Arikana
do you believe?

Old 04-17-2013, 11:26 PM

Kent: Not really. Forms are boring and they don't like doing boring things. XD

o3o I dunno, whichever you want to do the most? Or perhaps go from least interesting to most interesting to save the one you like the most for last? Whatever floats your boat. P:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-17-2013, 11:38 PM

Arikana: But forms are helpful! ; o; Don't they help you create/imagine more about your characters?

lol That was a rhetorical question. XD But, yeah, I think I tend to take longer if I go with the ones I'm not interested in first, so I think I will be doing the more interesting ones first.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 04-18-2013, 12:29 AM

Kent: Yeah, but forms are still boring, even if they can be helpful. >_>

I figured it was a rhetorical question, but I saw nothing wrong with answering as well. :P Cool beans, I can't wait to see it. Which one is your favourite? :o

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-18-2013, 12:44 AM

Arikana: ; 3;

lol Right now I think the one I'm most interested in is the headless assassin, but his clothing sorta scares me. XD

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 04-23-2013, 10:51 AM

Kent: Awuh, dun feel sad! D: I just get bored easily. XD

o3o I love that avatar, too! <3

And, uh, if you need to take out some details, that is fine. Some aspects I would prefer, (though if absolutely unable to, it's alright,) you retain in the art are as follows.
--> the brown waist sash thing
--> copper shoulder armour things
--> blue arm ribbon/sashes
--> the BLOOD! <3
--> the blade/sword
--> the samurai ghost, fish, and road/dirt path! XD

If you have any questions about any of the parts of it, let me know. I have a screenshot of the entire layering scheme for that avatar. :P

Last edited by Arikana; 04-30-2013 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: grammar fail I just noticed D:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 01:06 AM

Arikana: I guess I understand. ; w;

It is an amazing avatar~ XD
Oh, okay, I'll try to include all that~
I've never done backgrounds before, but there's a first time for everything. X3
The samurai looks daunting too. D:
Oh, I would love to have this screenshot. o wo

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 04-30-2013, 01:17 PM

Kent: Sorry for making you sad about it. D: I dun mean to, I just can get easily distracted at times. P:

It is. I love it so much. It's also my second baseless AND skinless avatar on Tris, though I love this one a heck of a lot more than my first one since it looks a lot cooler. XD

Feel free to keep the samurai simple; it also does not need to be exactly like the item.

Sure thing, here ya go~
I hope it's not too small. You may need to go into the Tris shops for some of the commons and look at the previews if some are hidden under other items. For the uncommons, used the item guide which can be found in the Trisphee talk forum. :3

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 09:56 PM

Arikana: lol It's okay~

I wish I could take my base off on here. XD

Okay~ I think I can do that. >3

Thanks! <3 It's a little small, but I think I can make out the items. X3

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 05-10-2013, 11:08 AM

Kent: Yeah, same here. Ever since I started going baseless on Tris, (and occasionally skinless as well,) I've become accustomed to the feel of not using a base. As a result, it feels rather weird to use one on other avatar sites now and thus adds another reason as to why I don't play on many other avatar sites anymore.

Yeah, I figured it be easier to simplify the samurai ghost. o3o *tries to pet it, but fails to do so as it is a ghost and my hand merely passes through it* D:

No problem. :) Yeah, it is kind of small, but that's only because I used so many damn items for it. @_@

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 05-17-2013, 04:47 AM

Arikana: I've been baseless on a few avatar communities, but I prefer having a base. X3

Yes, it would be~

lol I've noticed.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 PM

Kent: I love the thrill of going baseless and skinless. It's especially helpful when I want to do avatars such as my headless assassin, or maybe in the future ones without arms, legs, torso, etc. :P

Yeah, I had a lot to do with that avatar. So many colours to balance. @_@

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 05-26-2013, 05:10 PM

I think it's definitely good for making ghost/horror avatars~ <3

And you did an amazing job~ X3

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-02-2013, 05:52 AM

Kent: Oh, definitely! The possibilities are endless with the option of being baseless. You should try it, it's so much fun. :)

Thanks. I love my headless assassin. <3 I just wish I knew how it's suppose to still do anymore assassinating now that it's headless. P:

Also, sorry for the extremely late reply. I've been really busy of late. x3x

Also also, how are my commissions doing? :o

Also also also, what is with the 'Penpal' title you have underneath your username? o3o

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 11:07 PM

Arikana: Oh, yes. I've tried it~ I've made some baseless avis on Lunaesaga. It's interesting. X3

Well, just pretend its head is invisible. He reminds me of a dullahan. Dullahans are cool~ = w= Celty from Durarara is a dullahan and she communicates with her cellphone. X3 But sometimes she has a voice you can hear if she screams, I think.

It's okay. ; w;

I feel so bad. I haven't started on them yet. OTL I really want to start soon. I promise I'll get them to you eventually.
I'm such a bad artist.

Oh, I got that title because I volunteered to be jelly's email penpal to help with the email system~ o wo

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-04-2013, 05:56 AM

Kent: Hm, who knows just what my headless assassin secretly is. One thing I know is that he'll never tell, so he might as well be a ninja or something. Well, other than the fact that he's dressed in some fairly bright colours. XD

It's not okay if it made you cry! D: I'm so sorry. <3

Awuh, no worries. I can wait for however long you need. <3 I was just curious since I totally forgot about Menewsha over the past two months, so I wanted to see where you were thus far. o3o

Email penpal? What? o3o I'm totally lost. What do you do as her email penpal? :o

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Arikana: He feels like some sort of tribal shaman to me. XD I love all the colors you fit in~ X3

I just felt bad, since you've been for quite a while. I felt like I should have at least one piece of art for you already. OTL

I'm grateful you're so patient. ; w; Oh, okay~ I like updating people about the art they requested. :3

lol I just reply to emails sent by support. We can talk about anything. Lately, jelly used it to get people to say happy birthday to Linnea. X3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-13-2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Arikana: But forms are helpful! ; o; Don't they help you create/imagine more about your characters?

lol That was a rhetorical question. XD But, yeah, I think I tend to take longer if I go with the ones I'm not interested in first, so I think I will be doing the more interesting ones first.
Exactly! FORMS ARE YOUR FRIEND D:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-14-2013, 12:37 AM

How's my art coming along Kent?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 12:49 AM

I just need to finish the guitar and then color it. o wo I'm afraid of using my tablet on my laptop though. OTL
It always freezes when I do.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-14-2013, 02:59 AM

What are you gonna do about your computer freezing?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 03:20 AM

I need to get a new laptop. My current is getting old. ; o; I'll be borrowing my sister's in the meantime.
I might use the desktop we have too.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-03-2013, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Arikana: He feels like some sort of tribal shaman to me. XD I love all the colors you fit in~ X3

I just felt bad, since you've been for quite a while. I felt like I should have at least one piece of art for you already. OTL

I'm grateful you're so patient. ; w; Oh, okay~ I like updating people about the art they requested. :3

lol I just reply to emails sent by support. We can talk about anything. Lately, jelly used it to get people to say happy birthday to Linnea. X3
Kent: o3o A tribal shaman? That's a first. I've never heard my headless assassin be described as such before now. Interesting opinion. :o And yeah, I love how I did that too. Though it was mainly to counter all the tiny accents of colours on the items that were the main colours I focused on. :3

Don't worry I have the patience of a, uh, of a creature that has a lot of patience? o3o I can't exactly think of one off the top of my head right now. D:

Oooh, yay. Updates! I can't wait for the first one. :D

o3o Sounds interesting, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Exactly! FORMS ARE YOUR FRIEND D:
M i r o: ..............................................I smell a Miro sneak attack here. >3>

M i r o
Comatose

Old 09-03-2013, 01:31 PM

nuuu XD
forms just tell chu stuff