sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:56 PM

Okay, here is a Naruto fanfiction that I've been writing. :3 It's the life story of my OC, Aria Yue. This takes place after the Kyuubi attack but before the genin exams. Yup. Pretty early in the series. :3 You'll see the main characters come in soon. :3

Naruto does not belong to me.

~*~

The young girl with black and auburn-streaked hair watched the other children play with their friends with her large dark brown eyes. Dressed in a long shirt and baggy pants, Aria clutched the headband of her deceased father, who had been a jounin, close to her chest. Her father had died in a mission to protect an important noble and the ANBU had been kind enough to give his headband back to her mother. Her mother, however, could not bear to look at it and gave it to the young child. She could not bear the thought of living without her husband and had pierced her heart with a kunai.

So now here she was. Cold, abandoned, and confused with her life. It all seemed so surreal and strange. The child wondered what was going to happen to her now. Any family she would have had were gone from the Kyuubi attack five years ago. She didn't know how she was going to survive.

Just then, something hard hit her forehead. Aria cried out in pain and dropped the headband as she pressed her hand to her bleeding forehead. She heard cruel laughter and saw three boys running towards her. Before she could do anything, they had taken her father's headband and began tossing it about. She let out a panicked scream and tried to get it back, but they merely pushed her down to the ground and began tossing it around.

Aria could feel an intense feeling surrounding her. It choked her and rendered her unable to breath for a split second. 'What's happening? What's going on?!' She wondered in terror. She clutched her throat and squeezed her eyes shut. The next thing she knew, a shrill scream erupted from her throat. When it was over, her throat was extremely sore, and she found that she couldn't even make a tiny squeak. Her eyes opened and she saw the boys laying on the ground unconscious and the tattered headband on the ground a few feet away from them.

She quickly ran over to her father's headband and scooped it up. She suddenly felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she turned slowly. Animal masks stared mutely at her. She fell back with a silent scream and watched them as they got closer and closer to her. She turned her head away as hands reached out to grab her. She felt pressure on her neck and she blacked out.

One of them picked up the girl. "Oh Aria... How did you do that? Such a dangerous ability..."

"We must take her to the Hokage now," murmured a different one. "Usagi, take the boys to the medic nins. We don't know how serious their condition may be." They all nodded and disappeared - one with three boys in tow and the others with Aria.

~*~

That's it for now. :3 What could possibly happen next?

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2007, 11:15 PM

Here's the second part! :]

~*~

When Aria woke up, the first thing that she did was search frantically for her father's headband. When she opened her mouth she found that she still could not talk. She looked down sadly as tears fell from her eyes. She quickly brushed the tears away when the sliding door opened.

In stepped the Hokage with a large bowl of steaming broth in his hands. "Ah Aria... How are you feeling? Here. Drink this. It will help you feel better."

The young child gave a quick bow before graciously accepting the bowl. She sat cross-legged with her father's headband in her lap as she sipped the hot liquid. Her throat felt better as the warmth touched it.

The old man sat next to her. "It is very unusual that you would inherit the power of the sirens." The Hokage smoked his pipe and blew away from the young girl.

Aria set the bowl down beside her and just stared up at him with wide, innocent eyes.

"Looking through the ancient scrolls, I have found something interesting about your family tree. You see, Aria, it turns out that your mother was a direct descendent of the sirens, though she didn't know it." He chuckled. "That is perhaps why she was such an excellent singer." He cleared his throat. "Usually, the inheritence skips a few generations but for some reason, it passed onto the next generation... you."

Aria blinked owlishly. She still didn't understand what was going on. She opened her mouth and a small squeak escaped.

"Ah. I see that your voice is beginning to return! Good. Good." He patted her head. "Now I'm sure that you didn't mean to hurt those boys," Aria's eyes widened, "but for now, you will remain with Hatake Kakashi. You remember him don't you?"

Aria nodded and her cheeks reddened slightly. 'Kakashi-kun? I'm staying with Kakashi-kun?' She smiled giddily.

~*~

Somewhere in the village streets, a certain silver-haired jounin sneezed. "Someone is talking about me..." He peered at the store windows. His uncovered eye turned into an upside down u-shape. "Ah! The newest edition of Icha Icha Paradise is here!" A wide smile could be seen through the blue cloth that covered his face.

Suddenly, he looked up to see a large bird flying through the air. He gave a sigh as he knew that the Hokage wanted to see him. He gave a forlorn look to his beloved Icha Icha Paradise book before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

~*~

End of the Second Part.

ryzunji
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2007, 03:38 AM

XD More! I want more!