Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 04-17-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikjaz
hi trinity!

nuriko - lol @ demon Spawn. I have a cat who likes to do that too. His name is Salem and he's also all black. I swear he was purposely trying to kill us. (he's a foster cat so i don't technically count him as mine ... counting fosters i have 4 in the house currently)

and it doesn't count as morning if you've been up all night ;)
hahahahahaha true, I have had those nightdays >.<

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko Windchaser
Who's poor? *chuckle* This cat never had it so good... the only break in her spoiled life is when we get a batch of kittens and she gets all miffed that her house is being invaded by tiny, irritating, fluffy things again.
LOVELY <3<3

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 01:26 PM

Those are all I have, nowadays. I work on my own schedule, so eventually, my nocturnal habits led me to this... now I tend to stay awake until eight or nine in the morning and sleep in 'till three or four in the afternoon. Suits me fine... and it saves me money, since I can't go shopping frivolously, when I sleep so late that none of the stores are open when I'm awake.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Those are all I have, nowadays. I work on my own schedule, so eventually, my nocturnal habits led me to this... now I tend to stay awake until eight or nine in the morning and sleep in 'till three or four in the afternoon. Suits me fine... and it saves me money, since I can't go shopping frivolously, when I sleep so late that none of the stores are open when I'm awake.
good policy give me some advice >.<

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-17-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydoll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menstrual Cramps
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel
@Trinity
Thank you so much.

@Menstrual Cramps
Their names are Nick and Anny.
I will post pics of them as soon as I can.
I have to get ready for work very soon.
Aww, how cute. xD
Such conventional names.
I'm technically at school-- just not working. :wink:
ahhahah are you in senior class? ^^
I would like some clothes was that t-shirt expensive?
I think it was 180 gold.
I got it because it was called orange, even though it's not. xD
Then again, I'm getting a little geared up for my crown outfit. (when I get it!) Yes, I'm in a senior class. =)

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
good policy give me some advice >.<
Wait, advice for what? Staying up all night?

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 01:40 PM

Awww pretty ^^ well I hope you get it soon i loved the banner you did for your quest, i got mine two days ago and it was so difficult god!!!

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 01:41 PM

Now im questing for a dressie I have to update my quest thread and I like so many things i want a chinese dress now 2k sigh...and a scarf sigh...idk >.< so many cutie things

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 01:42 PM

I just joined... I've pretty much figured that there's no way I'm getting any of the special event or donation items so far. Not only do I have no money, but even if I offered to art my fingers off (which I'm almost never willing to do for fake money, I'm mercenary like that), I'd still never get anyone willing to sell them to me.

magikjaz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz

Old 04-17-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Now im questing for a dressie I have to update my quest thread and I like so many things i want a chinese dress now 2k sigh...and a scarf sigh...idk >.< so many cutie things
i'd love a chinese dress.

I think i'm currently aiming for a chaotic bra and panty set tho.

I'm so glad they added the flash game. even with only 3 plays a day it really helps ... especially on those days when you don't have much to say ... or when you do have stuff to say but it's better to keep quiet lol

magikjaz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz

Old 04-17-2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
I just joined... I've pretty much figured that there's no way I'm getting any of the special event or donation items so far. Not only do I have no money, but even if I offered to art my fingers off (which I'm almost never willing to do for fake money, I'm mercenary like that), I'd still never get anyone willing to sell them to me.
btw nuriko ... i loveloveLOVE your rainbow martini on deviantart!!!

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 01:46 PM

Oh, thanks! I did that for a half page magazine ad for the bar I work for. I was a tiny bit pressed for time and truthfully, digital art isn't really where I'm most comfortable.

Speaking of which, that should be in print soon... I really need to snag it for my portfolio. So far, every ad I've designed has ended up fucked up by the printers (through no fault of my own... it's not MY fault if they send me the wrong dimension specs), which means that they're not suitable for my portfolio. *pout*

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-17-2007, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Awww pretty ^^ well I hope you get it soon i loved the banner you did for your quest, i got mine two days ago and it was so difficult god!!!
Thankies, it's the best I could do here. I have better fonts at home but I have chores and homework... @_@
At least the items are store items! Easier to obtain than the donation ones. If I was here for the donations for these, I would have bought a couple. ;_;

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 04-17-2007, 01:52 PM

First name: LaRue
Sex: female
Marital Status: single
Kids?: none
Pets?: 2 cats
Place where you live: Pennsylvania
Job: Legal Secretary
Are you studying? what and where?: I've been considering going back to take some classes on graphics of some kind just to learn.
Why did you join Mene: It was recommended by a friend.
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: Yes, same as here.
Dislikes: stupid, rude people and those that cheat and lie.

magikjaz
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-17-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roocee
First name: LaRue
Sex: female
Marital Status: single
Kids?: none
Pets?: 2 cats
Place where you live: Pennsylvania
Job: Legal Secretary
Are you studying? what and where?: I've been considering going back to take some classes on graphics of some kind just to learn.
Why did you join Mene: It was recommended by a friend.
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: Yes, same as here.
Dislikes: stupid, rude people and those that cheat and lie.
*glomps rue*

amersemt
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to amersemt

Old 04-17-2007, 02:10 PM

*pokes the other Purkles here* Nice to meet everyone else! I know there are quite a few "older" people here, so maybe this thread will get crowded. :)

First name: Amy
Sex: Female
Marital Status: In a long-term relationship
Kids?: nope
Pets?: 3 cats
Place where you live: Minnesota
Job: Ambulance Dispatcher
Are you studying? what and where?: No
Why did you join Mene: Purkle
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: Yes, I'm amersemy everywhere
Likes: Purkle :P, Cats, Beer, Hanging out online or IRL, relaxing, stimulating conversations
Dislikes: stupidness, Republicans (well, not all of them), inappropriately loud people, bugs

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 02:17 PM

Welcome LaRue ^^ (the street ?)
Welcome Amersemt ^^

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 02:21 PM

I am so happy I see people of over 30 years old ^______^

purplepaws

Old 04-17-2007, 02:25 PM

So...um...hello ^__^

Name:Will
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single-Not looking XD
Kids?: nope
Pets?: 2 cats,2 parrots,2 turles,1 lovebird ^__^
Place where you live: Somewhere far >.<
Job: None
Are you studying? what and where?: Biology
Why did you join Mene: I was curious and kinda got bored of Gaia...So wanted to try my chance ^^
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: Yup...I'm purplepaws
Likes: meeting new people,chatting,dolls,drawing,photographing,etc...
Dislikes: crowded places,smoke,hot weather,lousy kids...etc.

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amersemt

I have a friend who used to be an EMT, until the stress got to him. Now he manages a series of pools... but he's still the guy to go to if you're looking for morbid stories.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 02:32 PM

Hello Will ^_________^ welcome

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 02:36 PM

Do you think our population will increase on young ones? >.<
I dont want to see the kind of topic of: "girls trapped on a house come save them" XD please!!!!
But....we cant be sure, though I think this comunity wont be really of their like....but I have to think a little to tell you the whys....idk any idea?
I would love this place to be at least 17 + ^^

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 02:39 PM

These doll sites inevitably attract the young'ns, no help for it. But I don't really understand what that has to do with posting about girls being trapped on top of a house. *blink blink blink*

purplepaws

Old 04-17-2007, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Hello Will ^_________^ welcome
Thank you for the greeting ^___^

amersemt
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to amersemt

Old 04-17-2007, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amersemt

I have a friend who used to be an EMT, until the stress got to him. Now he manages a series of pools... but he's still the guy to go to if you're looking for morbid stories.
I used to be an EMT too, but I prefer dispatching now. It's nice not having to deal with the rain and snow and drunks. lol If you've ever hung out with a large group of EMTs, cops, or firefighters...well, all we do is tell awful stories. Some people have a hard time with that, but that's what brings us together. Anyway, if you can't laugh at some of your patients a little, you'll go crazy!