Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2007, 05:06 PM

Iro: Lolol,yeaahhhh 8'D My first chara had such messed up stats,I redid her :3

Yeah,I believe it was my first online game too n___n It's so fun~

Stat reset? oO; I think they have a skill reset now,It costs extra,like,$15 D: But I'm not sure if they have a Stat reset /hmm~

Lol,you don't have to add ghosts,but I'm just saying go nuts with Halloween themed things,don't have to add all of it or clutter,Just giving you some ideas to work with n__n~

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-09-2007, 07:30 PM

• Thanks again, Ironic! <333 Love the picture! XD And those blobs are friggin adorable! *A* <3 it says 'no slots required' so that means unlimited slots? *A*; if so, i'd like one of my avvie, if possible, please? XD

and RO @_@; i try not to get sucked into another addiction >A<;;; /stays away from it ;3;

Carnivorous Vegan

Old 10-09-2007, 11:40 PM

Must resist urge to buy Blob...
x_X
*dies at bare gold amount*

foggyday
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-10-2007, 12:00 AM

pokes..aha

me art is in the first of the samples<3..
i gotta thank you btw>33<

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 10-10-2007, 03:25 AM

@Bug-a-Boo:

Oh? I don't really remember anymore. XD;
It has been two years since I last touched anything RO related. I actually do not hope to start another MMORPG unless I have seriously NOTHING to do. It's tiring to balance out MMORPG with studies/work to even level up to a decent level. XP

@shosho:

You're very welcome, shosho!
And yes, sure, a blob it is! ;]

lol Yes, I get what you mean. My addiction to RO dropped my grades a little. I sort of stayed of MMORPG till now, though I did start several for a few days or some short hours before stopping. xD;

@Carnivorous Vegan:

Oh, come one, you know YOU can always ask to get one for free. If we DO open a joint shop, I'd most probably be scribbling blobs of us everywhere anyway. lol

Work on posting! Post, post lots, type long, LOooonnggg posts in discussion forums (I've made 4 20g posts before w00t). ^^

@foggyday:

No problem! ^__^
And thank you for dropping by!

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2007, 04:11 AM

Blob pick-up for Some Random Randomness and Bug-a-Boo!

Some Random Randomness has two because I was not very happy with how it turned out initially. I hope this one is okay? ^_^;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 04:25 AM

I wonder if I should reduce the size of the thread title. I could hardly put the names up. lol

Maybe I should. *erases 'A Desperate'* *inserts acronyms of names*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-10-2007, 06:44 AM

• @ ironic:
    sorry for the late response! D; <3 actually, i'd like a blob of mine and Aeris's, please~ <333 i'll send the trade now (10g? <333) XD <3 i shall refrain not to change avatars for a little while lolol ;____;

hahaha, i think i'm okay with just gaia and mene, though gaia not as much anymore. i just don't quit completely because i've invested so much in it XD;;; and still holds a huge sentimental value to me <3

but yah XD;; thankfully for me, MMORPGs aren't my thing XD; i love playing RPGs by myself ;___; <3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 06:50 AM

No problem at all, shosho! =D

And yes, that looks about right. Haha... XD
I never actually spent real money on Gaia till recently, because my friend got a credit card. I borrowed hers and pay her back later. My parents would throw a fit if they found out I spent money on 'these sort of things'. XD;

I prefer hack-and-slash games compared to RPGs these days. I find many RPGs having the same storyline and it gets boring and tedious after a while. One that I DID enjoy was .hack// G.U., though. ^^

(Looking forward to Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends hitting the stores. ;O )

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2007, 06:55 AM

Ah, thank you very much for the advance payment, shosho! XD

I'm a little miffed now, actually. Someone ran off with my 25 gold without handing me the item promised. =.=;

I suppose I should be more careful when it comes to trading. *sigh*
(Had always been and is still horrible at marketplace transactions.)

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-10-2007, 06:59 AM

• omg~ lol the first 1 year and 1/2 i spent on gaia... XD;;;; (back in 2003) lol i spent SO much RL money on donations... in small amounts, but they add up at the end of the month XD;;; for friends and myself. and then, BEWM lol. end of november 2003, i was slapped with -US$1,000+ on my bank statement on gaia donation spending ALONE XD;;;;;;;;;; had to sacrifice meal times and go bum from friends for a few weeks XD;;;;

my parents would throw a fit as well, but oh well XD;;;

there are hack/slash RPGs though :O like, Rogue Galaxy, for one? Dark Cloud? XD And if I'm not mistaken, so is Final Fantasy XII, no? I haven't actually played it, but I saw my brothers played XD;;

I don't follow .hack// so have never played any of the games ;A;

oooh... samurai warriors? :O i dont think i've played that yet. i'm currently loving Wild Arms 5 XD;

EDIT: WHAAAT~? :O who was the person? >_>; report him/her? hmm, what was the item? did you check your inventory to make sure it's there? may be clear your cache first?

;A; and next time, if you start the trade, don't accept until the other person does ;A; </3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 07:06 AM

I give my self a limit. But it still ate up about half m monthly pocket money after donating to Gaia. XD

Ah, Rogue Galaxy. I remember that game. Also Drakengard 2, that's a rather lovely hack and slash RPG too.
Though I never actually finished that game.
I liked Dark Cloud because it reminds me of Legend of Mana a little, making your own world. ^_^

And as for the FF XII system, I can't say I like it all too much. Because it IS a Final Fantasy game, I sort of imagined they would have maintained the real-time fighting system. The one they used for FFVII and the previous (2D pixel bit) games were lovely. Hopefully they'll do better for FFXIII.

Well~ Samurai Warriors.. I only entered into that gaming world because of Sengoku Basara 2 (seriously one of the most mindless hack and slash games there is). You do not even have to think. It's IMPOSSIBLE to fail a stage although you failed a mission (unlike Samurai and Dynasty Warriors) unless you deliberately die. And because I love Japanese and Chinese history too. XD

EDIT: It was fine. It's partly my fault. It was only my 2nd time trading here on Menewsha so I was a bit careless. Besides, 25g is fine, if it was 100g, that's another story. XD;
Thanks though. =]

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 10:57 AM

*skitter back to see you* btw my friend loved the commish you did of her girl.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 11:03 AM

Hello, ladyumbra!
Nice to see you around. ^^

And I'm really happy your friend likes it! Her hair and earrings were fun. *secretly loves eyepatches* XD

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 11:59 AM

it's good to see you to. heh my fiance wants me to get her art from you as well so now i'm stalking the shop.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-10-2007, 12:16 PM

Hehe, the blobs are so cuute!
Can i have one please?
<333

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 12:21 PM

@ladyumbra:

That's good to hear? lol XD
Oh, fiance? When would be be getting married? =D

@Spring `Tyme Fresh:

Thank you!

And sure, no problem! ^_^
When I'm done, I will put up on the thread for pick-up, so make sure to visit when you see S`TF on the shop thread name, okay? XD

xXcarly_sqzrXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 12:24 PM

blobs r so unique
btw will u do other avis 2 (like gaia avi)??
i'm willing pay double amount of gold, if u'd like to do it for me, thnx

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 12:24 PM

in 2009, we're still fussing with the exact date a bit.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 PM

@xXcarly_sqzrXx:

XD; I really can't remember when I started drawing blobs. I think it was when I was about 13 or 14. lol

And yes, Gaia avis are ABSOLUTELY fine! My first online avatar forumming site IS GaiaOnline. ;)

@ladyumbra:

Wow, that's a bit of a wait.
But I do understand the process and complications. My cousin just married a few months ago after 2 years... XD

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 12:46 PM

yeah the wait is long but it will be worth it.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 12:49 PM

The best of luck to both of you! ^_^

I have to get of the com now. It's getting late and I have class tomorrow. =P

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 01:48 PM

OMG I love it XDDD And I only see one? O: But I love that one,it's so cute! :3 cute little blobs D:

And I havn't played RO in a while either,jumping on my sisters chara's once in a while,but not too often :3 Hoping to be able to play again sometime though :3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-10-2007, 03:28 PM

Ah, woops. I got mixed up with the names again. XD;

I meant to say Some Random Randomness had two (the top hat looks odd ;O).

lol Glad you like that one! And thank you very much!
I shall be working on the pencil order as soon as I get Marania's done. ^^

To be honest, my interest in playing RO sort of died, though I DO miss it. XD
I have a PS2 though. I'll be content with that in the meantime. =]

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-10-2007, 03:30 PM

I'll keep a look out for my blob!
When do you want the goldies?
<33