fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 02-10-2009, 10:16 PM

xD I'm more than willing to talk tv with you to keep your shop active. And pfft.. I'm well aware of all the slash in Merlin. You can tell just from still images and I've lingered on the fringes of enough fandoms to get my fair share.

long coat of sex... sounds promising. xDD

I need to bug my friend to give me some Doctor Who is exchange for all the episodes of Blackadder I have.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 11:44 PM

Haha thanks fiarra! : D Slash is awesome and I mean you don't even have to TRY in this show. Merlin lying sweaty in a bed moaning Arthur's name and telling him to go faster is about the slashiest thing in the world. (He's poisoned and asleep...? SUUURE HE IS WRITERS. SURE.)

I love that coat. *laughs* Though I take no credit for the name.

: D The episode Blink is really really good, though creepy. Midnight has Colin Morgan in it as an emo (he's the actor who plays merlin so it's hilarious) Hmm the Bad Wolf arc is a few episodes long but pretty sweet. The finally of the most recent season is good but might or might not take backstory to understand. I'm trying to think of the good ones for you because there are so many.

@kitti - : D

fiarra

Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
Merlin lying sweaty in a bed moaning Arthur's name and telling him to go faster is about the slashiest thing in the world.
*headdesk* They certainly make it easy. I see a lot of postcards on fandom secrets about the show so I've seen just about ever pairing mentioned. ^^;;

I usually look for slash.. but somehow all my favorite pairings (canon or non) end up being of that variety. v_v

And yea.. so many but part of me feels that if I'm going to see any at all, that I should just start from the beginning and work my way to the most recent. You get the best sense of backstory that way.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiarra View Post
*headdesk* They certainly make it easy. I see a lot of postcards on fandom secrets about the show so I've seen just about ever pairing mentioned. ^^;;

I usually look for slash.. but somehow all my favorite pairings (canon or non) end up being of that variety. v_v

And yea.. so many but part of me feels that if I'm going to see any at all, that I should just start from the beginning and work my way to the most recent. You get the best sense of backstory that way.
Haha well the show basically ships almost all the pairings ANYWAY but I think the merlin/arthur thing is the most obvious personally. I never actually shop characters that I don't think are already strongly implied. ^^; Just a personal preference.

Haha I <3 slash. I'm terrible, I really am.

Normally I would agree with you, but the ORGINAL series started in like the 60s. XD And was terrrrrrible by most standards. I started at the beginning of the ninth doctor and have watched all the way through until now.

Edit: For mewmew07

Edit2: For fiarra

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-11-2009 at 05:12 AM..

fiarra

Old 02-11-2009, 05:44 AM

*flails excitedly* That is so adorable!!! *_*

>.>'' I might just skip to 9th then. It's nearly impossible to find the earlier series anyway... so I should save myself the headache.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 05:55 AM

Glad you like it! :heart:

Haha yeah I actually really liked the actor who played the ninth but the tenth (David Tenant) is just fricking awesome. xDD I don't really know what season the ninth doctor starts with, but wikipedia has a pretty good article that sorts it all out for you.

If you see some really cheesy "big" enemies in the series, they are probably the ones from the old series back when the worst bad guy of all was the daleks who were literally trashcans with paint-rollers and plungers attached to them.

Edit: Eiji for kitti

Edit2: For _~Link~_

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-11-2009 at 06:52 AM..

fiarra

Old 02-11-2009, 06:59 AM

*squeaks more over the latest additions*

My friend list is constantly squeeing over Tenant. That's why I first heard about the show. Recently my dad said that he likes the original show and I was all like, o_o;; because I didn't know.

And the pictures I've seen of the daleks make me giggle. They really are just trashcans.

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 AM

*storms in and sits on Dusty* XDDD

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 AM

Sorry I didn't let you know earlier. I picked up my art a long time ago. but I forgot to let you know how much I like it. It's really cute, and very unique. It's nothing I have seen before, where everything is colored but the skin. I like it a lot.

Thanks so much for it.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 04:16 PM

@fiarra - :heart: xD <33

O.o;; See I never get into online/fandoms stuff. Merlin is the first one. xD But I see a lot of Tenant floating around too. I heard he's being replaced soon </3 But in an interview Colin Morgan was all "well I'm too young to be considered for the doctor" but it made me think about it. xD He would make a good but admittedly immature/young doctor.

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE

@luel - *flails* haha hiya. :P

@mewmew - Thankyou very much. <3 That's a good compliment to me. I love being unique. Thank you also for ordering and all that jazz. *nods*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 04:26 PM

amg lolol the different colored Links are so friggin awesome! XD <333

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2009, 05:14 PM

Username: Rvaya
Reference(s): How about one of every character I have in my request thread, Here
So it would be Rvaya, Warrior Rvaya, Gargoyle Girl, Human form Gargoyle Girl, and Melril. If you'd like to know pairings it would be Melril, Normal Rvaya. Gargoyle form and human form girl. And then a warrior Rvaya on her own I guess.
Total Price: 1000g
Anything else?: Um...I don't think so except I think that the theme is the UK Merlin show. At least thats what the two guys in the banner look like xD I love that show.

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 05:56 PM

Aww love the art! thank you!
I wants more! hehe
xD

-------
Username: Kitti
Reference(s): Gimmick's OCs JiYun & Yokota
refs and such can be found here
Total Price: 400g
Anything else?: nope

Last edited by Kitti; 02-12-2009 at 01:39 AM..

_~Link~_
The Hero of Time has left for ww...

Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 PM

Thank you so much EFD, my art is friggin badass, I love it! <3

EDIT: Aw man... my siggy cuts off almost all of green Link, this sucks! :( You don't mind if I make it smaller do you EFD? Like move the Link's over some more?

EDIT 2:
Well... I moved them over all I could, and still some of him is cut off. T_T

Last edited by _~Link~_; 02-11-2009 at 07:09 PM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:14 AM

you can try resizing the picture, link :O the max limit is 500px in width, i think. so if you resize the picture to be 500px width, it shouldn't be cut off :]

_~Link~_

Old 02-12-2009, 02:15 AM

But... I'm afraid of it looking squished... oh alright, I'll try it. :P

EDIT:
It looks a bit bad around the arms and legs, but its as good as it can get. xP

Last edited by _~Link~_; 02-12-2009 at 02:19 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:31 AM

@link - Here I can make you a 500px wide one that is resized well. xD <3 I don't mind you moving them either.

@shosho - I turned in 12 chibis for art homework to my teacher. *shot* HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ZELDA IS! O_O Given he's a lot older than me, but jeez.

@kitti - New order accepted. :heart:

@rvaya - Sounds good. Do you WANT them in pairs (with hearts?), or all separate files?

Also, yes it is Merlin. : D I'm basically in love with that show... *shot*

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-12-2009 at 02:37 AM..

_~Link~_

Old 02-12-2009, 02:34 AM

Username: _~Link~_
Reference(s): [Ref Pic] Yeah, its cluttered, if you see any items you can't add then feel free to not include them.
Total Price: 200
Anything else?: not really.

EDIT:
Lol, please do the resizing, I use paint, which is kinda crappy... xD

Last edited by _~Link~_; 02-12-2009 at 02:36 AM..

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 AM

yay! hope she likes it >w<

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:38 AM

@link - Ho-shit!! XD It looks scary but sometimes the cluttery ones turn out fine in mini form. I'll do my best.

Also, here you go. I cut the edges as far as possible first, so the chibis are as big as possible whilst the file is still 500px wide.

@kitti - >w< Me too!

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:41 AM

haha Im sure she will though

so whats up?

_~Link~_

Old 02-12-2009, 02:44 AM

Yay! its so much better, thank you! ^_^

That avatar isn't scary to me, I think its awesome looking. x3

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:51 AM

feathery /fufufu <3 i was wondering, for group ones, /ninja... would you mind doing like a whole lot in one pic? XD; think of class grad picture~ ;D <3

_~Link~_

Old 02-12-2009, 02:52 AM

Well, it would depend on how many people you want, since you need to pay 200g per person. Right EFD?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:55 AM

oh, trust me. money isn't the issue XD; it's about how many in the group he's willing to do ;D