ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-02-2010, 11:33 AM

Like magic, battles, strong friendship bonds, and...a huge male cast? Then 07 Ghost may be for you. xD

I'm guilty...the cast and the art drew me into the story. So many bishounen eye candy. I found the anime a little poorly paced since it didn't get exciting until the second half, but I still enjoyed it more than other series I saw during that season. I'm anxiously waiting for when the next season will be in production. I get crushed with endings like what it had...

I haven't read the manga yet, but I will soon.

I squealed over Ouida...Romi Park is his voice actor. She's the same one who voices Edward Elric. <3

I absolutely love the uniforms the Barsburg Empire officers wear. I would be so intimidated by them. ^^;;

Care to discuss? :D

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-06-2010, 04:59 AM

I admit, I started watching 07 Ghost for all the boy candy :rofl: I sort of let it drop though. I really should pick it up again. It was fun. And I can never complain about too many pretty boys with close bonds ;)

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-06-2010, 10:16 PM

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one here who's even heard of it. xD

The biggest allure had to be the massive beautiful male cast. >_>;; I do wonder why the majority of the characters had to be the same color blond though. xD I can see why lots of animes use different colors of the rainbow for hair now...Easier to tell them apart.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-07-2010, 12:42 AM

I think people tend to forget that the subforums exist. People always overlook the poor manga and anime forum.

Yeah, I don't think I'd believe anyone who said they were watching the show for any other reason than the pretty boys! :XD

It helps if they give them different hair styles. At least they don't all have black hair. I think I have a worse time telling them apart if they all have black hair and generic features.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-12-2010, 02:02 AM

I watched 07-Ghost for two or three episodes. I loved it a lot. I like the manga more though. :D Too bad it is out of print now though. I am trying to get my friend to get the third volume for me. It was the last volume to be published before it was out of print. :cry:

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-17-2010, 11:02 AM

@For-Chan Cookie: I know that without Mikage's scar, I wouldn't have been able to tell him apart from Shiri Oak. ^^;;; And agreed on having dark hair...

@LizzyCollinsDeArc: I didn't even know about the series until my friend mentioned seeing it in the bookstore. It is a pity that the series isn't that well known. I rather enjoy how complex it is. ^^

Any favorite characters? I really like Frau. xD He has his humorous antics with his naughty magazines, but he has such a cool side too.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2010, 12:45 AM

My favorite character is the main character. :) I also like the priest with the glasses. ^_^; Frau is cool too.

@ToriKat: Well if GoComi didn't go out of Business, it might of been a top favorite. :angel: I hope I can find the third volume. :angel:!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-19-2010, 12:38 PM

There were so many instances where I wanted to give Teito a few whaps for his decisions. xD

Here's to hoping another company will pick up the manga. ^^ I tried to help out by looking around eBay, but the people selling are selling the first three volumes together. Good luck on your search!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 PM

I think I can get the third volume from a Barnes and Noble in the next county. :angel: I just have to be in that county some time next month. ;)

Anyways, I wish the anime was brought over to the US. :(