she had lost herself in the ring. He sighed before standing up. "Well, I suppose I should go tell Ahanna we need to get ready. I will ask her about the shampoo Mellie." He turned and left. He walked to the animals' tent and found Ahanna watching the lions. "Hey Ahanna the show is going to start soon. We need to go get ready. Mellie, the new girl, was wondering if you could make her some of the shampoo you make for us. Oh, and you really need to start talking to others." Before she could respond he turned and walked to his tent. He pulled out and put on one of the costumes Ahanna had made for him.

Ahanna sighed when Rythen came in with his annoucement. She stood up and walked to her tent. She pulled on the matching costume she knew he would wear. She grabbed an extra thing of the shampoo and walked back to the animal tent. She got the pegasus and unicorn ready and led them outside to Rythen's tent. "Rythen hurry up. I brought the gift for the new girl." She waited for him to come out. When he did they all walked to the main tent.

At Rythen's urgings she walked over to the new girl. "Um, excuse me Mellie? Rythen said you were wanting some of our shampoo. I had an extra bottle already made up so here." She handed it to her. "If you don't like it or want a different scent or something I can change the formula for you."

---

Roe and Rae waited for word to come back about the circus. Moon had been sent out to check up on it. Maybe they would have some fun tonight.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-18-2011, 02:32 AM

Scarlett climbed down from the acrobat swing in the show room and went into her dressing area and changed into her show dress for the night. It was just a grey styled corset with a black tutu like shirt that was quite short. Though it had black short shorts under it so she could easily move in the short dress, and attract more of an audience. She put her hair up in a bun, letting only her bangs down since she though it made her look better and then put on gray sparkling eye shadow and glitter mascara to make her lashes look a lot longer than they really were."Knock em' dead." She whispered before standing up and sliding on her net leggings and then but on her black flat shoes that were more like ballerina foot wear than regular shoes. She made her way into the show room, looking around for someone to talk with since she felt lonely.
((her dress/ top:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...rmBJK5uqCMu5dD))

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-18-2011, 02:52 AM

Carefully putting some bows in her hair, she glanced at the dolls she was using for tonight's show. For tonight's show, she was putting on a show about a a female angel who is sent down to Earth on a mission. She falls in love with a human, something forbidden. However, the human is already engaged to somebody. In order to get the human, the angel sacrifices her wings, and kills the fiancee. The dolls she uses are human-like, so she always captivates the audience. Especially when the dolls are floating in the air. The music helps quite a lot, also. Doll moved her fingers, testing out the new thread that she had ordered. It stood horizontally, so that you didn't have to constantly lean over the dolls.

[Wow, no dialogue at all. RECORD! -For me-
Angel Doll: http://static.zerochan.net/full/40/30/289040.jpg
Human Doll: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bg59is5AyUg/hqdefault.jpg
Fiancee Doll: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/20...simplysane.png
((One of her outfits, they depend on what kind of puppet show she's doing. This one, it's kinda dark: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting))

Last edited by Q U E E N; 02-18-2011 at 02:55 AM..

Cloaked Hatter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2011, 04:18 AM

Ido shrugged. "You never know. I said that she doesn't show emotions, not that she doesn't have them. And I don't think you're scary. Believe me, I've seen things that would give nearly anyone nightmares." He looked down, finishing peeling his orange right as his sister came over and sat next to him. He looked at her, smiling, seeing her nod to the other man at the table. "Lucifer, this is Kalapos, my sister," he said, gesturing between the two of them. "Kal, this is Lucifer, he joined two weeks ago. Right?" He looked to Lucifer for confirmation.

"Pleasure to meet you. I've seen you around a bit." Kalapos stuck her hand over the table, ignoring her brother's indignant noise when she blocked the orange he was just reaching for. "I am the circus' resident fire worker. Anything that has to do with fire, and I've probably used it." She smiled sweetly, waiting to see his reaction to her declaration.

((Sorry if I don't post that often. I think I'm in a much different time zone, not to mention that I'm at school most days and I can't get online for about 10 hours a day.))