Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
@ Maria: All that shit they tell you when you're younger that it's a puberty thing and it'll get better when you're older blah blah blah is total crap. I know so many adults who still suffer from acne when they get older. V_V
OMG I know D: I'm like UGH why am I the only one D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Damson isn't in there though. Or Merlot. At least not that I can tell!
I have merlot floating somewhere on my computer. I'll see about adding them too the thread :D I just need to make one big pile of palettes but xuvvie's looks so good and I would just eff that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
XDD! I didn't know Jelly taught music?!!!

Yeah I know ): I used to do recolors and item adding and what not on Avaricia back in the day when it was around...it was SOOOO much work and I effin loved it because I'm anal about things being on the right layer with the right tags and right spelling and what not XDD!

DAWE YOU'RE SO EFFIN SWEET. YEP! I didn't have a single break out until I hit 24. XD
LMAO - not jelly - my boyfriend XD Sorry - I'm not making much sense tonight - I am so tired XDDD

LMAO recolors are so damn tedious D: I'm like UGH SCREW THIS PALETTE XDDD

SEriously? I've had breakouts alwways D:

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Hmmm definitely check your body stuff. I mean I can go on about how you shouldn't use Pantene, but that has nothing to do with the break outs XD!

When I was getting them on the sides of my face and forehead I switched to an Anti Residue shampoo (I use Live Clean Apple Cider Anti Residue - I don't think it's available in the US).

What do you use on your face? Have you ever used tea tree oil? It gets rid of pimples and stuff really quickly I find. You can get some at the Body Shop. Don't use their face wash though if you have sensitive skin, just the tea tree oil dabber will do ^^;; Burts Bees has one too.
Someone else was telling me about shampoos to use. I think it might have been Izumi? I once got this silicone free shampoo from Garnia and holy crap, it was the worst shampoo I'd ever used. V_V

I have recently gotten into the tea tree oil stuff. I got a lotion and the face wash from the Body Shop. Like you said the face wash doesn't work well for me. The lotion seems to heal blemishes up pretty quickly but it also seems like it creates more so I haven't been completely sold on it yet. I was thinking about trying the oil though. I saw that Burts Bees had some oil like that but I didn't get it since I wasn't sure if it worked well or not.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-03-2013, 01:43 AM

Hers is really neatly organized.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Hers is really neatly organized.
She says she doesn't want to work on it - someone else should XD I'm like - I don't know where to put the other palettes in it D: X D

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
LMAO - not jelly - my boyfriend XD Sorry - I'm not making much sense tonight - I am so tired XDDD

LMAO recolors are so damn tedious D: I'm like UGH SCREW THIS PALETTE XDDD

SEriously? I've had breakouts alwways D:
Nope that was my misunderstanding XD It was obvious and I totally missed it!

Well on Ava we used this fun feature on photoshop for the recolors. So as long as you had things on different layers and what not it was pretty easy. Actually I think Bobbi learned the trick from someone on Mene so ya'll probably do the same thing.

Yep, I used to be so selfish too. Would complain about my skin. It was perfect and I'm not being cocky. Now I take such good care of it because it's not perfect and it drives me bananas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Someone else was telling me about shampoos to use. I think it might have been Izumi? I once got this silicone free shampoo from Garnia and holy crap, it was the worst shampoo I'd ever used. V_V

I have recently gotten into the tea tree oil stuff. I got a lotion and the face wash from the Body Shop. Like you said the face wash doesn't work well for me. The lotion seems to heal blemishes up pretty quickly but it also seems like it creates more so I haven't been completely sold on it yet. I was thinking about trying the oil though. I saw that Burts Bees had some oil like that but I didn't get it since I wasn't sure if it worked well or not.
I *mostly* only use all natural products so it's hard for me to justify people using other products, but at the same time I'm not an all natural freak so I don't judge XD I used to use all the bad stuff kekekeke.

If you're going to try the oil for blemishes get this: Tea Tree Blemish Gel | The Body Shop ®

It works REALLY good! The Burt's Bee's one is "better" in a cleaner sense (since the body shop isn't all natural), but I find it doesn't work as good.

Also remember that products take about a month to start showing you if it's "working". When a product starts working you often get break outs because it's bringing all the crap beneath your skin to the surface. This is when people think that products aren't working because they are breaking out, when in essence, it's working. That's not true for everything though of course :)

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:47 AM

I would imagine just stick them in to their colour groups?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:48 AM

Quote:

Well on Ava we used this fun feature on photoshop for the recolors. So as long as you had things on different layers and what not it was pretty easy. Actually I think Bobbi learned the trick from someone on Mene so ya'll probably do the same thing.

Yep, I used to be so selfish too. Would complain about my skin. It was perfect and I'm not being cocky. Now I take such good care of it because it's not perfect and it drives me bananas. I *mostly* only use all natural products so it's hard for me to justify people using other products, but at the same time I'm not an all natural freak so I don't judge XD I used to use all the bad stuff kekekeke.

If you're going to try the oil for blemishes get this: Tea Tree Blemish Gel | The Body Shop ®

It works REALLY good! The Burt's Bee's one is "better" in a cleaner sense (since the body shop isn't all natural), but I find it doesn't work as good.

Also remember that products take about a month to start showing you if it's "working". When a product starts working you often get break outs because it's bringing all the crap beneath your skin to the surface. This is when people think that products aren't working because they are breaking out, when in essence, it's working. That's not true for everything though of course :)
I'm the loser on the team that doesn't own potatoshop >.< I wish I did - would make recolors and thumbing so much easier for me! But I have to use paint to make stuff. Then to make them transparent I put it in a free program called paint.net and then I erase the white stuff around the item. THen have to change the sizes and thumb....for each color D: XDD

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
"slaps face" no slacking off on your last minute posting!
Yes Ma'am!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:49 AM

Quote:

Yep, I used to be so selfish too. Would complain about my skin. It was perfect and I'm not being cocky. Now I take such good care of it because it's not perfect and it drives me bananas. I *mostly* only use all natural products so it's hard for me to justify people using other products, but at the same time I'm not an all natural freak so I don't judge XD I used to use all the bad stuff kekekeke.

I'll have to look into it. How does it apply? Like is it a roller ball or like a brush or... I dunno, the picture doesn't really show. V_V

I wondered if maybe it was bringing junk to the surface. I need to really get into more of a routine. I keep jumping around with my body care products which I'm sure isn't good for my face.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:50 AM

Anyways, since there are only minutes left for the event, I'm going to head out. It was lovely talking to all of you beautiful people. I'll be in the avatar chat if you feel like chatting sometime in the future : )

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
I would imagine just stick them in to their colour groups?
I guess so XD It's just a big undertaking lmao XD I'll do that over a break from school sometime :D

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

finally got all i wanted to get out of this event. last few token i get will be going towards the roll over

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
finally got all i wanted to get out of this event. last few token i get will be going towards the roll over
haha I wanted everything - that didn't happen XD

but rollover is nice :D

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Quote:
I guess so XD It's just a big undertaking lmao XD I'll do that over a break from school sometime :D
Its going to be weird in the summer, working and coming home to you at home all the time XD XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
Anyways, since there are only minutes left for the event, I'm going to head out. It was lovely talking to all of you beautiful people. I'll be in the avatar chat if you feel like chatting sometime in the future : )
hahahaa I know exactly where to find you :D ping me sometime and if I'm on I'll come chat :D

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticeyes2987 View Post
Its going to be weird in the summer, working and coming home to you at home all the time XD XD
lmao I know, right? Gets boring though D:

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 01:53 AM

Quote:
hahahaa I know exactly where to find you :D ping me sometime and if I'm on I'll come chat :D

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 01:52 AM ----------

lmao I know, right? Gets boring though D:
Yeah I'm sure. That will be the time when you beat 1000 levels of Candy Crush XD XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Yeah I'm sure. That will be the time when you beat 1000 levels of Candy Crush XD XD
OMG seriously! Candy crush all summer long

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Same here, Seiki!! Please feel free to ping me and I will follow you to the ends of Mene XD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Same here, Seiki!! Please feel free to ping me and I will follow you to the ends of Mene XD
*coughcreepercough*

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:55 AM

How many colours are missing from that palette? And will do : )

Mystic, hahaha! Okay! :D

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 01:55 AM

Quote:
*coughcreepercough*
Oh shush you!

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 08:55 PM ----------

*starts singing every move you make*