Arlyana
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Arlyana

Old 05-01-2009, 12:57 AM

She finally comes down out of her room with her hawk and flute in had. she walks over to the bar and orders a glass of water and lays a gold coin on the bar then walks to the food table and makes a plate of food for herself. the then walks over to take a chair by the fire to eat and watch the fire. she greets all the people in the room that she recognizes from the lat time she was down out of her room.

Shadowedfire_Wolf
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Shadowedfire_Wolf

Old 05-01-2009, 01:47 AM

She looked up at Si and nodded. "Yeah I can." She grabbed Raz's legs and lifted him with ease, taking most of the slack so Si wouldn't hurt herself. She placed him gently on the wolf's back and sighed as she stood and stretched. She looked at all 3 of them and tilted her head. "He'll need nourishment as soon as he wakes up. And he'll be in a lot of pain. I could try and sniff out some herbs....but....i don't know this area." SHe said to both Si and the wolf. It'd prolly take her a while to find the herbs.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 05-01-2009, 02:40 PM

She nods and looks around at the trees, as if seeing something they could not.
"Tell me what we need and I will ask them," she said, referring to the unseen beings that her eyes followed. Her face glowed slightly in their presence, although they had no material form and could not be seen by the others. She looked back down at Raziel with concern.
"I will stay with him when we get there, but I can ask them where to find the herbs and tell you what they say. If you don't mind, sir," she nodded at the other wolf, "Maybe you could help her look for them?"

He moved forward at a trot, eager to get out of the exposed area and back to somewhere a little more safe for the others. Wild animals didn't bother him much, but an unconscious elf would find it hard to fend them off. When the girl spoke to him, he nodded and spoke to the other shifter, who seemed to be called Xander.
'Tell her that's just fine, two noses are better than one and he'll want to see someone he knows when he wakes up, not my furry mug,' he thought to her with a quiet chuckle at the end.
'It'll be a good opportunity to grab my things anyways.'

Shadowedfire_Wolf
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2009, 03:01 PM

"That's if he can keep up with me." She said playfully to both Si and the wolf next to her. "Well we're going to need aloe for the pain and burning. I'm sure he scraped himself pretty bad. As for his head...." She thought for a moment, unsure if his elven body could take it. "Night lillies and nightshade. I don't know if it'll work for him as well as it does for me. But its worth a shot." She said as she ran her long claw like nails through her hair. Her green eyes searching for the object giving her that creepy she's being watched feeling.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 PM

He snorted goodheartedly at the woman's comment.
'Bring it on, I could use a good race.'
His nose twitched again. He smelled smoke and a thick mingling of other scents. Ahead, he saw the glow of lights between two trees, and as the tavern came into clearer sight, he realized the two trees were a part of the building. He jerked his head towards the odd building.
'This the place we're looking for?'

As they walked, she closed her eyes and turned her palms up, her fingers spread and slightly curled, as if holding an invisible hand. She spoke again in that strange tongue and the wind spoke back. She tucked her hair behind her ears, to better hear. Nodding, she opened her eyes and looked at the two wolves.
"Deep in the forest, where the trees grow thicker, you will find tall bushes of the nightshade. Wherever it's darkest. It doesn't thrive in sunlight, or in the open. Night lilies can be found by the waterfall Raziel and I were at earlier. Look for them growing near the water spray, underneath the trees where the light would be dappled through the branches. Aloe..."
She closed her eyes again, focusing.
"Aloe can be found wherever lots of water is available, in bright places. It will be in the open. You can find it by the river, where the ground is fertile from silt. The spirits say it is strange to find all of these plants in this forest..." she mentioned, her brow slightly furrowed from that news.
"Very strange..."

Last edited by Kierys; 05-11-2009 at 03:40 AM..

Shadowedfire_Wolf
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 PM

(so I so totally had a post but apparently clicking the post button once just isn't good enough -___- )

Xander looked ahead when the other wolf said something about this being the place. She looked up and tilted her head. The smell had registered before the vision. Yeah this is the place. Forewarning...there's a lot of different creatures in there. Your nose is going to be all muddled up like mine. A playful twinkle danced in her eyes as she looked down to the male wolf Heh if you think you can keep up then we'll turn this into a race. It was amusing to have one of her own being goodnatured. It was rather odd and different. She looked up Sierys and smiled softly. "We'll get him into the tavern. And we'll put him either in his room or on a couch. You'll need to keep an eye on him while we retrieve the herbs." She listened carefully as to where they were and made a mental note. All these things shouldn't be here, the climate wasn't the same for all three but yet they were growing here. And all these creatures were in that tavern just as peaceful as you may be. She snorted and sighed. "Well we'll just have to trust the forest for now. Spirits or no spirits...I need those herbs to help Raziel. The quicker we get them the better." She turned to look at Si this time. "Si, if he wakes, don't let him move around. He'll need water and he'll think he's fine just has a headache. Don't let him move. It may mess him up worse than he is now." She rubbed the girls shoulder and hoped Si could be very stern enough to keep the silly elf in place.

Arlyana
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-05-2009, 12:16 AM

She notices what is going on just out side the tavern doors as she was walking out to go and check on her hours. walking over slowly recognizing the female wolf as someone who does not like her. she offers to help in any way she can. I have some medicines in my pouch i do not know if they will help but you are free to use them to aid him.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 05-05-2009, 11:11 PM

He chuckled, which sounded more like a soft growl in his throat before a new scent made him look towards the tavern suddenly. A new person had arrived on the scene and seemed to be talking to them. How she knew that the elf was in need of medical attention, he did not know. He hadn't heard of many telepathic elves. Of course, he hadn't known many elves personally. Only a small group that did not fear his kind ever got close enough to establish communication. And once in a while he'd run across their kind in the forests, in his human-like form. Of course, he never got close enough for them to identify what he was, but with humans it was easy to blend in. He didn't care much to linger around them though. They were far less trusting and more prone to attack one such as him. He closed his eyes as if clearing the thoughts in his head with a blink, and looked back at the shifter called Xander.
'Is this a friend of yours?' he inquired from his mind to hers with a slight jut of his muzzle towards the direction of the female elf.

Si bristled visibly at the woman's voice and her eyes narrowed. She knelt down by Raziel and held his hand protectively. Turning a cold shoulder to the elven woman, she chose instead to face Xander as she gave instructions of her own. Sierys nodded, acknowledging that she understood.
"He won't move so much as an inch under my watch, Xander. You can trust the spirits. They do not lie. You will find what you need in those places..."
She trailed off, still trying to work out how they could all exist in the same climate. She decided it must have something to do with the magic that encircled the tavern and the surrounding forest. This place was enough mystery to keep even the best riddlers puzzling over it for lifetimes to come. She looked to the wolf who still donned his fur.
"Can you take him into the tavern? We should move him to a couch, so he's nearby when you both return."

Last edited by Kierys; 05-05-2009 at 11:28 PM..

Arlyana
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-05-2009, 11:37 PM

seeing that she is not wanted she turns and heads for her original destination the stables. she goes and checks on her hours. She brings him outs and walks him around to exercise him some as she watches the group and the surrounding forest. she sends her hawk out to find if there is any danger near by that she should worry about. she lets him rome the pasture as she sits and plays her flute for him. she does not lose her self in the music of the flute like she normaly would do to not knowing why they young elf is unconches. she sits there and watches night waiting for her hawk to return.

Shadowedfire_Wolf
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2009, 10:40 PM

Xander had gone very stiff when the elf walked up but her only movement was a small smile towards Si. She looked down at the wolf when the elf finally got the hint and shook her head. Hardly a friend. Not necessarily a foe but hardly a friend. Out of instinct she placed her hand on the male's head and a shot of electricity jolted through her arm. She bit the inside of her cheek and cursed herself for doing such a silly thing. Wolves from her tribe had a different "current" from normal shifters. She smiled and look to Si. "Alright, I believe you'll take wonderful care of him. As soon as we get him inside me and him will take off." She tilted her head...that's right she didn't know his name. She looked back at the male and tilted her head quizically What is your name by the way?

Zyzyx Qyzyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2009, 09:06 AM

Slowly Raziel opens his eyes. The soft, warm wolf pelt and gentle rocking motion of their trot made it almost too nice to wake up.

Closing his eyes again he begins to gather the ambient energy around him. Almost immediatly he feels a tug into his very essence. His powers were at their limit.

"I'm sorry for being so wreckless. After a few hundred years you forget that you have limits... or mortality. If you would just find me some light green leaves with a minty smell and some Aloe if there is any around." Slowly rolling off of the werewolf's back he stands up and just as quickly sits down. Feeling the growing lump and matted hair he knew he was going to be feeling pretty weak for a few days. He adds sheepily, "I could also use some ginsing root, but the aloe and mint should be enough. I know I'm asking alot for my own folly but the forest is spinning just so, I'm afraid I couldn't find any on my own."

Looking around he spies Arlyana and waves weakily. Turning to the newest addition to the "party" as it were, he asks, "Thank you for bearing me. I know it is not normally something most strangers would do. I cannot speak with my mind but perhaps you could relay me your name so I can thank you properly?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a new job, limits me to just Saturday night, to Sunday morning/afternoon. -.-

Last edited by Zyzyx Qyzyx; 05-10-2009 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Addition

Arlyana
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2009, 12:09 AM

She looks up and waves back at Raziel. She gets up and walks over to the group looking at Raziel what do u need my friend? i have a pouch of elven healing herbs should u need them. Other wise i will return to playing my flute and watching my hours play. if you should have need of me let me know. Hands the pouch to him. and walks back to where she was siting and sits back down and starts to play her flute and commune with her surroundings.

Alexagirlie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2009, 02:58 AM

((quick profile:
userame: Alexagirlie
OC name: Alexa Usuawari
Appearance: 5' 7" slim with a natural tan, half japanese, light blue eyes and curly shoulder length black hair. She is wearing a pair of black jean capris with silver decals and a black velvet corset with electric blue trimming, her hair is loose ))

Alexa walked quickly through the thick tress hoping to find something, anything, anyone who can help her. She had wondered off the main path and was now horrible lost.
After what seemed like hours she could finally make out a faint light in the distance through the woods. Picking up her pace until she was nearly running she could make out the shape of a large structure , probably a house or building. She stumbles upon a path an trips over an overgrown root and hits the dirt hard.
"Itaii..." she breathes out a curse and gets up brushing herself off and walking up the old stone steps towards the building, reaching out she grasps the doorknob and turns it pushing the door open.

Alexagirlie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2009, 03:04 AM

Alexa peeks her head into the room and sees a bar. Confused she opens the door all the way and walks into the building.
"What is a bar doing all the way out here?..." She asks herself quietly as she makes her way over to the bar and the barkeep.
"excuse me" She asks the bartender "where am i? or rather why is there such a place all the way in the middle of no where?"

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 05-11-2009, 03:54 AM

He felt her twitch away when she put her hand upon his head and he turned to glance quizzically at her. His attention was quickly torn away when the young elf had woken at last. He focused his mind to send the name to the shifter, the elf, and the strange woman, all at once. He hoped they could all receive the thought.
'My name is Maldarion, and I thank you all for your understanding and temperance. It is not often I run into such an unlikely group of people who will so willingly accept me without question. No thanks is necessary, you were hardly even a weight on my back; and I am glad to see you are relatively alright. We can go get the herbs, but we shall have to track down my clothing as well. It may be a little bit before we return.'
He turned his furry head towards the wolf and relayed his thoughts to her alone.
'Come then, Miss Xander, let us find these herbs for your friend. We can go into deeper detail and introductions when he is feeling well enough.'

As he stood up, she reached out to catch him lest he fell, but he promptly sat again. Her eyes conveyed her worry as plainly as her voice did.
"You shouldn't move around too much on your own. Here, let me help you inside."
She smiled at the other wolf and nodded, showing she heard and understood the thought he had sent to her, and most likely the other two as well.
"Well met, Maldarion, and though you believe no thanks are required, I am grateful nonetheless. He will get the attention he needs more quickly now, thanks to you and Xander. His injuries will be minimal, so thank you."
She knelt down beside Raziel and put an arm around his midsection, offering her shoulder for him to wrap his arm so she could support most of his weight.
"They'll be a while, so until they get back, you should take it easy. Come on, let's get you something to eat and drink."

Shadowedfire_Wolf
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 AM

She just smiled at Mal when he looked at her funny. It was going to be interesting to explain that jolt that she felt. She sighed and looked at him. Glad she knew a name now and then Raziel moved and her heart almost exploded with worry. She caught herself worrying about these two as if they were pack. And to be truthful they had acted more like pack than her own tribe had to her. She smiled softly to Si and to Raz. She moved to Raz and happily nuzzled her head against her's. Standing up straight she nodded and then went stiff when the other elf walked up. She wrinkled her nose and took the few steps it took to get to the tree line. "Mint and Aloe...we know where the aloe is...mint I can find like nobody's business. I may have to relay back to Seirys if we can't find the ginsing." She looked down at the wolf and nodded. We'll find your clothes as soon as we get back in the woods. I need to shift. It'll be easier to manuver with four legs than just two. When we find your pack then we'll shift back if that's alright with you. She smiled a predator's smile to the wolf, her hands already trailing on the trunk of a tree, happy to feel the forest behind her.

Zyzyx Qyzyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2009, 07:57 AM

Accepting Si's help gladly, he reddens a bit as her arm goes around his mid-section, not used to so much contact. A buzzing sound permeates his mind and he thinks the wolf just tried to tell him his name but he can't hear others thoughts. As the forest swirls he sees the door to the tavern in the distance. Putting his arm around her shoulder for support he starts moving as Si helps him keep a straight course.

"I am sorry about all this Si. This was supposed to be a fun outing and instead it turned into a calamity." His shining yellow eyes close a bit as he feels a wave of nausea hit him. The blood on the back of his head has darkened and matted his usually thick hair into a deep and dark purple mess. He opens his eyes in time to see a young woman enter the tavern before them. Things certainly are getting lively again.

Upon opening the tavern door Raziel sits in the closest bench he can find and lays down. He reminded himself he had to stay awake as his thought drifted into and out of a hazy dream. "I'll need to rest for a bit. If you can mix the mint and aloe together until it's a slimy paste and place it on my wound I would be very thankful, and if they find the ginsing it needs to be made into a powder and mixed into some water. I'll drink it when I can sit up again." He wasn't sure if all of his words came out but he couldn't speak any longer if he was going to stay out of danger. looking at Si's concerned face he smiles at her and closes his eyes slowly thanking fortune at his finding such people. It was not so long ago that he was suspicious and questioning of the people and his surroundings. Slipping into a meditative trance he waited for the scent of mint...

Last edited by Zyzyx Qyzyx; 05-17-2009 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: edited for what errors I could find.

Arlyana
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 12:24 AM

((OOC: sorry i have been gone but thing are kind of hectic right now for me. my mom passed a way and i am back in Indiana looking for work and a place ect. i am planing my wedding ect. I will try to be on more as soon as i do the catch up reading to find out whats been going on. thanks all. i am still here.))